Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
[
Once clearing the issue between Nura and Greagus, Akumachi flies up into the air, catching the last of what greagus said and chuckles. After a couple of rounds to see if everything is alright, she floats down behind Aidar and hugs him, allowing her naked body to press up against him."Darling"

"Huh?..."
*Aidar looks back over his left shoulder, not fully aware of just what's happening and finds himself looking into the face of a lovely red skinned brunette with dark shadowy hair. He stares for a moment and then it finally dawns on him that the two of them are both naked and she is clinging to him! Aidar panics.*
"gaaaah! get off o me!!!"
*He yelps, jumping up and flailing his arms as if he was falling off a cliff.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:47 pm
*Having finished thoroughly examining The physical conditions of Vanessa and her unborn children and writing down her findings and some corresponding notes on a clipboard, Luminova has now just finished extracting a blood sample from Vanessa and applied it to the slide of a microscope. Leaning over a microscope and peering into the blood sample, her superior eyes can easily make out the finest components of the sample, enabling her to easily identify the traces of food and natural chemicals in her plasma, including Iron , protein, Theobromine, Allicin, Magnesium, omega-3, calcium, nepetalactone, yeast, several vitamins including A, C, and H, amino acids, and traces of pork, venison, and grain, and several minerals. Having thoroughly examined the sample, Luminova then proceeds to write all her findings down on the clipboard.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
[
Once clearing the issue between Nura and Greagus, Akumachi flies up into the air, catching the last of what greagus said and chuckles. After a couple of rounds to see if everything is alright, she floats down behind Aidar and hugs him, allowing her naked body to press up against him."Darling"

"Huh?..."
*Aidar looks back over his left shoulder, not fully aware of just what's happening and finds himself looking into the face of a lovely red skinned brunette with dark shadowy hair. He stares for a moment and then it finally dawns on him that the two of them are both naked and she is clinging to him! Aidar panics.*
Standing a few paces I front of Aidar Jack raises and eyebrow and says "is this really one one of those anime style "I saw a naked body now freak da fair out thing"? Ok...... to quote an over rated slash, over paid actor: "what are you waiting for? Do it !! Just do it"!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:18 pm
"Tha was inappropriate..."
"Aidar mutters as he walks over to his effects and begins to get dressed.*
"Akumachi, get two more fires and spits made, and mount the remaining pig and deer over them."
*Aidar commands, stepping back into his blue body suit and hiking it up.*
Dawn be comin an we best get some food an res, before we set oot again.*
He then zips up the suit. and hikes up his red trunks over them, before fastening his brass belt.*

("m having trouble with my Fire fox... I keep getting redirected at the slightest click. I'm going to uninstall.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
"Akumachi, get two more fires and spits made, and mount the remaining pig and deer over them."
He then zips up the suit. and hikes up his red trunks over them, before fastening his brass belt.*

"Hey, Uncle Aidar?"
*Aileen calls out.*
"Can Ah ave the deer? Mrs. Bennett is pregnant and Lumi told me to prepar cuts for her. But Ah din nae think Ah ave enough meat over here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:56 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
[

"Huh?..."

At Aidars yell Nura opens his bloodshot emerald eyes raising his red scaly head into the air and letting out a fairly loud roar. "Ahhhh!!! Don't you Icewolf people sleep!? You would think you could cease your mewling well others tried to." Nura got to his claws in a half and spread his wings and suddenly he took to the air with such force that the ground cracked around his claws as they left the Earth, And with a gust of wind and a swish of his red tail he was gone over the trees tops.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:33 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

"Hey, Uncle Aidar?"
*Aileen calls out.*
"Can Ah ave the deer? Mrs. Bennett is pregnant and Lumi told me to prepar cuts for her. But Ah din nae think Ah ave enough meat over here..."

*Aidar dons his armor and fastens his leg strap satchel around his left leg.*
"Aye, go ahead an take wha ye need."
*He answers, slipping his bladed gauntlet over his right hand. Sliding it to his forearm, he grips it tightly,as he clenches a fist with his right and and bends the wrist back and forth, causing it to pop, and then opens and shuts his fist causing the knuckles to pop, before bending the wrist back for one final pop.*
User Image
Mr. Stubbs pauses in mid bite and looks down at the raw leg of venison in has hand as he hears Aidar and Aileen's conversation. He then pulls back as if to gesture "You can't have it!" and takes another bite.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:38 am
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
[

"Huh?..."

At Aidars yell Nura opens his bloodshot emerald eyes raising his red scaly head into the air and letting out a fairly loud roar. "Ahhhh!!! Don't you Icewolf people sleep!? You would think you could cease your mewling well others tried to." Nura got to his claws in a half and spread his wings and suddenly he took to the air with such force that the ground cracked around his claws as they left the Earth, And with a gust of wind and a swish of his red tail he was gone over the trees tops.

"What a big baby"
*Aidar says as he finally redons his Vampire cape.*
"Somebody build a few more fires, we need tae be cookin this meat faster than one at a time..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf"
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar then uses the piece of deer skin in his right hand to wipe off the excess blood from his chest.*
"This be why A'h naked..."
*Aidar says to Nura.*
"Ah did nae wanna get blood on me cloths... Tha, an cloths be cumbersome and cause all sorts o problems, when huntin... They get caught on branches, flap in the breeze makin noise tha can give a way yer position and alert yer prey, and even hinder movement. Ye wouldn't ask a lion tae put on cloths would ye? Yet, ye can see more on a lion, than me shaggy hide allows ye tae see on me... So, what be all the fuss?"

Nura stomps over to Aidar until they were face to face. "No worries." Nura spreads his wings to their fullest extent flapping them down hard enough to take flight and he suddenly takes off straight up into the air.

*Aidar then kneels down and forms a medium sized bowl of ice, that he rings the bloody deer rag out into, with wrinkled expression that bares his sharp teeth. Tossing aside the rage of deer skin. he then grabs the two pig carcasses and holds their gaping throats over the bowl to let some of their blood poor inside. He then he does the same with the deer, to make a sort of blood cocktail in the bowl and ripping a huge chunk of meat from the skinned spot on the deer's left hindquarter he roasts it in his hand and places it in the bowl of blood, all the while wearing that same disgusted expression he had, when ringing out the deer rag. While he is doing all this, one of the Shadow Knights bats comes and flutters about his head. Aidar pauses momentarily to listen to the bat and then resumes his work.*

Nura laps the campsite a few times before landing back down and laying flat on the ground. "hhhaaaa I can see the sun on the far Horizon and I'm still so tired!"

Aidar looks up at him in response.*
"Aye"
*He says.*
"Dawn be approachin. Ah jus received a report fro the Shadow Knight, via one o his bats."
*He then finishes his preparation of the gruesome bloody dish and calls Mr. Stubbs and Veronica down from the trees. Relieving Mr. Stubbs of his sentry duty, Aidar hands Veronica the bowl of blood and meat and tells her to take it to the Shadow Knight. He then proceeds to set up a spit, over the campfire, and impales one of the pigs over it, while Mr. Stubbs walks over to the deer carcass.
User Image
*Ripping off the left hind quarter with his right hand, Mr. Stubbs sinks his teeth into the raw and bloody meat and pulling his head away, tears off a chunk in his mouth and begins to chew, with blood dripping down his chin*
"Speakin o which..."
*Aidar adds.*
Did any o the res o ye catch Mina's report, a little while ago?"
*Veronica flies over and delivers the blood and meat upon the request of Aidar, all the while changing into her original outfit, at the same time the spots on her feathers still temained locked on to mr stubbs, only averting there gaze when veronica turns.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:58 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf"
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar then uses the piece of deer skin in his right hand to wipe off the excess blood from his chest.*
"This be why A'h naked..."
*Aidar says to Nura.*
"Ah did nae wanna get blood on me cloths... Tha, an cloths be cumbersome and cause all sorts o problems, when huntin... They get caught on branches, flap in the breeze makin noise tha can give a way yer position and alert yer prey, and even hinder movement. Ye wouldn't ask a lion tae put on cloths would ye? Yet, ye can see more on a lion, than me shaggy hide allows ye tae see on me... So, what be all the fuss?"

Nura stomps over to Aidar until they were face to face. "No worries." Nura spreads his wings to their fullest extent flapping them down hard enough to take flight and he suddenly takes off straight up into the air.

*Aidar then kneels down and forms a medium sized bowl of ice, that he rings the bloody deer rag out into, with wrinkled expression that bares his sharp teeth. Tossing aside the rage of deer skin. he then grabs the two pig carcasses and holds their gaping throats over the bowl to let some of their blood poor inside. He then he does the same with the deer, to make a sort of blood cocktail in the bowl and ripping a huge chunk of meat from the skinned spot on the deer's left hindquarter he roasts it in his hand and places it in the bowl of blood, all the while wearing that same disgusted expression he had, when ringing out the deer rag. While he is doing all this, one of the Shadow Knights bats comes and flutters about his head. Aidar pauses momentarily to listen to the bat and then resumes his work.*

Nura laps the campsite a few times before landing back down and laying flat on the ground. "hhhaaaa I can see the sun on the far Horizon and I'm still so tired!"

"Aye"
*He says.*
"Dawn be approachin. Ah jus received a report fro the Shadow Knight, via one o his bats."
*He then finishes his preparation of the gruesome bloody dish and calls Mr. Stubbs and Veronica down from the trees. Relieving Mr. Stubbs of his sentry duty, Aidar hands Veronica the bowl of blood and meat and tells her to take it to the Shadow Knight. He then proceeds to set up a spit, over the campfire, and impales one of the pigs over it, while Mr. Stubbs walks over to the deer carcass.
User Image
*Ripping off the left hind quarter with his right hand, Mr. Stubbs sinks his teeth into the raw and bloody meat and pulling his head away, tears off a chunk in his mouth and begins to chew, with blood dripping down his chin*
"Speakin o which..."
*Aidar adds.*
*Veronica flies over and delivers the blood and meat upon the request of Aidar, all the while changing into her original outfit, at the same time the spots on her feathers still temained locked on to mr stubbs, only averting there gaze when veronica turns.*

User Image
*The Shadow Knight offers a simple smile that hieds his fangs and lightly bows as he accepts the bowl from Veronica.*
"Thank you, my lady."
*He tells her, still smiling. He then uses psychokinesis to hold the bowl, as he removes his gauntlets and tucks them under his armor. he then takes the bowl in his hands and telekinetically lifts the meat out of the bowl and breaks it into many small cubes, before lowering it back into the blood. with his left hand and holds it over the bowl, as he grows long, blade-like claws. He then sends a small bunch of his bats down to assist Luminova, knowing that she will soon be eating as well, which will also make it easier for them to fetch a few more additions to the blood soup he's making.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf"

"Aye"
*He says.*
User Image
"Speakin o which..."
*Aidar adds.*

User Image
*The Shadow Knight offers a simple smile that hieds his fangs and lightly bows as he accepts the bowl from Veronica.*
"Thank you, my lady."
*He tells her, still smiling. He then uses psychokinesis to hold the bowl, as he removes his gauntlets and tucks them under his armor. he then takes the bowl in his hands and telekinetically lifts the meat out of the bowl and breaks it into many small cubes, before lowering it back into the blood. with his left hand and holds it over the bowl, as he grows long, blade-like claws. He then sends a small bunch of his bats down to assist Luminova, knowing that she will soon be eating as well, which will also make it easier for them to fetch a few more additions to the blood soup he's making.*
*Luminova lifts her head in respons to the sound of flapping around her head to see a bunch of bats, that she recognises as her beloved's familiars. She looks back into the microscope one last time, to make sure she didn't miss anything, then packs it up and places it in a box that the bats present to her and sets it on the ground. Having no further use for Vanessa's blood sample, she gives the vial to one of the bats, who takes it back to the Shadow Knight, to be added to his soup.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games