Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:49 am
That was fun! Why don't you do it again? rolleyes  
Filia_Nox_Noctis rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 am
twisted PRANK! twisted  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 am
Aww... it's too bad you can only post in one thread to prank me. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 am
*pulls out another case of silly string* Well what can I say the dice love the string. *begins blasting Lily with silly string* You know this stuff is flamable right. burning_eyes *tops Lily off with a can of brown shaping a decent model of a dog turd*

Well that was fun now I'm off to bed little miss Lily, the sun will be rising soon. evil  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 am
ANNOUNCEMENT

NEW CONTRACT ISSUED — LONG TERM
"100 shiny Gaiagold coins for every prank on Lily's Pad before 2:00 am CST monday. I don't care if you get caught or not."

Filia has generously issued a new job for you all to have fun with this weekend.
MAKE HER PROUD!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:54 am
*walks in looking around at the disgustingly pink walls and roses on the tables with (shudders) soft yellow lights*

WTF!!! What the hell happened here? *shakes head in disgust* Stargazer has really done it now! Good job Filia on catching her in the act! *stalks out thread to see what's happening at Lily's*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:15 am
Stargazer Lily
Awww... this place is so dirty! Poor Psyzapp, she really needs some help. *Turns on the fire hose and sprays out the place thoroughly.* There, no more grime, and... ewww... look at those dingy walls. Yellow nicotine stained - just gross. *Pulls out a paint sprayer and paints the walls pastel pink.* Oh, that's so much better.

Looks around the room again. It's still so dark in here. The chandelier is full of cobwebs and half the bulbs are out. *Pulls out a telescoping duster and removes the cobwebs, then climbs up and replaces the lightbulbs with soft yellow ones.* Oh, that's better, not too bright. We don't want those poor smokers catching all the wrinkles growing on their sad little faces when they catch themselves in the mirror. *Places vases of single long-stemmed pink roses on each of the tables with softly scented floral candles beside them.*

Oh, look - that's so pretty now. I can't wait to see how surprised they are. heart

MY BAR! gonk WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL DINGY BAR?! crying
Pink walls…pink roses…scented candles…AAAAAAAAAAAGH! *shudders*
*Unlocks the door to the basement and hauls up a huge box of spray paint, paintball guns and smoke bombs. Set it on the bar. Goes to the fridge and starts pulling out eggs. Goes into the back room and gets a case of TP.* Time for us to go and redecorate her "Tea Room". twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:13 am
*grins and starts loading up her arsenal* OH YEAH!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 am
*strolls in w/cup of coffee in hand, yawning* WHAT THE HE--?!?! All right, that little freak cheerleader has gone too far now....pink walls, seriously????

*grabs paintball gun & extra filled canisters* Let's go, girls! Then we can come back & fix the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:39 am
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Let's load 'em up and ride out then! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am
*strolls back into MW w/a huge grin on her face* Hah, I'm victorious! I got her but good! twisted Now, more coffee...I need some fortification before I start fixing the bar up, all this pink is giving me a headache. *goes behind bar to put a fresh pot of coffee on*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 am
*storms back into thread and grabs a Coke*

Bah! Damn numbers are eluding me! stressed I'll get her little butt yet! Need caffeine  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 am
*sips coffee* I've been lucky twice so far. But Gilda said Lily's not gonna be on to bust us......that totally takes all the fun out of it! I wonder if she's doing that on purpose? *sips coffee thoughtfully*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:03 am
*gulps Coke down and grabs another* Huh? I wonder what that's all about? I think it's a setup...I don't know and don't care...it ain't even about the money Filia is rewarding. I just want to prank the HELL out of that little "Barbie" wannabe and her little tea shop too! twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games