Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He knew Eric wouldn't know who he was talking about but he had to give it a shot.
Light was hoping Eric would understand but for some people, well, he was just being lazy by not wanting to spell out the name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Eric pointed towards Nami then bit his finger. He knew he was wrong, but Jaster always talked of his god-daughter.
"Sure. I think I know who your talking about anyway."

He looked to Sasha "hey Sasha, if you need me, just message me."
With that, Eric left the room.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka was also secretly listening in on the conversation of the others, her ears twitch. She stops snooping around and turns towards Light, staring at him for a bit before looking at Shinochi. Her ears twitch while looking at her.
Shinochi looked back at Odayaka, and folded her arms, "Hmm," she looked at Light, and then back at Odayaka, "Well...he is a teacher...so I guess it's a good idea."
After Shinochi's acknowledgement, Odayaka grabs Shinochi's hand and walks over to Light along with Shinochi, her ears twitch as she stares at Light.
"Hey teach, can my little sis do something to you? Don't worry, it's nothing painful...or weird. In fact, it's the opposite."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:34 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light smacked himself in the face. Great... Not sure whether that was a good or bad idea...
Then, he realized that Eric was pointing to someone. He tilted his head to see. His eyes widened. His voice broke out of his mouth, causing Sasha to jump a little. "What is Erin's sister doing here?" He said weakly and confused.

Turning to see Shinochi, he frowned and looked at the younger demicat. She looked a little older than Ene. His throat was sore from speaking like he did but he tapped his palms and signed.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:55 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Sasha turned around shocked to hear Light talk. She shook her head.
"Wakai lost control and Nami's went out to help her, but her sickness got her again, but this time it knocked her out. She's in a coma now. I wont leave her side, Light, even if...." she sighed looking down,
"it means missing my alchemy class" she sighed, sounding depressed. She was enjoying that class, but because she knew Misty was horrible at being just a nurse's aide, but Odayaka here, she had Shinochi's praise, but she was still too nervous to leave. What if something bad happened and she wasn't there to heal, or worse.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:15 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Lawrence chuckled. "I guess I'm not great at hiding that sort of thing," he said. He smirked at the mention of Kelina. "Does she have any other state besides hostile? Every time I've heard of her she was tearing up this or smashing that. It doesn't help that her man tried to push himself in on my friend's job or something like that," he said sitting down. He grabbed an ice pack from the fridge and put it on his leg injury.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:24 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Sasha sighed and finally noticed that Kalen had fallen onto the ground. She looked around, all the beds were full, so she placed him in her chair and hoped he didn't fall out.

"She is Rose's sister and Jaster's mom. The only time she wasn't completely hostile was when she was co-headmaster with DIZ last year, then she was just lazy or drunk. Im still trying to figure out how she gets pirate rum past the school borders and not set off the alarms." She watched Lawrence put a ice pack on his leg and gave a grateful nod.

"other than that, she's very protective of her family, but when shes in....well....her normal mood, she's a bit of a jerk if she doesn't get exactly her way. Remember close to the beginning of the school year and she had X bring in dragon bane?" she rubbed her head sighing.
"Right now, that is her heartless in the school, her nobody is in the Organization. I bet you 1000 munny that Eclipse is gonna throw her out."

She gave a deep sigh "before Dk came back, she kept herself under control. Now....she's gone off the deep end."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:35 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Lawrence shrugged. "Her high rank might have something to do with it. Perhaps everyone else is to scared she'd rip their bloody throat out for taking her booze," he said tugging at his collar. He looked back to Sasha. "The dragon bane incident should have resulted in her termination of employment and imprisonment. That's bloody terrorism by any definition. She sent this place into chaos and nearly killed several innocents over petty vengeance. Unfortunately, I don't know if it'd be wise to throw her out. WE lose her, she'll probably either try and take us out on her own or try and convince Jaster to join her. Filial piety and all that," he flipped the ice pack over on his leg. "Plus, we have her man to deal with. Dark powers and knowledge of alchemy, he could be a huge threat," he said pinching the area between his eyebrows. "We're trapped between a rock, hard place, several minefields, and an asylum at this point," he said.

(OOC: you can quote me again. My non-quoting thing only pertained to the Eric V Light battle )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

"who is 'her man'? . Kelina, at least her heartless persona, whom is currently in the academy, she's on her own. Kelina's nobody form...who knows. Kelina's husband disappeared soon after Jaster was born. Kelina and Rose also comes from a long line of murderers, at least, that is what I was told, although Kelina saved Rose from the fate their parents wanted for her."

She gently sighed. "I got a idea that wouldn't cause mass destruction. Find Kalena and after Kelina is healed enough, handcuff the two together. Its crude but Kalena always seems to keep her calm....no idea why."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:52 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Lawrence rubbed his temples. "Some tosser named tenebrea or something along those lines. Dark hair, skinny, wears something close to a suit a lot. He keeps her satiated, but then goes on to try and intimidate my moogle friend. At least that what he says. I've never met the bugger," he said. Lawrence took the ice pack off his leg and tried stretching it. Not perfect, but it'll heal within the week. I've got to pay Eric back for that, he thought. He looked back to Sasha when she mentioned handcuffing Kalena and Kelina together. "Who's brave enough to approach the raging psychopath and drag her to Kalena? Plus we'd have her affairs to worry about. Retirement will be a hell of a lot harder when you got someone attached to you all day," he said chuckling slightly.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Sasha shook her head when Lawrence thought that Tenebrea was the one to keep Kelina in check.
"Lawrence, im sorry to say, your facts aren't quite right. Tenebrea is Dk's....erm..." she bit her lip, "lets say, boyfriend, im not sure, I haven't heard from either of them since they left to twilight town. He keeps Dk safe from Kelina who wants to..." she throws her hands up in the air "..stab her in the heart with a crystal blade. I hope she has went into hiding, and away from Kelina."

She sighed thinking about who'd be brave enough to drag Kelina to Kalena.

"Eric can do it." a hologram of Kalena appeared next to Lawrence. "and I mean my grandson Eric, not the one dating Kirune."

"nice for you to drop in Kalena, when you coming back?"

"errr...yeah....about that..." she rubbed her head.
"it may be longer that im gone. I am sensing a new keyblade war approaching, but its hard to tell when, but I can tell it wont be for a while."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He overheard their conversation. He knew his throat hurt horribly but he spoke anyways, insulting himself.. "Well, if it's another keyblade war, I shouldn't be lounging about... Damn it..."
He was still unable to move much of his body. Light's arms were starting to feel weak from the sign language earlier. "We need stronger students... The ones we have hold potential but they just won't pay much attention..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:46 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Kalena looked to Light and sighed.
"you need to rest Light. Let your body heal. It may not be for years. That's why im out still. I am going to try and prevent it." She gave a gentle sigh and floated to Nami and placed her hand over her head casting a extremely strong curaga, one stronger than even Sasha could do. It helped being a former headmaster, then again, she was the only former headmaster, that lived, so far.

"So im guessing the ones who aren't paying attention are unruly too....." she sighed and waved her hand
"I am lending you one of my weapons, Light. If they are still wont pay attention after that, feel free to use it." she said
"since I cant lend my keyblades, I am lending you my sword. Some students need a stronger hand to guide them. Some don't want to be taught, some may think if they beat you, they don't need to come back to class. I hope my grandson isn't that type."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

His throat felt raw, like he had been gargling nails. He nodded and switched to sign language.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:13 pm
[diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia re-enters the Infirmary agin like it was Deja-vu, somehow she feels if something still is worng with her and she saw adults in there as well. she ran up to fellow who was talking to Kalena. she grabs his shoulder and she stare at him.

"Please Mister who ever you are, i need you to Train me...i want to be keyblade master.. i wont take no for answer. i dom't know, who all you are but please..." she whining to Light, her blue eyes were lost into his because each day she does not own a singel visual memory but voice to a face.

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games