Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 am
{{ stressed for such a young, bright woman, you sure are dumb. stare Just who in hell else do I irk just to piss them off? mad }}

-as he approaches dame, she starts walking backwards and he starts asking questions-

Who the ******** was that? Why is a man who tried to kill you searching you out and checking up on you? And more importantly, how in all that's holy did he get past L's measures?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 am
Flame Knightmaer
{{Just who in hell else do I irk just to piss them off? mad }}
{{Oo! Oo! I know! I know! *waves hand around in the air frantically like he's in grade school* It's me, isn't it? surprised Do I get a gold star? When's lunch?}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:44 am
(( rofl Love is blind? wink ))

gonk She backs up and her shins hit the couch, plopping down on it hard. "Ooof," she says as some air is knocked out of her, "Uh... gonk That was Exor...We go way back...we've been friends for a long time...I...I don't know how he got past L's measures...But...Icy got past them too! gonk "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 am
ThisEmptySoul
Flame Knightmaer
{{Just who in hell else do I irk just to piss them off? mad }}
{{Oo! Oo! I know! I know! *waves hand around in the air frantically like he's in grade school* It's me, isn't it? surprised Do I get a gold star? When's lunch?}}

((I'm the only teacher around here, Tes! stressed mad And don't you forget it!! stressed

...er...aside from Katana... sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 am
{{ rofl rofl rofl }}

-he leans down over her when she falls back on the couch, placing both hands on either side of her head and bracing himself up against the back of the couch. Getting almost nose to nose with her, he stares her straight in the eye daring her to lie-

Is he a threat to MW and it's patrons? Especially you or Icy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:59 am
{{He's a threat to the security cameras and janitors! Speaking of... are those still being looped old footage?}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 am
That ever pesky flush starts to creep up her chest again and she is somewhat relieved he isn't going to kill or maim her, she looks him square in the eye, worry and slight taint of fear still swirling around and answers, "I...I don't think so. I mean..." she glances down and then quickly looks back up as he tightens his grip on the back of the couch. dame is acutely aware at how close he is, and of what kind of toothpaste he uses. "I mean..." she continues, "He has his problems...but...I don't think he is a threat to the MW or Icy..." She continues a little softer, confused, "Or...me... confused "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 am
{{DAMMIT! stressed Forgot he looped old footage. I'll have to mod an NPC to find it and remove it. Though we have no janitors in the underground corridors. Thanks for bringing that up TES}}

-during dames blushing and stumbling moment, he can't help but watch her lower lip as she talks. The way she softly bites it when she's either unsure of something or blushing-as she was doing now. He looked her back in the eye when she claimed the man named Exor was of no consequence concerning the MW, Icy or her.

He did however catch the slight confused expression on her face when she finished her last statement. Chuckling lightly, he moved a hand from beside her head and gently brushed a lock of hair from her face-

What's with the confused look?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 am
She freezes slightly when he moves a piece of hair then relaxes, dame looks away, "I...I don't know...Are...are you protecting me, or..." she motions with her hand, "whatever that was because I'm an MW lady? Or...because I'm friends...or was friends with Icy?" dame glances back into his eyes.

((Please feel free to throw popcorn at the screen from dame's stupidity.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:38 am
{{*hurls a 12 pack of Orville Red-somethingamajig at the screen* scream stressed evil }}

-cocking an eyebrow in annoyance, he stares at dame-

Is that what you think? That I do what I do b/c of the MW or it's club?

-rolling his eyes, he locks her gaze and the corner of his mouth curls into a slight grin-

Would someone who was protecting you just b/c of your social status or friends do this?

-he then takes the hand that he used earlier to move a stray lock and buries it deep in her hair, scratches down her scalp and tugs gently but firmly at the nape of her neck. As he does, her breath hitches and he watches the heartbeat in her neck, feeling the increasingly sudden urge to kiss it-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:56 am
{{Gi ussta!}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 am
redface redface Even though her heart is beating like crazy and her body is becoming very warm, she smirks at him with defiance, "What? Buries their hand in my hair?" While her voice carries her normal tone of smartassery, her eyes are still questioning.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 am
-answering the question in her eyes, he lightly brushes his lips against the pulse in her neck-

You are nowhere near the job aspect of my life.

-traces the line of her neck just below her earlobe with his bottom lip-

I've been chasing you since before I knew you were an MW Lady. You know that.

-nips her earlobe and kisses her temple-

Now, are you done being a smartass, or do I have to shut you up?

-grins against her temple then looks her in the eyes-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am
((/flushes deeply Geeze louise, why are you so damn sexy? stressed /fans self))

Wanting to scream, 'Dear God, YES! Please! Shut me up!', she instead exhales a long breath she didn't know she had been holding and wiggles out from underneath him, really needing some water to splashed on her face. She crawls/scoots as quickly as she can to the opposite end of the couch, pants riding low as she does and rests there a moment, on her knees, back to Flame, holding on to the arm of the couch.

She quietly pants and then continues in the same tone, "Mmm, yes, that much was apparent. The only question that comes to my mind is "Why?" mad evil "

She tries to get a grip on her fleeting desires, knowing it is too soon after Karrie to even be thinking this s**t.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 am
{{ rofl A fighter to the end! rofl And you call him stubborn? twisted }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games