Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>
TNW:R Presents: Day of Uprising (2/27/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm
Officials would come down the ramp with towels and bandages and a stretcher, as they would
roll Triple H out of the ring, and onto the set up stretcher, strapping him on, and cleaning his blood with the towels.
Triple H would then be stretchered to the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 pm
Rollins was in the ring staring down at the Undertaker. The referee was originally holding the championship title, but then he gave it to Rollins. Seth Rollins took it and continued on to stare down at Undertaker. Rollins then walked past him with the championship grasped on and then exited out of the ring..

Messiah Seth Rollins

Phenom Taker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:02 pm
Undertaker did what he wanted, as he would let Seth Rollins pass for now. The clock was ticking down for the supposed future anyways. Taker would turn toward Rollins who passed him and exited his yard, with his theme playing over the PA system still.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:04 pm
Rollins exited the ring and then walked out of the chamber and walked down the steps. He turned around and then backed up and walked backwards all the way to the stage. He looked at Undertaker in the ring, and then stared down at him.

Messiah Seth Rollins

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:08 pm
UPCOMING: BACKSTAGE FALLOUT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:19 pm
Daniel would be in the parking lot placing his bags in his rental truck wearing a TNWR Warm Up jacket and some jeans as Daniel is about to leave the arena. Brie isn't with Daniel as she is driving with the Divas so Daniel is alone. Renee sees Daniel as she walks up to him hoping to get an answer from his performance tonight before he leaves.

Renee: "Daniel, Daniel before you leave, tonight for a stretched ACL and a cracked shin bone in your leg tonight I must say you put up an impressive performance. Also did you fulfill your vengeance on Brock Lesnar?"

Daniel Bryan: "Haha well Renee working with my leg was all adrenaline if I didn't think about it, it wouldn't affect me. Put when I missed Seth Rollins with my knee it all went down hill. It's kinda like I sorta told you so from the doctors when they suggest maybe I wasn't ready. As for Brock I definelty didn't do enough to him I wanted to make sure his head gets kicked off next time." Daniel says with a smile.

Renee: "Well Daniel the crowd loved tha---" Renee's eyes grow big as she quickly steps away from what she sees as she instantly flees but the camera stays.

Daniel is confused as he turns his head around wondering why did just do that as Daniel turns around only to see.

Cedric Alexander

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:24 pm
Big Show would rush to the scene, instantly looking to run Daniel over with a giant push, attempting to send him into his own car with a lot of force. Why was Big Show doing this? Did he have some sort of grudge over the man, or was he letting off steam?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:25 pm
Daniel would fall on his impala hood as he holds his neck grunting. What the hell is happening Daniel is thinking as he lifts his upperbody up.  

Cedric Alexander

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:27 pm
Big Show would look to grab Daniel off the hood by his hood, walk him around to the side of his car, and drive his head into the window of his car. Not caring if that alarm goes off for the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:29 pm
Daniel head bounces off the glass as hit doesn't break the 1st time but Daniel drops to the ground completely dazed.  

Cedric Alexander

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Big Show only got angrier with the fact that the head of this man doesn't break the glass. Which is why he would do it himself, sending a WMD through the glass and having the alarm go off. Once the glass was shattered, Big Show reached into the car and unlocked the door which would need to be fixed after Big Show's done with him. The Giant began to stalk his prey.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 pm
Daniel really doesn't really even know who's attacking him everything is happening so fast and he hit his head on the hood pretty hard as Daniel shakes his head starting to get up.  

Cedric Alexander

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:33 pm
Big Show grabbed Daniel by his hair, looking to swing him and toss him into the backseat of his own car. However, he looked to try and position it so that his injured leg would hang outside the car. My god, Big Show may try to end Daniel's career.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:35 pm
Cena would come attacking Big Show trying to stop him  

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 pm
Daniel gets sent into the car as Cena arrives.  
[TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff