Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:26 pm
"whatever you say" andy said as she sighed and walked towards the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 pm
Yaya sat up and watched the girl walk off. This was the first person she seen since she got her and she could help her with finding her dorm and classes. Forcing in her attitude, she ran after the girl and held a hand out. "I'm Yaya"  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 am
"andy" she said as she took the girls hand. "so, you need help with your dorm?" she asked with a sigh as if she already knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:30 pm
"Well, actually...I was gonna ask what was wrong. You seem kinda down" she asked, tilting her head to the side a lil.  

Katz-Cradle

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:09 pm
Keith watched them and sighed. "My guess would be it's my fault" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:20 pm
"nope, i'm perfectly normal" she said and smiled at yaya. "why do i seem down?" she asked with true curiosity [[sp?]].  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:05 pm
Yaya put her hands on her hips. "Well, you were sighing and I just thought you were sad." She smiles and drops her hands. "So where are you headed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:28 pm
"the cafe..." she answered "you wanna come with?" she offered with a friendly smile.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:11 pm
"Sure . sounds good" she said as she brushed a strand of hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:39 pm
"cool" she said as she started to walk again along with yaya.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:47 pm
"So how long have you been here?" she asked. "And whats it like here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:09 pm
Keith was still hungry and walked behind them staying back far enough so he wouldn't be noticed.  

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:31 pm
andy smiled to herself "oh i just transfered in today actually....i actually don't really no where i'm going...i hope we don't lost" she said with a slight chuckle. just then the wind blew and one of the light blue ribbons in her hair flew in the wind. she turned around and caught it really quick and tied it in her hair again. "hey keith...you wanna join us?" she called to him as she turned back around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:49 pm
"Uh, sure" he said and appeared next to her. "So...lost?"  

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:52 pm
she sighed and then looked at him "yeah" she said a little dishearted. no matter how hard she tried she could never not be lost...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff