Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
*Keiji's now walking far away from others since Guu scared him badly*
Keiji:.....(to self)i-i cant even be brave.....im such a coward t-too.......*tears continues to come out of eyes and stops walking*.......it would be b-better if i ......wasnt here.........

*is really sakura but is still invisible* d-dont s-say that..

Keiji:Ngh *turns around and sees no one*......ugh,now m-my head is messing with me......

(invis) Sakura : i-its n-not  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *looks around her annoying nature far gone* hm...i can hear you...just cant see you...*says to herself while entering the aquarium area to look for Guu.* oh... *whispers to self seeing Keiji* *approaches him and then sits down beside him waiting for him to stop*

*Guu's head pops out of water in front of Keiji surprising Keiji and Kiana*
Guu:Hello *waves once*
Keiji:*scared out of his mind stood up and ran away somewhere else*
Guu:.....what............

Kiana: *sighs* Guu......hm...guess ill just have to go into stealth mode...oh Von will love that ive mastered this! *eyes turn white and is able to see through walls, once she spots Keiji her eyes turn back to red and she walks towards him* Keiji....? *walks over to him and hugs him* im sorry if i made you sad...i....im sorry *smiles apologeticly up at him*

*Rez turns around and sees Kiana huggin him from the back*
Rez:.....what're you doing

Kiana: urg......crap! oh Rez your annoying me!......oh sorry.....but you are! *walks off and mumbles to self* stupid stealth mode....cant even tell ppl apart.......pointless...useless...unm...

*Rez scratches his head in confusement*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
Keiji:.....(to self)i-i cant even be brave.....im such a coward t-too.......*tears continues to come out of eyes and stops walking*.......it would be b-better if i ......wasnt here.........

Keiji:Ngh *turns around and sees no one*......ugh,now m-my head is messing with me......

Keiji:......then........w-who are you........*walks closerto her not able to see Sakura then stops 5 inches away*......*closes eyes and ears twitch and senses Sakura standing in front of him* GAH!!! *falls back* I-IM S-SORRY,I DIDNT M-MEAN TO COME T-THAT CLOSE TO Y-YOU  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:40 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:......then........w-who are you........*walks closerto her not able to see Sakura then stops 5 inches away*......*closes eyes and ears twitch and senses Sakura standing in front of him* GAH!!! *falls back* I-IM S-SORRY,I DIDNT M-MEAN TO COME T-THAT CLOSE TO Y-YOU

Sakura : *magic undones itself* *blushing madly*i-i-i*looks away* its o-okay h-here i-ill h-help you *helps keiji up*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Kiana: *completely forgot she was mad and walks through the aquarium in envy* woah.......so pretty..... *looks at a jellyfish and giggles* oh im enjoying myself......*smiles at the jelly* i wonder..... *crawls up to the top of the tank and weighs her choices of putting her feet in or just jumping in* ah.....wait...are either of those a good idea.....i might be testing my healing abilities but.....is it worth the touch of death...? wat would Izara do? well of course she would jump in head first but.......*keeps debating*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:43 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *magic undones itself* *blushing madly*i-i-i*looks away* its o-okay h-here i-ill h-help you *helps keiji up*

Keiji:*blushing* Th-thanks......*looks around ears twitching hoping that Sakura wont get mad at him or anythin*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*blushing* Th-thanks......*looks around ears twitching hoping that Sakura wont get mad at him or anythin*

Sakura : *sees keiji's ears twitching and looking around* w-whats wrong ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*ears stop twitching* Huh....oh,n-nothing,it's just......i havent been alone w-with someone before......except Rez and Guu........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*ears stop twitching* Huh....oh,n-nothing,it's just......i havent been alone w-with someone before......except Rez and Guu........

Sakura : oh.....*blush* i-im s-sorry for running away l-like that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *completely forgot she was mad and walks through the aquarium in envy* woah.......so pretty..... *looks at a jellyfish and giggles* oh im enjoying myself......*smiles at the jelly* i wonder..... *crawls up to the top of the tank and weighs her choices of putting her feet in or just jumping in* ah.....wait...are either of those a good idea.....i might be testing my healing abilities but.....is it worth the touch of death...? wat would Izara do? well of course she would jump in head first but.......*keeps debating*

*stands up precariously on the edge of the fish tank* oh i cant do this! im to scared! *falls into the tank anyway. screams on the way down. swim to the top and whimpers, trying to get out, then notices the jelly swimming towards her. she puts her palms out readying for the attack, but instead the water and everything in it forms into a big ball and floats where her palms are pointing* hm? oh my, this is.....so.....oh i dontknow what it is but it is something! i cant wait to tell Von! *loses concentration and the ball begins to fall apart* oh! *climbs out of tank* *runs out of the aquarium soaking wet and face filled with surprise/fright*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:Oh.....i-it's ok......at least i know you dont hate me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk

*stands up precariously on the edge of the fish tank* oh i cant do this! im to scared! *falls into the tank anyway. screams on the way down. swim to the top and whimpers, trying to get out, then notices the jelly swimming towards her. she puts her palms out readying for the attack, but instead the water and everything in it forms into a big ball and floats where her palms are pointing* hm? oh my, this is.....so.....oh i dontknow what it is but it is something! i cant wait to tell Von! *loses concentration and the ball begins to fall apart* oh! *climbs out of tank* *runs out of the aquarium soaking wet and face filled with surprise/fright*

wait a second.....wat am i doing? i just found i have a new power and im going to go cry? no way!*walks back into the aquarium and plays with the fishes by making their homes into a ball and sticking one hand into the ball feeling the water* oh, fun. *smiles*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:01 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : w-wha!!!!! y-you thought i h-h-hated you im sorry i probably made you feel bad its just im afraid of meeting new ppl so i dont like meeting much *lookiing down blushing her tail moving from side to side*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : w-wha!!!!! y-you thought i h-h-hated you im sorry i probably made you feel bad its just im afraid of meeting new ppl so i dont like meeting much *lookiing down blushing her tail moving from side to side*

Keiji:.....*looks down* i-it's ok.....im used to feeling bad........before i was adopted,i was treated bad for my timidness......i was told not to be timid many times.....but i cant stop.......*tears start coming out of eyes again* i-im so useless.......*falls to knees* i-i cant do anything right.......*covers face with hands* i-im sorry i made you see this part of me.....a-and it's not your fault either........im.......im sorry *continues to cry*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 pm
Kiana: *sees Keiji crying at Sakura's feet* hmm....i wonder *puts fish and water back into tank and just gets a small orb of water* sorry Keiji....but my sister would do this to me so....*throws orb at Keiji and hits him on the head soaking him from head to toe* .....oh....thats not nice......sorry.....  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games