Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:42 pm
Kiro heard Kumi's voice. It startled and soothed him at the same time to hear his friends voice. He walked over to his door and opened it. "Kumi, nice seeing you.How were your classes today?" He was happy Kumi knocked to hopefully talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:07 am
KG8584
Leon walked out of his dorm,dorm 11, he started walking down the hallway

Deserei was just coming out of her dorm going on her way to dragon riding class  

Edina Elric

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:32 am
Kira stops at a window and looks at the sky and yawns then continues to wanders around the school again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:18 am
Tsubame walked down the hall beside Sion. She glanced around,"This school year has been quite different...more loving relationship than the deadly kind..."

Sion looked up at Tsubame,"Really? I didn't see any fights last year."

Tsubame laughed,"Because you weren't at the right places at the right time....they were pretty violent..."She crossed her arms,”Hey, I’m going back to the dorm, you can go somewhere else now…just, stay away from trouble.

Sion smiled,”Thanks, I wont…” she waved as she turned the other way and walked off. Placing her hands on her hips, she searched for a place to sit and relax. Turning around as she headed towards the courtyard once more.

Nu Alter

Izazu

Welcoming Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:53 am
Luxian left his room realizing it was time for dragon riding, he closed the door behind him as he wandered down the hall, with no obvious intent to go anywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:29 am
Kumi blinked and smiled up at Kiro and nodded happily."Ya my classes were alright, but pretty boring other than that..."she said smiling up at her friend. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and smiled. "And how was your day?"she asked.  

Baby Coquette

itshappybunny14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 am
Joelee threw her old ratty suite case on her dormroom bed
They should really seel this thing out for a hotel or something she thought. She opened up her suit case a bit scared at what she might actually might find. She was in such a furry when she left home she didn't look at what she had pit into it. she took in a deep breathe and opened it.
Lord have mercy she said realived. She had all of her band t-shirts, all the skulls,rainbows,flowers and cute yet deadly animals she needed, and Thank God for jeans she said hugging her favorite pair clse to her body.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:32 am
Alex had the Lightning Armor as he smiled "This is a waste of an artifact when I can already make lightning"he said as he looked at it. He had got to his other classes and was ready to gvie back this artifact to Chris jhe was done with it. He jumped down form the tree he had been hanging in to go find Chris's office and hope he was still there.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atamous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:33 am
Cagalli146
Tsubame walked down the hall beside Sion. She glanced around,"This school year has been quite different...more loving relationship than the deadly kind..."

Sion looked up at Tsubame,"Really? I didn't see any fights last year."

Tsubame laughed,"Because you weren't at the right places at the right time....they were pretty violent..."She crossed her arms,”Hey, I’m going back to the dorm, you can go somewhere else now…just, stay away from trouble.

Sion smiled,”Thanks, I wont…” she waved as she turned the other way and walked off. Placing her hands on her hips, she searched for a place to sit and relax. Turning around as she headed towards the courtyard once more.
shizu sat in the courtyard strumming his guitars practicing placing his fingers on the fretts. He looked and saw sion coming and he smiled...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:02 pm
Chris put down his book and walked out side looking into the sky ((what time is it)  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:30 pm
[in two daysi will eb gone for two weeks.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:21 pm
Alex saw Chris as he smiled and walked over to him. "here you go sir This artifact is based on the element of wind or at leats a spin off of it being able to call down Lightning and other lightning based abilities like being electric proof making the person resist to being electrocutied'he said smiling.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:32 pm
Taking a seat in the courtyard as she sighed silently in annoyance,'I can't do anything can't I...I'm being watched by my every move in this academy...' leaned back against the wall as she hugged her legs tightly together, she glanced at the trees in the woods from a distance. Resting her chin on her knees as she daydreamed silently to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:48 pm
Jami set aside the book she was reading and walked out into the courtyard. She was feeling lazy from doing nothing and began towards the cafe to get something to eat. She ordered a small latte and then settled herself in the courtyard to watch the other kids mill around.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:56 pm
Amanda came back from the woods,trying to shake rid her hands of the dried blood."Curses..Soot is such a messy eater.."She mumbled and set her hands on fire...it would burn off the blood.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff