Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Bomani smiled brightly at his description of him as he lowered her gently onto the bed. "I do what I can, and I'll keep doing it for you." he whispered, looking over. There was no one else there, yet, but someone had left clothes for them: thin pants for Bomani to wear to bed, and a thin nightdress for Chione. "Here." he said, handing her the dress for her to change.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm
Taking the dress from him Chione began to change, not hesitating in front of him. "Thanks." She said, quickly changing. The fabric of the nightdress juxtaposed that of what she had worn previously, softer and more comfortable.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm
Bomani changed as well, not at all embarrassed about doing it in front of Chione. He lay down next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist.
"Goodnight, my love." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 pm
"Goodnight, Bomani." She whispered back, kissing him on the lips briefly before closing her eyes. His body heat helped keep her warm, and again she felt safe in his arms. For a moment she remembered the first time he had held her like this back at the palace, and smiled. It sems as if her dream had come true, that she could sleep in his arms every night.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep. He felt so much at ease in her arms at night, having her next to him. He couldn't imagine living without her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 pm
After a few hours Chione woke up. Rubbing her eyes she saw Bomani's sleeping face, making her smile. Looking up she realized that it was still night. She carefully released herself from his hold and slowly made her way out of the tent, making sure she didn't wake anybody.

Once she was outside she took a deep breath of fresh air. Back at the palace she could look at the sky from her room. But, here she made her way out little to where the tribe had gathered before. Looking up at the sky she was amazed by the number of stars seen more clearly here, away from the city.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 am
Bomani woke up a little while after Chione did. He felt that she wasn't there, and sat up, looking around. Her footsteps in the sand led away from the tent, and he got up, following them silently.
When he found her, he silently walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands resting on her stomach and his chin on her shoulder.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:45 pm
Chione was a bit startled, not having heard Bomani behind her. However, she calmed down, realizing the one she loved had followed her. "Yes, it is." She replied, nuzzling for a bit. "But, it's different from back at the palace..." She moved so that she could snuggled against him, feeling his body heat keep her warm.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 pm
Bomani sighed happily when she snuggled against him. "Well...I had to talk to a guard to learn this. Apparently, the glow from all the lights in and around the palace will actually make it harder to see stars. Out here, there is not as much light at night." he said, only a few sentry fires here and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Chione smiled when she heard him sigh, looking up to the sky. "That's interesting." She breathed. "Because...now I feel so small." Turning she kissed him softly, now that they were alone.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:01 pm
Bomani smiled softly at her, kissing her back, a gentle and loving kiss to her lips. "It does, a little." he agreed in a quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm
Sighing Chione looked into his eyes. "I love you." She whispered, placing a hand on his cheek. She then kissed him again, but this time her tongue asked for permission to pass his lips, her eyes closed as she wondered how he would react.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:16 pm
"I love you too." Bomani whispered back, just before she kissed him again. When he felt her tongue press up against his lips, he obliged her, his lips parting to let her tongue inside his mouth. He too closed his eyes, just enjoying the feelings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm
A little surprised Chione proceeded, her tongue entering familiar but somewhat foreign territory. Moving through she played with him a bit, not going deep yet since her shyness prevented her to do so.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm
Unlike usual, when Bomani's tongue would wrestle with hers a little, he let it relax, and allow her to take the lead from here...although she appeared shy, not wanting to put her tongue too far into his mouth.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games