Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strangely however, Azriel didn't relinquish the kitten into Hiroki's arms nor into the fluffy towel. He held it close, letting it's soft head rest against his chest... letting the poor frightened thing hear his heart beating...
"I won't let you fall..." Katsumi whispered in a voice barely even perceptible as black nails stroked that equally dark fur.
He didn't care about the nail marks really. No... they hadn't hurt even if he had felt them. To his body, they really were nothing more than an irritation than any sort of actual pain.
Then... very gently... Katsu left his body slowly slip farther into the bath. He kept his firm hold on the kitten however, letting Hiyokomame's tail dip into the water first.
"Shhhh...... it won't harm you..." the man continued to whisper, his gaze focused on the kitten and nothing else.
Body slipping a bit further down, soon the kitten's back legs were in the water. Those tiny claws latched on again, and so Katsumi remained how he was... until those claws relaxed.
"You're doing so good, Hiyokomame... so good..." Azriel smiled softly, slipping a bit further until this time, the kitten was up to his neck in the water...
And for a moment that tiny body tensed... and then relaxed, rubbing up against Katsumi but never leaving those protective arms as soon as he realized that he wasn't going to fall.
Azriel looked up at Hiroki with a smile then. "He's a good boy... just scared." the bat spoke softly.
After a few more minutes, Katsumi stood, the kitten in his arms. Hiyokomame tilted his head back and flicked his tongue out at the young man before giving a soft happy 'mew'. He reached for the towel, intending to dry the little guy off himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

"It isn't that he's not taking off." Akihiko replied honestly, setting Yuuji's beer on the top of the bar before leaning against the wall and sipping his own. "By all accounts he's doing just as I expected he would... but these venues are large, Michi-kun. I didn't fill them my first time out either. And right now... while I would like to send you off on your own... it would make more sense, financial wise, to consolidate and make sure we made the money. Nakai was... a special case." lithe hands turned the beer bottle this way and that within them. "Chiyou was driving him insane. For his own productivity, I had to get him out for a while but..."
Something cold filtered into the man's blue gaze then and he stared at his friend long and hard. "Perhaps I can't." Narcissus whispered, glancing back toward the hall. "But I'm not ready to let him go just yet... gomen."
And that was all Akihiko would say on the matter of Izzy touring... without him...
Flashes of nightmares... of the feeling of losing his beloved Ruki... gnawed at his soul on a nightly basis, though his partner had no idea of it. The very real fear of waking in the morning to find Izzy gone almost made the musician paranoid... and while he knew he shouldn't feel that way... after all of the trauma lately... he really just couldn't help it.
Yuuji came back in about that time, dressed in one of Akihiko's shirts. He grabbed the beer that his cousin offered him and took a sip.
"Have you calmed down a little?"
"Only if you've decided to shut up long enough for me to explain things."
Both cousins stared at one another, then... strangely enough... smiled.
Sighing, Takagi walked over to the sofa and sat down, taking another big drink of his beer. "Fine fine we'll save the tour talk for when Hiroki-san is in the office again. Deal?"
"Deal. I'm still putting together my line up anyway. I won't be ready to tour for at least a month anyway." Akihiko replied, grabbing Izzy as soon as he walked into the room.
He spun the man until Ruki was standing on front of him, back against Narcissus' chest. "Gomen ne." Akihiko whispered before letting the man go and grabbing one of the Twinkies. "SO... this is considered American dessert, ne?"

User Image

From where he was laying on the sofa, with a nice ice pack on his shoulder, Ishihara smiled. "Okaeri! There's Thai food on the counter in there. I wanted some coconut curry soup so that and the plain noodles are mine. I got a peanut pad thai for you." the man spoke, sitting up a bit more so he could see his lover in the kitchen. "Just bring the soup container and the boxes in here. I've already got the chopsticks and a couple of bottles teas waiting."
Wincing, You, who was still shirtless, though with a towel over his shoulder for the ice pack, sat up fully. He put the ice down, letting Haru get a look at the bruise.
"Seriously... I must've gotten in a fight with a door or something..." he teased, though there was a smile on his face. "Actually, my hangover's a lot better. Then again, I think my shoulder pain's just making me not feel the headache anymore. But Mi-chan didn't show up, ne? Did you at least get some work done otherwise?"

User Image

Smirking, Nakai's amber eyes focused on Shou's lips for a moment after the kiss, then looked back up into the other man's eyes. "I'm all about fun, Shou." he spoke, dropping the suffix. "And you can just call me Kai. Higuri Kai."
That kiss had been telling in a lot of ways to the blond. He sensed Shou's hesitation obviously... but there was also a slight spark in there that said the man could easily be the bottom in a real relationship. Of course this fake one probably wouldn't allow for that but... Kai fully intended to use this opportunity to help Shou feel a bit more secure and not worry about someone wanting to jump his a** or screw up his orbit.
Nakai was, after all, a seme...
"So, tell me what I'm allowed to do and what I'm not allowed... because if you don't give me boundaries I might just push a little too much. OH... and I thought that if we really ARE going to get this 'dating' scene going... perhaps I can take you out to a club tomorrow night, hmm? Somewhere that you won't be recognized until we're leaving? Bet the media would just eat it up, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

After Nakai had pulled away, it was obvious the man was still looking at Shou's lips. And god knows was the blond was thinking! His cheeks didn't blush thankfully. However, it was hard to say how good of kisser Kai actually was. Mm....Higuri Kai. "You're staring. Did the kiss not live up to your expectation?" he said with a light smirk. What a unique man he had found himself connected to for simple fun and games. No commitment...no real relationship. And that suited Shou just fine. They'd just be friends and hangout.

Although, a little bit of him was curious about those lips but he wasn't going to be an idiot and make this deal into something it most certainly was not. "I... well, I've not thought that far ahead yet, Kai. You see I was ready to put this all aside but since you want to do this...well mm....obviously boundaries are needed. I suppose between you and I we would have the same boundaries privately as normal friends. But in public to make things appear as a 'relationship'....Well, mm...I suppose holding hands is appropriate. Kissing in public is sort of frowned upon unless in the right setting. What do you think?" Shou thought all this was reasonable. He shouldn't have to keep Kai from trying anything because they were going to be just friends. Kai probably had plenty of other entertainment around.

"Clubbing? Mmm...it's been awhile since I've been to one since I've been gearing up for this tour. Sure...considering I'm off tomorrow it would be fun. Hah....until I'm leaving? What sort of club is this? And...mm...how should I dress?" asked Shou as he glanced at Kai's lips just a bit curious as to Kai's really kissing skills yet again. However, no, he would not ask.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru picked up the food and brought it over to the table at You's request. "You seriously are the most injury prone man I know.." said Haru as he sat down and looked You over. "Now that is one heck of a bruise and I'm sure it does make your headace seem mild. But at least your home safely."

He picked up the chopsticks and then set up You's food before setting up his own. "I'm glad your hangover is better. I'm still mad at you for getting drunk like that. You could have gotten yourself killed." frowned Haru as he started to eat. "No....and that really messed up our schedule. But I sent Shou-san out to a concert that he wanted to attend to get him unwound. He's off tomorrow too. I can't have Shou-san as stressed as he's been lately. It's not the normal scheduling for certain but with the mess that Team 3 is in it's better that Shou-san is not at Smash tomorrow. Had to reschedule a few things and that means tighter deadlines to meet next week. I got absolutely nothing done that I had wanted to do...well no. Shou-san got his stuff done.So that part was something I wanted to do that did work out amazingly."

The man leaned back and sunk into the couch. "I'm soooo....tired." If Haru had been more awake and less tired he might have enjoyed staring at that smooth chest of his partner but he was barely making it through the Thai food with out yawning.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy waited for Yuuji to come out just to make sure the man was ok. While Michi continued to talk to Akihiko in the other room.

"Ok....well I'm glad to hear he doesn't suck. I kind of like his music. Mmm....Ah... so the kid was too much for him. I suppose that can't be helped." Michi said between the yellow cake at his lips.

But then Michi noticed that cold gaze and he sighed, "Don't strangle the relationship with your fears Akihiko." He set down his Twinkie wrapper and picked up his own beer. He could put a bug in his friend's ear but obviously this was going to take Akihiko time and more security. He hoped both would come as the man toured.

Izzy followed Yuuji in and walked over to his plate only to find Tora licking up sauce from it! "Tora! You are a little piggy kitten!" He plucked up the cat and carried him over to the cat tower then put him right up next to Ra. "Be good!"

He turned back to see the two cousins smiling at each other. That was strange. Well at least they both decided to put things aside. But as Izzy was walking back over to say something Akihiko grabbed him and spun him him around until he was against his partner's chest. He huffed a little but then took the soft apology with a light smile. "Yes...it's dessert." he said once Akihiko let him go. "I'm not sure you'll like it but I did when I was a kid."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki just stood and stared not saying a single thing as Katsumi took care of the kitten's fears. He was always amazed when Katsumi seemed to have these moments of keen understanding yet was completely confused with other areas of his life. Hiroki didn't get it. But, Hi-chan seemed much better as Hiroki handed off the towel then got two more for themselves.

"Do you want to continue to bath or would you just like to crawl into bed," asked Hiroki feeling still tired himself. He knew he would have to get several more hours and Katsumi wasn't much of a morning person. "You're going to need some real sleep soon if you need to be at work early."

(OOC: Az gets to react first! )

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

Within Katsumi's mind, the young man saw this kitten as nothing more than a small child. Strange as it was, given where he had come from, the bat had a soft spot for things that were innocent... things that should remain innocent.
"As a younger man, if you can believe it..." Azriel spoke softly as he very carefully towel dried the kitten. "When I could... I took care of the children around me. There were some women of course who did the same... it was a necessity. A small boy crying in the middle of the night, frightened and confused and in pain... If I were able... I would take him in my arms and try to comfort him... just like this. His life would be full of hell... I knew... so I didn't whisper fake promises like the women did. No... I gave them advice... as sick and twisted as that might sound to you... I calmed their fears with reality... and a means to cope with that reality... so those fears were pushed back just a bit more... and sometimes... sometimes they would smile in thanks."
Kneeling on the bathroom floor, Katsumi released the kitten, who purred and then jumped around on the tile, chasing his reflection. Dark eyes focused in on Hiroki then as the young man stood and took the offered towel. That gaze was soft, the pupils of Katsu's eyes shrinking to their normal size. "Forgive me... I read you a bit... you and your confusion about how I can be so... understanding of somethings and confused about others. I know how to calm the fears of another, though sometimes my own are harder to tame. Fear is my specialty, after all." he replied with a half teasing wink before drying himself off. "Bed. I think. It isn't that I'm tired but... you're right. And I need to dress your wound again, ne?"
There was something quiet about the young man however. Perhaps it had to do with the memory... or maybe he was just at peace right now... His thin nude form walked into the bedroom, Hiyokomame following at his heels and mewing up a storm.
He stopped at the bed however and sighed, looking over his shoulder back at Hiroki. "Can I borrow a shirt? I really need to leave some clothes here..." Katsu said with a slight giggle.

User Image

User Image

"Don't strangle the relationship with your fears Akihiko."
Blue eyes closed for but a moment as, inside, Narcissus digested that bit of advice. Hadn't Chiyou strangled his relationship with Nakai? Look how well that had worked out...
Glancing to his friend before Yuuji or Izzy arrived, Akihiko offered a sad smile. "Give me time, Michi-kun. I almost lost him twice. I couldn't live through a third time..."
But then suddenly the other men had returned and the conversation had turned to Twinkies.
Akihiko unwrapped it and took a bite, just chewing for a moment. He swallowed then smirked. "Not the tastiest thing in the world... but it has it's own charms. Honestly though... here we all are... standing around eating phallic-shaped desserts..." he began to laugh. "Something is seriously wrong with this picture." the young tiger added before licking a bit of the cream from the middle.
For his own part, Yuuji rolled his eyes, "Why is it always sex with you?" he asked honestly, taking another drink of the beer.
Takagi realized he was starting to feel a little buzzed and warm... not uncomfortably so but with his cousin talking about such things... it really brought home just how nice he was feeling right now.
"Because I enjoy it." Akihiko replied with a smile, taking another bite of the Twinkie. "And it's not MY fault they filled a light colored cake pastry with white cream filling."

User Image

"You could have gotten yourself killed."
At that statement, Ishihara could only think to himself... 'You have no idea, hun...'
But the shark smiled, using his hurt arm to hold the soup bowl and his other to eat with. It stung, but it was bearable.
"Ah... perhaps Mi-chan had a good reason?" Ishihara asked with a half shrug. "As for Shou-san... I really am sorry about this Haru-kun... I just have no idea what happened."
Least not one he could tell his lover...
"I didn't mean to mess his head up so much... Gah..." he winced, setting down the soup and just shaking his head as he leaned back against the sofa comfortably. "It's not like me... that's for sure. Just pouncing, I mean. I don't even pounce YOU that much... then when I do..." the man smirked slightly, recalling a few of their more interesting times together.
Looking to his side, You's smirk turned to a smile and he reached out his good arm, wrapping it around Haru's shoulders and pulling the man over to lean on him. "Want me to feed you?" he teased, good hand reaching up to lightly ruffle through his partner's hair. "I'm so sorry, Haru-kun..."

User Image

Damn so there really were boundaries. Not just friends with benefits it seemed.
"Well, you know I can get you into a club via the back way without anyone being the wiser... problem is getting you back out. I mean sure we could go out the back again but... wouldn't it make more sense to be seen at that point? Especially if we're supposed to be dating?" Nakai asked seriously, leaning back again against the booth. "Just dress casual because it's a dance club. We can cut lose... have a few beers... and just dance like there's no tomorrow. Get all hot and bothered." he teased with a wink before taking another sip of his semi-forgotten water. "Then we leave the club with my arm over your shoulders or vice versa, whichever way you're feeling it by then, and let the media have a FIELD DAY."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Alright...I don't see a problem. We can go out the front door. I didn't say we couldn't be seen together. Besides, as soon as the media starts thinking something is going on, they won't have too much time to prove things because we both go out on tour not long after." pointed out Shou as he looked at his cold chai. However, he didn't order a new one.

"It sounds like fun! Just kicking back and having a good time." he nodded in agreement and then smirk, "I doubt it matters whose shoulder is on top. Just as long as someone gets a photograph, it will be all over the news."

Then he paused, "I'll wear a light weight mask because I'm sure the club will be hot after quite a bit of dancing. So...do you want me to pick you up? Or do you want to pick me up?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Yamada Haru

"There is no good reasons at this point as far as I'm concerned." growled Haru as he ate. "I know...I know...I'm just really frustrated because too many problems are going on at once. If I only had Shou's tour to deal with that was one thing but Mi-chan's team isn't competent enough. And then 'she' doesn't show up. I don't need to be that star's babysitter too!"

He was ranting just a bit but he couldn't do that in front of everyone at work. "Yes...well we need to figure out your problem because Shou sometimes is fragile. And this seems to have been one of those moments. I just want to avoid him doing something else stupid in the mean time. Seeing a concert keeps him out of trouble and his eyes on a stage doing something he enjoys. Tomorrow I hope he sleeps in and takes it easy." Yes, Haru had Shou's day planned to a degree even if the star wasn't around. At least, he thought he had things under control. Wouldn't he be surprised soon.

"Yes....you don't pounce me that much...But sometimes I wouldn't mind." he winked then lay his head against his partner chest. "Feed...me...?" Haru was surprised he offered but less surprised that he started to fall asleep resting there like that. "Mm...hurry...because I could get comfortable and just nod...off."

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"They were better when I was a kid. I'm not sure what they did to the recipe." sighed Izzy but then he blinked as Akihiko started licking the cream out of the center.

Michi laughed and grabbed another Twinkie. "At least these are NOT squid flavored." He tore the Twinkie in half and nibbled on the creamy center. "Mm...Akihiko just thinks about it all the time. It inspires his music."

Izzy about choked on the Twinkie then started laughing. "Oh no...that's definitely not the only thing that inspires his music. If it was...mm...yes. If it was not much work would ever get done."

Michi finished his Twinkie then smirked, "Be right back" He walked around the bar and then scooted out of the Great Room. He made a pit stop at the bathroom feeling a little buzz from the beer. He hoped that there wouldn't be any more comments about the tour and tried to think of other things they could talk about. Once he returned he said with a smile on his lips, "So, anyone need their shoulders massaged or the kinks taken out of their backs while I'm still sober?"

Izzy's eyes lit up and said fast quick on the draw, "Me!!!"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki's brow furrowed as he listened and again was unable to say much about the terrible conditions of the Pit. Children....no...no one should live in that Hell. Here he was listening and doing nothing. Why couldn't he do anything? Because of the young man that sat in front of him. He wanted him to live.... And until he could change the parameter of the world around them, there was little he could do except listen and try to take it. Try to figure out how he could make things better. Before he passed from this world...He needed to change things....

He didn't say anything about being read because sometimes Katsumi just did that to him. Even though, he preferred his thoughts to himself some days. "Well, you need to get up early....and I know it's important. But...yes, if you could help me dress it would be easier."

Even if he didn't say much about Katsumi's world in the Pit,he could tell that after what had been said, the soft part of Katsumi was touching the world again. He smiled a little and then pointed at the closet, pick out whatever you want to wear. There's soft PJs in the drawers though. If you want to be all cozy." Hiroki yawned as he toweled of then winced as he stretched too much.

(OOC: Az gets to react first! )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

"Well and obviously you don't want them interrupting our fun by letting them see you enter the club." Nakai pointed out logically. "And I think I can happily pick you up. My car won't stand out quite as much. It's really rather down to earth, you know. But yeah... you better be prepared for some fun too. Honestly. Sure it's a good chance for the media to catch us out together, but it's for our good health as well. We'll party and then you'll go off and work on your tour and I'll take my much needed break, hahaha."

User Image

Ishihara laughed softly, grabbing Yamada's food in his bad arm and the chopsticks in the other. He took a second to nudge down the room's lights too, before making sure his partner was leaning against his chest.
It hurt... but he didn't mind the pain...
Carefully, You grabbed some pad thai with the chopsticks and held them up in front of Haru's lips. He really enjoyed moments like there... when he could dote on his lover.
Even if everything seemed so confusing right now... the shark wanted to give Haru an environment where he could rant and rave and release his frustrations as much as he wanted... because Ishihara himself, couldn't.
"Maybe I'll have to pounce you on the tour then, hmm? Never expecting it... in the middle of the night..." You teased as the chopsticks went for another bite of food, holding it up for the other man once more.

User Image

Akihiko shrugged, "Not my fault I've a libido a mile wide." he replied, finishing the Twinkie. "Ugh... now I feel like I need to hit the gym tomorrow..." the young man grabbed the box and looked at the calorie count. "Mmm... not as bad as I feared..." he said, tossing another Twinkie at Izzy with a wink.
Yeah, his partner could splurge a little if he wanted.
Narcissus moved to sit on the sofa near Yuuji... who he noticed out of the corner of his eye was re-situating how he was sitting. Akihiko took note of how his cousin had finished over half the beer now...
He couldn't help but laugh as Izzy took Michi up on the option. "Beware the roving hands!" the young tiger spoke up, kicking back on the sofa and using a large white foot rest nearby to prop his feet up on. "Yes, Michi-kun... work Ruki into a large mound of Ishi butter. I'm sure he'll love you for it." Akihiko laughed, amused by how eager his partner was for a good massage.
Then again, Narcissus wouldn't have minded it either. Michi did have the best skills.

User Image

There was suddenly a burst of energy from Azriel and he spun around in a full circle, reaching out and grasping Hiroki around the waist before leaning up and kissing him gently.
"Then let me take care of it... ne?" he asked with mischievous dark eyes.
First stop though was the closet, where he hijacked one of Hiroki's white button down dress shirts. It went down just enough to cover him up... and it smelled like the other man, which Katsumi enjoyed. Then he ran out of the closet and back into the bathroom.
Seconds later he had Hiroki sitting on the edge of the bed, the bat straddling him. But... antibacterial spray in hand... that wound... it seemed to mesmerize the bat.
His eyes widened at the pupils and his head tilted to the side just a tiny bit. Katsumi stared at it, leaning closer and closer with each passing second. He wanted to touch it and lick it and... black nails ran gently over it's healing surface.
"Utsukushii..." Katsu whispered, letting his nails trail it in fascination. "Gomen ne, Asato-kun... seems I am always... always so captured by this... by what it means... what it represents..." his whisper continued until Azriel couldn't seem to help it and his lips lightly pressed a kiss to the wounded flesh.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"True...mm...Ok then, mm....then I should give you my phone number and the address to pick me up at." Shou said thoughtfully as he pulled out his phone. "I'll beam the info to your phone." He was speaking of a very common practice in Japan to exchange numbers with the infrared signal from the phone.

Once the number and address was exchanged, Shou looked at the time. "It's getting late and I'm sure that both of us probably could use some sleep before tomorrow. "What time will you be by my home?"

Maybe they could have talked all night here but Shou knew that he needed to catch up on sleep and certainly Kai was tired. A part of him was uncertain if he had made a wise choice. Heck what wise choices ever came from a hairbrained idea like that? Ok...but maybe he'd have fun. Well, no backing out now. He'd give it a try. Certainly Kai was handsome enough and the conversation was good. Would it really solve his problems with others lately though? Who knew. Maybe? Or maybe it would open up a different can of worms. However, what the heck. It couldn't hurt to have a bit of an adventure.

He got up from his chair and slipped his coat back on before adjusting his scarf in to place. "Casual clothes tomorrow? I think I'll wear some sort of clubbing attire...just not sure yet. Jeans sound comfortable though rather than anything too fancy. You said you like to dance so wear your best ballet slippers." teased Shou as he finally pulled some gloves out of his coat pockets and slipped them on.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru took the food into his mouth in a slow bite and chewed. He swallowed then yawned and smiled up at You. "I doubt I'd be expecting it because I'd probably be....sleeping. You're being naughty. But I like that." he winked then tried to keep himself awake long enough to eat more of this.

Tomorrow was going to be another hellish day and Haru certainly didn't want to have to go in. But he was stuck with the crap since obviously Mi-chan and Kaito weren't capable. He wondered if Izo purposely pushed this opening act on them just to take care of this very issue. Yeah...He could see Izo secretly plotting that in the back. Of course, Haru had known how bad Team 3 was so in the end it was his fault for not pressing Shou with more reasons of why this wasn't a good idea to take on this act. Ugh....

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Michi walked over and laughed at Akihiko's comment. "My hands know where to go and where not to go....most of the time." He got behind Izzy and ran his fingers along the smaller man's back. "Geesh. You're out of place. Let me fix that." He crossed Izzy's arms in front of him then told him to breath and release. Then he quickly lifted him as Izzy released that breath and suddenly there was a loud cracking sound of several vertebrate. Izzy moaned in sudden relief as his back aligned all at once.

"There you go...happy back. Now lets make some happy muscles. Come on Ishi-san. Sit down here on this chair backwards." said Michi as he patted the chair. Izzy sat down and Michi started using his magical hands to make the manager into goo.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki watched and sat down on the bed as Katsumi ran from the closet to the bathroom to the bed. It was really cute to see him flit about like this. Although that strange stare upon his wound was odd to say the least. However, Hiroki had learned that Katsumi was fascinated by the...darkest things. "You know your nails tickle. It's starting to get itchier there. I think things are healing even if not as fast as I would like."

"Represents? I'm not sure what you mean. For me...getting shot seriously made my life a mess lately. I'm not sure it represents anything more than...me lucky to be alive." grumbled Hiroki as that spot was kissed by Az's lips. He couldn't love this wound like Katsumi was currently. He just wanted to heal and move on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

"Yes... it represents many things..." Azriel whispered, tearing his eyes away and looking up into Hiroki's gaze. "Your luck is one of those things... but it also represents your will to live. Your scar should be cherished... not hated or feared. You survived. It's proof that you're alive."
There was a smile on the young man's face as, gently, he carefully began to bandage the wound, spraying it with the antiseptic disinfectant first.
"Don't ever hate the scar that shows you overcame something." Katsumi whispered before lightly tapping his own head. "Just remember it... and let it empower you to keep living." he spoke, that smile remaining as he cinched off the bandage. "And yes, it's healing nicely. Very nicely. Are you still in a lot of pain or is it just when you move a certain way?"

User Image

User Image

"Yeah it's those other times I worry about." Akihiko spoke with a half smirk, leaning back comfortably and closing his eyes. He heard the cracking sound and couldn't help but laugh softly. "Don't break him, Michi-kun."
Yuuji, for his part, just couldn't get comfortable nor sit still. He fidgeted for a second before sighing and just laying back on the sofa, kicking his legs up to lay them over Akihiko's lap.
"Oi! This is my sofa you know!" Narcissus teased, but he didn't move those legs.
Takagi shrugged, "I just thought stretching out might feel nice. It's kind of hot in here."
Within the young tiger's mind... well... he knew that it wasn't hot... and it wasn't the beer... oh hell no... it was the BoS!
Sweet sweet revenge...
Blue eyes flickered over to watch Michi rub his partner down. "The magical fingers of Tanaka Michi. That would make a really good album title." Narcissus teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy melted as he sat there and Michi dug into his back. Ah...it felt so good. The feeling of those fingers running along sore muscles. He leaned forward and placed his head on the edge of the chair. "Nnngh...you're hands are perfect."

"Yeah I hear that a lot." answered Michi was he used his talents to relax many knots. "Man, Ishi-san, you need to get a massage more often. You're tense right here." He leaned in and changed his tactics on Izzy's back. "Now there's the knot." Michi dug in and within moments. Izzy probably could have been a puddle on the floor.

Izzy moaned softly with each knot that released, "Nngh.....This is wonderful."

Michi glanced up and he looked over at the two cousins. "You both look comfortable over there." He chuckled because the cousins were being more chummy again. Strange....yeah the cousins were strange. "Oh no, lets no do that. The fans would want me to stop singing and start massaging people on stage!"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki could understand the luck but he couldn't understand much more of it. "Mm....yes, I survived but I am still not sure I have the same feelings about this scar that you do. I've plenty of proof that I'm alive." He leaned over and kissed the top of Katsu's head while the young man took care of his injury.

"I'm not going to hate it because you like it so much. I don't really want to look at it every day. At least yours is covered by hair." he sighed softly and just let it go. Katsumi was an odd ball, but a lovable oddball that Hiroki wanted to live a very long time with in his life.

"It's not as painful as it used to be. Mostly when I move wrong or too fast now." he answered and then turned to gaze at the bed sheets. Hi-chan had scrambled up on the bed and was trying to crawl under the comforter to hide, "Your little guy must be cold after his bath. Look..all you can see is his tail now." chuckled Hiroki as he put an arm around Katsumi. "Time for good little kittens to crawl under warm blankets." He pinched Katsumi's rump to get him moving toward the covers.

Once Katsumi was up he set the alarm on his phone before he'd get under the covers, "Tomorrow is going to come early...too early for you." He pulled Katsumi in and kissed his shoulder before trying to get some sleep himself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm not being naughty... just stating the obvious." Ishihara replied with a half smile as he continued to feed his partner for a time.
When the pad thai was practically gone though, You carefully wrapped his arms around Haru from behind and just held the man against him, taking a deep breath.
It smelled like his Haru... no hints of Shou whatsoever.
His fingers continued to run through the other man's hair, just enjoying the feel of Yamada so close for a change. The quiet was so very nice...
"Maybe you should just sleep right here, ne?"

User Image

Kai held his phone steady to get the data then smirked, pocketing it once more. "I'll head over at about nine, so we can hit the club at about ten or so."
The guitarist stood, leaving money for the tab on the table as he took one last swig of water. "I for one am sleeping in til about three tomorrow, I think. Then I'll decide what gorgeous leather to drape myself in." he teased with a wink, walking around the table and putting an arm over Shou's shoulders. "This is going to be fun, Shou. I promise you that. AND if you don't have fun tomorrow night... then I might just have to plan another escape for when you get back... but I won't stop trying to let you have simple plain fun. No ballet slippers required." the blond winked, letting the man go.
He would've love to kiss him again... but not just yet.
That could wait til tomorrow, after all.

User Image

Playfully, Katsumi swiped at Hiroki's hand. much like a kitten with it's claws. He crawled into bed of course, tugging Hiyokomame out from under the covers to let the kitten snuggle between himself and the older man.
"Tomorrow... ugh... don't remind me." the bat sighed, curling himself up against Hiroki sleepily.
Lithe fingers continued to stroke the kitten for a while however, until that motion soon made even the vocalist sleepy and he closed his eyes.
"Don't forget tomorrow after work..." Katsumi whispered before falling asleep.
Yes... he wanted Hiroki to see him smile, after all...

User Image

User Image

Akihiko coughed slightly after hearing a few of Izzy's moans. "Ruki, you're going to make me want to drag you downstairs before Michi-kun can finish." he teased, blue eyes glancing at his cousin. "We're very comfortable. Or I am."
"Well I'm not..." Takagi replied, sitting back up again and, after a few moments, he grabbed one of the sofa pillows and put it in his lap.
Of course to make it seem natural, he set his beer on top of it and leaned on it just enough to make it seem like he was trying to get situated comfortably.
Narcissus smirked, "Those magic fingers could massage me on stage. Don't think me... or my fans... would mind a bit."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm...then I look forward to see what sort of...'leather' dating clothes you wear tomorrow. Mm...maybe I'll have to think about my....attire some." Certainly Shou didn't want to under dress, not if the man was going to come in all leather. For a moment, Shou glanced Kai over and smirked, "Leather pants definitely." Yes, that would give a fine shape to Kai's toned butt!

"Ut oh...You promised. Now you certainly have to keep it. You might keep those ballet slippers in the car just in case." Shou turned to walk out then reached back and pulled Kai along by the hand. "Seriously, you didn't drive here. I've got to drop you off back at the hall. Come on..."

His fingers held Kai's hand as they walked out of the bar but he let him go to wave down the driver. Shou thought about those calloused hands. Calloused in different spots between the two of them. Both played the guitar differently but it was interesting to feel those spaces. He wondered if Kai thought the same way. At least, this gave him something more interesting to talk about with the man. But he'd save that conversation for the club when they finally found seats after the dancing.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes for the driver to get them back to the Hall that late at night. No one was waiting around the Hall except for those closing up the stage and emptying things into the trucks.

"I'll see you tomorrow." winked Shou as the driver opened the door for Kai. "I look forward to having some fun."

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru ate until he was just too tired to continue. Then as You snuggled him in, even though You had asked the question, Haru had already dozed off into dreamland. It was as if the whole day finally took it's told on the assistant to Shou.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...deal....I don't get this kind of treatment that often." muttered Izzy feeling like if Michi had the time he'd let the man massage all the way to his toes. But Michi decided to work on his head and neck next and that make the Ruki just coo...

"When I'm done, you'll sleep great Ishi-san." said Michi softly thinking he was going to help Izzy just enjoy the later part of the evening and ease into bed. He had no idea that Akihiko had 'big plans' but he figured that if Izzy was relaxed, Akihiko would be pleased.

"Hey Yuuji, you need me to give you a massage too? You seem tense over there? Or Akihiko are you next? Dang. I can't reach my beer from here." muttered Michi as he looked at the bottle from across the room.

"Oh yeah, you'd be massage into goo and tell your fans sorry time for a nap. No lets not do that on stage." he laughed a little as he release tension in Izzy's forehead.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I will..." Hiroki fell asleep quickly after Katsumi snuggled in. Not much more came from his lips expect the quiet breathing. The kitten nuzzled into Katsumi was the small ball under his chin. Everything was perfectly peaceful for a change.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

"I am most certainly next." Akihiko spoke as he stood, walking over to grab Michi's beer and bring it close.
Course at the same time this brought him near Izzy too... and it was then that the young tiger struck.
With the way Izzy was sitting in the chair... backwards... Narcissus turned his body around and just planted his a** right on his partner's lap, legs draped over one armrest of the chair, his arms and head over the other as he plopped down sideways.
"If you're going to be making him moan, I want a front row seat so I can... 'deal'." Akihiko teased wickedly.
Yuuji tried to ignore them, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, guess I am a little stiff..." he said in slight annoyance. Oh yes he was stiff alright... damn...
Narcissus lay comfortably on the chair, blue eyes closed as he listened to his partner's literal cooing of pure happiness. "Mmmm... maybe you should turn him into butter, Michi-kun... make him a lot more receptive to what I've planned later." the musician teased, knowing that Izzy would most likely scold him.

THE NEXT DAY...
for everyone except the people at Akihiko & Izzy's

User Image

Hiroki was right.
Katsumi was NOT a morning person.
In fact, the bat was blissfully unaware that it was now 5:00am... and that he needed to be in for work at 6:30am promptly.
He didn't remember that Kaito was in another room sleeping peacefully, hopefully...
Didn't register that Hiyokomame was mewing at him softly as if to say 'let me up I need to pee!'... because the young man was cuddling that sweet ball of fur against his chest.
Katsu just knew he was comfortable and warm and everything reminded him of Hiroki and a lazy morning...

User Image

User Image

Nakai and Shou had parted ways the evening prior... though the blond couldn't help but take a picture of his bedroom and the neatly made bed that he returned home to. The guitarist sent the image to Shou with a small comment.

See! That nice soft sweet bed is ALLLLLL mine tonight. wink -Kai

He had stripped out of everything but his boxers and promptly just fallen onto the sheets, not even bothering to climb under them.
Somehow in the middle of the night though, Kai had actually got INTO bed and now was sleeping like a baby, completely happy and content with the world.
This was the rest he needed... HIS bed... not some damn hotel or bus bed.
It really would take the blond a while to get used to touring...

And of course Shou wasn't the only person who was sleeping with the intent of taking the next day off too.
Naoko's cold had run most of it's course the day before, and as he woke up now... more out of habit than anything else, his head felt infinitely better for once.
But then he sneezed, groaned, and promptly fell back over on the bed.
The blond checked his phone... nothing more from Suzaku... nothing at all from Yamada or Shou either, which was kind of weird... hell, Yamada had never even gotten him any soup delivered, which Naoko had to remedy with a delivery service.
There were leftovers in the fridge though... so the pianist dragged himself out of bed and stumbled into his kitchen. His apartment really did feel... foreign to him now.
This was his space... and yet...
Sighing, Naoko sat down at the bar with his heated up soup and a cup of coffee. Barely even awake, the poor man was in nothing but white boxers that had a sharp purple stripe running down one side.
Being alone wasn't so bad... but he really did miss conversation.

User Image
User Image

Okay so Ishihara really hadn't thought Haru would take him up on that offer.
But he had.
And thus the shark had been stuck... quite literally.
You had simply sighed and closed his eyes, getting comfortable and holding Yamada against him protectively. Neither man moved all night either, which was probably a very VERY good thing considering they could both tumble off the sofa and cause a mess with the thai food.
By morning though, the entire apartment smelled of coconut curry soup... because it'd be left out all night... and the slightly sickly sweet smell was starting to penetrate into Ishihara's sleep addled mind.
He groaned lightly, shifting just a tiny bit, though not enough to jar Haru, but certainly enough to bring pain from his shoulder. It woke him a bit, dark eyes opening to find his glasses had slipped...
Looking around, You caught his reflection in the television...
Red ********> You mentally cursed himself, reaching his bad arm as far as he could to try and grasp the glasses that now lay on the floor.
Trying....
And dumping both himself and Yamada onto the carpet, banging his hip into the table hard enough to cause the coconut curry soup to come spilling down all over his back. Luckily Haru had been under him... and while yeah he'd fallen on his partner... at least the other man didn't smell like Thai food gone bad.
Fingers quickly grasped the glasses and shoved them onto his face before Haru could notice.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou laughed when he read the text and looked at the photo. He rolled his eyes and then took a photo of his own bed.

Cute. So you do make the bed. blaugh See...what did I tell you Arabian Nights. And it's allllllllll mine too. xd Shou

He then checked in on Ko who was sleeping soundly. Shou waved to the small camera placed in the room to keep an eye on the boy. The red dot on the camera went out now that the guards knew he was home.

"Thank you Haru." whispered Shou as he made sure that Ko was all tucked in. His lips kissed the boy's head and he carefully left the room.

Shou didn't get to sleep in as long as he wanted because Ko was soon crawling into the bed with his Uncle wanting him to wake and have breakfast. It was about 9 am by that time and as Shou got up, he smiled and hugged the child. "I was going to sleep in but....why don't we go to the zoo today. We'll take Naoko-kun with us if he'll go. Tonight at 9pm I have a club to go to with a friend, but I'll make arrangements with Naoko to stay if he can. If not, mm...I'll figure out something."

"Oooh...I want to go to the Zoo! I've some homework that Ishihara Sensei will be giving me soon about animals! But...I didn't get to go to class yesterday." Ko scratched his head and then reached over at the edge of the bed to grab Shou's phone, "Ok...Uncle Shou. I'm calling Uncle Naoko!"

Soon....Naoko's phone was ringing, "Uncle Naoko!! You want to go to the Zoo with Uncle Shou and I?? Are you still sick?? Can you come home now? Also...Uncle Shou needs to go out tonight. Can you stay with me too??"

Shou laid back and just let Ko hand this one.

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru landed with a thud and woke up with a hard start that sent him scrambling like a fox in the dark. He practically exploded out from under You as if he didn't know where he was; banging his body against the coffee table as tried to right himself. "What the!" He didn't get out the last word as his head finally realized that he wasn't being attacked. Instead he could smell the sharp odor of soured soup and feel the weight of.....ugh.......

"You....are you alright??! I'm sorry. I wasn't awake! Did I hurt you? What happened?' His voice was urgent as he quickly dragged himself out from under You and ran to a light then flicked it on. "Oh...curry on the carpet....Ugh.. Crap...we'll need a service to clean that. Ugh...did I hit you? I hope I didn't get your shoulder." He grabbed the soup contain and tossed it then grabbed several paper towels to start trying to soak some of this up.

His eyes glanced up at the clock as he did so, "Oh good grief, I've got to get to work too! No way can I be late. Ugh.... I've only got 15 mins to get cleaned up! This is insane!" As soon as he knew You was ok, he was running into the shower like a speeding bullet.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was comfy...and mellow and suddenly had a tiger in between him and the chair! "Akhiko! What are you doing?" he said as his brow furrowed for being pulled out of his serenity suddenly.

Michi laughed, "Akihiko is trying to hurry me up I think. He's spoiled."

"Front row seat?" Izzy rolled his eyes and leaned his head on Akihiko since now he could hardly reach the other side of the chair. "You're my pillow now until he is done." grumped Izzy while Michi worked on his neck. "Nnnghh...right there... it's sore..."

Michi grinned and took a quick sip of his new beer before saying, "Ok...let me work on that spot. I'll rub here and that should help you release." After setting down his beer, he checked. The muscle was just a bit tighter and Michi had to work his fingers adeptly to get that spot to let go. "You know I think you might consider using the inversion table at the gym at work. It would do wonders to your neck and back."

"Really? Mm....maybe I'll try that next week. I'm gonna be in the studio." Izzy murmured as his lips kissed Akihiko. "I love you, Akihiko." he whispered in Akihiko's direction so softly.

As Yuuji lay there, Tora looked down at the pillow on Yuuji's lap then jumped down from the cat tower to leap up to the couch. The pudgy kitten crawled on Yuuji pillow and started purring for attention.

"Don't worry Yuuji. You're third. I'll massage those nasty little kinks right out." he glanced back at Yuuji and winked then turned his attention back to Ruki and the spoiled tiger. "Mm...I'll work down your arms and finger then I'll do Akihiko. Because obviously it's going to be impossible to do your legs. I don't have my table here either."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

But...at 5:15am, Hiroki's alarm went off. The music that came from his phone was the cawing of seagulls by the ocean. He woke up with the sound and then glanced over at Katsumi.

Under Katsumi, Hi-chan was struggling to get free and mewing like crazy. Hiroki's eyes widened as he reached over and pulled the kitten out of the tight spot. No sooner than he did that the little guy ran like a demon to the litter box. "Oh...boy...any longer and I would have had a wet bed. Ugh... Katsumi, sweetheart. time to wake up. Ganbaru....yo...."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Katsumi turned fully over, from one side to the other, laying with his back to Hiroki now. "Go way...." came the bat's groaning voice as he just got himself comfortable elsewhere.
It totally didn't register that this was Hiroki and that he was supposed to be awake by now so he could get in to work on time.
He was sleepy... groggy... his mind stuck between being awake and falling back asleep. The young man sighed, burying himself beneath the blankets.
A life time of being awake at night and sleeping through the day had ingrained some very VERY bad habits in Katsu.

User Image

User Image

"Then I'm a comfortable and happy pillow." Akihiko replied in a whisper, stealing a kiss to Izzy's neck before just relaxing again.
The young tiger smiled, knowing that his manager needed this rub down. Hell they all did... Michi included.
"So... who do YOU go to when you need a massage, Michi-kun? Surely not home..." Narcissus asked curiously, his blue gaze flickering over to spy Yuuji and Tora.
It wasn't exactly a pleasant looking exchange on the sofa... because Takagi was putting the kitten on the floor before grabbing his beer and downing the rest of it in one quick gulp.
Akihiko closed his eyes then, smiling when Izzy said he loved him. Music to the musician's ears really.
"Really, I don't think I need it right now." Yuuji spoke up, drawing a slight chuckle from his cousin... who wisely remained silent.
Oh Takagi knew that Akihiko had caught on... but the fact that he was saying nothing...
Blue eyes focused back in on Michi suddenly, "Can't I just clear everything off the coffee table and then cover it in a sheet? It's really sturdy wood, you know. Besides, the only people in this room who hasn't seen all of the other before is you, Michi-kun, and Ruki... least not to my knowledge any way." a wicked smirk came to his lips. "And just think, no squids to interrupt us."

User Image
User Image

THAT hadn't been expected at all...
Ishihara dove backwards onto his a** when Haru fought to get free so suddenly. It surprised the megane-clad man... that sudden panic... he'd never known Yamada to be like that whatsoever.
"Maybe I shouldn't pounce you..." You whispered, still obviously in disbelief about how his partner had suddenly scrambled. The shark soon shook himself out of that mindset however, "Don't worry about it. I'll clean it up and get the carpets shampooed and everything. It..." he grit his teeth... yeah, Haru HAD smacked into his shoulder, but he wasn't about to admit it. "It's fine, Haru-kun. Just go grab your shower. I've got this well in hand."
When Yamada dashed off, Ishihara could only wonder what had set off that reaction...
Even the shark didn't react like that when asleep... not in his own home anyway.
Yeah... maybe pouncing Haru in the middle of the night during the tour wouldn't be a wise idea... but still... that was an amazing fight or flight response for his lover.
Sighing, You drug himself up to his feet and started disposing of the now-bad food from last night. He busied himself in the kitchen, knowing he'd need a shower next to get the smell of spoiled soup out of his back.

Of course Shou never received a reply to his text to Nakai... because the man was passed out...
But the call to Naoko...
"Ko-kun? Oh uh... Yeah I'll go to the zoo. I'm still sniffling but it's okay and..." the blond rolled his eyes because that kid could talk a mile a minute. "Ah well... I thought I'd stay here for a while and just... I mean I suppose I can come back... Ah, tonight? Yeah. I've nothing planned and I wouldn't mind entertaining you a while, Ko-kun. Maybe we can work on some piano music together, ne?"
Naoko really did love the boy... and he loved being in Shou's home...
And yet...
Shou's head space needed to get right again, and Naoko felt like he was imposing on the man... that he was making things worse, not better...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

'YAY" said Ko as he smiled and bounce on Shou's bed.

The man laughed and said outloud. "Do you want to just drive over here? I've got the day off today...and so do you."

"Did you hear that Uncle Naoko?! Oh and yes I want to work on music! I've got a day off too because Yamada-san says no coming to work today. I'm free from homework again!!! YAY." Ko sat down and Shou plucked the phone from the boy.

"Yes...we're free. And I slept in a little until this mite woke me up...." Shou laughed and reached over and started tickling Ko until he squealed and escaped off the bed. "Are you feeling better today? The sheets are all washed on your bed...and everything is clean. The whole house got sanitized just because Hamu wanted to make sure we didn't catch anything."

User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru shrugged, "Look I was just startled. I was dreaming about work too. What a mess. Now I have to go to work...."

The shower happened so fast that Haru didn't really get to enjoy it. He felt the spray of water, the smell of soap and the sound of the drain but that was about it. He even brushed his teeth while showering to save time. Flying out of the shower, swiped the first towel and scrubbed his body dry while running to the closet.

By the time he was done, it was about 10 minutes later. The last things he did was deodorant and a quick comb through his still damp hair. "I'll call you later, my love." he said as he bounced down the hall pulling on a sock then the other. Before hoping into his shoes, he raced over to You and gave him a tender kiss. "I am looking forward to you being on the tour with me. And....I already have adjoining rooms for us on most of the stops." he winked then pinched You's butt. "I'm sorry I jumped this morning too. I'll....bring you back something sweet to make up for it."

Then he was out of the house like a lightening bolt. The man would NOT be late. Would be there well before the Team he was about to test to death.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I go home to my mom. Since she's a licensed physical therapist too. So yes, I go home. And man...she knows exactly how to get my back in place and all the knots out." Michi really did go home some days. Mom was always ready to crack her knuckles and make him feel human again.

Izzy smiled, "Your Mom does have good hands too. She's doing more work at Ohayou again since you've a new job now."

"Yep...." Then Michi turned his head to Yuuji, "You need a massage too. You've had a hard day so I'm gonna make sure you can sleep tonight."

"Well, if you think the coffee table won't break I guess I can use that but it's not really soft on top." answered Michi when Akihiko asked about the table. "Oh wait....No squids. Dang it Akihiko! And you don't have to take off your clothes. I can work though those pants your wearing." Of course Michi didn't think anything about what was going on around him. He had no idea that Yuuji had a problem nor was Akihiko saying certain things to make it worse.

Izzy blushed and butted his head into Akihiko's chest, "Be good."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Oh no....Katsumi. Look... you have to get up. Remember you promised to go in to work with Kaito-kun. You said you couldn't afford to miss this thing this morning. And it takes awhile to drive there from my house." Hiroki spoke and nudge the younger man slowly trying to pluck the sheets off him.

"You don't want Yamada Haru yelling at you do you? Or for that matter Matsumoto-san." That was the person that Hiroki guessed would be super pissed if Katsumi didn't get his butt into gear.

There was a tap on the door of his room and Hiroki looked up to hear a voice, "Hey I'm sorry to bother you....but...Katsu..are you up? I'm running downstairs to get my shoes. The nice butler put together a breakfast bento for the car."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games