Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Lightning S, kaguya

Nickname: Scarlet, aka Number eight

Birthdate: June 5th
Eye color Right eye bronze, left eye green
Height: 5.0
Weight: 99.4lbs

Nindo: "Dont touch me unless you are gonna buy me a new shirt "
Personality: Lightning is a odd teen. She stays away from others and is seen mostly sitting rolled up in a ball. She doesnt trust anyone not even herself.It is rare for her to talk but when she does its only a few words then nothing but shakes from her head. Follows orders with no questions

Village: Mist
Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Kaguya

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Color: Neon yellow
Chakra Element: water, earth,

Strengths:
• IncreasedBloodline ability
• Close to mid range combat
• Increased reflex,flexabilitys
• Skilled between Taijutsu & Bukijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Long range combat
• Use of ninjutsu
• Use of Genjutsu
Fears:
• Her bones breaking
• Trusting others
• Remebering killing her parents
Attributes:
• slightly Enhanced speed
• learns Taijutsu & Bukijutsu in 1 post less
Class Attribute:
• Learn Bloodline Techniques [1] Post Faster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Knuckle dagger X
Weapon Range: 5inchs
Weapon Weight: lightweight able to be twirled around
Weapon Location: Placed around her hip hoslter

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 20 senbon
• 2 explosive tags

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Doton

Kaguya

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Lightning was born into a noble family within the Kaguya. She had a loving Mother and Father that treated her with all the kindness ones parents do. As she grown up her parents gre worried for thier childs mental health she was like a lifeless puppet and never spook a word. They hired a team of ninja to take Lightning on a trip so she could open up more so they thought. On the first night the team were killed and the girl was held prisoner. When the rouges found out her talent of bones they kepted her around as a pet and trained her to kill member who didnt want to stay in the group. When she turned fourteen the girl killed the group of rouges and returned home. Her parents rushed to see her but were stabbed in the heart by their daugther. Lightning took one close look at her mother and fathers face as they both died happly causeing the girl mental shock and traumatized. She rolled up into a ball shaking. Local mist ninja stopped by to give goodness to the family and saw girl and her dead parents. They took her back to Kirigakure for safty. A year passed since then and Lightning never forgot about that day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 pm
I would like to make a small exchange to my Attributes on the character Akane Haruka, This is because of possibilities of sub-classes coming and also I have realized how low the maximum of custom puppets (5) and Human Puppets cost 2 slots.

I would like to change the "• Able to Learn [1] Bukijutsu" to "• The Animator: Can create 2 human puppets at no cost to slots"

Would this be okay?  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 am
@Death: Add the word slightly in front of enhanced speed, then it's approved.

@Azzurro: Hm...seems alright. So unless someone else says otherwise, approved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Full Name: Alphonse Ranton Elric
Nickname: Al, Phon, Elric

Birthdate: November 28

Height: 4'11''
Weight: 90Ilbs

Nindo: "Brother, where are you?"
Personality: Shy, Determined, Friendly

Village: Sunagakure
Class: Puppeteer

Bloodline: Ranton (Storm Release)

Chakra Pool: 200
Chakra Color: Sapphire
Chakra Element: Water [ Suition ] & Lightning [ Raiton ]

Strengths:
• Mid Range Fighting
• Puppets
Weaknesses:
• Fire
• Long Range Combat
Fears:
• Losing limbs
• Not having any friends to rely on

Attributes:
• Bloodline Extremity [ Learn Bloodline Jutsu [2] Posts Faster ]
• Puppeteer Apprenticeship [ Learn Puppet Jutsu [1] Post Faster ]
Class Attribute:
• C. Attribute - Bunraku: Able to use one hand for D and lower ranked techniques

Ryo: 両{Money}
AC:

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Hand Knife
Weapon Range: 3 Feet
Weapon Weight: 4 Pounds
Weapon Location: Above hand, then stealthily comes out, also protecting the top of the hand.
• Small Tanto

• Kunai x10
• Shuriken x10
• Note Bombs x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Suition

Raiton

Bloodline

Kugutsu

Alphonse grew up with his fraternal twin brother but when they moved to Sunagakure. But when the raiders of the gate came to storm Suna they took the lives of Al's brother and the rest of his family. This has made Alphonse very shy and unpredictable. He wants revenge but in order to do that he must overcome the academy at Sunagakure and become a Gennin so that he may be pointed towards the right direction.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxpersonalxdataxxxxxxxxx

Full Name: Zori Reese Hojo
Nickname: Zor

Birthdate: 05/31

Height: 5"3'
Weight: 108 lbs

Nindo: "Dream as if you'll live forever."
Personality: Zori is a laid-back kind of girl. She doesn't get angry especially easily and tends to hold herself back very well when she actually does. She likes to keep to her own business. Sensible, serious, and quiet describe her quite efficiently. She's independent, and a dreamer, almost to a fault. Things like status, good looks, and money don't matter that much to her. However, her attitude on life also has serious drawbacks. It allows her to get swept up into situations where she feels helpless. It can also lead to a level of ambivalence and alienation that can make connecting with others the way she intends difficult.

Village: Kumogakure
Class: Bloodline

xxxxxxxxxcombatxdataxxxxxxxxx

Bloodline: Hojo

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Color: Gray
Chakra Element: Water, Fire

Strengths:
• Bloodline techniques
• Agility/Speed
Weaknesses:
• Powerful genjutsu
• Multiple targets/enemies
Fears:
• Loss of senses
• Falling or sensation of falling

Attributes:
• Can learn [ 2 ] additional ninjutsu.
• Learns bloodline techniques [ 1 ] post faster.
Class Attribute:
• Bloodline techniques effects slightly increased.

xxxxxxxxxcareerxdataxxxxxxxxx

Ryo: 0 両

Missions Complete:

xxxxxxxxxweaponxdataxxxxxxxxx

Weapon Type: Dagger
Weapon Range: Blade is 9.5 inches
Weapon Weight: 6 lbs
Weapon Location: Scroll

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

xxxxxxxxxinventoryxxxxxxxxx

• Exploding Tags x 5
• Smoke Ball x 5
• Senbon x 5
• Kunai x 5
• Shuriken x 5
• 50 ft Steel Wire x 5
• Weapon Scroll x 1

xxxxxxxxxtechniquesxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx»xxninjutsu

Maruton
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Katon

Bloodline

xxxxx»xxgenjutsu

xxxxx»xxtaijutsu

Name

xxxxx»xxbukijutsu

Name

xxxxxxxxxhistoryxxxxxxxxx

Being a ninja was not ever something Zori's parents thought she could be. As a baby she was always sickly because her poor farmer father and merchant mother couldn't give proper nutrition. Because of this they never sent her to the ninja academy when she came of age. Zori lived normally as an only child, but had to work in the fields with her father since a young age. From dawn until dusk she worked to help out her family so they could all eat. With the extra help they made a living and actually added an extra room to the two room cabin that they had been living in, for Zori. Instead of a ninja academy, they sent her to a prestigious private boarding school to the west they couldn't afford, since one thing Zori was was smart and strategical. They wished for her to be a scholar or a doctor and bring wealth to the family.

There she lived as if she had never known about the shinobi world, until someone tried to steal from her dorm and in self-defense, her arms whipped out to 3 yards to smack the thief upside the head. As soon as it was obvious that Zori had the Hojo clan talents, her father immediately withdrew her from the boarding school that was hurting their wallets and put her into a ninja academy so she could hone her talents for her bloodline. Now all her parents wish is to keep the Hojo bloodline alive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm
Both approved.  

iOath

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Full Name: Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
Nickname: Ink Storyteller

Birthdate: July 14

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 160 Lbs

Nindo: "Gain the power to paint your own world, don’t let someone else paint it for you."
Personality: Ooshiro is a trickster he likes nothing more than to laugh and tell stories. However when push comes to shove Shiro is a fast thinker and a powerful attacker. Ooshiro uses his bloodline to protect the ones he loves no matter what, even if he burns through chakra fast he has enough control to get the job done. However when the job is done he loves to play pranks on certain targets, however the biggest target though would have to be his sister Daitomi. His attitude is really very easy going and hardly gets mad, but when he does get mad beware you might find yourself in an inky hell.

Village: Kumogakure
Class: bloodline
User Image

Bloodline: Ukyo

Chakra Pool: 275
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Element: Wind, lightning

Strengths:
• Tag teaming with his sister
• ability to quickly switch from tai, buki, and ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• water getting in his ink or ink attacks
• Burns through chakra easy
Fears:
• Needles… Needles… NEEDLES
• Feeling useless

Attributes:
• Ink Expert: can use any paper or skin to use certain ink techniques. This does not include Ink transportation.
• Chakra to Burn: 50 more chakra added to reserve at the cost of all his genjutsu
Class Attribute:
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Ukyo Mizo – Ooshiro (ninja sword)
Weapon Range: 24” (including handle)
Weapon Weight: 2lbs
Weapon Location: Back around the waist

• 5 smoke bombs
• 10 kunai
• 5 blank medium scrolls
• 5 containers of extra chakra infused ink
• 5 flash bombs

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Ukyo

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Shiro grew up in Kumo with his mother and father, Yoko and Reon Imatokai. His parents were high ranking Shinobis within the village. Imatokai became a great name. Shiro’s mother Yoko was part of the Ukyo clan before marrying Reon. So at a young age, Shiro only read the techniques of the Ukyo clan. His parent’s knew that he was going to carry the line within his blood one day. By the time he was seven, Reon brought a child home with him. Shiro was outside playing and saw his father coming into view. He looked to his father, his chest armor covered in the child’s blood. ”Yoko!” His father called out. Yoko came running from the house thinking something had happened to Reon or Shiro. She came to Reon and looked at the child. Being of the Medical class, Yoko’s face twisted in fear. ”Get her into the house.” His mother told his father. Shiro stayed in the living room with Reon as Yoko worked on the girl. ”Dad?” Shiro’s asked softly. Reon looked at him and ruffled his hair. ”Mom knows what she is doing. The young girl will be fine.” He told his young son. Three days pasted, Yoko came from the room and smiled at Reon and Shiro. Reon rose from the couch, ”Is she?” Yoko nodded still smiling. ”The young thing is alright and awake.” She told Reon. Shiro pushed past his father and mother into the room where the girl was. Laying still on the bed, a girl with hair as white as the snow laid. Shiro came to her side and looked at her. She slowing opened her eyes. Brown. Reon sat in a chair next to the girl and smiled at her. ”Well hello.” he spoke. The girl’s eyes moved to Shiro’s father and she smiled. ”H-hello.” She whispered. Her voice raspy. Yoko came to the girl’s side with a glass of water. The girl sat up and took the glass; without a break to breath she had the water gone. She held the glass to Yoko. ”Thank you, Miss Yoko.” The young girl said. Reon looked to Shiro and then to the girl. ”I’m Reon. This is my wife Yoko and our son, Ooshiro, Shiro for short. Might we have your name?” The young girl looked at Shiro and smiled before looking to Reon. ”Daitomi Konan. I don’t have a last name. I just know my first and middle name.” Yoko smiled. ”May we call you Dai for short?” Daitomi nodded. ”It sounds nice.” Once Daitomi was feeling better Reon and Yoko took her to the Orphanage. Reon had convinced the Headmaster of the Orphanage to allow him and his family to visit Daitomi. Granted. Shiro was the one that visited the most. He was worried that Dai would need a friend. When Daitomi was picked on because of the color of her hair. Shiro would fight those picking on her. When Shiro turned eight, his mother and father had decided that in one year’s time. They would adopt Daitomi. Exactly the day after Daitomi had turned ten. Shiro was happy to finally have a sibling; Daitomi was excited to finally have a family that wanted her. Shiro went to Daitomi one day. Daitomi had come to a thought. ”We’ll share blood.” Shiro looked at her confused. Dai p***k her finger and blood ran down her finger. ”We’ll share blood and become blood siblings. So that we’re always together, Shiro.” She said as she p***k him with a pin. Blood dripped from his finger and Daitomi sat her bleeding finger on to his. They raised their fingers between them and Shiro looked at Daitomi as she grinned at him. ”Brother and Sister. No matter what.” Daitomi smiled at him. ”Right, Shiro?” Shiro smiled. ”Right.” From that day Daitomi and Shiro had always referred to each other as Brother and Sister. Then tragedy struck. Reon and Yoko were called out onto a mission. Shiro said that he would stay at the Orphanage with Daitomi until they had returned. The days passed, Shiro and Daitomi celebrated her tenth birthday. ”I can’t wait for tomorrow, Shiro. I get to finally live with you and your parents.” Daitomi said as she danced around her room. Giggling. ”You can start calling them mom and dad, you know, Dai.” Dai stopped spinning and shook her head at Shiro. ”I want my first time calling them that. Is tomorrow. When I finally get the right to call them that.” Shiro smiled to how happy Dai were. His eyes watched as her scared skin spun. Dai stopped and looked at her scars. ”The doctors say. That my scars won’t ever heal properly. Even as I get older they’ll still be there.” Shiro nodded. ”Mom and Dad will love you no matter what you look like, Dai.” He smiled at her and she hugged him. ”How did I ever end up with such a great little brother like you?” That night it rained and thundered. Shiro and Dai slept together holding each other’s hands. In the morning Dai had her things packed and ready to go. Shiro and her sat together waiting for their mom and dad to come for them. They waited all day; as the sun set, a shadow casted in front of them. Shiro and Dai looked up to seeing the Raikage instead of their parents. The Raikage knelt in front of them and sighed. ”Children…something terrible has happened. Your mother and Father had been killed a few days ago.” Shiro and Daitomi looked to each other. ”I’m sorry children. I received the word earlier today.” The Kage looked to Shiro. ”You’ll be sent to Family in Konoha.” The looked to Daitomi. ”I’m sorry Daitomi. But… You’ll have to stay here at the orphanage. Reon and Yoko had to sign the documents. Which they were going to do today. Unfortunately, they won’t be doing. I’m sorry, dear girl. I really am.” The Kage looked rather sad and hugged both children. ”Come Shiro. Your family is waiting for you at my office.” Shiro screamed and kicked as he reached out for Daitomi. Daitomi did the same as the Headmaster of the Orphanage held her back. As the years passed, Shiro grew up in Konoha with his mother’s family. When he came of age to join the Academy. He chose to return to Kumo and study there, in the hopes of one day finding his older sister, Daitomi. Now a Genin, Shiro proceeds in the studies his mother started with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:04 pm
Approved.  

iOath

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
Full Name: Dakkon Norken Nailo
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: June 17

Height: 71 inches
Weight: 155

Nindo: "The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Personality: Happy calm, generally wise and philsophical he enjoys his life and his work

Village: Konohagakure
Class: NinjutsuUser Image

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Color: Azure and Emerald
Chakra Element: Earth, Fire

Strengths:
• Close quarters
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Overly protective of allies
• Hard time concentrating when faced with fire
Fears:
• Going blind
• Losing appendages

Attributes:
• 2 additional Ninjutsu slots
• Heightened reflex
Class Attribute:
• Quick Hands: Jutsu performance speed slightly increased

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 28 Inches
Weapon Weight: 5 lbs.
Weapon Location: Sheath on hip
• Katana

• 15 shurikens 10 kunai 5 smoke bombs
• Book: Heroes of the void

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Dakkon was born into the leaf village with his wonderful family. He soon began to go to the academy to train to become a ninja he advanced to Genin and here he is ready to do the best he can to become the protector of his village and his friends. His family is still alive and healthy he did however have a close encounter when his house caught on fire once he had saved his father and mother from the inferno but only after recieving many burns and has since recovered.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Z e r o
"The Sunlight Hurts My Eyes"

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxP e r s o n a l - D a t a

Full Name Zero Kaguya
Nick Name - - -
Age Twelve | 12
Birth Date October Thirteenth | 10 - 13
Ethnicity Causcasian
Height Five Feet Six Inches | 5' 6"
Weight One Hundred and Thirty Five Pounds | 135 lbs.
Original Eye Color Sea Green

User Image

xxxxxxxS h i n o b i - D a t a

Ninja Class Taijutsu
Rank Genin
Nindo "..."
Village Kirigakure | The Village Hidden in the Mist
Kekkei Genkai Corpse Bone Pathways [Applying For]
Summons - - -
Chakra Color Dark Purple
Elements Raiton - Fuuton | Lightning Release - Wind Release
Chakra 175

Battle Strengths
• Close Range Combat
• Battling Smaller Opponents

Battle Weaknesses
• Bipolar Disorder [ Gets Angry Easily - Potential Self-Harm ]
• Being Outsmarted

Fears
• Being Alone
• A Painful Death

Attributes
• +2 Ninjutsu Per Element
• + Speed Increased Slighty

Class Attribute
• Lower Body Training | +Speed

Money $00,000
Credits 00,000

User Image

xxxxxxxW e a p o n - D a t a

Link to Custom - - -
Link to Custom - - -
Link to Custom - - -

User Image

xxxxxxxI t e m - D a t a

- - -

User Image

xxxxxxxT e c h n i q u e - D a t a

Nonton Nothing Special About These

xxxxx Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique) [ E - Rank ]
xxxxx Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique) [ E - Rank ]
xxxxx Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Technique) [ E - Rank ]
xxxxx Suimen Hokou no Waza (Act of Water Surface Walking) [ ? - Rank ]
xxxxx Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing) [ ? - Rank ]
xxxxx Kai (Release) [ ? - Rank ]

Raiton You've Angered Zeus!

xxxxx - - - (- - -) [ - Rank ]

Fuuton I'm Killing You Silently

Kaiser Fist I Refuse To Lose

Mirror Image Look At Me Now

Seven Sword Dance Cuttin' Bitches Up Like Freddy Kreuger

Corpse Bone Pathways My Bones Will Shred Your Flesh

Zombie Swagger

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 pm
@Darith: Remove the genjutsu and add your ninjutsu class attribute.

@Zombie: Kumogakure is closed. Also, change your +1 rank in speed to "slightly increased speed".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:34 pm
iOath
@Darith: Remove the genjutsu and add your ninjutsu class attribute.

@Zombie: Kumogakure is closed. Also, change your +1 rank in speed to "slightly increased speed".

Complete  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 pm
Darith The Wanderer is approved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image
Full Name: Takebi, Kitachi, Reuga
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: 05/03

Height: 69in.
Weight: 148lbs.

Nindo: "Loyalty is always worth fighting for."
Personality: Some what lazy when not on a mission, but a very hard worker in battle.

Village: Leaf
Class: User Image

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Color: Royal Purple
Chakra Element: Fire, water.

Strengths:
• Deadly accurate
• Close combat
Weaknesses:
• Strong genjutsu
• Long range combat
Fears:
• claustrophobic
• losing a patient he is healing

Attributes:
•Slightly enhanced speed
•has enhanced sight
Class Attribute:
• Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased
• Able To Learn [Eiseijutsu]
• Learn Eiseijutsu [1] Post Faster

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: wakizashi
Weapon Range: 24 in.
Weapon Weight: 5lbs.
Weapon Location: it is sheathed on my lower back where the handle is facing my right.

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x20, Kunai x5.
• paper bombs x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

• Katon

• Suiton

• Eiseijutsu
•Shindan (Diagnosis)
•Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
•Shiatsu (Massage)
•Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
•Tekishutsu (Extraction)
•Kage Honnui - (Shadow Stitching)

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Takebi was born in Konohagakure and lived there with his parents for 3 years. About 26 days before his birthday, his mother was killed on a mission because there wasn't a medical ninja present at the time. He wanted to become a medical ninja so that he could help people and never let what happened to his mother happen to anyone else if he could help it. He went through the academy and passed the Genin exams and was ready to go into the shinobi world.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 am
You can have your own attributes. Those things you wrote in the attributes section would go under class attribute.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games