Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zslone2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm
Yo everyone. I love W40k I own all but Winter assualt for the video games of W40k. I haven't bought an army yet but I'm thinking Eldar or Necrons maybe both. I love roleplaying, reggae and the other basics men love. Anyone got questions i'd love to answer as much as i can.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm
sup guys umm big 40k fan well not really that big but i love it i played it quit a while ago maby 3 years stoped for who knows what reason started playing imperial gaurd now hoowah!! its pretty small army but hay and i got a side space wolf project im gettin on sooooo ya rok on cool xd
would have sent pics but my camera is dum haha but it really isnt funny stare lol jk kinda  

gh0stofGREEN

Nagenokata

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Hey guys, I used to play WH40K but it's been awhile. I'm just now getting back into it. I play Dark Angels, but am not considering converting it to a Chaos army since that actually works with their story...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am
Umm hey guys whats up. I am new and I think the Space Wolves kick a**  

Sindwen11

Unitate Vitae et Obitus

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 am
scream WAAAAAGGGHH!!! Orks gonna stomp da 'umies!!! As you can probably guess, I play Fantasy Orcs and Goblins as well as 40k Orks. scream WAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!! DAKKA DAKKA!!! scream STOMP DA 'UMIES!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:09 am
Hey all, names Tim, been into 40k for a few years but had to take a break to focus on school, Imp. Guard is my army of choice cool hope to RP with some of ya!  

Ginseng727

Reddemon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 pm
Think I need to REINTRODUCE myself

Shortform my name to Red to address me, been playing GW for too long, though I've slacked off with my buddies moving off/becomming WoW addicts.

Am also a x mod on here. Hehe, whoops >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 am
I'm Ziegfried, I play Chaos Space Marines and a starting a Necron Army.

I'm always looking for new Models to convert, and new players to play against. I also have quite possibly the worst win loss record ever. So far I'm 1-19-4. Thats Wins, losses, and Draws.

I'll update that as It changes, in my signature.Also, I live in Arlington and Play at Lonestar on Cooper. PM if you're in the area and are up for a game.  

Ziegfried

Patricius VII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm
Hey ya'll I'm brand new to playin tabletop Warhammer 40k. I don't even have my own army yet! I'm planning to get an army of Space Marines though so I'm looking forward to that. I look forward to years of enjoyment in the world of Warhammer 40k.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 pm
Hi my name is Kelly, just started to really get into warhammer fantasy and 40k and have the beginnings of a Tyranid/Wood Elf army.  

Luxure de Sang

Chatty Noob

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 pm
(i should of done this a long time ago)
so... my name is Adam i play 40k chaos,guard and space marines aswell as chaos in fantasy.

expect pics soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 pm
Sup kids!

Names Atsuno, been playing for six years now. Right now I'm collecting Raven Guard and Orks, only two armies I have, sold all my old ones a while back. I've played SM, CSM, Tau, Orks, Eldar and Necrons in real life, and 80% of all armies over Vassal (Which no longer works...no...not at all rolleyes )

Well, that's all from me. See you on the battlefield.

Thought of the Day:
War is our song. Let us sing as brothers.  

Atsuno11

Pouncey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:44 am
My name is Pouncey - spelt with an E - and I collect Tau, Sisters of Battle, Space Marines, Imperial Guard and Orks. I started with Eldar in 2001, but have since lost my Eldar.

I'm not the best painter, and I'm certainly not prolific. Painting begins to feel like a chore when I paint similar miniatures the same way, over and over. That feeling, combined with neck pain caused by leaning down to peer at the minis as I paint them - my chair was too high - made me stop painting for a year or so.

My armies are nowhere near fully painted. I find it much more fun to build them, but I do enjoy painting a couple of ones I haven't painted before.

As for the size of my armies? Combined, they do fit easily on a billiard table. I actually have a photo of that, but I may have lost it when I upgraded my computer.

Edit: Fortunately, I uploaded that picture to Photobucket! : D

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/andreyis/WH40k/DSCF0038size.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/andreyis/WH40k/DSCF0039size.jpg

Yes, the Land Raider in the back left is painted with dark and light blue on the recessed panels. Why? Because I thought it would look pretty like that when I painted it. : 3

Oh, and I'm schizophrenic. : 3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 am
hi i play as nids mainly but ive only got 1500 pts and im trying to keep getting more i also have a 750 pts spacewolves army but i dont play with them since i have a lot of converting work to do on most of my marines  

demonthenes

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jaranu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:13 pm
Hi there!

My name's Jaranu! And I play Tau, and I have some Necrons, but I don't really play them anymore! XP

I'm also learning DARK HERESY, and have created my very first character ever!  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff