Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
jhfhj;u
What is wrong?

I have a lot of housework to do and I dun wanna.
Also my mum's fav fruit tree split right in half in the storm and she's vry up set and taking it out on me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
jhfhj;u
What is wrong?

Also my mum's fav fruit tree split right in half in the storm and she's vry up set and taking it out on me
Oh that sucks well quicker get done the better.
What kind of fruit was it? Stupid storm *hits with a metal rod* Thats not fair to you  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Congrats on that so now you have enough for the coming RIG?
1.2 mill, I should be set maybe. Kinda hope the new RIG makes up for my lack of interest the last Love Charm had for me.
Id say that should be far more then enough. Same here with my lack of interest. Come on another final reign our neat thing
Maybe, I kinda like to wait and see what the new RIG would be. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:43 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Congrats on that so now you have enough for the coming RIG?
1.2 mill, I should be set maybe. Kinda hope the new RIG makes up for my lack of interest the last Love Charm had for me.
Id say that should be far more then enough. Same here with my lack of interest. Come on another final reign our neat thing
Maybe, I kinda like to wait and see what the new RIG would be. sweatdrop
Well having 1mil+ is a rather good start id say  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
jhfhj;u
What is wrong?

What kind of fruit was it? Stupid storm *hits with a metal rod* Thats not fair to you

Loquat.
it only fruit for the first time last year. It took 5 years to fruit D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:47 pm
Tezca Frost
Yeah. I watched the new ID Series Deadly Sins and it was rather nice. This episode dealt with gluttony. A marine soldier in a love triangle was consumed by his gluttonous desire of sexual encounters (I was yelling that should've been lust not gluttony.) and whatnot and a girl with an inheritance was lured by a gluttonous desire for drugs leading in one girl's death.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:49 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
jhfhj;u
What is wrong?

Loquat.

oh the Chinese plum neato
Wow that is a pretty good amount of time. Isn't that just the luck the storm just had to hit that. Dx i'm sorry hear that occurred.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
jhfhj;u
What is wrong?

Loquat.

Wow that is a pretty good amount of time. Isn't that just the luck the storm just had to hit that. Dx i'm sorry hear that occurred.

Whatamazes me is that it split right in half. three branches each side.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Yeah. I watched the new ID Series Deadly Sins and it was rather nice. This episode dealt with gluttony. A marine soldier in a love triangle was consumed by his gluttonous desire of sexual encounters (I was yelling that should've been lust not gluttony.) and whatnot and a girl with an inheritance was lured by a gluttonous desire for drugs leading in one girl's death.
That does sound far more like Lust then Gluttony who told them what the sins where gluttony is an apatite partaking in far to many foods. Thats all it is really far as I know. Sounds like a tv show version of Se7en  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Loquat.

Well that sounds like a rare occurring how strange to have that happen. Normally its not so symmetrical. Maybe its a sign not to eat them lol  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm
Tezca Frost
That does sound far more like Lust then Gluttony who told them what the sins where gluttony is an apatite partaking in far to many foods. Thats all it is really far as I know. Sounds like a tv show version of Se7en
They said gluttony isn't just about food, it's about the consumption about anything whether it was sex, drugs, or anything like that. sweatdrop I see next week's episode will be about greed. I mean the marine immigrant was cheating on his wife with a woman who accused him of raping her and the truth was that the baby wasn't the marine's and when she refused to leave with him to Mexico, he kills her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Loquat.

Well that sounds like a rare occurring how strange to have that happen. Normally its not so symmetrical. Maybe its a sign not to eat them lol
they are tasty.. but mostly seeds little flesh.

We have so many fruit trees and bushes though. 20+  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
They said gluttony isn't just about food, it's about the consumption about anything whether it was sex, drugs, or anything like that. sweatdrop I see next week's episode will be about greed. I mean the marine immigrant was cheating on his wife with a woman who accused him of raping her and the truth was that the baby wasn't the marine's and when she refused to leave with him to Mexico, he kills her.
I don't know who says that,but thats very much changing around the definition of what it is in terms of the sin of old age. Sex always falls under lust and Drugs can be envy in many cases. Greed there are so many stories Greed,Lust,Wrath could probably each have own shows lol This was all in the Gluttony? That sounds like going from lust to Wrath more then anything else. An ouch that is not good sounds like something id steer as clear away from as possible if was around this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland
Tezca Frost
AliceLoathesWonderland

Loquat.

they are tasty.. but mostly seeds little flesh.

We have so many fruit trees and bushes though. 20+

I believe i've ad it before. Yeah if only had more to it.

Ah do you have banana's and grapes? Wow pretty good amount sure there will be others she likes  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 pm
Yay! Today was a good day. Finished all my laundry, ate a good dinner, vacuumed, and I finally got Mousse to get supple/bend while doing a collected/extended canter! First time I've been able to get her head down.

And a lady who has been riding for years said it was a pleasure to watch me riding in my lesson.

Today was a great day!

emotion_kirakira

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games