Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:19 pm
Clasela

I think I may have missed this response this time. ; w; /feels bad I knew I lost something!

Yeah, no is really fun to hear sometimes. Like I asked him if he wanted to take a bath and he kept going "no, no, nope". xD It was silly.
It's cute to hear kids say no when they're not yelling it at you lol. He's learning more words and sentences lately at a faster rate, it's almost scaring me. o-o Like he was going "Sammy, where are you?" Sammy is one of our cats, and he really loves her for some reason. xD So he's always looking for her haha.
Knowing my luck I'll just screw up the cake and give up on baking forever. xD I tried baking cookies once and they came out hard as a brick. I was like NOOOO.
Yeah, all I can really do is give my advice on the situation and see how they go with what they're thinking about. I wont give advice though unless I'm asked, I don't like popping into a situation uninvited, if that makes sense. xD
I'm really sorry to hear that. I really have no idea what it feels like to be in those shoes. I know my boyfriend's grandma had cancer, and she just recently died, but she had a plethora of problems added on top of it. Even though someone as "close" as that in terms of my relationship with him had all of that wrong with them, it was still hard for me to relate since I hardly knew her. I tried whatever I could to make my boyfriend feel better though, since that's all I really could do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:47 pm
Broken Heart Production

Ahahaha! That is so true! I never though about it like that before! I'll never look at Sana the same way... xD
        What are they about? I had a dream about my friend once and we were on the run because 'apparently' we stole a liver. >.< I've had loads of pokemon dreams and a Supernatural dream. ^o^
        Haha, it was, but a very terrifying adventure. The school was in an old building and it shook and was falling apart. I hate buildings that fall apart.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:53 pm
Clasela

Don't worry, I don't either. I thought about it the other day mid conversation with my friend; I never think before I speak and somehow things that make sense like that just pop out. xD
That's a weird dream. o.o Recently I've been having a lot of family dreams; like in the one I had last night I was fighting with my one sister because she was being a b***h and then we weren't allowed to go out to eat as planned. Then somehow we did and then some guy tried to kidnap me and no one stopped him... but then he only brought me to the other side of the table and said I had detention. o.e"
I want a Supernatural dream! D:
Oh gosh, I hate buildings falling apart too, but I also have a fear of falling in general. >o<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Yokies

For a second, I thought it may have been me again! But I'm glad you found it~ emotion_hug
        Aw, that's so adorable! I love it when our little God son says good bye because he says "bye Mii, bye Maatt!" He hasn't quite grasped the rest of my name yet. >.<
        Failure is always a chance with baking and it happens more often then you think. The first time I made brownies, I made rocks. I like to think it was the recipe's fault. emotion_dowant
        Exactly and it does make sense. :) Has there been any progress on the situation of their relationship?
        That's understandable. I had no idea what my mother was going through when she was watching her father die, but now I know exactly what it is like.
        My partner is a bit worried about me because I had a breakdown last night and cried because I am so scared of not remembering my dad's voice...
        On a lighter note, how much did you pay for your Doufu Hua? I'm thinking about buying one, however, I don't want to waste gold if it goes down in price.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Dreams are so funny like that. I remember one dream I had was when my partner was in hospital and I met his zombie doppleganger at our house and he helped me break into the hospital which turned out to be university... o.o
        It was one snazzzzzzzzy dream~~ But then they turned out to be two guys that I went to school, just with fighting monsters. Me too. I had to do rock climbing for a outdoor recreation course I did and it was horrible. I know my friends had my back, but I was terrifed of falling.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm
Clasela

Oh my glob, those are pretty weird dreams. xD
I had another dream that had Scooby Doo in it because I fell asleep with that on. xD I forgot most of it though. Lol.
It sucks because I love rock climbing and hiking and looking at places from high up, but then it's like "Hey. Hey. You know you can fall, right?" Then, instant fear spike, I cry, and I don't want to do it anymore. XD That's why I'm terrified of Roller Coasters, which I also love. "What if I slip out of the bars; what if the cart goes off track" etc. God just thinking about it makes me scared. XD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, they are. Aw, Scooby Doo... I need to relieve my childhood. I think I have a video or two somewhere. The problem is, our video play eats videos for breakfast. xD
        I know how you feel, but that's all part of the thrill, isn't it? I went on a ride last weekend and boy, I haven't swore so much in ages.
        I was ticked off because it finally slowed down and then the jerk made it go fast again, so I called out "a*****e!" Not sure if he heard me though. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Clasela

I love Scooby Doo, sadly it was that new series that's all drama-fied. :C
My computer eats chargers for breakfast, so I understand your pain. xD
I guess so, but I enjoy it more after I've been on a few times and know I'm not going to die. After I went on this one Roller Coaster a few times, my sister told me a guy died on it, and then my fear came right back again, I was so upset. XD
When I go on Roller Coasters I just scream, even before it starts, I just go "Aahh. Ahhh. Ahhh." Or as we get close to going I start yelling random words. "Fudge. Cupcake. Muffin. CRAP. DONKEY. CRAP. EEEEEE." ( The eee is when it starts. XD ) Though I do stuff like that all the time. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:27 pm
Broken Heart Production

I know... I like the old-school Scooby Doo. I didn't mind the new real movies, but I'll always prefer the old ones.
        Haha, I remember you saying that. Damn, our conversation goes waaaay back. heart
        Oh my goodness! What kind of ride was that? How is that possible?
        Haha, me too. Except I also make my friend choke on my hair, but she chose the squishy side. 3nodding Somehow "Fudgepot!" always makes it's way out of my mouth, and there is another one, but I don't remember it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 pm
Clasela

I don't really mind the new ones, but yeah, old is always better. xP
Really? I have terrible memory; if I ever repeat myself I'm sorry. xD But yeah, because we enjoy each other's company~ <3
It was the Bizzaro I think it's called, at Six Flags, before they added in seat belts and just had the bar that came down, some guy slipped right out. That's why they installed the seat belts. My sister can just be talking out her butt again, but I don't know. >-<
Luckily I have short hair right now, so no one has to eat my hair. xD My sister though, she wears necklaces and she tried putting them in her shirt but they'd pop out and smack her in the face while riding no matter what she did. And she isn't allowed to take them off because they're religious Wicca necklaces. xD
I just yell whatever comes to mind, lmao.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Clasela

Yeah, I'm glad I was able to find it. xD
Aw. xD That's really sweet though, he's trying haha. My son hasn't gotten the hang of names yet, other than Sammy and Sandy but they're pretty much the same, and they're cat names. XD Though I think he said Jake, as in Adventure Time Jake, when we were watching it.
I messed up so bad though, they were ready to bake cookies. xD Sometimes I think that's way worse than messing up something you started from scratch.
There has been a little bit of progress. Another issue had arose during the time I didn't catch our reply, but they solved it pretty quickly. ^^;
That sounds really sad.. I honestly think about that often about my parents, even though they're not sick or anything. I just wonder, will I forget? I've already forgotten my biological father's voice for the most part, and it's only been a few years since I've heard it last. I can only remember how he told me he loved me. I wish I knew how to contact him, but I don't.
I paid more than I probably should have. I paid 2.4mil, which is the average at current, but it's more than likely going to drop. Someone has it up for under 2.2mil right now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 pm
Broken Heart Production

Really, really. I'm very lucky to remember anything at the moment. My mind id going crazy. I put the crackers in the fridge the other day. gonk
        Haha, we do. I haven't played anymore of Crooked Man yet, frankly, I'm far to scared of having more nightmares. But I will get to it.
        Holy moly! :O that's horrible! I was just reading about six flags and a teen got decapitated! But he shouldn't have been where he was in the first place. And one girl lost a foot...
        Haha! That's so funny! I was terrified of losing my promise ring on the ride. I forget to take it off before hand and it's so tiny, I would have never found it.
        Sorry for the late reply as well. I've been fiddling with my avatar.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm
Yokies

Haha, that's so adorable~ ^o^ Aw, Jake the Dog~ <3 My God son is obsessed with Disney's Cars. It's really sweet when he hears a truck pass because he runs and says "uck." At first, we though he was putting an 'f' in front of it. >.<
        They are, especially since the instructions are so small and you think it says 1cup, when it says 1tablespoon.... And then your cookie mixture is runny and you have to add a ton of flour so that you can make use of it. And then all you can taste is flour... emotion_donotwant It was a bad day for me...
        That's good to hear! So will she stay with him? Or she'd still making up her mind and seeing if it'll happen again?
        It's very upsetting to think about it. It's one of those things that you never want to forget as well as the memories. But I'm spending the day with my parents for their anniversary tomorrow, so it will be nice. I'm so sorry to hear that. <3 I hope you get a chance to see him again.
        Hm, I think I might wait it our for a while. It should continue to go down as more arrive in the marketplace.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 pm
Clasela

Really? I did something weird the other day but I don't remember what, it also involved putting something that didn't belong in the fridge. xD
Take your time, it only gets creepier, but you do get used to it eventually. x3
o.o Oh my god! >-< How did that happen to them?!
Why would you be terrified of that, would it slip off or something? o.o I'd think if it's tight enough on your finger you'd be okay; if I put it in my pocket then I'd be terrified, nothing ever stays in my pockets. xD
It's okay, I've been trying to watch Supernatural with my boyfriend but it's hard when so many people are talking to me at once. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 pm
Clasela

I think he kind of likes Adventure Time, but not enough to really finish episodes yet. xD I think he really likes Jake though haha. Oh yeah, whenever they learn that it always seems kids make it sound like the f word instead of truck. ; w;
It sounds like you went through exactly what I think is okay to screw up instead of ready to bake bookies. xD At least you tried to make it work, I messed up something that was already done for me haha.
She wants to stay with him, though I think it's day by day on how she feels. She definitely wants to stay, but she'll choose to leave if she thinks it's what is best.
Yeah, I try really hard not to forget what I've done with the people in my life, since I never know when I'll lose them. I hope I can see him one more time too, and that he can see my son.
It seems like it's gone up a little bit, but that might be just because it's night time right now. Well.. for me it's night. It seems like at this time everything goes up in price haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games