Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 pm
Gikishou heard the door open and turned in time to see Kyo running. 'Oh no, no not this.' He took off after him, his mind screaming that this couldn't be happening. Eight men appeared as Kyo ran, another quickly grabbing him. "No!" Gikishou barreled through the eight, though they slowed him down. He ran with them at his heels as he followed Kyo's capturer. They reached a building in one of the seediest parts of town, and Kyo was taken in, the door shut and locked. Gikishou quickly knocked out the eight men and circled around, finding a window and smashing it, hoisting himself in as he ignored his cut fingers and palms from the broken glass.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm
Kyo trembled, alone in the darkness. The only light in the room came from the direction of the locked door. The ropes on his wrists and ankles burned even when he didn't move, and a cloth covering his mouth made breathing quite difficult. Whoever had left him here left to investigate some noise, but there was someone else in the room, or so the sound of almost silent breathing seemed to imply.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 am
Only now did Gikishou focus on stealth, listening and trying to figure out how far he was from the locked door. He had to hurry. He silently knocked out a man who'd come to investigate and found a set of odd keys on him. He took them and went in the direction he'd come from, searching every room to find women and men drugged and momentarily unconscious. So this was a whorehouse. He searched even faster, finding one locked. He took out the keys and found one that fit, stepping in to find a light on him and everything else in darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:18 pm
The sound of the door unlocking made Kyo stiffen. The light seemed to nearly blind him and he had to close his eyes to block out the light. Whoever was at the door, whether it be the person who left him here or not, was probably meaning to do harm.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 pm
Gikishou saw him in the light and quickly went over, ignoring the steady breathing of the other person. He untied his wrists, an arm comfortingly around his waist as he undid the ankle bindings. Once he was free, he set him down gently. "Close your eyes and cover your ears." He said softly, turning to the man. "Get out." Without a word, the man left, obviously not wanting to get hurt over Kyo. He turned back toKyo and picked him up, putting his jacket over him since his clothes had been ripped.He carried him out quickly and went home with him, not saying a word. Once they were home, he examined and rubbed lotion onto his chafed wrists, trying not to let Kyo see his cut palms and the undersides of his fingers. "Now we know what happens after the door closes." He said simply, standing when he was done. He wasn't angry at Kyo, he was furious at him self. "Rest would be the best thing." He said gently, trying not to cry. "I'll just... go up to my room for now." He went up and sat on his bed, looking at where Kyo would usually sleep. He began to feel tears welling up. He hadn't wanted Kyo to see that side of him. He wanted him to know only the side he willingly showed kyo: the one who was hopelessly in love and protective and kind. The one who watched fireflies with him and held him at night... not the one who broke noses and frightened people. Not the one that was given a wide berth in school, and disliked by teachers. Not the one who could deal with cut hands and hardly even care.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:38 pm
Guilt immediately filled Kyo's heart when he saw Giki-san walk upstairs. He knew he sholdn't have run away in the first place. Fear was absolutely no excuse for his actions. Without thinking, Kyo walked up the stairs to tell Giki-san that nothing was his fault. There had to be a reason for that fight, right?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 pm
Gikishou sighed and buried his face in his hands, giving a shuddering sigh.HE didn't hear Kyo come in."I am such and idiot."He muttered to himself, his voice cracking. He was still trying not to cry, because it would show in his eyes, from the redness, and he couldn't avoid Kyo long enough for the signs to fade away. He knew that he wouldn't have been able to contain himself when the man said that Kyo was 'easy'. Kyo didn't deserve that, but he'd scared him. He'd scared the one person he'd been trying to defend. The thought sickened him. Nobody had the right to scare Kyo. Ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 pm
"You're not an idiot," Kyo said after entering the room. "It's not your fault. It's not like you wanted to beat someone up for the sake of it." Giki-san's lamenting and apparent helplessness scared Kyo. It was like all hope was gone.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:20 pm
Gikishou's head shot up and he looked at Kyo in surprise, slowly standing and coming up to carefully hug him, not too tightly. In fact, he was barely touching him. "I'm so sorry that I scared you. I'm sorry I made you run. I'm sorry I didn't get to you faster." He whispered, hugging him a little closer. "I didn't want you to see that side of me." He wanted Kyo to know that. "I only wanted you to know my hugs, our nightly stargazing, my fumbling attempts at taking you places you'll enjoy." He nuzzled him. "I only wanted you to see my vulnerable self."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Kyo let himself give in to Giki-san's hug. He didn't know how to reply to the junior's apologies and such. Actually, he was very happy that he cared so much for him. Then the question that Kyo had wanted to ask before came to him. "Why did the fight start, anyway?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:56 pm
GIkishou paused. "He called you easy. He meant that you would have sex with anyone, anywhere, and that made my blood boil. I was already irritated by the fairy comments, but that pushed me over the edge." He kissed his forehead. "I may deserve some insults, but you don't, especially not one that severe."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 pm
"So you got angry because he insulted me?" Kyo asked, surprised. Guilt immediately overtook him once again, knowing that what happened was caused by a simple misunderstanding. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have run away like that."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Gikishou sat down, holding him carefully in his lap as if he were trying to shield him from the rest of the world. To create a little haven of safety and warmth. "I scared you. That's all. It's not your fault." He told him, kissing his hair. "The important thing was that I made it in time." He said, taking his had and kissing the palm, unknowingly letting him see a cut.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 pm
At seeing the cut, Kyo's eyes widened. "W-what happened?!" he asked, looking at the cut. "Did you hurt yourself while getting into the building?" The cut didn't seem all that deep, but it wasn't something to be ignored either.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 am
Kyo quickly kissed his forehead and cheeks to calm him down. "Easy, easy... I've already cleaned it. It was just a window. I had to get i that way since the door was locked." He said soothingly. "It won't get infected or anything." He rubbed his back lightly. "And I got to save you in time. That was all that mattered when I was in that building." He smiled. "And now I think we've had enough negative conversation. I want to forget all about you getting taken."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games