Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 pm
Once Scanda Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic had finished eating as Scanda stood up a black smoke appeared above him and a hooded figure dropped down and landed behind him and brought a knife to his neck "What the hell"Scanda said as the hooded figure baired the knife closer.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic saw what was happening as Evil Scanda brought up some dark lightning and Neo Metal Sonic his beam cannon they aimed it for the figure "Let him go"they said at the same time as the figure said and did nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 am
Roams the school until he notices a figure holding a knife to the throat of somebody. Starts to sneak around behind them with his katana in hand.  

The Demon of Heaven

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 am
"If you so desperatley want him so bad why dont you fight for him"said the hooded figure as he teleported and reappeared behind Evil Scanda kicking him in the head as he teleported to the roof as Scanda teleported there aswell "Whoever you are you best tell us before you get seriously injured"Scanda said as the figure looked down at the floor.

Evil Scanda fell to the floor as him and Neo Metal Sonic teleported to the roof with Scanda s they saw the figure created a barrier making no one get in or out "Lets do this"Neo Metal Sonic said firing as Evil Scanda charged and was about to punch at him when he the figure disappeared and reappeared behind him kicking him in the back and dodging Neo Metal Sonics lasers "How pathetic"he said as he chucked a orb onto the roof as a sleeping gas came making them all sleep as the barrier disappeared the figure teleported away to somewhere unknown and cannot be found.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm
I summon my Nightmare and hop on her. I ride toward the roof to be stopped by a barrier. I look for a way through when it falls and then go to the roof. Looking around I see gas coming from an orb and run towards it holding my breath. I grab it and throw it off the roof where it won't harm anyone.  

The Demon of Heaven

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm
Jubei walked out of school and saw the dead body still in the lake ._. ...
"Oookkkk...." She said to herself as she slowly walked away from the lake

She looked around, and saw Rayn on top of the roof, training, and then flew off. And when she looked past the window, people were throwing books around, and a lamp smashed out of the window and banged on top of her head, and then she fainted...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Rayn Flew towards the beam with his katana in hand and stopped and turned around. he flew as fast as he could towards the roof and stopped seeing Scanda. "Scanda, i will need you assisstance. that beam of light over there is a gateway to the demon world."  

Rayn of the Twilight

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Sits on the roof looking around. Starts to fiddle with his new left arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 am
Rayn looked at the other male on the roof and spok once more. "I will require your help as well new guy."  

Rayn of the Twilight

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 am
Looks over at Rayn and nods in agreement. Quietly "I can help ya." Stands up and locks wrist into place.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:23 am
I summon my nightmare forth. I whisper to it "My friend you have served me well but it is time I spread my wings and flew on my own. You are free." My nightmare flies off and I spread my black wings. Eyes open on them and I feel different but happy. "I feel ready for a fight."  

The Demon of Heaven

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 am
(Rayn Scanda and the others are teleported to some unknwon area not on the roof)

Scanda's eyes opened up as he looked around a dark room seeing Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic as he crept over and reactivated him and saw Evil Scanda and got some electricity and put his hands on Evil Scandas armour as it stunned him awake "I dont know where we are but that guy must want somethin-"Scanda was cut short when a door opened and the figure stood there this time with two red evil eyes over the darkness "Well if it isnt my good old friend Scanda"he said as Scanda concentrated "Jacob how long has it been"he said walking over patting his back "My rookie sent you here I dont know he thought you were-"Jacob was cut short when he saw Evil Scanda and got out a knife.

Evil Scanda woke from the shock as he saw Jacob with a knife "Iam helping Scanda so dont stab me or anything"as he streched his arms out and yawned as Neo Metal Sonic walked over "Can we leave and get back to our dorm because weve found two intresting books to read"he said as Jacob nodded "Can I stay with you guys"he said as the two nodded and stared at Scanda who nodded "I guess so"Neo Metal Sonic said as they left and headed to their dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:46 am
Jubei woke up and found that she was inside her own room. She looked at the teacher that has brought her in and felt her head...  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 am
As the group entered there dorm they immediatley sorted out their beds and unpacked as Scanda saw Jacob had unpacked no clothes "Yes Scanda these are my only clothes that Ive worn in my entire life"he replied before Scanda could say anything he unpacked a massive thing "Their my cryochamber is in place now just to unpack all my study stuff my katana and weapons"he said as Jacob would of thought Scanda would of brought a spare armour "No I dont have any others since Ive been in this for my entire life just like you"he said staring up unpacking as the just stared as Jacob looked out the window and saw a pink flash an orange flash a purple flash a blood red flash a grey flash a dark green flash a sliver flash a yellow flash a blue flash a brown flash a olive flash and a final white flash as he stared in amazment.

Evil Scanda brought out his cryochamber as Neo Metal Sonic just brought out computers and other techinical items as Evil Scanda got out some weapons food and a laptop Neo Metal Sonic just realised about the books as he put all the objects he was carrying to one side and went to Scanda's and Jacob's room "Guys we still need to read those books"he said as he exited and sat at the table reading the book him and Evil Scanda found.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:57 am
Jubei stood up and slowly crept out of her room so that the teacher doesnt see her. She healed her bleeding head and kept on walking around the school.
Jubei walked into the Libary again and grabbed some books to read  

XStarlight_DustX

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:58 am
Starts to fly around the school above. Looking down and taking in everything happening.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff