Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:45 pm
Kazu sat there and looked down at his arms with a frown. “ I do it for a reason. I wouldn’t expect you guys to understand. “He said with a sigh and sat there before flipping his phone open reading a text and he had to stop and re read it a few times. “ I’m trying to clean up, go easy on me” he mumbled and looked at her then toward Jen. “ I mean maybe a small push or something would help me stay clean?” He said looking st Iaffretre with his playful smile and stood up picking up his dishes and taking them to the kitchen to wash and put away before he came back. He moved texting back. ‘Yes. I’ll take it, memories or not I need a shop’

“ Hells been great, I’m ready to head back to Demon world though...mother may of found me a new shop and I wanna check it out” Kazu said crossing his arms.

Hiei moved walking with Neko and ditched into his room and started to change. “ either way I need to change and head there still and speak to the sub lords about it...if Kazu wants it great. He needs to be here in 30 minutes or less to take ownership or I’ll have to give it to someone else” he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:02 pm
Iaffrette moved, following Kazu into the kitchen. She waited til he went to the sink before walking up behind him and leaning against him lightly, her arms on either side of him as she supported her weight on the counter. He wanted a push to get clean, she was going to give him one. She leaned down a bit so that she her face was next to his, her warm body pressed against his back. "If you get clean and stay clean, you greatly increase your chances to getting something more than a cold shower." She smirked and lightly kissed his cheek before pushing off the counter and walking back to the living room, taking her seat near Jencho.

She looked up and nodded as Kazu mentioned he was ready to go home. "Jen will have to take you. I have to go back out to the border to finish my patrol."

Neko nodded and made a beeline to the shower, texting Kazu on the way.

'Meet you there in 20 minutes. Be quick or it goes to sublords'

She hit send and jumped in the shower after shifting out of her clothes. She quickly rinsed and jumped out, drying off and shifting back into new clothes before walking into the bedroom. "Ready when you are."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:22 pm
Kazu blinked feeling the woman press against him. He shivered at her touch and when he felt the kiss to his cheek he twisted his face catching her lips and slipped his hand on her warm cheek and kept her there for a few minute. After she left he waited a few seconds and ran his hand through his hair to calm down before he walked out to the living room.

It hit him then..." Wait, Your father is a ******** dealer and I used and stole his products.." It took him that long for that to hit him. He shifted picking up his bag and shook his head. " Thanks, Are you coming back to demon world soon?"

Jen moved standing up with a key and smiled. " Let's get you back to demon world." Jen said smile a minute.

KAzu shifted the phone. ' just leaving hell. be there in 10' he said back to her.

Hiei moved changing into his Tear outfit and sat down on the Bed waiting for Neko.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:34 pm
"Yes, Kazuhiro. The dealer you stole from is my good for nothing degenerate of a father. Syl is his name. Incase you catch wind of someone looking for you." She explained, arms crossed. "Enough about my father though. He really doesn't deserve the attention." She shifted and got to her feet. "I have to go back on patrol, and I'm sure mother will want to talk to me later about you." She smirked. "Try and remember what I said in the kitchen though. I'll be back in demon world in two days." She held up her fingers to punctuate her starement.

Neko walked over, hair still damp. "Kazu will meet us there, sorry for making you wait." She apologized and headed for the door, wondering how the hell Kazu had gotten into Hell to begin with.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 pm
" Good thing I stole a lot of his stock. Gonna take a few months for him to get back on his feet." Kazu mumbled with a chuckle and shifted looking at her and glanced to the side before reaching to grab her wrist and kissed her again infront of Jen. " See you in two days. I'll be clean. I want my winnings." He said with a chuckle and turned to leave with Jen.

The hell hound had a door open and rolled his eyes. " Stop making out with my partner and hurry the ******** up." Jen said and watched Kazu grab his bag and head for the door. " Tell your mother I'm good old Satanic boy " Kazu said making a joke as he walked through the portal with Jen.

Standing infront of the old shop looking at it. " ********. I don't know if I want this place Jen..."

Tear moved standing up and shifted the mask going to kiss Neko quickly before heading toward the door fixing his mask. " Sounds good, He better be there or I'm letting the sublords have it." Tear said again as they left..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:54 pm
There was the usual wave of heat when he pulled her and kissed her. She wasn't expecting him to kiss her in front of Jen. She blinked, nodding as he stated his intentions and smiling a bit as he mentioned to inform her mother. She laughed a bit and waved. "Both of you be safe, see you in two days." Once they'd shut the door she'd stretch and grin a bit before taking her bow and heading back out

Neko smirked once Hiei kissed her. He seemed to do so everytime she was trying to be somewhat professional. "If hes not there I'm gunna kill him. Fingers crossed though" she joked,  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:08 pm
It was a few days, Kazu was at the Meiure shop cleaning it up. A closed sign still up as he was working on cleaning up the shop that once was his fathers. It had been abandon for the last 7 years so it had a lot of work. The last 3 days Kazu had been off drugs and fully focused on cleaning up his new shop.

He moved dropping another box of useless crap and leaned on the counter, reaching into his shirt pocket for a smoke and lite it up. He took a deep breath and sucked in the smoke before he glanced around. " Almost done, then I can stock up and open...I need new medical beds and s**t though." He mumbled to himself making a list in his ******** off" Tear yelled sitting on his desk. He had a pile of paper work and had Mukuro standing infront of him. Going at him about castle work. Tear shifted and through the file work on the ground and lite his smoke right infront of her which was uncommon. The fire demon was stressed again. He moved getting up and stumbled forward before he fell and hit the ground. It looked like that STress took a toll on him too. His smoke fell on the ground beside him nd he moved curling up in a ball gripping his chest.

" Tear!? Tear!" Mukuro said and knelt down touching the fire demon's neck before rolling him over. " Neko!" Mukuro yelled. The half robotic female moved trying to roll Hiei onto his back and moved pulling his mask off so he could breath better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:09 am
Iaffrette walked up to the new medical shop. Jen had given her the address and once they'd finished up working at the castle she'd headed out. She found the new shop easy enough and once there she shifted nervously before knocking on the door. Mona had the reaction that Iaffrette had assumed she would, and the had had a long talk that basically ended with Iaffrette promising she'd stay away from Kazu if he continued to use. She took a breath and waited for Kazu to answer the door.

Neko had taken an arm full of files down the hall to the other office and was on her way back when she heard Mukuro shouting. She ported, forming out of a shadow in the office and looked to see Hiei on the ground. "The hell?! Mukuro go get Isuna." She moved, crouching next to Hiei and moving to sit him up, supporting him  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:27 am
Kazu heard the door and sighed moving his smoke and shoved a few boxes out of the way. " ******** off, Meiure medical isn't open for another few days. I can't do walk ins right now." Kazu said not sure who's at the door. Moving he opened the door up and blinked and smiled opening the door wide. " I can take you as a walk in though." He said with a small chuckle and stepped to the side. " Come in, Place is still a mess Its been a long progress" He said taking a step back after to head back in. It was starting to look like a shop But still had a long way to go.

Hiei shifted and gripped his chest in pain. He took a large long breath and tried to force his eyes open but tucked his head into Neko and gripped her arm in pain. He took a large breath trying to calm down but he just kept having issues which was causing him to panic. "ki...t. Ka...t" He got out and gripped his chest again.

Mukuro was gone, she headed to medical and opened the door. " Office now, Tear's on the ground and I have no idea what's going on. His gripping his chest in pain..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:48 am
Iaffrette rolled her eyes a moment, smirking as Kazu yelled from inside about not being open yet. She smiled and waved once he opened the door, laughing a bit as she walked in and looked around. "It looks like it is coming along nicely." She said, looking back at him. "Well done."

Neko moved, hugging him a bit tighter. "Shh, easy. Focus on trying to calm down a bit." She tried not to sound worried .

Iduna grabbed her bag and ran out with Mukuro, heading for the office. "What's going on, Hiei?" She knelt down, opening her bag and examining Hiei.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:16 pm
Kazu moves slowly and smiled with a shrug. “ I had to do a lot more and gather two new medical beds and equipment. But my sudden cash flow is helping with that. I’m going to have a hell of a time restocking all those maps and book” Kazu said with a sigh as he picked up a cloth to clean the dust from his hands.

“ you made me wait an extra day. How mean” he joked as he turned around and started to work on another area with some trash. There was some old books and maps already there but not as much as Kazu once had. He sighed and looked at Iaffrette. “ and just so you know. I haven’t used. You told me not to so I haven’t. I have sold though but it’s only because I needed the money to work on this place and get some new stuff.” He said not wanting to lie to her.

After all that fire destroyed everything he owned and all his clothes so he had to well sell some drugs to get money, and other stuff for his shop. He shifted and moved starting to climb a shelf to reach some stuff. “ how was your work in hell and castle work?” He asked

Hiei shifted and gripped onto Neko and turned his head to looking at her and dropped his head back into her chest and sucked in another breath trying to calm down. He heard Isuna and moved tapping his chest. He sucked in another deep breath and coughed trying to catch his breath. “ My chest...my chest hurts and I...I can’t catch my breath. ********” he said and moved trying to find some way to get comfy leaning on Neko.

Mukuro walked back in and shut the door behind her so no one could come back in other then those in here. “ what’s going on with him? I’ve never seen this happen before to him. “ Mukuro said and Hiei only shifted gripping his chest and snarled. “ Get out. Get the ******** out and let Neko and Isuna deal with me.” He gasped out shaking and groaned in pain and gripped his chest again in pain and moved to lay back down curling up. He himself had no idea what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:24 pm
Iaffrette walked around slowly, looking around as she went. "That's good, I'm glad you've stayed cleaned. Mother is pretty firm on the idea that if you do use, I can not associate with you." She explained, making sure he understood. "I understand the selling though." She moved over to the shelf he was climbing. Standing on tip ties to reach what he needed and handing it to him with a smile. "Things have been well, a hunt took a but longer than anticipated so i was late coming back here. Is there any thing I can help with?

Isuna shifted putting a hand out to feel Hiei's heart beat. "I think your just having an anxiety attack....what were you doing before this happened?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:04 pm
Taking the item from Iaffrette he smiled and held it before moving back toward the counter and put it down for a later use. He shrugged a little. " I wasn't going to force you to do anything. You can sit back and relax if you want. I just need to finish cleaning up these old boxes and any old damage item needs to be removed. I wanna try and sweep and mop tonight as well." He explained.

He listened to her talk about her mother and shrugged. " Yeah I had the feeling your mother wasn't much of a fan of me. I had a feeling she wasn't into the bad boys either after meeting your father as well. I can see why she wouldn't want you around someone like me." He said and moved dropping another box of trash by the door. " It's hard, I've been an addicted for 7 years of my life. Stopping and trying to not do anything anymore. It's hard and trying to ignore that craving it's even more harder trying to find something else to focus on. The shop has been helpful and your little bet been great. But I look at my supplies and I go. ******** one hit and I'll be in bliss." Kazu said, he would talk open about his addiction. He wasn't worried. " I know i don't need this s**t, but my body is so use to it now.." He said and frown. " It's been maybe one of the hardest challenges in my life." He said picking up another box. " So thanks, I need it. I know I did. I just wasn't going to listen to anyone else."

Hiei took a deep breath and gripped his chest trying to calm down. " ******** that, Anxiety my ******** a**. " He mumbled as he leaned forward, he refused to believe that something like that caused him to fall like that. He shifted taking his hand to his face. " About to ******** kill Mukuro." He finally answered and gripped his chest again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:37 pm
Iaffrette smirked. "Consider it my apology for being a day late." She offered, hands going to her hips and grinning. "Put me to work. I am surprisingly good at cleaning." She joked. Moving to help move another box of trash to the stack by the door.

She tilted her head, watching him as he talked about his addiction and struggles with it. She smiled a little and nodded. "First impressions rarely go the way we hope they should. You have time to show her differently though. And you are off to a great start." She praised. "And...I am sure there are....other things we can find to distract you." She suggested, smirking a bit and moving to grab another box.

Neko shifted, rubbing Hieis back and looking up at Mukuro. "So...wanna explain what you two were talking about."

Isuna sat, mixing up a price real quick and handed the bottle to Hiei. "Drink this, itll help calm you down."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 pm
"You make it sound like you need your mother to approve of me. We dating now?." Kazu asked with a chuckled as he moved working on cleaning the shop. He dropped another box and leaned on the stack and looked at Iaffrette. " Yeah? Other things to distract me, Like what? Care to share?" Kazu asked with a playful smirk on his face as he started to clean again.

He knelt down picking up a photo album and flipped it open leaning on the counter and looking at all the photos. He stared at them before he through them on the trash pile, the album open with pictures of him, sayuri, Able and Chika. He shifted and looked up toward Iaffrette " I don't think your mother will ever like me, so I hope you don't need that as a, My mother must approve before we can date thing." Kazu said with a smile.

Mukuro shrugged and crossed her arms. " I was getting mad at him for the amount of work that's piling up. He wants to play as two people? Then he needs to do his King Tear Jobs and his Hiei job and not keep passing out his s**t to other people. He needs to stop letting work pile up as well." Mukuro said. " I did this, I ruled Demon world for years without issue. He needs to step up or step down."

Hiei grunted and gripped his chest and slowly took the bottle and drank it before putting the bottle down and staring at the ground. " and I'm ******** trying. I've only been doing this for an year and a half. I'm ******** trying." Hiei snapped and grunted gripping his chest. " Get ******** out and leave me alone right now Mukuro." Hiei ordered.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games