Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:37 am

"What is wrong with 666? It is the number that they assigned to me as an anti-virus experiment?" Alter's eyes brightened as Dax commented on the dark, slapping Dax on the shoulder. "Glad I don't have to kill you, I don't feel like fighting for now."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:32 am

"Well back on earth, 666 is the devils number, and the devil is associated as the master of darkness, wait did you say anti-virus experiment? What the heck does that mean? Are you human?"

((GTG to school, may edit later))

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Alter shrugged. "I don't know about the whole devils number. But here we deal with real demons, and I don't think any of them is related to the number 666." He said. "As for my humanity. Who knows. I could be a digimon, I have lived in Vaccine Sentinel Tower for as long as I can remember."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm

[Enter from Viral Empire Syndacite]

Kirashimu and his digimon entered the savanna not expecting what would soon come. The group sat down and ate some of Demiveemon's steaks. During their meal, they head something running at a high speed towards them. It passed them and turned around toward them, it was Ancient Sphinxmon! The same one they had met in the pyramid, who spared their lives. Ancient Spinxmon stopped in front of the group and said, "After resting in that pyramid for thousands of years, I decided it was time to come out and see some action. Since you guys actually saw me in my pyramid, I followed you out here in hopes of joining you. I won't take no for an answer."
Kirashimu replied, "Well good, because I wasn't going to say no, glad to have you with us!" as Demiveemon tossed Ancient Sphinxmon a few steaks. Tsunomon stared up at the ancient digimon in awe, hoping he could be that strong one day.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Kaz thought about the meaning of Alter's response, "Sorry, it's just that so many things in the digital world are related to, or based on things from the human world. Wait, Vaccine Sentinel Tower? Is that here in the digital world?"

((In case you were wondering, I'm thinking I may end up creating a new orginazation. Something more based on digimon associated with the light, rather than data/vacine or other distinctions. Something more loose, everybody else seems a bit more harsh or corrupt. If no one else has done it, then I may have Gennai be the head of that org. I know I'd need approval.))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Dax sighed as Tsunomon, Demiveemon, and Kapurimon hopped up to him. Demiveemon immediately starting poking the egg that held Patamon in it.
"Stop, Thunder." He muttered.
"I will when you stop calling me Thunder. it's so a two evolutions ago." He responded.
"When did that happen, when you digivolved to Magnamon? Oh, whatever." He looked at the Kapurimon.
"When did I get you?" He asked. Kapurimon giggled and jumped on Dax's head.
"It's me, Kotemon, silly!" He said. "I am Kotemon's in-training form! After such a big battle, even I have to go in-training like Veemon and Gabumon did."

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Alter nodded. "Yep. It is in Network City. Nice place. Wonderful Cages, filled with all the fixings. You should visit sometime." Alter was grinning madly.

Hisoka had moved towards Gatomon, she was still in champion and should be fairly strong. He examined her, trying to get an idea of her power level. He nodded as he found she wasn't so strong, at least without her tamer that is. He sighed.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Kirashimu and the group started training right where they ate their steaks. Ancient Sphinxmon was helping Demiveemon, Gigimon, Snow Agumon, Black Guilmon, and Tsunomon train. He instructed to Tsunomon, "Tsunomon, your spike can be used as a great weapon. You should try to attack with your spike facing them, so it will pierce them like a sword. Try it on me." Tsunomon attempted to do as he said, but it was more of a tackle. Ancient Sphinxmon said to Tsunomon, "Try to flip a bit more so you get the spike into my skin." Tsunomon tried again with no luck. He tried a few more times with no prevail. Tsunomon was exhausted and still couldn't get his spike in there. Ancient Sphinxmon said to him, "You're getting closer, try one more time!" Tsunomon jumped in the air and flipped at just the right angle to stick his spike right in Ancient Sphinxmon's skin. Tsunomon broke himself free and bounced happily, "I did it!"
Ancient Sphinxmon said to him, "Good Job! Now, BlackGuilmon, scratch me as hard as you can!" Blackguilmon scratched Ancient Sphinxmon with all his might. Ancient Spinxmon winced and said, "Wow! I didn't expect that kind of power! Gigimon, tackle me hard, Snowagumon, tackle me and scratch me at the same time!" Gigimon tackled AncientSphinxmon's leg, since he could not reach his back. Snowagumon did the same thing but scratched him with all of his might. Ancient Sphinxmon replied, "Good! Snowagumon, you might want to get a little bit more power into that scratch. Demiveemon, I want you to tackle me, then punch and kick me." Demiveemon tackled him full force then kicked at his leg. Ancient Sphinxmon said to the group, "Good job Demi! Everyone, take a water break and meet me back here."

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Kaz was a bit unsettled by the description of Alter's living quarters in Vaccine Tower. "Wait a place run by digimon who hate the dark, and evil keep you in a cage? What kind of people would do that?" Kaz cleary missed the increasingly unstable nature Alter was displaying. If he had been paying attention, he would have been very uncomfortable with the increasingly wild mannerisms.

Gatomon felt the familiar chill run down her spine when something was watching her, or when there was danger about. She looked all about expecting to find some foe, intent on mischief, but all she saw was Piedmon. His intense scrutiny was very unsettling.

The mysterious digimon continued to observe from afar, waiting till nightfall to leave and repost to his superiors.

((I wonder if Kira will come after us... Last I checked the virus syndicate empire, and the vaccine group were mortal foes...))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:39 pm

(I exited from there but I'm not part of it XD)

Tsunomon, Gigimon, Demiveemon, Snowagumon, and Black Guilmon ran towords their water bottles. They drank the small amount that was left, and realized that they were out of water. They ran off in search of a river so they can fill their bottles. They found a river nearby two humans and a Gatomon talking. They filled up their bottles at the rivers and drank a bit, relaxing a bit before heading back.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Alter nodded. "Where else do you keep people you don't want to lose? In a palace?" He looked at Kaz, wondering what kind of person missed such an obvious thing such as the need for cages. "They just don't want to loss me. I have something they want, and they give me something I want." Years of living with the Angles had given him this mind set, that they were the ultimate power to be heard and obeyed.

Hisoka looked up, he could sense something... something strong, watching them. He smiled to himself, this group was appearing to be fruitful.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 pm

((Oh ok, yeah with you winning ancientSphinxmon, and myself winning AncientGarurumon... sweatdrop Epic battle avoided, for now))

Gatomon let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. The creepy clown mega's attention had been lifted from her. She wondered what might have been unfortunate enough to have attracted his attention.

The mysterious digimon was wondering how he could have been so unlucky. He quickly moved even further away, hoping he could avoid the detection of the mega who had sensed him. Slipping further away, like a shadow, blending with the natural energies of the land.

Kaz came to an awareness of Alter's increasing destability, but Kaz wasn't aware enough to realise the warning signs, and back down. "That's exactly where you keep the things you care for. The things that you fear most, and could do you the most harm are the things you would keep caged. Who else is in such a tower that would treat you with such cruelty?"

((My dad just made me lol he came into a room and said, "When Gaundi Attacks!"))

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:04 pm

(What about Ancient Wisemon? He would have stepped in if you messed with Alter.)

Alter again looked confused. Cruelty? He wasn't treated cruelly. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I get fed every day, and I get to go out and have fun every now and again. That is why I am here, I was told to delete that virus." He said, "I have an affinity for Virus' so I can destroy them pretty well." Which explained why a Piedmon was on the side of the Angels.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Ancient Sphinxmon looked over toward the area where the water breaks were taken and realized that they had left. He noticed the tracks leading north as he said to the group, "Stop training! The little ones have wandered off! We need to follow their tracks and find them before they get hurt!" The group followed the tracks leading to the river as they found the little ones. Ancient Spnixmon scolded, "Don't wander off like that. You guys could've have gotten hurt by another digimon or something." The small digimon apoligized as the rest of the digimon filled up their water bottles. The group was so big that it was impossible to miss!

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 pm

((I was thinking more along ancient warrior of light v. ancient warrior of darkness... but sure any ancient v. any ancient is a battle worth the highest calibur of RPing
and your group would be impossible to miss if 2 of us were not intensly focused on each other...))
Despite his lack of perception Kaz was begging to see what was wrong here. "I think your digimon is strong, which is why you can delete, anything pretty easily. I think your power is something your masters fear, which is why they brainwashed you. Tell me something. You said one of your names was 666 because that was your antiviral experiment number, but what happened to the other 665 experiments? Did your masters care about them too, by keeping them in cages, and sending them out to fight?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games