Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plastical

Icy Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:22 pm
Pwnder
Plastical
Hi everyone. I've been on Gaia since '05 but I left Gaia a while ago though. I rarely come on here, but when I do I chat with my friends that I met on Gaia.
I left cause I started work and was busy with college haha.

MewMewSun
I joined this group because something has been feeling of about this site since my return from hiatus. I noticed the people have dwindled, the Marketplace is ridiculous, and many announcements about new items u have to buy with Real Life money!
When was the last time they updated Housing, Cars, Towns , Forums, Guilds, the Gold Shop items?? I'd be okay with Cash Shop releases if they balanced it out. Like update the Gold Shop after every 2 CS releases. Maybe, I would like the CS more if everything weren't so overpriced.

and like what mewmewsaid, the marketplace is ridiculous, Gaia is greedy for money and also the chat forums aren't that interesting.
I guess I grew apart from the Gaia community.. and most of my friends left too.

When I was leaving I gave out about 6mil and bluebelle and most of my items cause I didn't need it anyways and most of the GC were from watching videos and completing offers.

I think it's odd that they got the animal avi's out now too. More pixelated clothes for people to spend money on. razz

Welcome to the guild! Nice to have ya emotion_brofist

What MewMew said is pretty much the consensus on how users feel about Gaia. If they could just find a way to balance what they are doing...
What the real major issue here is that Gaia is nearly inaccessible to non GC buyers at this point. Free users are hard pressed to find ways to catch up because the site features have been capped, neglected, abandoned or generally pointless. I just don't see how they expect to keep new members unless they fall into the trap of buying GC that Gaia has set for them.

Thanks! smile and yeah I don't wanna spend my money on attractive pixelated items haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 am
Hi Everyone!
My Name is Dawn and i have been here on Gaia since summer '07
I had an account in '06 but i didn't use it and made a new one in '07
Gaia has always been a retreat for me over the years. I remember playing jigsaw and going fishing when i stayed home sick from school. Halloween '07 was frickin awesome and i will never forget it.
When GC cards came out i bought them every now and then to buy MC items.
Now?
It's out of hand.
I am so tired of getting hyped up over announcements just to find out 9/10 of them are about the cash shop, cash sales, etc.
The inflation on the MP and Avi art is Insanity.
I can't stand it.
So that is why my Avi is Decked in old MC items and old GG items.
To show i miss old gaia and it's values. Where the admins cared about us.

Hopefully we can all work together and get somethings back to the way they were :3  

Nostalgiacola

Mega Nerd

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 am
FlyingPinkElefantSaysMeow
Hi Everyone!
My Name is Dawn and i have been here on Gaia since summer '07
I had an account in '06 but i didn't use it and made a new one in '07
Gaia has always been a retreat for me over the years. I remember playing jigsaw and going fishing when i stayed home sick from school. Halloween '07 was frickin awesome and i will never forget it.
When GC cards came out i bought them every now and then to buy MC items.
Now?
It's out of hand.
I am so tired of getting hyped up over announcements just to find out 9/10 of them are about the cash shop, cash sales, etc.
The inflation on the MP and Avi art is Insanity.
I can't stand it.
So that is why my Avi is Decked in old MC items and old GG items.
To show i miss old gaia and it's values. Where the admins cared about us.

Hopefully we can all work together and get somethings back to the way they were :3

Hello I am Izzy part of the guild crew.
(Hehe I joined in o7 as well)
And we glad to have you part of our little home.
If you have qny questions please feel free to contact any of the guild crew members.
You can find the guild rules here we in the guild form time to time use the old SOS item (save our shops) if you do not have one. The guild can get you one. Uh I think that's about it. Glad you joined the cause.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:09 pm
Hi, my name is Kaze_Yuki. I've been a member since 06, went on a haitus for a year and came back in 08. That was around the time when Zomg came out. I love Zomg and it was pretty much the only reason why I stayed on Gaia. After beating all the boss except for Kam,I went on another haitus. I came back and everything was upside down. I went from being a middle working class Gaian to a poor Gaian. sad I love Gaia so much and kept on coming back hoping that there will be something new that makes me want to stay again, but all hopes start to vanish when I saw the pricing on Gaia items. I am very disappointed to see what had became of the site I once loved so much.  

Kaze_Yuki

Newbie Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 am
Kaze_Yuki
Hi, my name is Kaze_Yuki. I've been a member since 06, went on a haitus for a year and came back in 08. That was around the time when Zomg came out. I love Zomg and it was pretty much the only reason why I stayed on Gaia. After beating all the boss except for Kam,I went on another haitus. I came back and everything was upside down. I went from being a middle working class Gaian to a poor Gaian. sad I love Gaia so much and kept on coming back hoping that there will be something new that makes me want to stay again, but all hopes start to vanish when I saw the pricing on Gaia items. I am very disappointed to see what had became of the site I once loved so much.

I feel you on the zomg thing :/ it used to be my number 1 income. But now everything is inflated and well zomg lags more than ever crying
If you have qny questions please feel free to contact any of the guild crew members.
You can find the guild rules here we in the guild form time to time use the old SOS item (save our shops) if you do not have one. The guild can get you one. Uh I think that's about it. Glad you joined the cause.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:11 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
Kaze_Yuki

I feel you on the zomg thing :/ it used to be my number 1 income. But now everything is inflated and well zomg lags more than ever crying

Hi Izzy and thank you for your warm welcome. <3  

Kaze_Yuki

Newbie Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:29 pm
Hello all * waves tiny lit the paws* my names havoc or hk . To be honest I'm trying to become a part of the gain community after distancing my self from the role play and art forums. I usually hide out and play in the blackjack and tiles games, and always happy for company.

I love horror- hamsters ( or gramsters)- building just about anything I can.

My goal is to try to make some one smile everday- even if that smile is one of madness ( hehe)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 pm
havockitty
Hello all * waves tiny lit the paws* my names havoc or hk . To be honest I'm trying to become a part of the gain community after distancing my self from the role play and art forums. I usually hide out and play in the blackjack and tiles games, and always happy for company.

I love horror- hamsters ( or gramsters)- building just about anything I can.

My goal is to try to make some one smile everday- even if that smile is one of madness ( hehe)

Hii I am Izzy part of the guild crew.
Welcome to the guild ^_^ I hope you can make it a home <3
You can find the guild rules here we in the guild form time to time use the old SOS item (save our shops) if you do not have one. The guild can get you one. Uh I think that's about it. Glad you joined the cause
I might join you sometime in the games smile  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Valiriah

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:49 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Valiriah (Or Val) and I joined the guild because I've watched this site slowly become one of the most greedy social hangouts on the internet I have ever been a part of. it used to be a place to come after work, to relax and chat with like-minded individuals. People, who liked anime and wanted to talk about the items they'd earned from months of questing.
It just isn't the same anymore, and it kind of hurts to Gaia like this. The Marketplace is out of control. Maybe we can do something, maybe we can't, but I'm willing to try.

(Sidenote: does anyone that has access to Loyal's Bazaar feel like buying an item and selling it to me at that cost?. I take too many hiatus's to be able to shop there. D: )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 pm
Valiriah
Hello everyone!
I'm Valiriah (Or Val) and I joined the guild because I've watched this site slowly become one of the most greedy social hangouts on the internet I have ever been a part of. it used to be a place to come after work, to relax and chat with like-minded individuals. People, who liked anime and wanted to talk about the items they'd earned from months of questing.
It just isn't the same anymore, and it kind of hurts to Gaia like this. The Marketplace is out of control. Maybe we can do something, maybe we can't, but I'm willing to try.

(Sidenote: does anyone that has access to Loyal's Bazaar feel like buying an item and selling it to me at that cost?. I take too many hiatus's to be able to shop there. D: )

You can find the guild rules here we in the guild form time to time use the old SOS item (save our shops) if you do not have one. The guild can get you one. Uh I think that's about it.
And I'll gladly buy you stuff form the Loyal's Bazaar and give them to you at there original coast.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Valiriah

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
Valiriah
Hello everyone!

You can find the guild rules here we in the guild form time to time use the old SOS item (save our shops) if you do not have one. The guild can get you one. Uh I think that's about it.
And I'll gladly buy you stuff form the Loyal's Bazaar and give them to you at there original coast.

Thank you! i'm glad this guild finally happened. I was waiting on something like it. xP
Oh my gosh, you are too nice. I've asked all over. The prices in the MP are crazzzzy. I kind of have a big-ish list, but I would be happy to send you the gold in a trade first so that you know I'm good for it. Do you have anything against that? If so it's totally ok. I really just want a Green Devil Tail, but I was also eyeing all the recolored commons. x3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:44 pm
Valiriah

Thank you! i'm glad this guild finally happened. I was waiting on something like it. xP
Oh my gosh, you are too nice. I've asked all over. The prices in the MP are crazzzzy. I kind of have a big-ish list, but I would be happy to send you the gold in a trade first so that you know I'm good for it. Do you have anything against that? If so it's totally ok. I really just want a Green Devil Tail, but I was also eyeing all the recolored commons. x3

The Green Devil tail was limited only time item they only sold it in DI its no longer being sold. I am sorry. :/
These are the colors they have for devil tail -

User ImageUser Image 6mil
User Image 25mil
User Image 50mil
User ImageUser Image both of these are 200mil
User Image 150mil

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Valiriah

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 pm
Izzy Said Rawr
Valiriah

The Green Devil tail was limited only time item they only sold it in DI its no longer being sold. I am sorry. :/

User Image 25mil
User Image 50mil
User Image 150mil

Oh man...you have no idea how sad that makes me.
This means I'm going to have to shill out so much gold for it.
Ahhh, gonk .
Well, i guess I'll just pass now, that kind of just makes me want to shoot myself.
Thank you Gaia.
oTL  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:04 am
Valiriah
Izzy Said Rawr
Valiriah

User Image 25mil
User Image 50mil
User Image 150mil

Ahhh, gonk .
Well, i guess I'll just pass now, that kind of just makes me want to shoot myself.
Thank you Gaia.
oTL

I made a mistake last night it was late and I really sorry.
found the green Devil tail User Image its 6mil smile
I over looked it and got it Confused with D Tail User Image  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Valiriah

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 am
Izzy Said Rawr
Valiriah
Izzy Said Rawr
Valiriah

User Image 25mil
User Image 50mil
User Image 150mil

Ahhh, gonk .
Thank you Gaia.
oTL

I made a mistake last night it was late and I really sorry.
found the green Devil tail User Image its 6mil smile
I over looked it and got it Confused with D Tail User Image
Best news I've heard all day! Just send me a trade whenever is convenient for you :3  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games