Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Kykkie barely looked up when Marik came over. Nodding her head yes, she shrugged to the being shy. Never being out there, she always has been shy. "Me Kykkie." she said really softly and put her head back down into her lap and pat Squeakiers. Squeakiers let out a soft mew and nuzzled into Kykkie's hand.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"i has a cat to, him Sebastian" he pulls the black cat off his head and holds him in his arms

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Kykkie waited a few moments to respond. "That Squeakiers." she pointed to her orange tabby running around at her feet. Squeakiers hear her name and turned to lick Kykkie's hand.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 pm

((OOC: sorry things got a bit hectic in RL))
Ailyn, continues cleaning the kitchen, preparing the room for the mess that was sure to come in the rush for the feast. She notices Kykkie and shyly walks over to her, sitting down nervously beside her. "I is Ailyn, I got kicked out of my last home and had to come here for work. I was free elf but came to Hogwarts and I no free no more. How you come here?" Ailyn blushes and ducks her head, "Sorry miss Ailyn is out of turn." Ailyn turns and hits her head against the wall, muttering about how she always gets into trouble.

Silent_wolf92

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Marik watches the two while petting his cat
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Wren, already finished making an enormous vat of marinade, was now busying herself cleaning the dishes she had used. Paying attention to what the other elves were saying, but refraining to take part herself. Her thoughts mostly concentrated on dish cleaning.

vivacious_red

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Kykkie looks at Ailyn. "I no talk about masters." she said softly. She was a free elf by her masters being murdered. Her masters treated her kindly, compared to most. Squeakiers sensed a feeling of upset from Kykkie and jumped into her lap and purred against her.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Marik was now cleaning again and putting things away, he then made a big bowl of chocolate pudding and put it in the fridge to chill then cleaned up his dishes

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

The Kitchens which had been almost calm the day before was now bursting with a cacophony of sounds. Elves squeaking, pots clanging, food sizzling.

Wren, the little redheaded elf, teetered through the crowd covered in flour and holding three pans of dinner rolls, one in each hand and one balanced on her head, ready to be put in the oven. "So many young masters to be serving, I is all of a dither, I is!"

As the elf puts her items in the massive oven there is a burst of flame from a stove nearby and Wren's Chicken, Henrietta, hops away, smoking slightly and giving a feeble little cluck. "I is told you Hen, nots to go wandering about, a Kitchen is no place for chicken." And at that she puts the chicken safely on top of her head and hurries to go attend to more cooking.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Ailyn nods, and offers a hand to Kykkie, "Well, no matter now, we has lots of stuffs to do before young masters gets here." She hops up and looks down blushing, "Yous can joins me if you like." Ailyn weaves through the masses of elves, reaching her corner she starts preparing the potatoes and other vegetables, knowing that the headmaster wanted the young masters healthy.

Silent_wolf92

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Marik was now washing and peeling potatoes so they could be mashed for the welcoming feast, he hopped off a stool and got another basket of potatoes.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Kykkie takes Ailyn's hand very shyly as she was terrified. Getting to the potatoes, she started peeling and washing them.

Kykkie-Rose

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Marik put another basket on the counter and got back on the stool and went back to washing and peeling
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Wren, who was more gifted with baking than anything else, was now beating the dough for cookies. Magically adding flour periodically, indicated by little clouds of white that kept emanating from the massive bowl. Wren and her little chicken were now reminiscent of ghosts, they were covered in so much flour.

((OOC: I'm hoping I'm right in thinking that while the train arrives at Hogsmede today, the feast isn't until tomorrow?))

vivacious_red

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Marik kept washing and peeling potatoes
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games