Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:14 pm
(Glad you're on Sev. My AIM and MSN are out of whack so I can't talk to anyone online. Can I call you?)

"Your father used to say that before he dropped something onto mine or Sirius' foot," Remus said with a laugh, reaching with his right arm and catching Harry's wrist. "But, and I'm glad to say it, you're nothing like James, now get me out of this place before I kill the both of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:20 pm
((feel free...I'm a bit bored right now...no work tonight shamefully so I'm stuck at the house. Random thought, want to see the Producers tonight?))

Harry hauled Remus up, putting an arm around the older man's waist to keep him from falling over again. "I'm glad to here it. No offense, but I get sick of hearing about how much like my dad I am. It's bad enough I hear it from Snape every time I'm in class with him...and then you did and then Sirius did and Dumbledore did it. Makes a person want to throw something."

He looked over at his godfather, still sitting on the ground. "You coming?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:25 pm
Sirius nervously laughed.

"We'd all be in a world of trouble if you were anything like James personality wise..." he muttered before looking up at Remus.

"Kill us Moony? You would actually kill me and dear sweet Harry here? You're horrible and cruel!"

"You coming?" Sirius grinned wickedly a thousand replies racing through his mind before he pushed himself up.

He wisely remained silent while moving forward and taking Remus in his arms before lifting the other man up bridal style.

"Let's get the poor werewolf out of here before he finds the strength to kill us," he said turning and heading through the tunnel carefully trying not to trip over any stray tree roots.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:49 pm
Remus made a soft sound of protest as Sirius lifted him off his feet and into his arms. "Must you insist on carrying me like this?" he asked, shaking his head at Sirius' antics. "And yes, I would kill you and dear, sweet Harry, but you're moving and not dropping me so I can resist the urge for the moment."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:55 pm
Luna stared at Tonks' hair. "Must be difficult to decide what to do with your hair when you've so many options... Do you have any idea of what you actually look like?"
She turned back to Kathryn, her slightly pertuberent, grey-blue eyes staring at her even more owlishly. "They determine your whole future, you know. Do you have any plans for what you want to do? I've got a pretty good idea myself, but Daddy won't be too thrilled." She smiled dreamily again.
((Dx It's so hard to be IC with Luna... I think I'm slowly drifting away from her character, but I'm trying! It's hard to keep her in a conversation and still have her acting like Luna.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:56 pm
"How else would I carry my Princess?" Sirius grinned down at Remus and winked.

"Now I might remind you before you try to strangle me for that statement I'm 'moving and not dropping' you so you should be able to 'resist the urge for the moment,' right?" Sirius glanced up and stepped over a tree root carefully seeing the end of the tunnel. He stopped and flattened himself up against the wall and nodded his head towards the end.

"Harry, push past us and go on ahead, you'll need to freeze the willow," he said.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:57 pm
Harry gladly let Sirius take Remus out of his hands. Watching with amusement as Sirius carried him like a bride over the thresh hold, he followed them, content for the moment to just listen to the two of them bicker it out. They really did act like an old married couple sometimes.

"Harry, push past us and go on ahead, you'll need to freeze the willow."

"Sure thing," Harry said, moving past Sirius and out beneath the swaying branches of the Whomping Willow.

Before it could react to his presence, he moved over and mashed down on the knot, stilling the branches.

"Got it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:08 pm
"Good!" Sirius called up before moving carefully up and out of the tunnel. He stumbled on some of the roots and froze clutching onto Remus tightly with his eyes shut. After a few moments he had collected himself and wasn't in danger of falling.

"That was close..." he muttered slowly moving out of the Willow's Range.

"All right Harry, we're good, come on!" he said before heading towards the castle.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:17 pm
They determine your whole future, you know. Do you have any plans for what you want to do? Said Luna.

"Ha!" Kathryn said bitterly, "No matter how many OWLs I do get, whether it be 12 or none, I doubt anybody would want to hire somebody like me". Trying to change the conversation she focused her attention on the Metamorphmagus, Tonks.

"Yeah, Luna has a point, exactly what do you really look like?" Kathryn said, loftily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:22 pm
((Awww... I was trying for an opening of mentioning what I think Luna should do when she grows up... I think she'd be an Unspeakable in the Department of Mysteries, don't you?))
Luna gazed unblinkingly at Kathryn for a few moments and then said, "I except Daddy wouldn't mind hiring you if you like journalizm, but it's rather tiresome..."

Mint Thimble

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:20 pm
Tonks blinked at Kathryn, uncertain as to whether or not she had heard correctly. She had never, in all her years of changing her appearance at will, been asked what she looked like beneath the layer of magical transfigurations.

"I haven't done this is a while," she said slowly, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

Releasing her control on her magic, she felt her hair turn from lilac to a deep, almost black color fluttering over her shoulders and down her back. Her face lost its heart shape, changing to something similar to her mother's face. Her nose became that of a typical Black, narrow and perfectly fitting to her face. Her eyes, unlike the Black gray, were a dark brown flecked with green.

Her mother had told her once when she had been eighteen that she had inherited the Black beauty. Tonks had not spoken to her for nearly a week, she had been so angry. Since then, she had taken to changing her appearance in any way she could, from hair to eyes to nose.

"I look like my mother's sister Bellatrix," she said with a shrug. "Which is why I'm glad for being able to change my appearance."

She ran her fingers through her hair, untangling some of the strands and wishing desperately for a mirror.

[The Black family is so inbred that they all look alike.]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:59 pm
Hermione rolled her eyes at the snorting noise Draco made, but took the bait at his comment. She quickly turned in his direction.

"Yes, I'm actually going to miss this place quite a lot. Now, if you don't mind... well, I don't actually care if you do or not, but for politeness' sake, if you don't mind, you were never asked to join this conversation, so please do stop eavesdropping, or doing whatever it is you call it, and go back to your own table!" Just what her day needed. Draco Malfoy. In a huff, she turned back to the others and resumed ignoring Draco. She was a little startled to see Tonks' new appearance; it was so... not her. It was a little severe, actually. Beautiful, but severe. There was nothing severe about Tonks.  

marissala

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:54 pm
(God dammit, the number 333 has been haunting me gonk )

"I except Daddy wouldn't mind hiring you if you like journalizm, but it's rather tiresome..." Luna said in her almost Trelawney-esque voice. Kathryn tried not to laugh at the idea of her writing in a magazine that was so... Unique.

"I'll think about it," She said, trying to sound as sincere as possible. The prospect of writing in such a magazine was slightly unnerving and she'd much rather be a professor, or something worthwhile.

"I haven't done this is a while," Tonks said slowly. Kathryn paid full attention to the woman, who's metamorphmagus powers would be a lovely exchange for turning into a werewolf every Full Moon. As Tonks' hair turned ebony and rolled down her shoulders she couldn't help but see how very similar she was to Sirius Black, or that horrible witch Bellatrix (Or was it Bella? She couldn't remember all that well).

"I look like my mother's sister Bellatrix," Tonks explained. Kathryn smiled.

"So... That would make her your aunt wouldn't it? Woah, sucky for you" Kathryn said in what would be her sympathetic tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:06 pm
Tonks nodded. "My mother is the youngest of three siblings. Her oldest sister is Narcissa Black," she looked at Draco. "Or better known as Narcissa Malfoy so that makes me Draco's cousin. Bellatrix Lestrange who is a bit of a b***h. Even when she was younger Mum used to tell me stories about how horrid she was."

She tapped her chin, lost in thought. "You don't choose your family, besides, my Mum hasn't spoken to the Blacks since forever. We're estranged because my dad is Muggle-born."

[I didn't have to look this up. I actually remember my Black family history.]  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:43 pm
Remus sighed with relief as Sirius didn't succeed in dumping him onto the ground, though he suspected now that he looked ridiculous being held like this. "I feel stupid," he said finally about halfway to the castle. "Do you think I could walk with your help instead of being carried?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games