Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:23 pm
Emily saw the red gleam of blood run down the inside of Taylor's mouth, Bradley would die right here and now if she would not do something. Grabbing the shining silver chain from around her throat, she quickly rushed over and placed it into Bradley's hand. With a tear running down her face, she bit into her own wrist and threw the blood into Taylor's mouth. It began to fizzle and the resulting smoke turned black.

Valerian got up and sprinted into the building a bit too late. He saw the gem in Bradley's hand and cried out to her. "Emily! What on earth do you think you are doing! Put the necklace back on!" he said going over towards her to pull her away from Taylor.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm
Taylor screamed in pain his tail landing in between Valerian and Emily. No one would be approaching his two victims. Soon he would die but these two would die as well. Shutting his mouth he glared down at her. "You b***h I'll kill you first." He growled moving his mouth to her opening it about to bite her in half.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm
Valerian jumped over the tail and stood over her. "No one is taking her away from me again. No one..." his eyes flashed a brilliant blue and Emily was shaking his shoulders trying to move him out of the way.

"I am supposed to die here today not you. It was my job Valerian you have to stay here for Adelline!" she shook him, tears running down her face, "Once my crystal is destroyed she will forget about me and it will be ok."

"But I won't." he said moving her out of the way so neither of them would be hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:08 pm
Bradley slowly started to wake up sighing angrily. No one would get involved in this fight. Staggering over to the three he growled and punched Taylor causing another dent into the dragon's jaw. "I won't let you kill anyone none at all." He said feeling his body resisting him.

Taylor growled at the punch and returned his attention to Bradley. Roaring he opened his mouth and aimed to bite him in half.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Pushing Valerian inside, she ran forward and splattered more blood into Taylor's eyes and mouth. She grunted a little and wavered covering the cut again. Valerian went and picked her up scoffing at her the whole time,trying to move her away from the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Taylor screamed in pain as he collapsed on the ground his head landing on top of Bradley. The body lay there unmoving.

Bradley tried getting up but his head was hurting. Sleep would be nice. Slowly his eyes shut and he drifted into unconsciousness. The human body started to grow cold in Adelline's arms. No one would know what was happening except for Bradley and he was not one for talking now.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm
"Damn it all let me go Valerian!" she said pushing her way out of his arms and dashing over to Bradley. She let a few droplets of blood fall onto the gem he held in his hand and then let the blood from that and the cold of the gem fall onto his tongue. "Wake up please..." she said softly, wondering if the body outside was getting the remedy as well.

"Bradley?" Adelline said softly trying to wake him, hearing the inside of the building go silent. Her and Fallows were the only ones outside now, and both were in tears. She felt his body go cold, and wondered if he could possibly be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm
Bradley's eyes fluttered his eyes open looking at her. "Where am I?" Asked the human body. The demon still lay down on the ground unconscious of what was going on in the real world. The two were connected but if one died the savior would survive.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Adelline gasped, along with Fallows. She hugged him tightly against her feeling his warmth return. "You.. you're alive." she said sounding surprised and relieved all at once.

"I-I think he is ok Emily... are you?" he said softly, seeing her pull back the gem and tied it around her throat.

"Just a bit weak... I think he will be ok." she said feeling the dragon's warmth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 pm
"I'm alive, of course I am. What are you talking about? Wait why are you here mom? Grandpa Taylor!" Bradley screamed sitting up really confused. Obviously he didn't remember many things from the past few hours. Scratching his head he moved his hand down seeing blood all over his clothes and hand. Why am I bleeding?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:11 pm
"Calm down dear, w-we have to dress your wounds." Fallows said happily touching his shoulder. "I am so glad you are alive son." she said resisting the temptation to squeeze him in her arms.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 pm
"Not yet I need to see grandpa. I lost father I don't want to lose grandpa. Where is he damnit. I want to see him." Bradley said tears rolling down his face. Sure the grandfather was evil as everyone else knew but Bradley just seemed to not remember it.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Adelline and Fallows exchanged a look. "He has no idea..." she said softly seeing him cry.

Fallows shook her head, unsure of whether they should tell him what happened or not. "Well... where do you think he is Bradley?" she asked softly, wondering if this would somehow help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm
Bradley looked at her. "Mom this is no time for fun and games. Drake is after everyone I hold dear I can't lose grandpa too. Where is he? Don't make me leave and go looking for him on my own." He said to her glaring menacingly. Even if it wasn't crimson it still was a very scary expression.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:16 pm
"He's gone..." Adelline said softly. "you don't remember any of it of course... but your grandfather never existed to us. Drake, your step-mother, and Taylor... they are all one and the same and they fooled all of us." she said tears running down her face.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff