Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:27 pm
Amber was shocked for a moment. "How... you can DO that?!" Raven held on tight to Amber, making sure Amber was in front of her. "Even if you knew her moves, you wouldn't risk hurting her, now would you?" Raven asked, smiling darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm
((I don't think your alloud to change into a persons form unless they say it's ok))

Ashi picked up the limp body of Chris and Chris's blood dripped to the ground.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm
((its fine. i'm just shocked!))

Raven smiled wider, then walked over to Ashi and set Amber down, then Raven walked over to Emili.

Amber got up, hoping no one would notice, then started to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm
Ashi looked down at Chris who was limp in his arms What have I done I let one thing ruin my friendship with Chris, but he was asking for it.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Amber didn't notice Ashi and ran into him and she fell.

Raven smiled at Emili, then quickly flew over and snatched Amber's pendent, then flew back. "There... now i'm ok with this," Raven said, showing the two pendents: Emili's and Amber's.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 pm
"Come on grab them and lets go back to the castle,"Ashi said and put Chris's limp body over his shoulder.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 pm
"Alright alright..." Raven said. Then she flund Emili over her shoulder and grabbed Amber. "Lets go then...." Amber tried to get free anyways. "No! I'm not going back there!" "Well too bad... Evil curse of death..." The curse took its toll and Amber weakened. Now Raven was able to fly easily with Emili on her shoulder and her other arm holding Amber.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:10 pm
When they got to the castle Ashi threw Chris into a cell and looked at his old friends body.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm
Raven put Amber in the cell across from Chris's and Emili into the cell two down from Amber. Raven gave them their correct pendents backs, knowing that they shouldn't be able to escape this time. Then Raven turned to Ashi. "Watch them for a moment. I'm going to see if i can find the Dark Night," she said, then flew off. Amber stared across the hall to see Chris, her eyes full of tears but she didn't move.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:18 pm
Ashi looked at Amber then at Chris then back again.

((igtg))((Cya P.S. I'm going somewhere for 5 days but I'll try to get on with my DSI))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:20 pm
((ok. see ya later!))

Amber, now having her strength back, curled up into a ball and cried. "I... i want Chris.... i love... i love him.... he... he can't be gone...." she said to hersel out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm
((I gtg in a bit was what I ment))

Ashi looked at Amber then looked at Chris I'm not going to let him die I can't we were great friends and maybe we can be again. Ashi walked up to Chris's cell and walked in then placed Chris on the bed.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:27 pm
Amber looked up and saw Ashi in the cell, putting Chris on the bed. "Ash... Ashi?... what are... are you doing?..." Amber said inbetween the tears that were slowly stopping.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:56 am
Asi loooked at Amber "shhhhh,"he whispered and put his finger over his lips.Then he turned back to Chris "Ash remover,"Ashi whispered and put his hands together then out them on Chris. I bight light glowed but Ashi stayed still with his hands oh Chris's bloody shirt. When the light retreated Ashi looked at Chris then left the cell and walk up to Ambers he's going to be fine now he just needs rest.

((Couldn't think of a good healing name-closerange heal for one person but leaves the user (Ashi) weak for a short amount of time))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:59 am
(NO FAIR YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING!!!!)

Emili woke up (say she was asleep) and saw her pendent. "i know what to do!" She said "amber, Chris?" she said "if you can hear me listen!" she said "use your attacks, im not here take my pendent." (pretend Ashi was gone) I'm going to PRETEND to Be on the evil side so if we get into a battle i will Use hardly any strength and pretend to attack you. i just need to learn more about Ashi!"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games