Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:36 am
Sorry everyone for my slight absence. I had writers block on most of my characters and did not wish to give one liners to those who seem to enjoy my posts.

I'm doing better and will do the posts I know I have here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:40 am
xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx

Samir is adorable. emotion_bigheart  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:19 pm
RainNekoFairy
xXFuzzy_CorsetsXx

Samir is adorable. emotion_bigheart

Oh,thank you! I've had him for a while, so I'm glad I'm finally able to use him for something. I can't wait to have him interact with other people,I'm not even sure where to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:46 pm
I must apologize for my strange disappearence! Now I'm back and ready to Role Play! One of my characters is the English teacher and is yet to be claimed, and was wondering if anyone was up for a love triangle? the drama sounds fun  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 pm
Saki-stranger
I must apologize for my strange disappearence! Now I'm back and ready to Role Play! One of my characters is the English teacher and is yet to be claimed, and was wondering if anyone was up for a love triangle? the drama sounds fun

Lol I was quoted by you in the battle studies room yet there is no post there X'D Am I that scary? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:26 pm
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Lol I was quoted by you in the battle studies room yet there is no post there X'D Am I that scary? sweatdrop

gonk I am so sorry! I accidentally posted the wrong character in the wrong place! I don't think you are scary XD I'm actually going to post my student in the battle studies room, I accidentally put the English teacher.  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:28 pm
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

gonk I am so sorry! I accidentally posted the wrong character in the wrong place! I don't think you are scary XD I'm actually going to post my student in the battle studies room, I accidentally put the English teacher.

Ohhhh ok. I thought maybe we scared you off somehow :/
IDk how active the others are lol. But I've been trying to get them to post again X'D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:32 pm
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

IDk how active the others are lol. But I've been trying to get them to post again X'D

Then I better get Alec in there to start causing trouble for them XD It's what he does best  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:34 pm
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Then I better get Alec in there to start causing trouble for them XD It's what he does best

lol alright make sure to quote people. I don't like leaving people behind so if I don't respond it's usually cause Im waiting on the others to get a chance to catch up. Sometimes if somebody doesn't respond too long though you should PM them X'D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 pm
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

lol alright make sure to quote people. I don't like leaving people behind so if I don't respond it's usually cause Im waiting on the others to get a chance to catch up. Sometimes if somebody doesn't respond too long though you should PM them X'D

Got it! Is it okay if Alec plays a harsh trick on Itomi?  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 pm
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Um sure. sweatdrop Doubt he'd like it or your char afterwards.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:25 pm
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Well... confused That's kinda the point. To start conflict. I'm actually looking for somebody who can make him not be such a jerk but until he finds a parnter or something he must be a (Pardon my french) a douch.  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 pm
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Well... confused That's kinda the point. To start conflict. I'm actually looking for somebody who can make him not be such a jerk but until he finds a parnter or something he must be a (Pardon my french) a douch.

haha ok. lol. well if the other's take too long to respond I may just make it that Itomi gets upset enough to just leave and then could take the thing to a more active place idk lol X'D

oh also the one with chibi in their name changed their username so you need to quote their new username to get it to work :T  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:40 pm
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

haha ok. lol. well if the other's take too long to respond I may just make it that Itomi gets upset enough to just leave and then could take the thing to a more active place idk lol X'D

oh also the one with chibi in their name changed their username so you need to quote their new username to get it to work :T

Lol well s**t. I'd probably do the same  

Saki-stranger

Profitable Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 pm
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger
shika-kun-2012
Saki-stranger

Lol well s**t. I'd probably do the same

lol yeah so i'm cool with ideas :3  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games