Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
psihug generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 16!

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 pm
*whistles and dusts hands off*  
psihug generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 pm
cheap, seedy place. wonder if it's even worth our attention.  

psihug

psihug generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 47!

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm
*gets out phone*

Hey, Paulie. Yeah, this is Psihug. You sure the place was called Lily's? Don't look like much to me.  
psihug generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 pm
No. No patrons, no owner, no nothing. Ok, yeah Paulie. Will do.

*shrugs and hings up phone*  

psihug

psihug generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 22!

psihug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:44 pm
*walks out, leaving the place untouched*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Hmmm... Doesn't seem to be anybody here. *sets a box of cupcakes on the counter, pours myself a cup of tea, and sits down*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:06 pm
psihug
So, this is the place to put out of business.

*looks around attentively*
((Put out of business ~ really? )) ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm
(It looks like psihug was trying to prank the Pad...)  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm
{I think it was a joke, Lily. Don't take it personal. After all, part of the reason the thread was created was to be pranked.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 pm
((I expect the thread to be pranked - that is why I created it. Italian thugs "putting a place out of business" usually means something else entirely. We've already seen total destruction pranks when it first started, and I nearly closed the thread then. Regardless, Ghost wants to up the ante and make things more interesting. Stargazer will edit her post when/if she gets back in... Or Brat will do it for her... LOL))

*Ghost of Lily appears in the pad, eying the place. She smells expensive Italian cologne and her eyes narrow. Moments later she disappears leaving a chill in the air.

Sometime later the doors swing open and two rather large, serious looking gentlemen stroll in to the thread. The first looks around a moment, then nods to his partner. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, the two return to a dark sedan and pull away. As psihug walks down the street, a large, meaty paw catches him from behind, dragging him over to the sedan. The young man is shoved roughly in to the back seat between two rather irritated looking Russians. A motion of the hand sends the car moving forward.*

Ghost is "useful" to Dmitri. She is no good distracted. You want make little trouble, Ghost is no caring. Lily's Pad closed, big problem. You can understand? *The large man stares at psihug a moment then reaches in to his pocket and retrieves a small box.* Give to Paulie, is gift from old "friend" Dmitri. He will know what this means. *The box contains a small ring, slightly bloody. The brute closes the box and tucks it in to psihug's palm. The car stops, and psihug is dropped at the door to Most Wanted.* You give box to Paulie. *The bruiser slides out of the seat, and holds the door for psihug to get out. Then he gets back in to the vehicle and it pulls away.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm
*Lily skips in to the Tea House and looks around.* I need to do come up with something new to get more people in here. But what? And where did Ghost go again? Up to no good I'm sure. *Lily frowns a moment, thinking of her sister.* She sure hangs around with a rough looking bunch. Not that I understand half of what they're saying. I don't know how well that will help business, those guys hanging around. They sure eat a lot. *Skips in to the kitchen to start making sandwiches.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 pm
*pours myself a cup of peppermint tea* It's been pretty quiet around here lately...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 pm
Hey Kits. How are you? It has been quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Hi Lily. I'm doing pretty well. How about you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games