Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Rosekit stumbled into the snowclan camp. suprised that she had gotten away from the strange cats. she saw mistkit, and another kit, and decided to go ask them for some food.

((i promise this kit is not going to turn out as pathetic as she is right now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:18 pm
Mistkit noticed Rosekit stumbling toward her.
"May I please have some food? I'm starving," Rosekit groaned, tired.
Mistkit looked at Rosekit, who was wounded because of the rogue cats. "You look hurt. I could ask Drippingkit to help you."
Mistkit helped Rosekit over to Drippingkit.
"Rosekit says she's hungry, and she's wounded a bit. She was one of the cats that the rogues kidnapped. Could you please help her?" Mistkit asked Drippingkit.  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:36 pm
"Crystalstar." Frostheart mewed. "I can feel pain- but I cannot die. I'm already dead, you see."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Imageall of a sudden a tornado of geray and brown fur tore between the fighting cats and stopped by a pile of snow. it was grayclaw and iceheart. they were fighting for an unknown reason. apparently they were arguing over who inherited their parents strenght. and then that argument esceladed into a fight.(thier claws were sheathed and no blood was shed) grayclaw landed on iceheart's back and bowled him over. but iceheart flipped and started smacking his brother over the head. grayclaw(now on his back) started batting at his brother with his hind legs.the two tore off and ran away after hearing a yowl of fury tear through the clan.

and no this wasnt a plan to stop the fighting cats.it was just sibling rivalry. me and my sister do this all the time. but we dont throw punches. we just yell at each other. unfortunatly for her, i got my dads yell. blaugh  

Dairou Frost

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:46 pm
Tigereyes then decided to go sleep. She felt bad, as if she was cut out of the plot of a story. . . . ( ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:47 pm
Drippingkit sniffed rosekits wound, ''They look ok but I'll put some golden rod on it to stop infection. Rosekit go ahead and eat so I can give you poopy seeds.''  

DemonPuppyNinja101

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 am
Lyn Waveryn
Mistkit noticed Rosekit stumbling toward her.
"May I please have some food? I'm starving," Rosekit groaned, tired.
Mistkit looked at Rosekit, who was wounded because of the rogue cats. "You look hurt. I could ask Drippingkit to help you."
Mistkit helped Rosekit over to Drippingkit.
"Rosekit says she's hungry, and she's wounded a bit. She was one of the cats that the rogues kidnapped. Could you please help her?" Mistkit asked Drippingkit.

Goldenkit padded up to Mistkit. "Is Rosekit going to be okay?" she mewed worried.
Seedkit walked over to see what was going on. "What happened to her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 am
*Sparrowheart walked around the clearing and sat on a tree it was nice weather for just laying around...and then she started watching the cats in the clearing fighting with each other she no that this was either bad or worst*  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 am
Rosekit began to eat thinking she was really pathetic.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 pm
Crystalstar stopped attacking and looked at Frostheart, "How did you die?"

(say it was me! say it was me!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:20 pm
Frostheart betrayed no expression on her face as she hissed one, cold word. "You."

((Dun dun dun!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:23 pm
Hedgehog908
Tigereyes then decided to go sleep. She felt bad, as if she was cut out of the plot of a story. . . . ( ninja )

Nuuu Cinderstar! We need Tigereyes! We need her to go really evilish and try to kill everyone! Yay! Or be really nice and prove she's not evil...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 pm
"She'll be okay. She's one of the kits that was stolen from the clans by the rogue cats," explained Mistkit. "She's just a bit wounded from fighting them. She's a great fighter; it was amazing to see her take on full-grown rogues."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm
"That's good." Goldenkit mewed.
"She fought off rogues at her age?" Seedkit stood in confusion.  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 am
after finishing a couple of mice. Rose kit curled up on the ground and took a nap.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games