Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 pm
@Sasuke: I had alot on Scania back before I took my near year long sabatical (sp) most of them quit before I took it, some after and the rest just dont bother with me entirely. There is only one person that when I come on and he is on actually says "hi kyou" but thats it. When I came to Mardia and had a full BL a few times where I finally deleted some of the Tengoku members from it. But then, guild members from our guild are the nicest and sometimes that's all you really need. BTW what's "PT" other then a magician?

@Keita: I've done that with FFXII before. I am sort of optimistic (mostly pessimistic though) so I was able to do what I failed to do the first couple times ninja (I dont learn from my mistakes). And I love that you offered to help that much but I would feel so bad for unloading my burden onto you. Believe me I want to stay, you guys are awesome, but I hate that I cant stop "/find"ing someone that I shouldnt. Plus I am feeling over envious of how everyone is progressing in levels. *curses under my breath about oPQ*

@Mei: Aww hun I miss/ed you, but I understand why you and some others dont come on much anymore. Life. It sucks but it's there and it's mandatory. <3

@Muse: Since the patch, now whenever I am on MS and I minimize to check on Gaia or Hiddenstreet. My whole computer needs to be restarted via the PC on/off button. Which sucks since my computer takes almost 10minutes to load back up. (It's a real PoS PC) It has to be something NEXON did because it didnt start freezing and causing errors in programs (ie. Avant, IE, WMP, AIM, MSNm, and MS itself) til after the patch.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 pm

I wouldn't call it a burden really. I mean I tend to get bored once in a while and as you can see I don't like grinding much xD A change in scenery once in a while is what I tend to always do.

I mean I was training my cousin's sin a while ago. Told him I'd help get him to a hermit which is far far away xP

Taiakeita Vick

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:03 am
t e n n y
@Sasuke: I had alot on Scania back before I took my near year long sabatical (sp) most of them quit before I took it, some after and the rest just dont bother with me entirely. There is only one person that when I come on and he is on actually says "hi kyou" but thats it. When I came to Mardia and had a full BL a few times where I finally deleted some of the Tengoku members from it. But then, guild members from our guild are the nicest and sometimes that's all you really need. BTW what's "PT" other then a magician?

I've never had that many buddies on my bl. and PT is my nickname for my future Fire/Poison wizard, PoisonTorch. he's still level 15, i decided to stop tonight after grinding Frozen to 50%

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:04 pm
Sasuke49
t e n n y
@Sasuke: BTW what's "PT" other then a magician?

I've never had that many buddies on my bl. and PT is my nickname for my future Fire/Poison wizard, PoisonTorch. he's still level 15, i decided to stop tonight after grinding Frozen to 50%
ooh kewl fire wiz <3 too bad they dont have heal like a cleric xP  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:28 pm
I got to level 47! =D

Level 47 stuff [Frozen]
Level 47 stuff [Tachi]
My bera sin and his stars (maple star = <3)
My bera guild is still shrinking ;-;

So now i have level 3 haste, and now i'm tied for the highest level i've ever had in maple. also, only two levels are in my way to level 50 D:<
so hopefully by next week I'll be level 50 <3

also: Global's world tour map is being built O.O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:19 pm
Sasuke49
I got to level 47! =D

Level 47 stuff [Frozen]
Level 47 stuff [Tachi]

So now i have level 3 haste, and now i'm tied for the highest level i've ever had in maple. also, only two levels are in my way to level 50 D:<

(I have a character in Bera... crystalsmuse lvl 23. That might be to low for your guild... Not sure... ninja )  

crystalsmuse

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:43 pm
crystalsmuse
Sasuke49
I got to level 47! =D

Level 47 stuff [Frozen]
Level 47 stuff [Tachi]

(I have a character in Bera... crystalsmuse lvl 23. That might be to low for your guild... Not sure... ninja )

I kinda quit bera, and the guild master and Jr master are both gone.
i only went on bera today to see the difference between my bandit's stats.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:40 pm
So, are they making a town that has something like New York has with its Lil' Italy and Chinatown?  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:05 am

That's my guess for New Leaf Town anyways. Maybe it'll be like international places...made up or based on reality who knows. But it would be interesting seeing as Taiwan got their own mall map xD So GMS might have something special like international maps OwO"

Here's hoping for Paris and giant es cargo monters! xD

Or how about Greece with Spartan warriors?

Maybe China with zombies Oo

Africa with larger tigers? And giraffes? xD

-goes off to let imagination go wild-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:53 am
Quote:
A city. Not just any city. A city where the past meets the present meets the future. A city that holds many, many secrets; and is the beginning of something new.

looks like we might get the gangster era of the 50's xDD
I'm curious of how long they have been working on this.
And some people are guessing that we will get it sometime in the next few patches, because the game developers don't normally announce this stuff unless they are putting it in soon.

And right now i really wish they would make a character Transfer service (that lets you keep your items and mesos >_>) because i would delete my mardia sin (level 15, 2 kumbi, 1 subi) and move my Bera sin to mardia
(Level 24, 1 Maple, 2 Kumbi, 2 Mokbi, 1 wooden top)

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:17 pm
Taiakeita Vick

That's my guess for New Leaf Town anyways. Maybe it'll be like international places...made up or based on reality who knows. But it would be interesting seeing as Taiwan got their own mall map xD So GMS might have something special like international maps OwO"

Here's hoping for Paris and giant es cargo monters! xD

Or how about Greece with Spartan warriors?

Maybe China with zombies Oo

Africa with larger tigers? And giraffes? xD

-goes off to let imagination go wild-
all blame goes to Vick for getting my imagination going
|x| We should have both Chinese and Japanese dragons as monsters, or a mixture of the two. Because they are just as cool as western dragons 3nodding

|x| Maybe an Austrailian town with maps that have insects, arrachnids (sp) and crocs.

|x| Or even a new Island town with Pirates. Let's face it Florina kind of blows.

*elaborates on Vicks idea*
Africa would be cooler as its own town like a jungle village. With dangerous man-eating plants (more exotic looking then the nependeaths, (bigger) monkeys (ie. gorillas, orangatangs {sp}, baboons), more and different types of cats and as well as snakes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:20 pm
Sasuke49
Quote:
A city. Not just any city. A city where the past meets the present meets the future. A city that holds many, many secrets; and is the beginning of something new.

looks like we might get the gangster era of the 50's xDD
I'm curious of how long they have been working on this.
And some people are guessing that we will get it sometime in the next few patches, because the game developers don't normally announce this stuff unless they are putting it in soon.

And right now i really wish they would make a character Transfer service (that lets you keep your items and mesos >_>) because i would delete my mardia sin (level 15, 2 kumbi, 1 subi) and move my Bera sin to mardia
(Level 24, 1 Maple, 2 Kumbi, 2 Mokbi, 1 wooden top)
And so tenny can come back to Mardia to be with Tengoku again
me too mrgreen  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:35 pm

Ah man the last thing I would want is vegetables eating me back xD

I'm so curious thought O.O" I want to see it soon. Seeing as Zipangu and the new Amoria maps weren't really worth much. At least we got them x3

OMG Pirates would own so much! xD Something like a port with pirates and royals and what not.

Or how about a future tech town. Robots and everything xD

With the new idea of a map like that, I mean the boundaries are almost limitless =D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:21 pm
*looks around*
Err, sorry I haven't been on much at all... >_>
I'm moving on tuesday, so, it'll be like, next week before I can get on again.
Also, I tried to update, but it got stuck at the third step, then it locked up, so, bah! D:  

HONKMACHINE

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:14 pm
well all i did today was level SinfulFrost (My bera sin) up to level 25 and got him past 50% towards level 26, so it shouldn't take long to get him to 2nd job.
I hope i can manage to get on Frozen again tonight and get up to 25% now that I'm 3 levels away from 50 I'm motivated to level quickly, especially just to get haste faster xP

funny thing is, when i tried to kPQ today on SinfulFrost, there was a magican named SinfulCleric O.O the chances of being in a PQ with somebody with the same name as you is creepy. I didn't get in the PQ, the leader was a dumbass who uses A/C (Autoclick) so I quit the party.

so yeah, still hoping they bring out the character transfer service so i can bring my Sin to mardia and that way when i'm on the sin i'm not away from all my friends in mardia. plus Bera is hella crowded >_> seriously, i ran into 5 times as many people as i normally do in Mardia. plus having tenny back would be awesome. xP

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games