Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:11 am
Loonamist
Heiress of the Skies
Question~!

So, if a Pokémon is at full FP, will they lose FP if they're in storage? If so, then FP is worth maxing out at all....Especially to people like Skye who are definitely going to catch all their favorite Pokémon. And, others.

Also! How do battles affect FP? I read the rules again, but couldn't find it. I'm probably blind. Does losing a battle cost FP and winning a battle gain some points towards the 10-post FP counter? I haven't done either, of course, because I'm not sure.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that fp doesn't get lost, through storage or through losing a battle. Battling, in general, gains a point towards the 10-post FP counter, since it's a form of interaction : ) I don't think it really matters whether you win or lose

Alrighty! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:15 am
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist
Heiress of the Skies
Question~!

So, if a Pokémon is at full FP, will they lose FP if they're in storage? If so, then FP is worth maxing out at all....Especially to people like Skye who are definitely going to catch all their favorite Pokémon. And, others.

Also! How do battles affect FP? I read the rules again, but couldn't find it. I'm probably blind. Does losing a battle cost FP and winning a battle gain some points towards the 10-post FP counter? I haven't done either, of course, because I'm not sure.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that fp doesn't get lost, through storage or through losing a battle. Battling, in general, gains a point towards the 10-post FP counter, since it's a form of interaction : ) I don't think it really matters whether you win or lose

Alrighty! Thanks!

Np ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:02 am
can I write a research paper for a pokescientist prize or to just add levels to my pokemon lol. I'll make it good, expect something college level.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:54 am
Makako-ma
can I write a research paper for a pokescientist prize or to just add levels to my pokemon lol. I'll make it good, expect something college level.

Lol you won't get any actual, but you can write about it in your post if you need some content xD  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:08 am
Loonamist
Makako-ma

Lol you won't get any actual, but you can write about it in your post if you need some content xD

>_< and for our next trick we will transfer water ions through a glass plate without the use of psychic moves!

0 style points. The kide with the cute bear winzzzz rawr!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:36 am
So, question....Is it okay if I give a translator to Skye's Archen? So when it speaks, people can understand it? It'll talk like Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles, so it'll just be used to add some cuteness and humor to the team.  

Heiress of the Skies

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:47 am
emotion_awesome so is there a lady machamp or do they just wrestle REALLY hard and then an egg happens

also what are the rules for breeding here. I may have missed the thread on the way here but im asking just in case its faster. Mostly interested in the balance stuff and post limits  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:18 am
Heiress of the Skies
So, question....Is it okay if I give a translator to Skye's Archen? So when it speaks, people can understand it? It'll talk like Riki from Xenoblade Chronicles, so it'll just be used to add some cuteness and humor to the team.

Yes, that's fine ^^

Makako-ma
emotion_awesome so is there a lady machamp or do they just wrestle REALLY hard and then an egg happens

also what are the rules for breeding here. I may have missed the thread on the way here but im asking just in case its faster. Mostly interested in the balance stuff and post limits

My character Jay actually has a female Machoke right now >>

The breeding thread is right here, but let me know if you have any questions : ) It's basically that you have to drop them off and wait three days, but there are more details to it in the thread ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:29 pm
Can we use berries like the Qualot berries to raise FP whenever we want and all at once?

Also! Thanks for answering me earlier, Loona! My post didn't get through.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Can we use berries like the Qualot berries to raise FP whenever we want and all at once?

Yup! : )

And of course~! ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:50 pm
Loonamist
Heiress of the Skies

And of course~! ^^

Thanks a bunch~!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:54 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist
Heiress of the Skies

And of course~! ^^

Thanks a bunch~!

Sure thing : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:13 pm
Loonamist

Skye has 5 Jaboca berries and 5 Qualot berries. Planting one tree of each would mean she'd have 4 left, right? And, can we roll for how many berries a tree will have when we start posting for the tree, or does it have to be when the tree is fully grown?

Also, I wanted to ask about my battle posts....The way I have it set up is like a role play post, so I've been giving the Pokémon who haven't battled 1 EXP for those posts. Should I not do that? It's not a big deal when it's a wild Pokémon or NPC, since those battles are done in one post, but against another character or mod-controlled gym leader/elite/champion....I can see it being a problem. How exactly should I be doing this? I haven't been reprimanded yet, so I figured I should ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:33 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

Skye has 5 Jaboca berries and 5 Qualot berries. Planting one tree of each would mean she'd have 4 left, right? And, can we roll for how many berries a tree will have when we start posting for the tree, or does it have to be when the tree is fully grown?

Also, I wanted to ask about my battle posts....The way I have it set up is like a role play post, so I've been giving the Pokémon who haven't battled 1 EXP for those posts. Should I not do that? It's not a big deal when it's a wild Pokémon or NPC, since those battles are done in one post, but against another character or mod-controlled gym leader/elite/champion....I can see it being a problem. How exactly should I be doing this? I haven't been reprimanded yet, so I figured I should ask.

Correct! You may roll before, but I'd ask you have links in your post to the rolls, and note that that's how many will be harvested when the trees are done being posted for, just so it's easier to see what's going on and keep track and such ^^;;

Oh no, that's fine : ) As long as you're meeting the literacy requirement, you've earned the 1 exp per post for all the pokemon in the active party. So long as you're actually writing things out, and not using the 'battle summary' as part of your 3-5+ sentences (that is, as long as you're rping it out, and not just summarizing it), then that should be alright. Just glancing at your posts now, I'd say your fine ^^

And if you're in a gym battle or something, and posting back and forth with a mod, you can add the one exp per post to all active party pokemon then, too : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 pm
Loonamist
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

Correct! You may roll before, but I'd ask you have links in your post to the rolls, and note that that's how many will be harvested when the trees are done being posted for, just so it's easier to see what's going on and keep track and such ^^;;

Oh no, that's fine : ) As long as you're meeting the literacy requirement, you've earned the 1 exp per post for all the pokemon in the active party. So long as you're actually writing things out, and not using the 'battle summary' as part of your 3-5+ sentences (that is, as long as you're rping it out, and not just summarizing it), then that should be alright. Just glancing at your posts now, I'd say your fine ^^

And if you're in a gym battle or something, and posting back and forth with a mod, you can add the one exp per post to all active party pokemon then, too : )

Oh! Great! Thanks again! And, sorry for all the questions! sweatdrop  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games