Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiibatt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:43 pm
My name is Aiibatt

Im known all over the internet as red, sodar, eclipse, aiibatt and so on

ive been on gaia for close to 4 years

Ive watched a wide range of anime

I love tales of symphonia

and im questing some simple and none simple items check profile for list

you might be able to help me out wink

ohh and you can just call me aii or w.e idc and im 17 years old

and I LOVE comments and new friends ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:21 am
welcome to neko heaven~  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 am
Welcome to Eurisamu, Aerocoryn, Almond & Aiibatt for deciding to join the guild. We hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here. We all look forward to your many wonderful comments, so post often when you can & stay active. Don't forget to welcome others here, like yourself. Cya around~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 am
Welcome aerocoryn, almond rocha, and Aiibatt. I'm glad you all joined. ^^  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Angel DeathNote Girl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:33 am
Hi! I'm Angel DeathNote Girl! A little bit about myself...hmm....I love anime and manga. I love making new friends and I am a big fan of foxes, cats and wolves. I enjoy good literature and am currently writting a novel. Hope we'll all be good friends! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:59 am
Welcome Angel. I hope you will enjoy it here. Be sure to check out all areas & topics & don't be afraid to jump right in. We look forward to your comments. Be sure to post often & stop back here to welcome others. Cya~  

Misty Marina

Kira the Angel of Death

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:12 am
razz hey i'm holy shadowdust and as you know i'm a new member ninja i'm happy to be a part of neko heaven biggrin and i will always stick with neko heaven razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 am
Hey Holy Shadowdust! Welcome. Now thats something I like to hear..lol~ We hope that you will enjoy the time you spend here when you can. Post often & stay active. We will be waiting for your comments. Cya around~  

Misty Marina

-xKlLLJOYx-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:54 am
these is killjoy the spark king of the oil road holder of the lagendery sword nue-ten-maru in banki its rie-nue-ten-maru i am the captain of squde 0 the ruler of lost land the saver of the anime wourld and in gaia i have a army of ninjas that is get larger over the days and i am a the anbu leader ninja from the land of fire and i hold a blood line trait that can copy other blood line traits in rill life i own a team of riders with 26 members where called team collision and we have 3 wins zero lost's but we are only E class in the path to become A class i even own a naborhood and 2 parking lots as my area and my enamy is team twy-light and i rule over other 3 teams and i am 15 my bd is july 29 1993 i like to draw manga anime and lots of things ninja so thats me call me king or killjoy ever one is good  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am
Welcome to the guild Angel DeathNote Girl, Holy Shadowdust, and killjoy-spark-king. Feel free to join me in the sub forums and keep me company. =D  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

crowofthedesert

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:19 pm
Name: CrowoftheDesert
Favorites: Cheeseburger,PS3, Books, Anime, Naruto, and Video Games
ABout Myself: I practice Taijutsu, I am a Psychic, I love sports, Middle schooler  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Welcome to the guild Killjoy & Crow. We want you to enjoy the time spent here making your comments & getting to know the other members that hangout here. Post often & we will all get to know each other better. Stop back here to welcome others, Cya~  

Misty Marina

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:55 pm
Hi new people!
Why won´t you post more?
gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:34 pm
Welcome to the guild Crow. ^^  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 am
Welcome angel, holy, killjoy and crow to neko heaven~ post as much as u can kai?  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games