Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image Naoki was suddenly distracted at the commotion coming from where the others were situated. She looked from where Redeem was to where the others were, and saw that Lilianna was already getting Redeem. Her mind set, she sprinted towards Koji but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of the gigantic humanoid figure that stood menacingly a few yards away from them.

"What... " she began, her voice cracking in both wonder and fear at the appearance of the giant and the pile of bodies it seemed to be guarding. She gulped a little to force the bile down her throat; there was something different about seeing undead corpses walking around and seeing actual dead people that lay motionless as they should. Naoki continued in a hushed voice. "That thing is huge. What do you think happened to it? Do you think it can see us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm
User ImageSirena came running over to Naoki and said "I'm not sure. It might be undead too, so the only thing would attract him, is noise? If he is not undead, better watch out, he still has brains." Sirena let out a deep sigh and a deep breath again. She didn't know what to do and how to do right now.

Sis Sire! Sis Sire!

Rikka?

Can you please tell Hana to take care of Nana and also the boy Duke.

Who is that?

He is...He was in my kindergarten before. I had a little crush on him that time. Although I haven't lived far enough to be with him, but...I hope you guys will take care of him...

Rikka! Wait...Do you know this girl...Monica?

Monica?... I know he--
Suddenly Rikka vanished...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 pm
User ImageKoji slowly motioned away from the store with the other survivors, trying not to get the giant's attention. "I don't know. A mutation perhaps? Or probably an experiment. Eitherway, I don't want to confront that thing." Before the group could get any further however, a loud crash was heard. A nearby zombie accidentally topples a garbage can, causing a loud metalic banging noise. The beast roared to life and wildly began charging towards the survivors while aimlessly swinging its weapon around.

"Holy sh*t.. run!" Koji frantically searched for another way down. The monster was moving so fast that he knew the group would never make it to the escalators. "Quick! Get in the elevator instead!" Without thinking twice, the group dumped their bags loaded with weapons and dived into the elevator.

The elevator had 2 problems unforseen by the survivors. One was the exposed side was made of glass, and two, it had a jammed cable so it was moving down at a snail's pace. "F*ck.." Koji blurted out as the beast leaped from the edge and clinged on the elevator, banging on the glass and trying to smash through it as it slowly decended towards the ground floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Naoki backed up everyone to the side of the elevator that was farthest from the creature. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that the ground floor was already beginning to fill up with the undead; the gargantuan monster's banging and loud roars must have attracted Them.

It seemed that there was no way out.

Clutching her gun tightly in both hands, Naoki whispered to the others, trying to control her fear, "The glass... Isn't going to hold for very long."

Her eyes flickered towards the gathering zombies again.

"When that thing breaks in, I'm shooting it. The noise doesn't matter anymore, anyway; but the later I fire, the better chance you all have to run. The racket will distract Them enough. I'll just keep shooting, you guys keep running. I'll..." her voice faltered here, but she went on firmly. "I'll catch up."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Hanahily began to twiddle her thumbs as hshe tried to think. I gritted my teeth as I couldn't seem to some up with an idea. I closed my eye's and thought, There has to be a way out of here, I began to look around the elevator I looked up and saw the duct at the top, My eye's widened as I pointed up. " I don't think that will be needed just yet Naoki. If all of us hurry we might be able to make it up into the elevator shaft. It's not the best way out of here but it's the only way really. "

* Crunch *

I looked to only see the glass giving way to the gaints rampaging fists. I held onto duke and monica tightly, I opened the duct. " Everyone start going up, I guess Naoki..." I looked over towards her my eyes sadened. " Just kill him quickly, before he completely break through. even with a gun hole in the glass it should still be strong enough to keep the undead away from us long enough. " I smiled and I shoved Duke and Monica up towards the others. " Climb as quickly as you can ok. " I looked back and the gaint came closer to breaking through the glass. " Just Do It Already! "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 am
User ImageSirena held tight to Monica and sighed. She saw one boy. Was that Duke? Sirena thought. It might be. Sirena, had to help others as she left Duke and Monica alone and helped Naoki. "It might be a mess, but we got to do it for the heaven's sake. If we don't there is no hope to let this earth live." Sirena took out her AWP Sniper and re charged it. She then targeted the giant. She did not targeted him clearly, since he was giant enough for her not to miss.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image Naoki nodded towards Hana and watched as she helped others climb up the duct.

"Alright, big guy," she said as she aimed. "You asked for it."

Her pistol shots and the rush of her blood rang in her ears. She was aiming for the monster's face, but even then it seemed like it only got angrier. It roared and one of its arms lunged to grab her, but Naoki shot it. The thing howled, more in fury than pain, and she kicked the arm away with her leg (though it was like kicking a concrete wall).

"Ah!" Naoki cried out when its other arm caught her in the back and knocked the wind out of her. She staggered, coughing, almost falling to her knees and injuring herself with broken glass again.

What is it with me and glass shards...

Naoki knew that the others were already somehwere safe from here. But the zombies were surrounding the elevator now, and she was in trouble.

"Silena, you have to go with the others now if you want a chance of getting out at all!" Naoki yelled, still shooting the monstrosity. And maybe it was just sheer luck, but one of her shots caused it to lose its grip and hang with one hand onto the very edge of the elevator.

Not wasting another second, Naoki grabbed Silena and vaulted her up into the duct.

"I'll follow!" she promised. "Hurry!"

But the giant somehow heaved itself up again and grabbed Naoki, pinning her to one of the walls.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 am
User ImageSirena was at first just standing there. But then, she just slightly pushed Naoki and shoot the gigantic monster. "It's not time for you to be sacrificed. Even if I die right now here, I already lived my years..." Sirena closed her eyes but then opened them and said whispering "Go..." Sirena shot once again the monster.

Sis Sire...Why? Are you aiming to come here to see me? But you can right now...

No...I need to see Solina.
Word 'Lina' echoed through Sirena's mind. It was all her imagination that she was talking to Rikka, but it helped her kinda.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

I poked me head through the elevator duct seeing Sirena and Naoki fighting over who'd be the one left to follow. I sighed as I grabbed both of their hands. " Neither one of you have to die yet! "

I pulled the two through the duct as the Gaint outside of the glass fell into the zombie feeding frenzy. The doors began to open as the undead flooded into the elevator. I pulled the two out of they're reach just in time. I looked at the two as I stated. " Hope you two are ready to climb. "

I heard Naoki hissing a little and looked at her leg. I thought to myself, Dam she's gotten hurt. How do we go about this, those things will figure out where up here sooner or later. We don't have much time. I knelt down and looked back at Naoki, quietly I spoke. " Hop on my back, if you hold on tightly I might be able to get you up where the others are. "

I looked down at the duct to see an undead hand fandling through it. " We need to move now! " (( sorry about controling your character for a mintue. )) Naoki crawled onto my back and the two of us began to shimmy up out of the reach of the undead, with Sirena leading our way up. We soon came to the second floor where everyone one else had climbed up. We soon joined the others only to meet with some undead yet again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm
XR0ckS_W0rldSX
User Image
Lilianna saw the large man ambling towards them slowly but didn't have time to say anything Koji had already noticed she turned to Koji talking quietly."Run you guys wait out back for me I have to do something but be as quiet as possible running maybe he is blind and can't hear you but go quickly." She said and then she turned around and turned off her flashlights she looked at Koji once more but only for a moment she sent up a silent prayer and then she was silently but quickly edging her way to the store Redeem had went into.She wasn't going to leave him behind to die she would help get him out and they would be fine.She whisper yelled as quietly as possible."Redeem!We have to get out of here now!"

Repost Is someone Missing in Action?  

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image Naoki managed a weak grin at Hana, which turned into a wince of pain.

"Thanks. I can take it from here."

When they reached the second floor, the undead were there yet again. Thankfully, they weren't swarming.

"Come on," she called to the others in a hushed voice. "Let's find a safe spot. We can fix up our plans then."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

I ran over towards Duke and Monica. Duke climbed into my arms and yawned streching his mouth as wide as possible, which ended up being contageous because I soon yawned similar right after him. " Yeah , let's find somewhere where we can bunk. " I looked down the hall seeing a few lingering undead wondering the halls. I looked further down to see a home decor building which had a gate half way down. " Hey, there's a place open enough to let us in without letting the Adult undead in, it might be a shot if we can get in. "

Nana poped her head our of my coat to see what was going on, yawned and went back into my coat to sleep again. I looked at Nana with a slight smile, " So that's where you went into hiding, you silly cat. " I saw Duke look at Nana, I saw his eyes follow her into my jacket. He the grabbed my coat and began to force his way into it to try and nap. I began to panic because under the coat was just a thin shirt, what made it all the worst was I wasn't able to find a Bra at anywhere that wasn't clean so I wasn't able to cover myself propperly. I grabbed him by his shirt preventing him for going any further into the unknown of my coat. " Duke, that maybe a good place for Nana to nap but it's not a good place for you! "

I looked at the others my eye's wide and my face red as a beat I walked over towards the department. " We're sleeping there for the night, that's final !"

Mizukie_Hibachi

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 pm
(( I'm lonely so I'm gonna Rp for MizuOfTheWaterTribe, Mizuchi_Hibachi, and Miss Mizukie Shop Owner, and before anyone starts pming me about if it's alright or not, i've already asked them and they said I could, and Nhikxter said it was alright as well. But be perpaired for long Rp pages from me while the others are offline. ))

User Image

I had found a change of clothes in a western style shop, soon I found the scene of Hanahily and Duke awaiting me outside the shop. I Covered my mouth tring not to blurt out in laugher at what Duke had done, what made things all the laughible was Hanahily's face when she said ' we're sleeping here for the night, and that's final ' it was so hard to keep myself from blurting out laughing.

That soon changed when I saw the remains of an older women to my right, the scent of her magget filled body would have gaged any normal person. Thankfully we were no longer normal, considered by usual human standers. We were now undead killers, living dead tramplers, and master of beheading zombies. Even with all of this that had gone on we were still able to laugh and have fun now and again, even if undead are near by.

I began to think to myself about how after this mess if we'de be able to live as normal people again, or if we'de go insane without something tring to kill or threaten us.

Susaka came back to reality only to see an undead straight in front of her. "Cr--- " I covered my mouth before I continued the undeads head raised and then lowered again as if he thought someone else had gotten the meal before him. I slowly move out of his way tring to keep as quiet as possible. I looked at the others and sighed heavily tring to gain some composure back. Mizu knelt down and placed her hand on my shoulder. I began to speak. " That was a close one I almost died then. " I looked back as the udead wondered farther and farther away in the other direction. " Let's get caught up with Hanahily, Duke, and Monica before something like that happens again. " I stood up and began to walk over to the department where they had started to.

User Image

The situtation Hana found herself in was laughible but it was an excuse for any of us to become detatched from reality. I knelt down tring to keep Susaka calm and quiet, after her coming face to face with an undead like she did there wasn't much chance of her keeping her composure, but she did good for someone like herself. It was amazing how quickly she got back on her feet. I looked at the others as I smiled, slicing the head of an udead that had wonderd too close for comfort for me.

I began to speak to the others in a quiet tone. " Well we better keep those four in site other wise they might get themselves killed by kid zombies while they're sleeping. " I continued to walk as Mizukie slowly followed behind me and the others. She was unusually quiet for my tastes but I paid it little mind at the time

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

Mizukie had began to notice the others moving away from her, even though she had been with them through think and thin she was now begining to fell left out of the group. Mizukie tried to not let this bother her to much but as she followed the others to the department store she just couldn't break out of the hase she was in she was feeling just fine when rikka wa around, after all she was probbly the closest to her age, even with the two new additions to their group she was still thinking on how Rikka, three military, and also the older guy had died because of her lack of being sure to keep them safe. After all she was a sniper, she should alway be able to keep her group safe, even if they wheren't like her.

I made my way to Sirena, my head low as if I had done something wrong. " Sirena Sir. I.... I'm sorry for your loss of the little one named Rikka. I feel like it was my fault the little girl's dead now. " Tears began to pool behind my eyes blurring my vision. I wiped them as quickly as I could before any of the others could see. " It's my fault the little girl died, It's my fault because I should have been the one to keep you safe from those things. It's my job to keep the commanding officer safe at all times. "

Tears began falling faster until i couldn't hind them anymore. " And I failed my mission, because I became scared for two seconds, I let my child like nature take over. I'de become a child again and it cost that little girl her life. " I rubbed my eyes, covered my face with my arms and crouched down. My falling tears mixed with the blood and water concoction below my body, creating a strange aroma that had a calming effect on my body. I looked up at Sirena, my eyes blood shot and red as beats. " Sir... " My head Dropped as I stoped using formilities. " I mean Sirena, " I place my hands at the side of my body, my hands in fists. Tears dripped off of my cheeks, as I finished. " I' m so sorry...for everything. " I ran to the department leaving a tear trail behind me.

Mizukie_Hibachi

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

*Redeem turned as he heard someones voice...it was the girl they called Lilli. He scratched head still holding a golf club in his other hand*
"Umm....and what if i wanted to stay? *he approached her, still holding the golf club firmly, bit down on his lower lip and smiled at her now only a few inches away from her*
...Huuuh?...
*3mins later without a response he scoffed and turned around to examine the equipment in front of him*

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff