Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:07 pm
Hannah's smile only broadened. "Impressive," she said. "You're a rare one indeed!" She kissed him on the forehead. "Welcome to our family. Come sit with me and Lindey-- or Nana now, so I've heard. I want to hear your stories!"
~~~
The Hatter smiled and tipped his hat to Alice. "Indeed, it has been quite some time. Have some tea; there's plenty of room this time."
He was in mid-laugh when something caught his attention. He looked over at Tick-Tock and his blood began to run cold as he remembered what the Caterpillar had said. "Tick, are you all right?" he asked, his voice heavy with concern.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 pm
Jasper was absolutely speechless. He couldn't help it, he was blushing and couldn't seem to stop. "...Nana." He whined, covering his face in his hands.
He made his way towards Nana and sat beside her.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Tick-Tock looked up at The Hatter and nodded.
"Yes, I just...suddenly got a chill. Strange." Alice looked around at everyone's familiar and unfamiliar faces. "Who're the rest of you? And...is that my dress?" She said, pointing at Hannah's dress confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 pm
Hannah smiled bashfully and nodded. "Yes, if you're Alice, I suppose this would be your dress. I'm sorry, Cheshire and I occupied your house for a short time. I'm Hannah Medford, Shayalind's mother." She pointed to Nana. "I used to live here, and now I'm back... do you mind if I borrow this dress for a while?"
Nana laughed and wrapped her arms around Jasper. "Now you know how it feels to be embarrassed all the time!" she chided. "But isn't this better than my father's reaction?"
"Your father?" Hannah interrupted. "How is he?"
"He-- he's fine," Nana said. "Healthwise, anyway. Thanks to Jasper... Father was dying, but Jasper saved his life. But we didn't leave on good terms."
"When was the last time you saw him?"
"Just today.... I'll have to explain everything from the beginning, I suppose."
~~~
The Hatter shook his head, knotting his fingers in his hair. "No, this is not good. You can't get chills. Here, take this, a lot of your body heat escapes through your head." He gave her his hat and pulled it over her ears. She already had his tailcoat, and he took that off. He removed his vest and gave that to her, and then put her in the tailcoat again. "Shoes," he said with a frown. "You need warmer shoes."
"Here, take mine," Nana offered, pulling her dainty little boots off and tossing them over. The Hatter caught them and nodded in thanks, and proceeded to lace them up Tick-Tock's feet.
"That should do for now, I think."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:55 pm
Tick-Tock blushed. "Oh, but Hatter. You'll get cold." Grabbing onto his shirt, she pushed him onto the ground and layed on him. Cuddling close, she smiled. "There, now you and I will both be warm. And, I'll get to cuddle with you."

Alice smiled. "By all means, I have my own dress Hannah."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:59 pm
Indya play frowned "What no hellos for me? I suppose I should go back then . She turned and made her way back toward the water as if she was going back to the other side.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm
"I can't help be a hypocrite. Its so much fun to embaress you!" He said. "Hey, Miss Hannah. When you left, how did you end things with Kavarel? Or didnt you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 pm
Cheshire smiled, vanishing to reappear behind Indya. "Hello dear Indya." he said, lifting her up in the air with a spin. "Did you enjoy your time?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:04 pm
"I'm mad, m'dear! It doesn't matter if I get cold, I won't be able to tell the difference!" He laughed and wrapped his arms tight around her. "But this works just fine."
~~~
"Ohhhhh!" Nana squealed, jumping up and running across the grass. "Indyaaaa!" She leaped on the poor girl, nearly knocking her over. "Hello hello helloooo!" She giggled. "Is that better?"
~~~
"Well," Hannah said thoughtfully, "it was quite a while ago, so it's hard to remember the details. But it was on good terms.... the last time I spoke to him."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:12 pm
Tick-Tock giggled and kissed his cheek. "It doesn't matter, mad or not, I don't want you sick. Besides, its been kind of lonely without your arms around me." she said with another giggle.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:13 pm
"Perhaps that's why Kavarel's always in such a foul mood. He's been without his beloved. What do you think Nana?" Jasper asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:14 pm
"You are just too much," the Hatter said. Scooping her up bridal-style, he hoisted himself into a sitting position and set her on his lap. "So, Nana and Jasper-- well, Nana and Jasper once Nana is done attacking Indya-- you never told us how it went with the Guardians."  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:20 pm
Jasper shook his head. "Oh, the usual. They thought Nana was a traitor, I found out that sacrificing my wing was pointless, and I gave half my heart to a dying Kavarel. That's about the jest of it, I think."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:24 pm
The Hatter bit his lip. "In other words, not as planned. Sorry, Jasper."
"They thought she was a traitor?" Hannah said in shock. "What on earth could she have done to make them think so?"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:25 pm
"Hannah. Do you WANT to see Kavarel? Honestly, I don't know how your relationship went since he's always been alittle harsh and I couldn't possibly see him ANYONE! But, do you think that's why he's the way he is?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games