Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
While she was glad that Yumi was having a good time, Xena took noticed that Yumi seemed a bit troubled at the same time. She couldn't help but frown a bit. It had her wonder if the vampire woman had created her for the purpose of having her as a biological weapon...or just for 'research'. She still felt iffy on whether or not she should be trusted. After the party, she helped with cleaning up and made sure Yumi was tucked in before she went outside for some fresh air.

"Ya ok?" Raph asked as he walked outside to join her.
"Did you see it? Even Yumi seemed a bit uncomfortable." She said with a frown.

"Yeah. I saw." Raph said nodding.
"You think we should really trust that vampire woman?" She asked softly. "We don't even know what she had really done to Yumi before she came into our lives."

"For now. She ain't done us no harm. We wait and we see what happens." Raph said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
While she was glad that Yumi was having a good time, Xena took noticed that Yumi seemed a bit troubled at the same time. She couldn't help but frown a bit. It had her wonder if the vampire woman had created her for the purpose of having her as a biological weapon...or just for 'research'. She still felt iffy on whether or not she should be trusted. After the party, she helped with cleaning up and made sure Yumi was tucked in before she went outside for some fresh air.

"Ya ok?" Raph asked as he walked outside to join her.

"You think we should really trust that vampire woman?" She asked softly. "We don't even know what she had really done to Yumi before she came into our lives."

"For now. She ain't done us no harm. We wait and we see what happens." Raph said.
"I don't know about this, Raph..." She murmured as she slowly rubbed her arm. "The thought of her being shaped how she wanted her to be leaves a bad taste in my mouth...and the fact she had a part with this apocalypse to begin with..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I don't know about this, Raph..." She murmured as she slowly rubbed her arm. "The thought of her being shaped how she wanted her to be leaves a bad taste in my mouth...and the fact she had a part with this apocalypse to begin with..."

"Ain't nothin we can do bout how she was made." Raph said. "As for tha other stuff, I know, but for now, we couldn't go against er even if we wanted to."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Ain't nothin we can do bout how she was made." Raph said. "As for tha other stuff, I know, but for now, we couldn't go against er even if we wanted to."
"It just brought up bad memories for me..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"I'm sorry," He said as he put an arm around her to try and comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She relaxed a little as he put an arm around her. "It makes me think about him....how he twisted my mind and body...the pain I felt in the process. The guilt and sadness in my mother's eyes..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She relaxed a little as he put an arm around her. "It makes me think about him....how he twisted my mind and body...the pain I felt in the process. The guilt and sadness in my mother's eyes..."

He nodded little in understanding. He'd stay quiet while she vented her fears and memories of her past. He'd learned the hard way that there was nothing he could do to fix it and it'd always be something she thought about.

((We gonna have to figure out how to change some of her backstory. This part still links to Haffa's. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

He nodded little in understanding. He'd stay quiet while she vented her fears and memories of her past. He'd learned the hard way that there was nothing he could do to fix it and it'd always be something she thought about.

((We gonna have to figure out how to change some of her backstory. This part still links to Haffa's. ))
Xena sighed softly. "I just don't know what to think right now....Yeah, I'm glad that she's helping us and all...but..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena sighed softly. "I just don't know what to think right now....Yeah, I'm glad that she's helping us and all...but..."

"But?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"But?"
"I can't help but feel that there's a catch...something that's too good to be true always have a catch." She said. "Does she plan to take Yumi if we're no longer beneficial to her?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"But?"
"I can't help but feel that there's a catch...something that's too good to be true always have a catch." She said. "Does she plan to take Yumi if we're no longer beneficial to her?"

"I dunno. I don't think she'd hurt Yumi like that. I mean why let er stay in tha first place if she gonna take er away. It ain't like we're really beneficial ta her now. Hell, she's havin ta help us."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"But?"

"I dunno. I don't think she'd hurt Yumi like that. I mean why let er stay in tha first place if she gonna take er away. It ain't like we're really beneficial ta her now. Hell, she's havin ta help us."
"Only because Yumi's with us...Do you honestly think she would've still helped us if she wasn't in the picture?" Xena asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"But?"

"Only because Yumi's with us...Do you honestly think she would've still helped us if she wasn't in the picture?" Xena asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"But?"

"Do you still feel that way, after hearing that this whole time he was actually trying attempting an invasion?" She said as she looked at Raph.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Do you still feel that way, after hearing that this whole time he was actually trying attempting an invasion?" She said as she looked at Raph.

Raph shrugged. "He helped me, Xena. Wit out him, I'd have been shamblin round eating whoever I come across. That includes you an Michelle."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff