Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leaning one elbow on the chair's armrest, Akihiko tapped his lips thoughtfully with one finger. "Just 'one'?" he asked smoothly, rather surprised that his rival had but 'one' apparent love interest.

"And I suppose..." Narcissus continued, uncrossing his leg at the knee and shifting the majority of his weight onto his other, less injured, hip. "If I asked you to tell me that 'one'... you'd refuse? Because honestly, I..."

Blinking, ice blue eyes focused on his manager. Listening to Izzy talk about rivalry... listening to him lecture...
Almost pissed Akihiko off.
After all... no one interrupted Narcissus.

And yet...
Even though his anger was bubbling to the surface at how Izzy somehow got the insane notion that the young Koyasu was 'marking' his territory instead of trying to find out just how NOT to piss off his new tour member... Akihiko was also paying incredibly close attention to everything going on around them.

Including the fact that, as apparently par for the course so far, Izzy Lucky was clueless about what was really happening before him.

And so... after Izzy's initial outburst, Akihiko was silent.
And then... be began to laugh.
In fact, he started laughing so hard, the he actually curled into the chair, his bare feet on the cushion as he doubled over in laughter.

Well, it was funny until it hurt...

Wincing, the musical prodigy looked up at his manager, blue eyes full of down right amusement.

"Yare yare, Ishi-san..." the young man spoke with a smirk. "If you think I'm in a pissing contest with Nakai-kun, then you're dead wrong. Well... at least partly." instead of uncurling himself however, Narcissus stayed in that position, knees almost touching his chest.
It hurt, but at the same time, the pull reminded him that he wasn't some lifeless doll in a puddle out in the rain.
"I simply don't want to touch what Nakai-kun considers his own. I find that notion fair... don't you?" the musician asked with a slight tilt to his head.

But it was impossible to NOT see that this entire conversation was most amusing to the young man.

"Your lack of a love life, Ishi-san, isn't my concern." Akihiko continued, feeling quite comfortable now in the chair. "Nor is a rivalry between myself and Nakai-kun." his smirk actually turned into a slight smile... albeit an amused smile. "I have a lot of advice and experience, both of which I'm more than willing to pass on to Nakai-kun, if he so wishes, simply due to the fact that we are to be tour-mates together soon. You think I'd deny him my own input just because of some crazed notion that I should be afraid of him?" the musician laughed softly. "How ridiculous... No offense of course to you, Nakai-kun. As you stand RIGHT now, RIGHT this minute... you're not in my league."

A strange sparkle lit Narcissus' blue gaze... mischievous and yet... sincere?
The young Koyasu was completely serious with his next words.

"At least... not yet... I plan to change that."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 am

The back of his neck was rubbed raw... nail marks from his own fingernails were slashed against that pale skin.
But his hair hid it... unless one looked closely... that slightly longer than normal blond hair covered up those marks.
But it wasn't just his neck, no... there were bruises and chaffed skin around his wrists and ankles as well.
Long pants... long sleeved shirts... socks pulled up a bit more than usual...
Even as Naoko looked at himself in the bathroom mirror of a nearby convenience store... the pianist knew how telling his return would be.
Sai would grab him, he knew... grab and hold on tight as if all the world depended on that bond.
His mother would fret a bit, though he'd never actually seen the woman overly worried before... no doubt she had been this time.
But it was Sai which Naoko worried about the most...
Looking down at his wrists, the blond very nearly let a few tears escape his amber eyes, before swallowing them back and simply rubbing the reddened skin.
Sai would look everywhere... he would strip Naoko naked if he had to, do inspect every inch of the pianist's body in some attempt to find out if he really was unharmed or not.
But he'd been kidnapped... so chaffed skin was pretty much a given... right?
Sighing, the blond ran thin fingers through his hair. He'd lost a bit of weight... which was odd considering he hadn't moved much in those days.
Granted... it would depend on what one deemed 'exercise'...
There was one mark however, that Naoko knew his brother would pick up on instantly. One telling bruise that would immediately facilitate a strip search...
A thumb-shaped bruise, just beneath the left side of the blond's jaw.
Lithe fingers traced over that dark patch, and for a moment, Naoko's mind drifted...
His eyes slipped closed... and he remembered...
The screaming...
And the pain...
And those dark almost soulless eyes that he had come to love... and yet hate...
Those eyes...

Mouth opening in a silent scream, the pianist jolted awake from his nightmare.
Panic washed over Naoko in an instant and the young man had no earthly idea where he was.
But there was something on his chest...
Pushing Ryu's arm off of him, Naoko immediately pulled his knees to his chest, crossing his ankles in front of him and wrapping his arms around his chest.

'It was a dream... nothing more...' the blond thought, his mind in the post-nightmare fog.

Not to mention wasn't exactly sure where he was or why or if he was safe and with whom.

Well... at least until his amber gaze focused on the sleeping form of Ryuukaze beside him.

'He didn't do anything, Naoko no baka!' the blond scolded himself, amber gaze moving to take in the room's rather expensive surroundings.

Of course, he was also reminded of the fact that he didn't have the use of his voice... which was seriously going to make things a little bit harder when it came to communicating with his akuma.

So, carefully, Naoko uncurled himself just enough to put one lithe hand on Ryu's shoulder, amber gaze focusing on him... watching him curiously.

'You're more skittish than before, Naoko... what the hell are you doing? It's Ryu! He's not going to hurt you! Well no he did slap me... and I didn't think Hayato would hurt me either... and now Ryu's kidnapped me and I don't know where I am again and... and...' closing his eyes and taking a deep breath to calm his suddenly skyrocketing heart rate, Naoko attempted to focus on something... anything...

Anything other than his fear...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu was floating in space. There were beautiful stars and galaxies as far as the eye could see.
No...wait. He wasn't floating, he was falling....then there was a sudden shift...

Ryu's eyes snapped open and he took a sharp breath in, blinking quickly a few times to clear away the strange fog his dream had left him in. though as he did so, his merlot-tinted eyes met a set of perfect golden ones. Golden eyes that were filled with a terrible anxiety.

"Naoko..." he whispered ever-so-softly, pushing himself up on his elbow in the bed.
"Darling, did you sleep ok? Is there anything at all that I can get you?" the violinist reached out and ran his thumb across Naoko's lower lip in an affectionate gesture. Turning to the other side, he pulled a pen and leather bound black notebook out of the nightstand drawer and handed it to Naoko.
"You can use that to communicate, if it makes you more comfortable. Or...do it however you wish." Ryu made a gesture at the notebook he had handed to the blond.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Quickly, Naoko withdrew his hand from Ryu's shoulder, his amber gaze focusing on the man beside him. Carefully, the pianist took the offered book, opening it up and writing a few quick words.

It - Was - Just - A - Nightmare. I'm - Fine.

Smiling just a tiny bit, the blond nodded his head at Ryu, as if to help empahsize the point.
He really was fine... at least, somewhat.

Naoko wasn't trying to run away... and he wasn't panicking anymore, which was nice.
After all, Ryu had made it rather clear that trying to escape wasn't going to help things.

Tentatively, Naoko wrote one more sentence in the book, before handing it to his akuma again.

You - Aren't - Going - To - Do - Anything - To - Me, - Are - You?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"My mother always told me, bad dreams can never hurt you, but I know that doesn't make them any less scary, Na-kun."
Ryu handed the book back to Naoko and waited patiently as the blond wrote something else.
When he was handed the notebook again, he didn't expect to read what he read.
The words on the page cut him like a knife, making his stomach twist into a painful knot.
"Naoko..." the violinist looked to the pianist, pain and sorrow evident in his eyes. Yes, he deserved to hurt, to feel guilt. He had earned it. Truthfully, he should expect no less after what he had done in the hospital, having lashed out so uncharacteristically at his beloved. Naoko's lip was quite swollen still from the last strike that he had delivered.
Ryu would never allow himself to do such a thing again, and he would never forgive himself for those actions.
"My darling, I won't do anything, anything to you that you do not want. I promise you, I will not hurt you. The only thing I am going to do...is love you. Forever." the brunette said as he scooted closer to Naoko on the bed, gently touching the blond on the knee as though he were afraid to frighten the man.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 am

Strangely, the blond couldn't help but look down at the notebook once more. Even after Ryu spoke, he didn't do anything for a long moment.
Then, pen in hand, he began to write once more.

Gomen. I - Guess - I'm - Just - Jittery - Or - Out - Of - Sorts. he wrote, before making a few more quick marks. 'I - Won't - Break, - Ryu-kun. Really. I - Just - Don't - Know - What - To - Expect...

That hand on his knee... Naoko didn't shy away or push the hand back. He just remained as he was, body tense, all senses on full alert.
He wanted to talk to the young man beside him but... well... it was hard to really express how he was feeling now.

(((OOC: Just so you know I'll probably go to bed really soon... just watching Doctor Who on BBCAmerica, hehehe. It's the one with the Vampires/Fish People in Venice.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

Taking the notebook back again, Ryu regarded the words on the page silently.
Naoko was...so much stronger than it seemed anyone gave him credit for.
To be so terrified, to be subjected to his worst fears over and over again...the fact that the pianist was as together as he was, well, it was a feat unto itself.
To say that he wasn't broken however...that was hardly true. Naoko was quite broken, just not completely, and Ryu was well aware. The violinist had to take every precaution from here on out to not further damage the blond, and, instead, repair the damage that had been done over the years.
Slowly, tenderly, Ryu pulled Naoko into his arms, leaning the blond back into his lap slightly.
"I understand, beautiful. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. You have every right. What I'm doing...isn't normal. What you've been through isn't normal. But...from here on out, I would like to...at least try to show you a somewhat more normal way of being. I'm aware that the circumstances make that a bit difficult, but you do deserve to be treated with kindness, to make your own decision if you do or do not wish to be touched or held, and when you are touched...to have it done with kindness. All you need to expect from me, from now on, is love and understanding. I promise you on my life that I will never lash out at you again. If I do...then, please, go and never speak to me again. Ok? All I want is for you to be happy, as strange as my methods of making that happen might seem..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

((OOC: Not a bad episode. Gosh I wish you had seen the finale already though! Can't wait to discuss it with you!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

It was morning and Shou woke up with a bundle of spectacular energy. Every time he felt this vibrant he couldn't help himself but hit the guitar immediately strumming out ideas for a new song. Seemed like the waves of energy was generating a desperate set of dance lyrics built within some broken head space. His voice belted out a tune as if it had been filter through a nightmare. He'd call it...三角関係 (さんかくかんけい - Love Triangle).

"Brilliant!" he exclaimed as he finally realized that creativity sometimes meant forgetting breakfast and even clothing. But as he sat at the breakfast table, he scribbled down the words and the notes. He wondered if Naoko could improve the mix...Surely he'd know soon enough because they were suppose to meet today!

He remembered Hamu-kun's notes for today which were filled with a variety of things. Studio time with Naoko was his first priority and after that, choreographer and the stage manager appointments. His life was essentially booked and even after that...Hamu-kun was already confirming that video game collaboration. Oh, yes! Shou pulled out his DSI LL and fiddled with it looking at a few of the games Hamu-kun had added from the company.

This was his distraction as the exotic diva walked out to the limo dressed in a Victorian long coat touched by silver brocade with braided black hair mixed with streaks of white neatly covered by the top hat and the perfect makeup matching the attire. Truly as his heeled shoes click clacked across the concrete, he brought about the spirit of an age gone by.

Of course this costume allowed a bit more freedom of movement as this was a different sort of working day. He hoped Naoko was prepared for his pace. Couldn't imagine what he'd do if the man couldn't keep up. But then again, Hikari ya Yami itself was quite a disappointment.

Yes, and that was another thing...As the limo pulled into SMASH. Hikari ya Yami's issues needed to be resolved...Shou now knew the horse was dead long before the cart had been pulled. And while he had asked to work with them, he wasn't beyond pulling out. Honestly, he didn't know why he didn't review the band better before joining. What a mistake! Fortunately, his fans would blow it all off as one of his crazy whims that failed. No doubt that he'd recover. But he needed to address the issue with SMASH itself. After he spoke with Naoko.

But before he could frown and consider the matter futher, he could see the small crowd fans waiting for him. Goodness, they had his schedule down pat!!! But he was actually prepared thanks to Hamu-kun, who looked out the window and sighed then handled Shou a rose from a local florist.

"Thank you." replied Shou sweetly as the door opened. Always on stage...Always on stage! His elegant smile flashed as he stepped out and gracefully gave the group of fans a flourished bow. His mischievous eyes quickly scanning for the best costumed girl in the bunch - Goth Lolita today...it seemed. Once he focused on her, he gave a wink and tossed the rose her direction before turning and walking inside. The click clacking of his heels almost musical as they tapped up the stairs.

He hoped Naoko would be on time today...after all the other issues, his tolerance was quite low.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Being held by Ryu wasn't all that bad... though the pianist couldn't, for the life of him, release the tension in his muscles.
He tried to relax, really he did, but in the end his own paranoia gave way...

Scribbling down in the notebook, he held it up for his akuma to read.

Have - You - Contacted - Shou-san - Yet? I - Don't - Want - Him - To - Be - Kept - Waiting - And - I - Really - Do - Need - This - To - Work - Out - With - Him, - Ryu-kun.

Everything that Ryuukaze was saying... everything he promised... they all sounded so nice.
To be able to choose...
To have a say in things...
Just like when he and his red-eyed devil had first met... and he had finally figured out what a relationship was meant to feel like.

At least, what a REAL romantic relationship was supposed to feel like. Not one of take take take or one of brotherly sights.
But a real, honest to goodness relationship.
Sure, what Ryu was doing WASN'T normal, but then again... in their lives... what really WAS normal?

Then, as an afterthought, he wrote one more line...

If - You - Hit - Me - Again, - Can - I - Beat - The - s**t - Out - Of - You?

Looking over his shoulder at Ryu, Naoko put on a little teasing smile.
Of course he was joking... because a very real part of him believed that his akuma wouldn't harm him again.

Naoko was giving Ryuukaze his complete trust... otherwise, the pianist would've already tried bolting a few dozen times by now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryu read over the quickly written characters and smiled.
"Iie. I never contacted him, but I did contact the studio to verify the meeting time. We're up in more than enough time to drive back to the city for the meeting and then come back this evening to stay for a few days of rest. Speaking of, there are plenty of brand new clothes in that closet over there. Had them purchased just for you." the violinist lazily pointed over at the closet, a lopsided grin on his face. After a shower and a few hours of sleep, he had to admit that he did feel considerably better. Surely the medicine he had been taking was helping as well, even though he hadn't exactly taken it as directed. Missing doses here and double dosing there, but it was good enough, he thought.

Naoko had written another sentence and was looking up at him with the cutest expression on his face, which made Ryu smile back just a bit. When Ryu read what was in the notebook, however, his face faltered, though he managed to hold a smile.
Inside, he rather wanted to cry.
Even though Naoko was teasing him, it wasn't something that should have to be teased about. Guilt rose up in him as though it would choke him if he allowed it to.
"Oh baby....beautiful baby...I swear I'd never again, but if I did, then by all means, kick my a**. Call up Sai and have him kick my a**. Tell everybody you know and have them all line up and take turns kicking my a**. Then, when its all done, I'll kick my own a** for it if I ever, ever do anything that damn stupid and wrong again."
Ryu pecked kisses over the top of Naoko's head, leaning in a bit and kissing those soft cheeks, nuzzling into Naoko's neck, giving his shoulders a comforting squeeze as he did so.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Kisses...
Okay, those weren't so bad... Not really something that the easily panicked side of Naoko had a problem with.
At least no innocent sweet kisses like that.

Smiling again, the blond quickly wrote another sentence down.

Then - You've - A - Deal, - Ryu-kun. But - Clothes? New - Ones? You - Really - Didn't - Have - To.

His amber gaze focused on the closet, and carefully the pianist uncurled himself and stood beside the bed. Striding over and flinging open the door, NAKO was amazed at just how many different outfits his akuma had bought!
It was as if Ryuukaze took any sort of weather or occasion into account!

And so... all he could do for a long while was just stand there and stare, lithe fingers rifling idly through the different fabrics and colors... his mind completely overwhelmed.

This was certainly not something Hayato had done...
And Naoko would've know... because he spent a lot of damn time locked in his former lover's closet...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:05 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"I know I didn't have to." Ryu stood from the bed, walking over to where Naoko now stood in front of the closet. He moved to stand behind Naoko, looking to put his arms around the blond, but then he recalled what Naoko had said to him about Hayato, how he had locked Naoko in a closet. It crossed his mind that it may frighten Naoko to be held by him, unable to move freely while in front of a closet. Ryu didn't touch Naoko, instead choosing to take a step to the side, giving the pianist his space.
"I know I bought you a lot of dark purple." Ryu looked at his feet, tracing his good foot back and forth on the hardwood floor as he spoke. "I don't know if you even like that color, but I thought it looked so amazing on you when I saw an image of you from an old magazine. Remember, not that far back, when you were featured in that beautiful royal colored Victorian jacket and pants with the brocade vest and lace sleeved shirt? Well..." Ryu reached forward just a bit, into the very back of the closet, and pulled out an exact replica of the costume that had been crafted for that photo shoot. "I know its over the top, and you don't have to wear it, I just thought it would be nice for you to have. I even go the boots that match." Ryu smiled rather sheepishly. So he was prone to doing things a bit over-the-top. It was just a part of how the violinist was. Besides, anything that could bring a smile to Naoko's face was something Ryuukaze considered a very worthwhile venture.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Overcome with the sudden emotions of seeing that particular outfit again, Naoko opened his mouth to speak...

Then he remembered no sound came out.

Thus, the blond quickly turned and ran over to the bed, grabbing the notebook and scribbling down in it quickly. As the pianist handed the book over to Ryu, he took the outfit in hand and simply marveled at it.

This - Is - Perfect - Ryu-kun! Shou-san - Will - Probably - Love - The - Look. It - Would - Be - Perfect - To - Wear - To - Meet - Him - The - First - Time. Shou-san - Seems - To - Be - A - Bit - Over - The - Top - As - Well, - So - It - Only - Seems - Fitting - That - I - Dress - To - Match.

Naoko smiled at the violinist, positively beaming as he held the outfit to him in front of a full length mirror.
It was perfect... down to even every stitch.
And had probably cost quite a bit of yen.

In a needed moment to show his appreciation, Naoko bowed in Ryu's direction. When he straightened again, that same smile was on his face.

The outfit was a surprise... but a very VERY welcome one. Now... the blond just needed a shower before changing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

The violinist was ecstatic to see Naoko so pleased with something. He had never done anything that had gotten such a reaction out of Naoko before. That smile...that angelic smile...it was something Ryu couldn't live without. He had known that going into this...and it was why he had gone into it. People said that he always moved too fast, that he made snap decisions, that he was impulsive...well, that was all very true, but the fact of the matter was, Ryu knew what he wanted. Sometimes he got confused or off track, but he most certainly knew what he wanted.
Ryu read what Naoko had scribbled down and smiled even brighter.
"Then you should wear it, love. First thing's first, perhaps you should get cleaned up and changed. I'd like it if we could be early to the meeting with Shou. Punctuality is a good thing, babe." he directed Naoko to the overly large bathroom. The tub was big enough for three, maybe four people to rest in comfortably, and the shower to the side was large enough for the same number of people to stand in as well. Overall, the master bathroom was nearly as large as the master bedroom. Ridiculously large, even. Plush dark blue bath mats were scattered over the floor, dark blue decorations and paint throughout the room, accenting the bright white that was the main color.
Ryu assumed Naoko wouldn't want to be accompanied in the bath, so he reached over and pulled a velvety-soft blue towel from a rack and handed it to the blond.
"Soaps and shampoos are in the bath. Use whatever you like. I'll be waiting." Ryu winked and pecked a kiss on the blond's forehead, stepping back out of the bathroom door, waiting for Naoko to close the door himself, in case he needed anything else.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Quickly, before Ryu left, the pianist motioned for the man to stop and watch him. Stepping over to the mirror above the sink, Naoko leaned close and breathed onto the glass.
It fogged up easily, and before it could disappear completely... the blond wrote five simple hiragana into the steam.

あ り が と う

After he was sure that Ryu had gotten the message, Naoko carefully closed the bathroom door and simply looked at the immense room.

Where to begin?

Walking over to the shower, mainly because he knew he'd fall asleep in the bath at this rate, Naoko turned on the water and let it get nice and hot, steaming up the bathroom and actually making his little message on the mirror reappear.
He then picked out a kiwi-lime scented shampoo and conditioner, before grabbing a lavender-vanilla body wash.

Once that hot water touched his skin however... once he could finally just close his eyes and relax...
Well...
Naoko didn't really know when he started crying or why... it was silent, as if some sort of release button had been pressed on his mind and everything that he'd been trying to pen up emotionally had discharged itself in one fell swoop.

Hayato was alive and conscious...
Sai was strictly his brother...
Hikari ya Yami was, more than likely, a thing of the past...
Shou-san was soon to be his new partner in music...
Nakai was still completely unreachable and absent after their little encounter...
And Ryu had kidnapped him... with the purest of intentions, but that didn't change that Naoko was in this mansion against his will.

Granted... he'd been in some very VERY bad places against his will... and no one ever as kind and sweet as Ryuukaze...

But that didn't stop the emotional torrent which just made the pianist want to bang his head against the tile wall beside him.

'Ryu-kun loves me...' Naoko thought, eyes closed as he just let the scalding water singe his fair skin. 'He's trying to help. And how could I ask for more than someone with such patience? Maybe...' the blond sighed. 'Maybe I'm crazy? Totally sick in the head?'

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games