Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian came back just as everything was being readied. He sighed and then walked into the kitchen and when he saw Abigail his breath caught and then said."I like the new change in outfit Abigail."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail looked at Damian and blushed."Well thank Belle. She changed it well I was cooking." She said. Before taking off the apron and started to fan herself. "So are you ready to eat?" She asked Damian, only to wonder if his mind was going to the gutter.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian approached Abigail then whispered into her ear."Well that depends. Are you on the menu."He then lightly scraped his fangs gently across her neck.

Belle smiled at what was happening. When she caught Abigail's eye she started to tell her to take Damian back to their room but the decided to say." Damian if you are a good boy she might let you have her for dessert."

Lucius was still setting out everyone's places and wasn't paying attention to what was happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed hearing his question. Only to give him a loving yet stern look. Though she braced herself with a hand on the counter to her side. Feeling him scrap his fangs across her neck. "Damian, behave or I'll have to whoop you. I didn't spend all this time cooking for it go to waste. If you eat a small plate, then I may spend time with you after I get done eating." Before turning around and pinning the giant of a vampire to the counter. Her aura was loving yet annoyed, though there was lust and curiosity. Now she stared him down with her hands on his hips.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then nodded in acknowledgement. He sat at where Lucius had set his plate. Damian also saw Lucius smiling and then said."Is there any real reason for you to be smiling at this moment Lucius."

Lucius shook his head and then said."It's nothing. I'm just happy to have a full family here together and eating for once."

Belle nodded upon hearing that and then said."I am of a similar mind with Lucius. It's nice to have my big brother eating with me again."

Damian just looked at them both and then at Abigail and smiled."I suppose I understand the appeal of eating with family now.
I believe we can do this more often if you all are willing to."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail sighed and smiled when she looked up at him after his chuckle and nod. Though she sat at Damian's right side and listen to the in-laws-to-be. Smiling she started to make up her plate and looked at all of them again. "Could you do the dishes Belle? I will put it up, unless I get kidnapped." she said well cutting her steak. Before stealing a glance at her fiance.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Belle nodded and the said."I have no qualms about doing that. Besides I do believe that you will be kidnapped."There was a grin on her face.

Damian was looking at all the food and got a small portion of everything. He was not to used to eating anything. but he agreed to do this. Over the course of dinner he listened to the others talking about what had been happening in their lives. He was the first one finished but he sat and waited for everyone else to finish as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Of course Abigail had blushed a bit hearing Belle tease her. Though she looked at Lucius and tilted her head. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she said as she pushed her plate away. Of course this would probably throw everyone off guard. But the thought had hit her, as she had thought about her and Damian possibly changing him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius coughed a bit and then regained his composure."As of this moment. No I do not. I have not been so lucky. I have been looking but more often than not most women who know about me try to get close to me so they can get close to him."Lucius said as he pointed to Damian with his thumb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Oh, that'll change.", she said and smiled. Before reaching over and squeezing Damian's knee. Now she stood up and ruffled Lucius's hair as she passed by. Though she was heading to the work out room. Only to figure Damian would trail after her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched Abigail go to the work out room and followed after her. When they were both in the room Damian switched his clothing to be a black sleeveless shirt and black free throw shorts."Abigail it's been a bit of time and so how about we train a bit."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She at him and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" She asked him. Before she used her powers for the first time to change her clothes. Now she was wearing basket ball shorts with her sports bra. Only to be bare footed now and started to stretch out her muscles.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and stretched out as well."Yeah that is unless there was something else that you want to do."Damian waggled his eye brows at her. He then took a deep breath and then released. He repeated the process a few times. Each time he did his muscle definition showed through his tight shirt."Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:14 pm
L
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She rolled her eyes at him waggling his eyebrows. Before watching him mediate for a little bit. Now she leaned backwards and did a back bend. Before standing back up and look at him. "I'm ready now." She said with a smile. A faint blush was on her cheeks. Before turning into mist and floating around the room. Though she landed behind him, and hooked a leg around his trying to throw him off balance.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian saw Abigail turn to mist. He felt her leg wrap around his. He went into dead weight mode and let her sweep his legs out from under him. As he was falling he managed to get a hold of her and as soon as he hit the ground he rolled so he was pinning her beneath him."Checkmate."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games