Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

A n a s t a s i axXx R o m e l l i e r

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                        xx`◜ a n a˟↘ ᴛʜᴇhissy - sᴘᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
                                                        xx( ) THAT'S A 2 3 4 AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                        xxx FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS - DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS
                                                        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT A TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : nasty like a public toilet . ♔ . with : dmitri kamenev . ♔ . at : under the bleachers )
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfourth year . ↘ . slytherin . ↘ . parselmouth . ↘ . halfblood

- The shakes roughly pulled Ana out of slumber, yanking the hand on her shoulder suddenly forward as she jolted into awareness, sitting up in one swift motion.

- Barely registering the surroundings— noisy as hell— and the man beside her, a sharp crack ran down the inside of her alcohol-soaked brain, doubling the blonde over with a soft, whining groan. There where bottles around them, she remembered the drinking and the usual mandatory activities that usually happened when Dmitri was around and then. . . Then? Still cradling her head, the Slytherin kept a palm pressed hard on the skin over the aching muscle as she looked up against the rapidly filling stands and the clattering noises of heel against wood. A shower of wood dust fell a few feet away, dust motes illuminating in intervals as the cracks were blocked and uncovered while people passed.

- Dimi, ********> ********— " The whispered chant paused in intervals, during breaths, pulling on sweaters, "Dimi, your jacket"s and lacing up discarded boots before resuming as smoothly as it cut off before. "— it's the game, it's the Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw game and fuuuuuck. Alex is going to kill me and we are going to be so, very dead, ********>

- Crawling lightly over to grab the stray few bottles that had rolled off a little further, the parselmouth let out a sigh. Honestly speaking, she wasn't that good of a girl at all, but this was probably the worst. Or, no, one of the worst? She wondered if the Headmaster could actually sense these kinds of infractions from his students. Wasn't Albus Dumbledore supposedly like so? Did the magic of Hogwarts all-seeing eye spread to under the bleachers? Rolling them back to the teen behind her, Ana watched as her— beau? Or something, whatever— made short work of the bottles, vanishing them with a few whispered words. She kind of wished she could do that too— with her headache.

- With a feeling of displeasure towards the raucousness of the crowd above their heads, Ana pulled herself towards Dmitri, a hand reached out as she steadied her body with a hand on the other's shoulder before briefly leaning in to press her mouth against his for a short moment. The Slytherin brushed a hand along her chin, inwardly humming in satisfaction upon discovering only very minimal stinging. Yes. Thank Merlin for magical cosmetics. But enough of that— there were more pressing things to worry about right then.

- Crouched beside the brunet, she looked up, and then back, then around, running a few things through her head as she pondered their situation. Surely the game would be enough distraction? No, but she herself had spied a few people crawling out from their own position before during a hyped-up game. How would they get out?

- "What are the chances that we'd be able to dash back to the dorms without being seen, do you think?" Ana paused. That didn't sound right. What the ******** was up with her words? Oh— brushing off the notion with a vague wave, the blonde fought the urge to grimace at her current level of non-eloquency. Not even eloquency— simply proper English. It sounded like Yoda, except not as concise. But no, enough of that again, she had to continue. "Or do we go up and blend in?" That was an option too, the words half-spoken as thoughts voiced aloud.

o o c : SOBS I POSTED ESSY I POSTED edit: SOBS I SORRY ESSY I QUOTEDS

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'I hope Eli shows up,' thought Dani, as she picked her way up into the bleachers to watch the Ravenclaw v. Gryffindor Game. As was her custom, Dani was there early, early enough in fact that when she arrived she saw Crash was the first lion on the field. She was also fully ready to jump into the game, as was her job as part of the reserves, Dani had her full Quidditch uniform on, and had her broomstick in her hands.

The big news around the school was the Yule Ball, which had all the girls excited, Dani included. 'Really wanted to talk to him about the Ball,' she thought, as she looked around for Eli, or anyone else to sit with. If they were going as a couple, she'd have to let the Quinns know about her change of plans for Christmas, and arrange to get a dress.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Julius come out on to the pitch. 'I hope he's gotten over losing to Jess last time,' thought Dani. Though she'd managed to catch the Snitch in her Advanced Flying class, any boost of confidence she had was leavened with the knowledge that Cathy wasn't used to catching the Snitch either. 'If he doesn't have a good game today our shot at the House Cup ends now.'

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw

“So, what are you two a package deal or something?” Mira questioned him.

The blonde wondered what made her housemate think she’d say no. She definitely didn’t want to go alone, so if she didn’t find someone to take her she’d have to hide away in the dungeon. That wasn’t going to happen.
“What makes you think… oh never mind…” she said before saying. “I’d rather not hang with you if I can help it. Let’s face it you aren’t that amazing or awesome.”

“Look, I’ll go with Timothy if he asks me himself, alright?”
Mira finally broke down and said. “Then if he chickens out I guess I’ll have no choice but to go with you.” She added begrudgingly. “Regardless I’m not going alone and I’m certainly not staying in the common room, you got that?” she told him narrowing her eyes at him. Why was Benjamin so annoying…? Better yet why’d she just say she’d go with anyone? The whole world didn’t need to know that.

User Image

With: Benjamin...

Wearing: Go Ravenclaw! (Uh?)

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
                                                Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli was as bundled up as he could get. Considering this match was during the wintertime, and well, it was cold outside, he wanted to stay as warm as possible considering that the snitch could take a while to find. He was of course wearing his usual Ravenclaw stuff, though he knew that he was probably going to be watching it with Dani and the rest of his friends. Who weren't necessarily Ravenclaws. He spotted Dani and waved at her, sliding up to where his friend was sitting right as the quaffle was thrown up. Sitting down, the albino gave her a grin. "I take it I don't have to guess who you're rooting for, do I?" The answer was pretty evident, and well, Eli didn't have to ask, not really. Though with the rumours of a ball flying around the school, he did wonder if he should ask someone to go with him. His cheeks reddened slightly, which was well-hidden by the fact that his cheeks were probably already red from the cold. He had an idea of who he could ask, but he hadn't exactly gotten there yet. The confidence part, that was. He was pretty sure that if it had anything to do with the strange or bizarre he would have no trouble voicing his opinions on the subject.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, don't look like a dunce...
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                Now how did we wind up this way
                                                Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                As long as we stand here waiting
                                                Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                Now how do we get there today
                                                When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani laughed good-naturedly when Eli posed his question to her, and responded with a welcoming hug. "I'm glad you came today," she said cheerfully. Though he was wearing more padding than she, Eli still looked like he was freezing, and she opened up her Gryffindor stadium blanket so he could snuggle under it with her.

As the Quaffle was released and the game began, Dani asked, "You heard about the Yule Ball coming up, haven't you? I heard they used to hold it in conjunction with the Tri-Wizard Tournament, I guess since they aren't holding the tournaments anymore they decided to continue the tradition of the dance."

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

spaceBenjamin looked at Mira as if she was truly stupid or slow when she asked if he and Timothy were a package deal. "Duh. Did you seriously ask that question, Mira?" He shook his head with a small laugh. "We're twins-didn't you get the memo? Our mums are secretly conspiring to combine Timmy and I together to make one super human. Get Timmy's habit of paying attention, my ability to stay awake in Astronomy and my touch of being awesome, Timmy's eyes, my height... you get the idea..."

He was still chuckling when Mira began to question him on his thought process and then said he wasn't that amazing or awesome. He shrugged and said, "Just words, Princesa... just words. Besides, Timothy recognizes my amazing and awesomeness." He shook his head and listened as Mira continued on answering about the Yule Ball question and he shrugged and smiled.

"Mira, mi cuñada futura, Princesa, Slytherins are supposed to go for what they want right? Don't fail our 'noble' house, now. If Timothy doesn't ask you out at least a day before the dance-just break into the Ravenclaw common room-all you need to do is solve some stupid riddle-and drag the boy off his rump, grab his collar and tell him 'You, me, Yule Ball. Thanks' and walk out. It'll be great. Hell, I might show up to see that one," Benjamin added laughing. "Besides, that seems a whole lot better for you than showing up on my arm. Trust me, you don't appreciate the awesomeness that is me nearly enough to deserve to be my date anywhere. And, Timothy would totally not talk to me-well you know what I mean- for like a month. Even worse not take notes for me anymore like for the next year... well his Astronomy notes sort of suck sometimes for us, but the rest seem good enough."

He shrugged shaking his head. "But, whatever, fine, I'll take you out of pity if you can't even be a proper Slytherin if my man Timothy does as you put it 'chickens out'."

(( OOC))
                                                    Translations: mi cuñada futura: my future sister-in-law

Time: Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor
                                                    Place: Quidditch Stands A
                                                    Wearing: A Racenclaw Scarf and a warm coat and sweater

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira rolled her eyes as Benjamin made it sound like she was completely stupid to be asking such a question. “Right, twins… I’m sorry I totally didn’t see the resemblance.” She said before shaking her head. “You’ve seen far too many muggle super hero references.” She commented slightly amused. The only reason she knew anything about super heroes was because of her father oddly enough.

‘Right, just words…’ she thought trying to ignore the use of calling her princess. Mira was really getting sick of him calling her that. Staring at Benjamin blankly as he starting going on about how Slytherin’s where supposed to go for what they want and all that nonsense. “I would never be that blunt, not to mention I would never do any of that.” She said turning her attention to the game and was happy to see Timothy catch the quaffle.

“No, let’s face it you don’t deserve to go with a girl such as myself.” Mira said with a smirk. If he could be full of himself so could she. Not that she really believed anything that just came out of her own mouth. “Don’t worry chances of me going with you are slim so long as I can help it.” She told him before seeing a shot go past Timothy twice, once being from her sister. Man could Mira not wait to get on the field and hit her older sister a few good times.

User Image

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:24 am
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space "Tonta," Benjamin said raising a brow making the word sound far more critical than it generally tended to be, "not all twins-even those of the same gender-are identical." He shrugged leaning forward watching the game and added, "And muggle super heroes? I'm not all that familiar with typical Muggle superhero plots or what not. I was thinking of something more like a telenovela. Just add amnesia to some hot chick and I think we have the start of a great one." He shrugged with a smirk. Telenovelas were entertaining though, though, Benjamin couldn't help but wonder why they even had a television considering Benjamin was sure his mother barely knew how to do much beyond turn it on and change the channel. Apparently most of what she knew about muggle technology or muggle culture came from his dad-which was sort of a scary thought, Benjamin always thought. It wasn't she disliked it-she just was not very skilled with figuring out how technology worked-even simple stuff. Actually it was sort of funny.

However, his thoughts were interupted when Mira said she would never be that blunt and that he didn't deserve to go with a girl such as herself and then the overly confident statement that the chances of her going with him was slim-which she had said was pretty much her alternative if Timothy didn't ask her.

"Ooh, that confidence of yours rivals mine-no wonder you hate me," Benjamin said with a smirk. "You do realize this is Timothy we are talking about? He doesn't have my spectacular confidence-which is totally justified but still." He shrugged leaning forward and watching the game, "Because, if I get stuck with you I might very well lock you in some closet and then shove Timothy in with you so you two can be all awkward and annoying out of my view and I can head down to the kitchens and see if the house elves have figured out at least Kamby arró by this point. I keep trying to teach them how to cook some nice traditional dishes and it seems to perplex them... poor little guys." He chuckled and added, "Regardless, you can hunt me down if you are afraid of going alone if you can't pluck up the courage to ask Timothy to go with you if he doesn't ask you."

(( OOC))
                                                    Translations: (1)Silly/Stupid
                                                    (2)Paraguayan dish sort of like rice pudding

Time: Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor
                                                    Place: Quidditch Stands A
                                                    Wearing: A Racenclaw Scarf and a warm coat and sweater

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

“Unfortunately I am…” Mira said before listening to Benjamin tell her what he was going on about. She knew exactly what he was talking about, when it came to anything like that sort of thing her family was pretty well versed in it. Not that they really needed to be. Watching the game Mira really didn’t want to listen to her housemate but somehow she just couldn’t tell him to shut it. “I’m sure he’ll ask, I’m not that intimidating. Granted it’s not like I’m hoping he will or not.” She told Benjamin. As if playing Timothy off as someone she didn’t care all that much about actually worked.

Mira knew a rumor was going around that she was showing support for Ravenclaw or at least a particular Ravenclaw at least. That rumor was incorrect it was actually quite accurate. Regardless the Slytherin wasn’t going to let it bother her.
“You really need to those house elves a break…” she said with a small sigh. Why’d she care about house elves? Shaking the thought out of her head she looked back over at her Slytherin acquaintance. “Thanks for that.” Mira said sarcastically before hearing that the snitch was caught.

Instantly Mira wanted to kill herself. Standing she looked over at Benjamin.
“If you don’t mind I’ve got somewhere to be. Besides I make a rule to avoid you whenever it’s possible.” She said flashing a brief smile before turning and heading out of the stands. Honestly she couldn’t be more grateful the game was over. Sadly the wrong team won…

(Exit Entrance Courtyard)

User Image

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2
Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
                                                Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli went red as Dani wrapped the blanket around him and he swallowed nervously before he heard her question about the Yule Ball. Well, everyone had heard about that, it was practically all over the school by this point. He looked over to Dani, suddenly feeling awkward and wondering where all this was coming from. "Yeah, I heard about it. I-I mean, I haven't actually asked anyone yet, but, well, um, er, uh... Okay, well, doyouwannagototheYuleBallwithme?" Okay, so maybe he just blurted it out because of the whole idea of ripping a bandage off real fast gets the pain out of the way quickly rather than slowly taking it off and prolonging the torture. He figured if Dani was going to say yes or no she would do it soon. He did look disappointed at the end of the game though, considering Ravenclaw just lost, but there wasn't much he could do about that.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, don't look like a dunce...
                                                OOC:

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                Now how did we wind up this way
                                                Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                As long as we stand here waiting
                                                Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                Now how do we get there today
                                                When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

'Oh, dear, he's actually blushing,' thought Dani, chuckling inwardly. 'Awwww...' He stammered briefly before asking her if she was interested in going with him to the dance in a torrent of words, as though he were afraid he wouldn't have the courage to say them otherwise.

"Of course, I do," she answered him, with a sweet smile. "You didn't think that I wouldn't, did you?" She snuggled closer to him under the blanket, and laid her head upon his shoulder. Though Julius had collected the Golden Snitch, and the stands were emptying out, Dani was content to remain there with Eli for just a little while longer...

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:26 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy walked up the stairs of the stands to find a good spot to see his friends on the pitch wearing a decent amount of green and carrying two Slytherin flags. Benjamin and Mira had come to root for him during his first game, it was only fair he do the same. Besides, he was sure that if Tanya did show up that'd she'd only pinch his cheeks at how "cute" he was being and not actually upset that he was "supporting their rival" or some stupid mess like that. He sat down with the flags in his lap and rubbed his hands together for a few seconds to warm them, feeling tad colder than usual.

Quote:

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Rooting for Slytherin]
Ruffle and rustle, [Quidditch Stands]
Saw I silence, [No one]
All quiet and silently [Excited]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani climbed the steps of the bleachers prior to the game, hoping to find a good vantage and friends to sit with. In an effort to appear neutral, she wore her Holyhead Harpies jersey over a thick sweater, jeans and jacket, with a bright yellow woolen scarf wrapped about her neck. Tucked under her arm was her Gryffindor stadium blanket, along with a Thermos bottle loaded with hot chocolate rescued from that morning's breakfast table.

She doubted Eli would be coming today, but figured David League might put in an appearance, not that Dani wanted to see him. Ostensibly she was there to root for Cathy and her teammates; the Badgers had a good game against the Lions, and Dani hoped they could give the Snakes a run for their Galleons.

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:10 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing:Cameo shorts, black and blue long sleeve, black laceup boots / Location: Quidditch Pitch Stands A / Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: This is different/ Heiriess to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina decided she might as well go support her friends on the Hufflepuff Team. "This is very different I am not one for this stuff." She said to herself. Valentina still feels out of place she still thinks swimming in the lake would probably be more fun than watching this match. "I am here to support my friends so that's what I am going to do" Valentina said as she was trying to get into the spirit of Quidditch.

OOC: Free for Interaction

Quote:

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:57 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo walked into the stands, maybe giving the whole idea of enjoying Quidditch another go. Secretly, he honestly hoped to to run into Ronna again, but it was okay if that didn't happen. He just needed to give Quidditch a chance in his mind before he went and denounced it the way he used to. He really wasn't used to being in those stands...in fact, the last time he was there, there was a fight between Crash and Dmitri, which most definitely was an interesting occurrence. And it was one that he himself enjoyed. He never voiced that opinion but it was funny.

He sat down to himself, looking out onto the pitch, trying to remember the rules of the game. He quite frankly forgot them. He hadn't seen the game in a long time so it would be interesting trying to learn everything about it again. He wasn't going to try and play it of course, but he could at least watch it.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

(OOC: Free for Interaction)  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games