Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:23 pm
Awrdome! I love the black and red combo! And the kat on your head.
9/10. i think there too much going on there in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:30 pm
Aww, thanks ^^ I like how yours is red up top and then kinda fades down to orange and yellow with your pants and flame sword. It's really neat =) 8/10. I think it would look cooler if you got an eye patch or sunglasses or a hat or something. Your head looks a bit bare even with the fox ears since they kinda blend in with your hair ^^;

EDIT: You could even just try getting another hair style or even a different color of that hair to make them stand out more.  

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:36 pm
Yea i want some sunglasses but i can decide what kind to get. i found some that i liked but they're 5k and i only have 2.5k. do you have any color recomendations (sp?)? i could get those cheaper black ones.....oh and what color hair do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:42 pm
Mm...give me a minute to mess around with your avatar on TekTek, then I'll tell you sweatdrop Be back in a few!  

Anochaa
Crew

panda but

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:47 pm
Anochaa
Erm...overall, not so matchy ^^;; Like, parts of it match, but not all at the same time, ya know? Like, I think it's really cool that the cape matches the color of your eyes, but at the same time it looks kinda silly with the bow even though the bow matches your shorts and stuff. Get what I'm saying? sweatdrop ]

=P thx but i keep changing my outfits so i was really confused for a second >_<
urs is cute but a bit cluttered... 8/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:57 pm
Idea 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The orange hair is a subtle change that brings out the fox ears just enough to make them a bit more noticeable. The black is more dramatic and slightly changes the overall appearance of the avatar, but still looks nice too.

If you want to keep the hair color red, then I'd suggest you use a style that's a bit flatter up top like Rain or Wildflower. You know, so the ears are the only things sticking out of your head.

For sunglasses, I like how the Romani ones look the best.

Chairo isn't bad either, and they're a bit cheaper, if I remember.

If you want, I can suggest some hats after dinner sweatdrop  

Anochaa
Crew

Azsaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:59 pm
WHOOT WHOOT! UR AVI ROCKZ!
10!!!10!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Azsaki
WHOOT WHOOT! UR AVI ROCKZ!
10!!!10!!!

i agree
and azaki 9/10 creepy red balls  

fatalis dark past

panda but

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:18 pm
8/10
the fuzzy jacket doesn't have the same feel as the rest of the avi  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm
Anochaa
Idea 1:
The orange hair is a subtle change that brings out the fox ears just enough to make them a bit more noticeable. The black is more dramatic and slightly changes the overall appearance of the avatar, but still looks nice too.

If you want to keep the hair color red, then I'd suggest you use a style that's a bit flatter up top like Rain or Wildflower. You know, so the ears are the only things sticking out of your head.

For sunglasses, I like how the Romani ones look the best.

Chairo isn't bad either, and they're a bit cheaper, if I remember.

If you want, I can suggest some hats after dinner sweatdrop

Thanks!! i like the orange hair better actually! and the glasses...i like that touch!

oh and Panda.....dont want to be mean or anything. I dont like the glasses and the hair. 6/10. if you got smaller glasses because those are really noticable and standout a lot. just my opinion though.  

Muffins-of-Doom 0_0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 pm
cute...hmm...not that much for the pants though, but iz still awesome..uh...7/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:09 pm
Its nice but I think all the stuff is to random. They dont go together well. I'll give you 7/10

Gah another person posted while I was typeing my post. The above was ment for fa11en angel but I say the same for panda.  

Shimerin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:10 pm
Awesome! 10/10.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games