Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:14 pm
Hitomi eyes widened "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as blood went on her face holding on to her head shaking it "NO!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:15 pm
Ankuko looks at him "Ijin you fool" Ankuko seals Ijin temporarily and heals them.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:22 pm
"Heheheh....my blade makes it impossable to stop bleeding heheheh sadly i didn't...do it to her...but hehehe I wont stop hahahhahaah.." Ijin says before Ankuko seals him and he loses his hair color and is blade disappears, and Ketsueki lays there bleedign slowly the bandages somewhat stoping the bleeding, even tho the wound is healed the blood still comes through his skin "Hit...Hitomi..." Ketsueki says faintly, grabbing for her "I..*he coughs blood*...I lov...heh.." Ketsueki looks at her with a smile, like he was telling her you knwo what I'm tring to say  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:26 pm
He grabs the blade he had sealed himself in and reopened the cut at his throat then re-healed it. "This should work" he says breathing heavily and passes out as the wound appears on him.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:29 pm
Ketsueki looks at Hitomi and hits the floor where his shadow should be and nods at her, as if he were telling her "I need Kagejouten" (Dammit she got off lol that sux xd we cant move on without her man =/ )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:31 pm
((we can a little)) Ankuko uses the last of his life to force her to summon Kagejouten which ends up causing her to faint.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:38 pm
(( lol nice ^^ but I think we cant go much farther than this since we are all kinda past out lol)) Kagejouten appears very very faintly he very quickly pulls out medince and wipes it on Ketsueki's and Ankuko's neck and disappears the medince was made from a special herb that stops all bleeding, Ketsueki mades his way to where Hitomi lays unconscious and rests his head on her chest then faints his arm over her stomach  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:41 pm
((I'll start a second one of these here then)) Ankuko erased both of their memories of him temporarily and fades away.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:46 pm
(( second one of whats?? lol O.o))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:48 pm
((forum...just made it in this guild))  

Ashyr Black

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:09 am
Ankuko's plan failed and he reappeared unconscious on the ground next to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:31 pm
(I thought we should finsh this right 3nodding ) Ketsueki wakes up looking at Hitomi sleeping, he gets up slowly still weak and summons Yojimbo "I want to make a new contract.."..."Hehe, what now? Ookami" Yojimbo says laughing "make me her soul...make me what Ijin is to me and take away her bond on that sword and that demon make me her life support, make me that person inside her body that can protect her no matter what, just give me 5 mins with her...with no scars...no seals...and able to see her...please...master" Ketsueki says droping to his knees begging, Yojimbo sighes "This is how you will always keep your promise?...a sacrfice? for the one you love? you have changed.. my old friend...give me Zetsumei and Itami...you knows what hapens when those five mins are up..." Ketsueki nods as he places his swords in the ground his blood dripping on them as light surrounds him, he loses his scars and seals, his eyes turn a light yellow and his hair going into a pony tail and a 3 black fangs appear on his neck as it forms into a necklace "Thank you.." Ketsueki says turning around to Hitomi and grabs her shoulder trying to wake her up  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:54 pm
((as you wish)) "Ketsueki...what are you doing?" Ankuko says as he wakes up slowly and sees all that happened. "Wait...she's not in that damn sword...I freed her...I'm the one sealed" He said and pulled the sword away from her and snapped it in two once more. "...take...care...of...her...Ketsueki..." He said through ragged breaths and faded away slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:55 pm
(( dude i knew that O.o lol ya didnt have to kill ya self I ment change me for Kira lol hahahahahha nice dramtic ending tho )) "Sorry Ankuko..." Ketsueki says as Ankuko fades away, Ketsueki finally seeing this man who was mabey one of his only friends fade away into nothing  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 pm
Hitomi woke up looking at Ketsueki smiling "your alive" she whispered crying trying to hold it back "Im so sorry I couldnt protect you" Hitomi said looking over as Ankuko disappeared her eyes widened screaming at the top of her lungs  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff