Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ineffable Experiences. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 am
Age spreads through leaves and consumes green,
as branches, upward, supplicate.
The chilly air kisses goodbye
the sun, for now it grows too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atejQh9cXWI  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYIc_ZyiR8  

Bastemhet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 am
Apple trees...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 pm
Gho the Girl
Collowrath
Feraghi. I prefer the acoustic, but it still pulls my strings. I wish my Farsi was up to snuff, because I can only pick out words but not meanings. :/ Forgot how much I liked Niyáz.

And: Rejoice, for he knows the truth, he knows that bliss begets bliss.
That second link is awesome. I love this type of music. Thank you.

Very much welcome. smile

Fiddlers Green
Thank you for the above links. icon_heart.gif

I thought you might appreciate the Persian songs. 3nodding

Sophist
I like Niyaz a lot too. Found them using stumble. icon_smile.gif

I initially found Azam Ali because I was trying to find the vocalist who did "Inama Nushif" from the Dune soundtrack. smile The Niyaz myspace is also attached to Azam Ali's solo work, and her work with Vas. As part of Vas, she did an excellent rendition of the Izgrejala, a Bulgarian folk song. biggrin  

Collowrath

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:58 pm
What do you do when no matter what battle you win or lose it can't change the fact that you've already lost the war?

The sharks are searching. It is only (and always is just) a matter of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:08 pm
Cu, that video was amazing. Lifted me right up.  

Recursive Paradox

Collowrath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Recursive Paradox
What do you do when no matter what battle you win or lose it can't change the fact that you've already lost the war?

Make a valiant last stand with those men (and women!) who chose to stand by you, in the defense of what you know is right, and just, the consequences be damned.

Or, sue for peace, salvage what you can, and try to make the best of it. If there can be no surrender, gather up a rag-tag band of survivors, spool up the FTLs, and Battlestar it across the galaxy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm
Collowrath
Recursive Paradox

Make a valiant last stand with those men (and women!) who chose to stand by you, in the defense of what you know is right, and just, the consequences be damned.

Or, sue for peace, salvage what you can, and try to make the best of it. If there can be no surrender, gather up a rag-tag band of survivors, spool up the FTLs, and Battlestar it across the galaxy.

Did I mention that surrender just means dying more painfully than normally?  

Recursive Paradox

Collowrath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Recursive Paradox
Collowrath
Recursive Paradox

Battlestar it. cry Definitely.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:12 am
Here is another song, again, I wish they posted an acoustic.

Niyaz, the Hunt.

Here are lyrics, in Persian and English. Sorry it's transliterated Fiddler. wink  

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Fruit trees... and a hearth... a hearth in need of repair, but when I'm done, it will be our hearth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:42 pm
Collowrath
Recursive Paradox
Collowrath
Recursive Paradox

Battlestar it. cry Definitely.

It gets better. Even our own betray us, for a multitude of reasons.  

Recursive Paradox

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:12 pm
It swells the heart to love.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 am
Sir!

I DEMAND that you pull that knife out of my back and insert it into my chest like an honourable fellow!  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 pm
Recursive Paradox
Collowrath
Recursive Paradox

Sima Yi Zhongda
There are only five options in war.
Attack if you can.
If you cannot Attack, Defend.
If you cannot Defend, Flee.
If you cannot Flee, Surrender.
If you cannot Surrender, Die.

We all die. It is the fate, or mayhaps destiny, of all life. The power we sometimes have, is to decide the circumstances of that transformation.

Also, remember, another may take your life, but only you may give up your pride.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games