Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:14 pm

"Yeah, whatever her name is. I don't care. Since you're here instead of her, YOU must have been given the right to hand me the money I want. So, is that's what's in the suitcase?" A red tongue extended from the shadows, clearing in an attempt to lick the lips to which it belonged.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 pm

KAito brings the case to his chest. "Well...I think you have the right to give me some information huh." Troy was just laying on Kaito's head watching the conversation.

greem

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:31 pm

((interesting approach Zelda))

“Trouble for the boss, what do you mean?” the Numemon asked.

ShellNumemon looked around trying to make sure there was no one else around, it thought it saw something moving in the shadows, but decided it was imagining things. “They say that some Human showed up at the hospital and took over Holy DigiTamamon’s research. What if it’s possible that they come up with a cure? All of the Boss’ work would get flushed down the toilet...”

“Um, the boss lives in the toilet...”

“Point taken... but that’s not important, they say this Doctor has one of the Sovereign’s Cores, what if this Human can actually pull it off?”
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:31 pm

The digimon pulled back into the shadows, his silhouette looking in both directions, trying to see if anyone was watching. When he was satisified with the lack of foot traffic in the area, the yellow blob of flesh oozed forward just a bit, revealing himself to be a Geremon.

"You're not going to make this easy, are you? Alright, fine. I know where the boss' quarters are. And, I know of a short cut that'll lead you straight to him. Just give me the money, and I can tell you where..." Both tentacles crept forward, awaiting the case's touch.

iDragow

greem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:34 pm

Kaito still held the case to his chest. "Is this the truth or are you lieing to me and how can I trust you on this" Troy then spoke out loud. "You can his type of digimon are tricksters there is no absolute way to trust him."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:39 pm

"Exactly what the hamster said. We're tricksters. And that's kinda what I'm pulling on my cousins back in the gang. Look, I love them as much as any non-related person can love anything else. But, I love money more! So I would sell them down a river if I thought I could make a tidy profit..."

iDragow

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:45 pm

(Thank you...)
Agumon remained completely still, his only focus was eavesdropping. A cure for the plague? He thought. Sovereigns core? He dismissed the thought and went back to listening. Rebecca still waited on the outside of the fence. Now she was in a position where she could not be seen from the alleyway. She waited until agumon returned.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:49 pm

"I am not a hamster...wait..what is a hamster?" Troy asked. "Well if your so much into profit how about I give you 10 now and you will get the rest later on unless...you don;t want this glorious amount of money. Kaito shooked the case of money slowly making sure he could hear the shaking.

greem

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 pm

The Geremon began to groan, looking this way and that. Large, viscous looking sweat drops began to appear on the creature's head, or what would pass as it. "Alright! Fine! Fork of the 10gs, and I'll give you the location, alright!?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:09 pm

"Alright then." Kaito quickly opens the case and takes out 10gs handing them to him. "Here you go." Kaito closes the case and holds it back to his chest. "THen he had an idea. He took out his digivice and uses it to digitize the case into his digivice, and then puts it back in his pocket instead of his hip. "Just in case you try anything."

greem

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:16 pm

“I’ll get this news to the boss right away, keep the hospital under surveillance for now, but be careful, the raid on the Resistance Headquarter will likely cause tensions to rise around the city.” Numemon said as he slithered to the Eastern entrance to the Ally.

Shell Numemon turned westward and made its way to the opening in the fence.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:36 pm

The Geremon held the bills in its sticky arms, hugging it. Then the digimon sniffed the money, almost to the point of where a loose dollar might have gotten shoved in his nose. The slug stuffed the money into its porous skin, and then seemed like a massive weight had just lifted from his shoulders.

"Well, the entry point is extremely easy to find. It's in the sewers! Alright, if you go down the man hole cover over there," Geremon pointed out a near-by sewer entrance. "It's a breeze. You head straight for about 300 feet, turn left, go about 100 feet, turn right, go about 150 feet, and then left once more, and another 200 feet should put you right in front of the boss' front door. Good luck with that, now where's the rest of my money?"

iDragow

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:39 am

Zar heard his digivice ring. Zar looked at his new message. "Crazp ZIp we gots to fly and faster than ever." Zar quickly hopped on Zip adn they took off for the resistance.
[exit Zar and Zip to resistance hq]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 am

Hurricane heard somewhat of this what they said lucky. Something about an attack on the resistence? IT has been the word resistence that has intriguied him dearly. Hurricane kept thinking in his head about what excatly this resistence is. as he walked to Drive City Hospital

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Enter Toan and Astamon

Toan and Astamon were running at Top speed toward the center of town where he had an important call from a friend.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games