Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou leaned forward listening with the chai between his finger tips.."Sou desu ne... One girl...not 3? Two were gay? That sounds like quite a party. Kind of sad I missed it." he teased and then sipped on his chai. "And did she make it into your...pants? Or was she just left fantasizing?" Oh he didn't expect an answer but this was just as hilarious as the tabloids.

"The violinist....Ryuukaze-san? Seriously?! Wait....and he wasn't with... Naoko-kun?" Shou blinked then sucked in some breath. Did Naoko know? Ugh...more drama. No he wasn't sure he even wanted to know. "I am so glad that he is out on tour right now... I think I am happy that Naoko-kun and he have split because I'd hate to think what might have happened if found out about this. Ryuukaze-san is supposedly dating someone else right now."

"Me? Ah well yes. I've had a wild time or two. But not as many of them make it to...the magazines nowadays." he said with a slight smile that faded as he became lost in thought, That was because he had been dating...Jun, lost at sea...losing Jun....failing with Izzy and being kissed by two men that probably never meant it. Ugh. This even sounded worse than being discovered with two woman in a bathroom....ok three. Geesh.

"The Devil in me is difficult to please. He's far better off single." Shou said offhandedly trying to recenter himself. "He'd be far less disappointed." But then he smiled again covering up harsher feelings within, "Well, they are two different people but You look a lot like Naoko-kun so how can that be creepy? You've the same problem."

"I'm sure the girls would faint...But you still need a guitar to match." He added again. "Just any old guitar wouldn't do with a coat like that. Of course if you rather have the girls falling over your coat rather than you fingers upon the chords. That's totally up to you." he teased mercilessly then glanced at the carafe. Maybe some water in a glass would be a better idea at this point. So he poured some into an empty glass nearby.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi almost choked when Akihiko pointed out that bit. "Hey...you should have kept your hands to yourself! You didn't need to 'check out' Yuuji." he rolled his eyes and then shook his head, "You're really trying to hook us up. I think you're worried about me." he winked at Akihiko then grinned, "Yeah don't kick me out before the pizza. I'll cry."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Tora was pulled to the man's chest as Izzy was pulled into Akihiko. He mewed as his big tubby belly hung in Izzy's hands. "I'm not answering the question. Because, I've got my kitten." Ok really silly reason but he pulled Tora close to his lips and kissed that big belly before putting Tora over his shoulder. Tora's eyes looked at Akihiko's chest then he reached over with a paw and patted Akihiko several times on the chest.

"Helps! You didn't help me at all. I'm sure you heard his footsteps" Izzy would have crossed his arms if he wasn't holding Tora in his arms.

"You sound hungry....maybe you should eat something before it goes cold." Izzy pointed out then peeked back at Akihiko. His blush was on his cheeks but he wasn't about to answer that previous question.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Oops.....well I umm...." Yes, it was well after he had gotten into the bath when he realized that he hadn't even took off his pants or anything. Katsumi had worked him up...again. "I know I can't bath in my clothes....Ugh. I can't believe I did this!" Of course...that mischievous grin and those slow moving fingers soon changed his mind about the matter. He wanted so much more than the slow removal of his clothes. But his hand remained up Katsu's shoulder as the younger man finished the job.

Hiroki had so many thoughts of what he would have wanted had he not been laid up with this dang injury!! "Yes...much better." For the most part. His desire was eating into his soul right now but he'd live. He heart beat rapidly and he watched as Katsu ran his nails over him until he stood before him.

"I forgot because...You are not a simple thing." His own fingers rubbed along Katsu's ribs then down over his hips. "You are a total distraction from everything around me." And he didn't want to say he had been so upset. How many times had Katsumi stressed him out. He couldn't even count all the times on two hands any more. Katsumi was as much trouble as Akihiko. Why did he always struggle with the young tigers so much? Aki...never was like this. Or was he...when he was young?

He turned his head and kissed that thumb. "You're just a bundle of trouble, Kitten Furr...What am I going to do with you?" He felt loved but he didn't know how real it was. But he liked to feel that it was real.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:13 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well um... yeah she did." Nakai laughed before shrugging. "As for Naoko, well yeah he was there... somewhere... or so Ryuukaze-san told me. But we couldn't find him... and Ryuukaze-san was REALLY drunk." the blond held up one hand. "BUT technically I didn't do anything to him. We kind of... had a willing partner between us."
He coughed slightly, focusing on his water for a moment. Thinking about Chiyou and Naoko in the same sentence just...
In all truth, the guitarist didn't understand how everything had spiraled out of control there... and while Kai couldn't quite forgive the pianist for what he'd done, even if Chiyou had... it didn't make him feel any better that Naoko was still around Shou.
Shou seemed like such a good guy, after all.
Then again... so had Naoko...
Nakai rubbed the back of his head in a moment of embarrassment. "Well, you've got me there, Shou-san. I guess if I can have a clone, so can Narcissus, ne?" he asked with a smile.
But then something the mercurial man before him was saying... well... it struck a chord within the guitarist. "No one is better off single, Shou-san. I mean sure, it feels great for a while, but then every once in a while you just want to let lose, you know? Hard to do that when you don't have someone waiting in the wings somewhere, even for a Devil, ne?" the blond asked seriously. "If the Devil didn't commit himself... then he might not find himself disappointed. Commitment is a choice that some people can make willingly, like a second nature... but for some others it's a helluva lot harder to really settle down... you know?" but then the man laughed softly. "Yare yare... maybe I am your Devil and you didn't even know it, ne? We both seem to have commitment issues... your Devil and I, that is."
Sighing, Nakai rolled his eyes, "Mmmm... maybe a black and blue stripped electric guitar with an overly of silver specks that really makes it shine when the light hits it just right... what do you think?"

User Image

"My stomach can wait..." Akihiko spoke, quite literally lifting Izzy off the ground, kitten and all, into his arms. "Answer or I'll drag you downstairs and make you answer..." the musician whispered in a voice so quite that only his partner could hear.
Yuuji laughed as he watched his cousin lift the shorter man. "I honestly didn't hear him coming, Lucky-san. I was paying attention to our conversation and..."
"Urusai na..." Akihiko said, glancing to Takagi before focusing back on Izzy. "Don't make me tickle it out of you, Ruki."
Oh no, the young tiger wasn't about to let this one go. He wanted an answer...
One of his hands squeezed around Izzy's hip a bit tighter, "Waifu ja nai..." he whispered, that hand placing an arousing amount of pressing on his partner's hip discreetly.

User Image

Katsumi tilted his head to the side slightly, drawing them both down to sit in the bath together. "You're going to love me... aren't you?" he whispered, dark eyes looking up at the older man with a sort of barely restrained hope.
"No... I'm not simple... but no one is simple, Asato-kun. You're just as complex as I... only I worked hard to figure you out." the bat teased, poking Hiroki on the end of the nose. "A workaholic who needed a good distraction every now and then... but who felt very alone in the world and, at the same time, slightly betrayed by what he had thought was the truth. We're not too different... you and I..." Katsu whispered before claiming Hiroki's lips in a warm kiss.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Hearing more about the whole affair made Shou's stomach queasy for some reason. And for a moment, he realized that he had quite enough chai and water. "It really does sound like a mess that Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san might find themselves in. Well, I'm glad you didn't get suckered too far in even if you...were...mmm..yes..involved."

"Yes. I do....Mm...but if I were to stand you and Naoko-kun side by side I'd know who was who. His features are softer than yours. And he is definitely not as toned. So I doubt you'd be too mistaken for each other if we put you together...in kimono." He added that last bit just to tease the man and then stared at the water in the glass wondering how late it actually was. Maybe he'd be sleeping in tomorrow. Certainly that would be a change of events for the star!

"I'm not sure if I agree with you there. Then again, my relations over the course of the year haven't turned out very well. So I think I'm a bit jaded this year. Maybe that thought will change in the future. But even a Devil can tire of...being mistreated and rejected. I'd say I've made poor choices." He frowned for a moment surprised at himself for making that statement. "Commitment or Not....Love is a difficult prospect with a Devil or a King....I dare say that it's become rather...unenjoyable."

He then shook his head throwing off the foulness of his past mistakes and laughed, "You be my Devil? Hah! I think that would be too much work for you, trust me. Let's just be good friends and keep things simple. No expectations...no commitments....and we'll have much more fun that way." Nakai was a flirt...yeah...and it felt good to be flirted with just a little but Shou had no desire to ruin the start of a friendship. Shou just wanted something simple without the rotten feelings he had in the past few months.

But the conversation about the clothes and the guitar made him perk up again and he tapped his finger on the table. "Yes...I think it would go perfectly with that coat....Ooh...now if only we were at one of the guitar shops in Shibuya! I'm in the mood to shop. But it's too late!" He pulled out his phone and peered at the time. OH yes, it was getting late.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy squeaked as he was lifted and heard those words from Akihiko's lips, "Let me down!" grumbled Izzy as he started to squirm in those arms even while holding his pudgy kitten.

"Ima, waifu jyanai! Demo kondo...waifu no darou!" So Izzy wasn't going to completely roll over and give Akihiko fully what he wanted. Just part of it! "Now let me down, Akihiko!" demand Izzy as his feet dangled in the air. His cheeks blushed when he felt those 'discrete' hands. Oh no no! His naughty partner was going to try to work him up in front of their guests?! That wasn't going to happen!

So Izzy focused again on Yuuji, "I still don't believe you, Yuuji." muttered Izzy as he hung there.

Meanwhile Tora wandered over to Akihiko's shoulder and started trying to sit. But he was a bit bigger than Ra so he instead sort of flopped over hanging there. His tongue licked Akihiko's ear as if to say, Thank you for washing me.

-----

Michi walked over to the bar and opened the boxes finding the still warm pizza within, "Yeah I think you should let him down. But if you don't, I'm gonna still eat something. Awh man, my beer is empty too."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I...do love you..." Hiroki answered from the warmth of the water leaning in again to take those lips in a kiss. Screw it, he couldn't hold back. He just wanted Katsumi. Even if his brain had been messed up in Katsumi's home, he couldn't do anything about it and he had been so happy with Katsumi in his arms there. A part of his world had changed for the better, hadn't it?

"Mm...I suppose so...But I thought I understood a small bit of you before. I guess I have so many things to rediscover now." responded Hiroki as his eyes tried to focus on the finger upon his nose. Then he smiled a little, "You're probably right...and now neither one of us is alone...." His lips parted upon being kissed and his eyes closed. Hiroki felt happier...less weight inside....than other days recently. It was a good thing to feel this lifting ever so slightly. His fingers brushed over the small of Katsu's back as he deepened the kiss. Ah...those moist soft lips for now were all his own.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 pm

User Image

"And all my hopes and dreams / Aren't for anyone / I keep them safe and sound." Azriel whispered, his voice having a soft melodic tune to it as the young man's lips parted from Hiroki's own. His dark eyes flickered up to look into the older man's own gaze. "So try and stop me / Or so forgive this light / 'Cuz I can't beg all night / Until my heart stops beating / You'll never hear me say / I won't kiss you." Katsumi's voice was so soft that it could barely be heard, but his hands rose as he sang softly. His wet fingers lodged themselves in Hiroki's hair, tilting the man's head back gently. The bat's lips brushed against Asato's bared neck, his breath warm as he continued. "If I say, / It's lost its meaning / If I can't find my way / It's over now / But I won't / Walk away."
One hand snaked around Hiroki's shoulders, black nails scraping sensually along the older man's back as Azriel pressed himself against his lover, mindful of his wound all the while. Dark eyes opened to mere slits as Katsu's tongue flickered out to run along Hiroki's neck. The nails that remained in the older man's hair tightened, scratching his scalp slightly.
"This hopeless feeling / This fear of falling down / But I'm not crashing now /
For all this bleeding / It wasn't worth the sound / A million screaming out." Katsumi sang, the words behind his eyes falling from his lips as if he were merely speaking his mind... but they were such perfect poetry... a song that demanded he bring it to life. For everything the young man wanted... he would never be able to stop the words... They would come and haunt him until they had been properly expressed. Until the end of his life, he knew, they would be within him, assaulting his senses... seen in the air, around everything his eyes gazed upon.
"And still / The earth comes reeling / The curtain calls my name / I'm not afraid / And I know / You may not miss me / But I am not ashamed / The choice I made / But I can't / Let this go." Azriel's voice softened at the end, his lips demanding Hiroki's own and the warmth they promised. With a breath taking passion the young man stole a deep kiss.
No... the song wasn't quite finished... for bits and pieces that he had left unsung flew through his mind. But for now the words pulled away, leaving him and his pet for the moment. When Katsumi opened his dark eyes, the bat was now straddling Hiroki in the bath, gazing down at him as his fingers pulled the megane-clad man's head back and held it in place.
"I'll keep it safe... and sound." Katsu whispered, ending his strange serenade as he dipped his head down for a more chaste kiss.
When the kiss ended, dark eyes opened once more and stared into Hiroki's own gaze, their noses just centimeters apart. "So many things to rediscover... But... your lips... your arms... they have inspired me, Asato-kun... They have inspired me before... I feel..." he whispered, releasing his hold on Hiroki's hair and moving his hand around to rest on the man's chest near the wound. The young man tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. "Maybe you really were the right choice..."

User Image

(((OOC: I claimed a new song for Az, thus the softly sung lyrics above. It's "Safe & Sound" by Himuro Kyosuke from the "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete" blu-ray.)))

User Image

Blue eyes narrowed as he listened to his lover's words. "Mmm... why should I let you down, hmm? Yes... perhaps right now you don't see me as your perfect little wife... but..." his grip on Izzy's hip tightened just enough to send a jolt of pleasure through the smaller man.
And then he simply let go, reaching over his shoulder to snag Tora and deposit the kitten in Izzy's arms once more. Leaning forward though, he whispered softly into his partner's ear.
"I'll remember you said that... later..." he teased, actually licking the tip of Lucky's ear in the process, though neither Yuuji nor Michi were at an angle to see it as anything other than a whisper.
Standing straight, Akihiko walked past his lover and over to the bar, opening the pizza boxes. "Damn and here I made the pizza and I haven't even gotten to eat any of it!" he mock-whined, taking a slice and immediately biting it in half.
"Someone's hungry." Yuuji teased, deciding to play the safer joke... after all his cousin had just eaten half a piece of pizza in one bite... large mouth... He shook his head, banishing the more lewd joke. "SO... did you two have fun with the kitten."
Akihiko rolled his eyes as he got a beer for himself and another for Michi, opening it and hand it to the man as he chewed quickly. "Oh yes, lots of fun bathing a cat... Too bad we don't have any dried squid to put on the pizza."
Of course neither Yuuji nor Izzy would think anything of it, or at least that's what the young tiger thought, because it would've been an acceptable pizza topping...

User Image

"HELL NO!" Nakai said suddenly at the idea of him in a kimono. "I do not go in for the traditional look, Shou-san. Not one bit. I mean sure, your pianist looks good in one but nuh uh. Yukata okay maybe but ONLY a men's yukata and ONLY for something very very special." he added, wagging a finger at the mercurial man. "Unless... can you make a leather yukata?"
Okay so NOW the blond was thinking about a deep blue leather yukata... Sadly he had a thing for the smell of leather...

Mentally shaking that to the back of his mind, Nakai smiled softly. "We all hit and miss, you know. And whoa whoa whoa now I didn't exactly MEAN my comment that way. Unless you're insinuating that with me your Devil and you the King... that the mirror images had some sort of secret relationship... in which case YEAH I didn't mean it that way. I simply meant that if your Devil has commitment issues, then count me into his camp because so do I." the guitarist teased, trying to make some sense of Shou's comments.
In all honesty, Kai hadn't really realized he was flirting in the first place. But he had been...
"I like simple. Then again I'm taking you camping so you already know how much I enjoy simple. Course..." he thought on this for a moment, tapping his chin with one finger idly. "There are various forms of love. Physical love, mental love... love of a friend or a family member, love of a something... I mean we both love guitars, ne? So that sort of love is obviously enjoyable. And you love Ko-kun because he's your nephew so that sort also seems enjoyable. Maybe you just need more mental love instead of physical love for a while?"
Nakai was nowhere near the level of a psychiatrist, but he understood how the mind worked to an extent. Least his mind. While Shou seemed to have problems with relationships that were based on love, Kai seemed to have trouble with ones that involved commitment.
Both such troubled guitarists.
Sighing, the blond nodded, "Yeah... well I shouldn't buy the guitar until I have the coat to try the combo, right? You get me that coat and we can go guitar shopping allllll you want, Shou-san." he spoke with a wink as he lifted his glass of water in a semi-toast to the idea before taking a sip.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:25 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh no? No traditional look for you?" Shou started to chuckled then he couldn't stop himself.,"But you'd look so...pretty." He almost fell out of his chair as Nakai complained, "Gomen....hahah...leather yukata!? And don't tell me...you want one in blue?!" He had guessed exactly what was going on in the other musician's mind without much effort as if the answer were stuck to Nakai's face.

But concerning relationships, Shou was relieved but he still didn't quite understand Nakai comments prior. Because it certainly sounded like flirting to him. But Nakai back pedaled so fast from that realm that he could have almost fall down. "Well I'm glad you clarified because we would make a terrible couple. And yes, well my Devil and your Devil are probably in a fairly close camp although our reasons might differ widely."

What a strange conversation this had become, here he was talking about 'relationship issues' with Nakai. He shook his head trying to make sense of all this. "The simple camping trip will be an interesting step away from the world I think. Should be fun, I hope. Ok...Ok ok!" Shou put up his hands as Nakai explained other aspects of love. "There are many things I care for...yes of course. And love comes in many forms...I suppose I should clarify that I find intimate relationships to be unenjoyable nowadays. Mentally and physically. They're are exhausting...too many expectations...too many times feeling used. And...I never feel like I can just be me. I'm always the one expected to create a fantasy." It really was an issue for Shou. "Ugh...ok...so maybe that just boils down to commitment issues. Gomenasai, Nakai-san. I certainly didn't mean to burden you with all that." However, it did feel good to get it off his chest to someone.

"So.... the coat first. Ok...you send me your...measurements and I'll see what I can do. If I use Naoko-kun's measurements, you might just get a leather kimono." he winked then completed the toast with his own glass of water.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy could only pout and blush to his ear tips as Akihiko promised revenge. GREAT....the tiger never forgot things like that so he surely needed to be wary of his partner until things got too busy for the star. Even then, he had a feeling Akihiko would hold it over him some day!

But then he laughed as Akihiko took out half a slice with his teeth. "Good thing we ate when we could...hey wait...were did you put my plate, Yuuji?" He set down Tora promising to brush him later. The pudgy kitten walked over to the cat tower and started climbing until he reached a spot he could lay down and lick at his messy hairs.

Michi chugged on his beer that was handed over to him, " Mmhmm...loads of fun" But then he about choked and the foam from the beer almost sprayed out his nose as Akihiko brought up the squid. He grabbed a napkin and wiped his nose with haste!

Izzy eyed Michi then Akihiko then looked over at Yuuji. Oh he knew that the two men had spoke of something but what could a squid have to do with any conversation? "No we don't have any dried squid but we do have some bonito flakes instead."

Then Izzy tried to drive the conversation in a better direction. "We're glad you both could make it tonight. It's good to be able to gather with friends and enjoy food and drink. Mm...of course Akihiko has business to discuss but let's save that until the pizza's done. Oh...and we've some sake for later. Ah...and desert." He wanted Yuuji and Michi to both loosen up a little, now that he knew there was a chance in hell to possible match these men up. Although he didn't want them to think that he had that in mind.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

What could he do but enjoy the sweet words, savor those finger tips, and want for those lips against his neck. His body shivered and ached with those feelings of love as he took in the poetic words. Hiroki could see that something had caught hold in the younger man, as if Katsumi's muse had broken free.

It was an intoxicating feeling to be cherished and brought into a demanding deep kiss. He didn't interrupt as those sensitive words flowed freely although his trembling hands touched his partner anywhere he could hold. His desire was heavy as his happiness warmed his heart.

When the poem ended his eyes stared into those dark pools before him. "Beautiful....I can see you singing that as a song one day. Mmm...but I have?" he asked then smiled warmly. "I hope I am the right choice, Kitten Furr....because I don't want to be without you." Then he did something totally unexpected with that nose so close. He leaned in so they touched and then rubbed his nose quickly back and forth over Katsumi's, "Eskimo kisses!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 pm

User Image

Katsumi full on stopped moving, staring at Hiroki in complete confusion. He blinked, before tilting his head very slightly to the left.
"What is an Eskimo?"
Okay so Hiroki really should've seen that question coming...
"Mmmm... I don't think these Eskimo things understand kissing." the bat continued before smirking. "Maybe I should teach the proper technique, ne?" he asked before claiming Hiroki's lips before the man could offer any sort of an answer.
His tongue demanded entrance, and very quickly he got it. The young man moaned softly, pressing his body against Hiroki, still mindful of the injury. Black nails drifted down to scratch at the older man's hip teasingly.

User Image

User Image

"Hmm?" Another giant bite and half of the last half of the pizza was gone.
Akihiko was starving...
He chewed quickly and swallowed before chugging down some of his own beer, washing the bite down. Before Yuuji could get Izzy's plate however... Narcissus had it in his hands.
There was an obvious teasing glint in his blue eyes, and for a moment, he thought about NOT giving it to his partner. Then he smiled and handed it over, not wanting to torment Izzy TOO much in one evening.
At least not yet...
Blue eyes focused on Michi as the man had to grab a napkin, and the musician tried not to laugh... and failed miserably. He hid the laugh behind his beer for a moment before smiling. "Maybe I'll grab the flakes for the leftovers... if we end up with any." he added before a very sudden look of confusion appeared on his face.
"I... didn't make a dessert... and I KNOW you didn't..." Akihiko said before thinking over their list of items bought from the store. "Do um... tu... tuinkiizu count as dessert after pizza?" he asked, looking to Izzy for clarification of the snack food.
Of course he was trying to say 'twinkies' but, as usual, his English pronunciation was horrid at the best of times.

User Image

"No kimono!!!!" Nakai teased with a smile. "But yeah, I'll give you my measurements. And you're quite right about blue." he added with a wink. "It's not my fault. I like dark blue colors, even purple blues too."
Pouring himself another glass of water, Kai thought about the conversation... or rather, about the sudden influx of problems and rants. He didn't mind it however. Not even a tiny bit.
"Doesn't sound like a commitment issue to me, Shou-san." the guitarist replied honestly, leaning back in the booth. "True, expectations can fall into that category... but if you've been feeling used then that's hardly a commitment problem. Whoever has been using you is at fault, you know? If it's always about 'me me me' with whoever it is then you've a right not to want to commit... and to be miserable of course. Why should you have to do all the work, ne?" the blond asked seriously. "If you can't be you and if you can't just take off the mask, well... mentally but I suppose that might make things easier physically as well, then it's not a relationship that needs commitment. You create the fantasy on stage... why should you be expected to work overtime in your personal life?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...maybe it is different. And your right I shouldn't be the one to do all the work. And...mm...well a few of those problems are in the past. But still fresh enough to leave an impact. I think going on tour will allow me to re-center some of my world, you know?" He put his glass down again wondering why I was talking to Nakai about these things but the man seemed genuine and Shou really felt like it was emptying his soul. "Mm....I've not taken my mask off for many people and the one I did feel enough for passed away. But that one, mm...yeah that one left me when I was in the most need. And I think after that...well I believe I'm only just getting my life back to where I want it to be."

Shou leaned back in the chair and let his head just relax against the booth. "Being me...just me....that would be really nice. People don't see me....they see the Fantasy. Looking for the man of their dream's. It is over time...it sucks. And it doesn't seem to let me enjoy the simpler things in life. Ah...but you my friend are going to show me camping. And as long as I'm not cooking, it should be a wonderful escape!"

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Oh no...was Akihiko going to hold his plate hostage! Nuuuuuu! But finally the tiger gave it to him and he took it quickly. Izzy munched on his pizza and wondered if Michi was ok even as Akihiko was laughing. "What is it with the squid?" he asked naively. Of course, had he known what they had been talking about he would have been a beet!

Then Izzy shook his head, "Twinkies. T. w. i. n. k. i. e. s. Twinkies. And well they could be dessert but I was thinking of the Ice cream we bought." He sucked down another bite and finally sat down trying to get comfortable.

"Tu....tum...Tuwinkiisu. Twin...Tuwikieees. Ok those. I want to try a Twinkie." said Michi after a few attempts. His English wasn't fabulous but it wasn't the train wreck of Akihiko's either.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

He smirked abut before he could explain those hungry lips were taking his again. He didn't deny Katsumi his mouth. No instead he savored it and ran his fingers up into the younger man's wet hair. Oh...what he wouldn't have given to be healthy about now.

"I'll miss you when you go on tour and I'll be frustrated when I'm well and you're not here." murmured Hiroki while his lips brushed Katsumi's. "And Eskimos are a group of people that live far north in Alaska. They kiss like that so I've heard. I thought it was...fun. I'm the only person that has given you an Eskimo kiss! I was the first." That moment of surprise struck Hiroki and a large smirk spreak on his lips. For once, he had done one intimate thing with Katsumi that NO ONE had done before him!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:32 pm

User Image

Nakai smiled as he put his arms behind his head and stared up at the ceiling for a long moment. "So you want your life hectic with music and shows then... I can understand that. I hope my want to show you a simple moment doesn't bore you." he teased, glancing at Shou with a wink. "I... despise people who run away, you know? If you needed him or her... then they should've been there for you. I stayed by my last um... well I guess boyfriend... until I was sure he didn't need me any more." the blond sighed softly, "Chiyou-kun." yes, Kai had just said who he had been dating. "I felt responsible for him after his accident so I decided to stick around. He's doing fine on his own though... so it's time I moved on. I didn't really love the kid... he was just... vulnerable at the time, I guess." shrugging the guitarist moved so he could pick up his water and take a sip before laughing. "Maybe I should make a pass at you, ne? So vulnerable looking for a way just to be yourself..." but he continued laughing and shook his head. "Except I'm hardly that cruel. No... you really seem like you've got it together, Shou-san... though you may not think it. AND..." Nakai pointed directly at the peacock. "You're going to be helping me cook so don't forget that."

User Image

Akihiko waved away Izzy's pronunciation of the word, thinking he'd done just fine on his own... eventually. "Squid? Oh well I was just explaining your um... new decor, Ruki." the musician spoke as if it made all the sense in the world. "Lead to a nice conversation about what I used to read as a teen... sometimes."
If that wasn't enough for his partner to realize what he meant, then he'd have to tell him straight up about it later.
Unless...
Yuuji literally face palmed, "You two talked about tentacle hentai, didn't you?" he asked with a sigh.
Narcissus nodded, continuing to eat pizza as if it didn't matter. "I remember you had a SIM with it at one time."
"Yep. Then that SIM went missing..." one eyebrow arched in Akihiko's direction, but the young tiger never admitted if he'd stolen it or not.
He had of course.
Stepping away from the conversation for a moment, Narcissus went into the kitchen and fetched the box of twinkies, setting them on the bar for everyone to help themselves. He was currently too famished to have dessert just yet.
"So, Michi-kun... you're touring with me, right?" Akihiko spoke up suddenly. "I figure that you can..."
"No."
Narcissus blinked, blue eyes beyond confused as he looked at Yuuji. "What?"
"I said no." Takagi reiterated as he took out a twinkie from the box and handed it to Michi. "He's too busy in the studio on his own project right now. In fact I plan on getting him his own tour soon."
Akihiko half laughed in amazement at this. "I don't think you understand, Yuuji. Michi-kun is going to tour with me. I'm your boss now, remember?"
"Yes I remember and you won't be throwing your weight at me, Akihiko. I'll speak with Hiroki-san about it if I have to, but I don't think it would be in Tanaka-san's best interest to tour with you."
Standing there, Akihiko just stared at his cousin, a bit dumbfounded... not really knowing what to say. He could appeal to Michi directly but... wasn't he and Izzy trying to get the two of them together? Doing that might cause a rift...
'Damn it...' Akihiko thought to himself before sighing and standing firm with his decision. "I can promote him quite well and..."
"And Ohayou could get more money if there are two tours at once instead of one. You can fill an area, Akihiko. You don't need Tanaka-san there to help you with that. In fact, if anything, I'd rather send Tanaka-san and Lucky-san both on tour together. Between the two of them, they could sell out a venue as well." Yuuji continued, acting as if he had everything planned out.
In a way he did have a few things planned...
There was a dangerous glint in Narcissus' blue gaze however. "So you don't think Michi-kun can fill a venue on his own then. The same with Ruki?" he asked.
Yuuji nodded, "If you want to, for certain, fill the seats Akihiko... that's the best bet. You as Narcissus don't need either of them in your wake."
'Though you as Akihiko probably do.' Takagi thought to himself.

User Image

"Where is Alaska?" Azriel asked next, his voice soft as he kept his hold on the man.
But then Katsumi leaned back, blinking in surprise. "Wait... huh?" he asked, dark eyes curious as he listened to what the older man had figured out.
Then the bat laughed softly, falling off of Hiroki long enough to dunk his chilled body back into the warm water, a sigh of bliss escaping him. "The first, ne? Yes... you are the first to have given me an Eskimo Kiss, Asato-kun..."
A part of his mind though... a strange part that the young man didn't quite understand completely... brought up a rather sad notion...
'Too bad you weren't the first for a lot of things...'
Shaking his head slightly to clear the idea away, Azriel dunked his whole body underwater, staying down there for a while, until he came back up suddenly and smiled. "What other firsts do you think you can give me, hmm?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I doubt it will bore me. It...It will be like a retreat. A time for me to explore music and mmm...as you've said I probably do need some get away time. Your company definitely will not bore me." he chuckled and then pointed out, "And I don't run away. Sometimes I want to get away, but I don't run. Although, sometimes, it might have been smarter to run from some situations."

His eyes drifted to the table, "It probably was the most heartbreaking event in my life at that moment." But then he looked up and his lips pressed together. He knew Chiyou but it was from a different perspective. He had danced with the young man at the Charity event, talked with him before the show. Watched his performance from the side of the stage. And at the time, wondered who Chiyou pined for then. Izzy had sort of confirmed the matter on their moments lost at sea but felt more of a parent and manager to the boy than anything else. But...he was surprised that Nakai had been seeing Chiyou. "I see..." That would have explained the clinging conversation early making Shou feel slightly bad for saying those things. But, well it was true. He didn't have any personal investment in Chiyou but he hoped he would move forward with life and figure out his future. "Mm...Just make sure you don't keep him hanging." said Shou thoughtfully,

Then Shou's eyes flicked up as Nakai mentioned that he should make a pass at Shou. For a moment, he didn't know what to say to that but suddenly he laughed. "Make a pass? You confuse vulnerability with difficulty. I've made mistakes, had my fair share of frustration but, I'm not desperate. But I'm glad you agree, that I've got some things together. However, I am flighty at times. I'll admit that."

But soon, eyes brightened with amusement as Nakai explained himself a little further. The glimmer in his eye became mischievous as the man told him about the cooking he expected Shou would help him with. "I've just had an amusing thought! I wonder...Mmm...What if we were...dating? Well, not really dating...but instead dating as far as the public eye could see."

"Mm...maybe that wouldn't work." His finger tapped his lips. "It would be far more beneficial to me probably than you. It would surely lessens some issues for me I think. But I'm not sure what it would do for you. Ah...well. Just my muse at work." He really didn't want his crazy idea to make a mess of a new found friendship but Nakai was talking about passes and such so he thought he could bring out is hairbrained thoughts.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's eyes widened as they started talking about tentacles and hentai! There probably was a few yaoi on that shelve that fit that very category in his ROOM! No they couldn't have gone searching all those shelves for a title or two...could they have? He didn't say a WORD! For once he tried to suppress the idea of bopping his partner on the head and kept his mouth full of Pizza.

Michi however could see Izzy's cheeks blazing with a crimson that matched the sauce on the pizza. And then took a twinkie from the box as that Akihiko had offered just as his friend ask an important question. He was about to say, yes but titled his head and looked at Yuuji when the man said no!

Suddenly there was an exchange that both Izzy and Michi sat there silently watching.

Michi didn't know what to say. He was way too green and would have gladly toured with Akihiko but maybe Yuuji was right. He didn't have enough knowledge of the business to grasp all the issues. So while his mouth was full of Twinkie, he waited to see what Izzy would say.

Izzy's lips were pressed because the manager could see the business side. And he could also see what Akihiko wanted too. "Considering Ohayou's current fitness, it probably is a better business decision for Michi and I to tour together. And for you to fill the arenas. Financially it would make a lot more sense for Ohayou's needs. But, I can also see the value of having an opening act too. Shou always tours with an opening act even if he doesn't need one. Because Smash likes to promote new artists that way. So there is a precedent for even a huge star like Akihiko promoting a new act. However, if takes a new act with him, is Michi or I the right act to take for Ohayou's situation. Or is there another act that needs real promotion. Michi and I have been established by the previous mini tour. We sang before Shou's and your performances so people obviously have had a taste. So really, if there is promotional space on Narcissus' tour, it would be good to look at the need first."

Yes, he knew he'd rather be touring with Akihiko but, business was business and Ohayou needed to get out of their debt with MeKA and himself too. His eyes glanced over at Akihiko because he knew the man was fuming a little bit. He wanted him to know he loved him dearly and trying to make a good decision for their future. "But...maybe we could coordinate the tours so there are a few cross over venues? Special nights where we can show up? Might be fun."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Alaska is the most north state in the USA on the other side of the ocean." Hiroki didn't mind explaining because he knew Katsu had so much to learn. The more he learned the more his vocabulary in music would increase. "Mmm...I think I should get you a few books for your tour." He was thinking simple books with furigana so he could start learning Kanji.

Hiroki's grin continued because he was quite proud of his small accomplishment. "Yes...I'm the first." He watched as Katsu dunked down for a moment then wondered if the young man was embarrassed. Ok so it was a little off the wall what he had done but...sometimes Hiroki realized that he had to try to be a little spontaneous or he'd be a stick in the mud.

The question though surprised him for a second, however, the answer came quickly as he pulled Katsumi close to him again and hugged him. "I'm going to be the first to take you to the beach...and cook fresh chowder for you in a pot on the docks...I'll be the first to take you hiking and show you the forests. We can stand on a cliff together hand in hand and stare out over the ocean....so many firsts that I can't count them all. "

He leaned in and stole a gentle kiss from Katsumi's lips, "Firsts I want to do...with you. Then...seconds..." He gave the young man another Eskimo kiss. "...and thirds....." And another Eskimo kiss. "Until my fingers can't count..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:54 pm

User Image

Katsumi made a slight, 'eep' sound as he was suddenly pulled in close, though he was glad to still be in the water for the most part. He leaned in against Hiroki, dark eyes looking up at him as the man spoke.
The bat's lips parted as he accepted the kiss, and then a soft laugh escaped him after the tiny Eskimo kisses. "Mmmm... so I have all these things to look forward to when I get home, ne?" Katsu asked with a pleased smile. "The beach and forest... they sound much nicer than a hotel room on a tour. But..." Azriel tilted his head slightly, black nails moving to very gently run over Hiroki's wound. "You have to heal first. Then..." he looked back up into the older man's eyes, a mischievous lustful longing in that dark gaze. "Then we can have fun."

User Image

User Image

There was a seething rage just beneath the surface... and Yuuji could see it clearly in the blue eyes that bore into him. Akihiko was listening to what his partner said, and taking that into account...
And yet...
"Your thoughts?" Takagi pressed, wanting his cousin to speak his mind sooner rather than later.
To allow the young tiger to plot a way around things wouldn't do anyone but Narcissus any good in the end.
Akihiko set his plate and beer down, licking his lips and giving himself a moment more to push the ferocious anger he felt down in the pit of his stomach.
Then he stood straight and answered the question. "Ruki's right." the musician spoke. "There are other acts I can have to open for me. I've already helped boost Michi-kun and Ruki's names with the club gigs... but that's only locally." Akihiko crossed his arms over his chest, leaning more on one leg as he continued.
A defiant stance...
"My tour will be the entire country. Having one of them or both of them even... will easily skyrocket their fan buzz. However... one of the songs I will be performing NEEDS Michi-kun's vocals to be added with mine. I full intend for him to be on stage with me for that song. It only makes sense to have him open for me instead." Narcissus continued, taking a step toward Yuuji. "Ruki hasn't finished enough material for a solo tour... and I personally wouldn't mind a duet between him and myself. I..."
"They are not your personal side acts." Takagi replied, standing his ground in the face of what could be a maelstrom. "You are Narcissus yes... but you're also Koyasu Akihiko and should be doing what is best for the company, not what is best for your own personal feelings or..."
It was a split second reaction.
Akihiko moved swiftly, but he didn't hit his cousin. Far from it. The man picked up his beer and promptly spilled the liquid all over Yuuji's front and face.
Takagi blinked in surprise, looking at his cousin like he had lost his mind.
"You... are in no place to lecture me, Takagi-san." Narcissus spoke coldly, having thrown the beer just to get his cousin to shut up for a moment. "You are also in no place to make Tanaka-san's decisions FOR him. I am speaking quite rationally. I need Tanaka-san's vocals for "Dybbuk" because he recorded them on the original in Hawaii. I would also like to sing "Returner" with Lucky-san as a means to try and get the country to stop thinking of that damned viral video... and to repair my public image. Not EVERYONE lives in Tokyo, Takagi-san. Thus... not EVERYONE knows of their remarkable skills. Plus... they can get experience for their own tours at the same time. I would rather not take a chance on marketing them alone right now, especially with our limited funds. If we can tie in their tour costs with my own and then make a mass amount of product for fans to snatch up... they may make more money in the end than they would on their own... and at the very least, we will have invested less money in a gamble."
Yes, Akihiko had been given just long enough to think his response through... thankfully.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:24 pm

User Image

"Yeah, I'm going to break it off. After all, I..." but then Nakai stopped.
No he didn't JUST stop, the blond looked at Shou with huge deer caught in the headlights eyes.
Did he hear that right?
Holding up both hands, Kai patted at the air. "Cho... chotto matte..." he said, trying to grasp the direction of this conversation. "You want to SAY you're dating me... so people stop trying to date you?"
This was... insane!
And yet.
Nakai smirked, "So what do I get out of it, ne? If we're dating then we'll have to make it seem like we're dating... I WAS told by Izzy to keep it looking like I'm on a bi path if I have to... though I'm actually supposed to keep any sorts of relationship a secret but... dating you... that could backfire badly on me. I mean first off we work for different companies... and yours fans would want to kill me... but on the other hand, the exposure would be nice..." the blond was rubbing his chin in thought as he mulled over the pros and the cons.
Then he leaned forward, face coming very VERY close to Shou's own. "If I agree to this... I demand a kiss as payment every now and then. Not like I'm whoring out to you or anything... but even a 'fake' relationship needs to seem real... ne?"

User Image

How he had managed to get through the day without vomiting was completely beyond him. Ishihara fell onto the sofa with a soft outcry of pain, curling in on his side, one arm holding the shoulder that still burned.
He had been stupid... and reckless... and a complete idiot.
And yet... some good had come from it... or so he hoped.
Sure, the shark had gone and gotten the tests Haru wanted... and he had even been told the results would be faxed to him directly as soon as they were ready tomorrow.
But it was the small packet of gum in his pocket that You knew would help him the most. And yet... he was afraid to actually chew it.
'Only if I can't control myself any more.' he reasoned, knowing that something from the depths usually came with a side effect or two.
Something that the damned snake hadn't exactly been forthcoming about.
Of course Ishihara was grateful he could move his arm again... but doing so felt as if the very socket were being slowly dislocated, making it excruciatingly painful.
Sighing, You reached into his coat and brought out his phone.

Hey,
Got the tests. My head's still pounding and now my shoulder hurts. I can only suppose I hurt it last night. The results will be faxed to me tomorrow. I don't feel like cooking though, thanks to my shoulder. Let me know when you're on your way home and I'll have takeout delivered. Your choice.
-You

His fingers shook as he sent the text, the phone slipping from his grasp as the pain in his shoulder flared with just that simple task. He prayed he wouldn't need to take the next day off too...
Sighing, Ishihara moved his jacket and shirt gingerly, looking at the area of pain. No bruise... so why the hell would it hurt? Dark eyes glanced around the room and he grimaced when he realized what would need to be done.
You stood, walked over to the doorway of the bedroom, and rammed his shoulder into the wooden frame hard. But luckily not hard enough to dislocate. The man half screamed, able to cut the sound off with a clenched jaw as he collapsed to his knees on the carpet.
Now... if it could just bruise before Haru got home... at least You could say he must've walked into a door or something when drunk...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:31 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Oh no...Akihiko was about to go postal. Izzy set down his plate realizing that dinner was about to get ugly. Dang it! He wanted to have some fun tonight with friends. This was frustrating! Slowly he braced himself trying to consider how he was going to handle this as Akihiko started talking.

Meanwhile Michi realized that he couldn't enjoy his Twinkie while Akihiko and Yuuji was standing off. So he set the sponge yellow cream cake aside and prepared to make his own stand on the matter. He had hoped they could have a good time tonight. Couldn't Yuuji and Akihiko just sit down and have a reasonable conversation about things?

Then the Beer went flying. And Izzy gasped. Michi put his hand to his forehead. Great...party over. Should he be getting his coat?

Izzy could understand what Akihiko was saying. It wasn't a bad decision either. None of the decisions were bad ones but really what they needed to do was go over the numbers with Hiroki rather than....be irrational about these choices. However, throwing a beer in Yuuji's face! It was better than hitting him for certain....Seemed there was still a long ways to go in changing Akihiko's ways.

The manager could tell that Michi wasn't comfortable at all. He just didn't know all that was going on and it was understandable. So Izzy finally stood up and walked over to the bar to get a few towels from underneath. Then he approached Yuuji and gave them to him before saying. "I'll go pick out a new shirt for you from our closet. You can use the guest bathroom to tidy up."

Then he turned on the group and said, "I think that this conversation is best left tabled until we speak with Hiroki-san, who should have the recent financials from Nakai-san's current tour in progress. We can run some figures of the scenarios offered and even do a quick marketing study to find out the pulse of the population on how people would perceive the various tour options. Maybe even pop a question on social media and see how fans respond. I don't think we should just jump on any decision until we talk to Hiroki-san and then get input."

"Umm...yeah....ok...sounds good Ishi-san. Mm...so...yeah. Umm...should Yuuji and I head out after he's cleaned up? I think the evening's catching up with us." Michi didn't like it when Yuuji and Akihiko fought. It happened often enough that Michi should have been used to it but he wasn't too happy right now with this situation.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki eyebrow lifted as he heard that little 'eep'. An adorable sound that he wanted to hear...more of soon. "So many things that you'll have a hard time remembering all of them. " His smile continued and couldn't get any wider than it was. "Mm....I'll be the first to see you running...naked along the beach in the darkness lit only by the moonlight. Mm..." He glanced up at the ceiling thinking about that romantic moment. Yes, he'd capture that minx on the beach and bring him down to the sand....and, "Can we go to the beach...now?" It was obvious his mind was a very sexy space. "Awh...I don't want to wait too long...." he pouted and looked down in to that dark lustful gaze. He definitely wasn't alone in his thoughts it seemed. That made him really happy.

But suddenly there was a little dark body leaping up to the edge of the tub! And that little body slipped and fell right in between them. Instantly there were panicked little mews!!!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 am

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Ok so he had never seen that look on Nakai's face before and he waved the look off with a hand, "See I told you it was a bad idea. Don't worry...I..." But then Nakai told him to wait....and tried to figure out exactly what he had said. "Well, yes. See that's what I thought. But it's a foolish idea. I wouldn't want things to backfire on you. My fans are a bit crazy, they probably would be stalking you out. It could be bad. It could be good. They'd probably buy your albums and try to find out more about you. I can't say how that would pan out. But kill you? No I don't think they'd go that far. However, when they thought I was dating Mika, they bought a lot of XFanstasyX products. They don't expect me to be a celibate monk. Of course some of them did send her letters asking her to leave me, or interviewers asking her about our bed time escapades. That part was rather awkward but I don't think that it's any different from other high profile media." he laughed at the thought as he watched the wheels turning in Nakai's mind.

"Well...my contract doesn't have any exclusive rights on who I date like the contracts of Idols. Does yours?" Shou had seen contracts from Ohayou before and none of them had dared to broach that with him probably because he was very temperamental but he did know that these types of contracts existed but was Ohayou one of those companies. He didn't know.

"There is probably a million other factors that I could add in....but...wait...a kiss?" he paused especially when the blond had moved his face so close. There was a bit of a twinkle in Nakai's eye. This man had a very high potential to be trouble. Not that Shou didn't mind a bit of trouble because it added some spice to the mix. Just as long as it didn't add drama. As long as they could just remain friends and enjoy the benefits, that would make things worthwhile wouldn't it?

"Ok....a kiss as payment every now and then. I think that's a worth while price if you agreed to it. And no no...you wouldn't be whoring yourself out to me ever. You can still keep a normal star's life, I think. Mmm...just be discrete about your bedtime affairs and don't allow them to be prime time news. And if you find things aren't working for you, we can just stop it at any time and do some sort of 'break up'." This close seemed almost like they should be...kissing. And at the moment Shou wasn't sure what those lips would feel like. Definitely not like Naoko-kun's or Mi-chan's. No...they seemed more rough and solid looking. His eyes flicked up from those lips to gaze at the rest of Nakai's face. Yes, a little different from Naoko's when one was up so close. Handsome...not pretty.

"On my end of it all, my biggest benefit would be freedom from....my current issues. Certain people will leave me alone, and...I'll mm...be 'off the market' in my own mind for the tour. I'll be able to just focus on music, fans...freedom." At least this is how Shou perceived things. It really was a crazy idea. His eyes watched Nakai's trying to understand the thoughts he couldn't hear within the man's head. Maybe Nakai thought that the opportunity would open doors? Well yes, it probably would....good...and bad. Dating someone like Shou really was a 'challenge' on a publicity level.

"But, remember, I said before I thought the idea might be a bit over the top. So....You don't have to do it." Although something in Nakai's eyes gave Shou the distinct idea that the blond might just give it a try.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru was walking into the garage to get his car when the message arrived. Well at least You was home safe. That was good to hear. Although th

It wasn't long before a couple messages arrived back.

Alright. Did the doctors say anything? Did they give you anything for your headache or shoulder?

I'm just leaving Smash. What a frustrating day. Mi-chan never made it in. So tomorrow Team 3 is being tested for competency by me at 6:30 am. So I'm exhausted. Dinner would be fine as I didn't get to eat tonight and I'm starving. The new coupons are on the frig for a few of the takeouts that deliver this late.

Haru pocketed his phone hoping that the doctors would figure out You's problem. At least he hoped it was a medical problem and not something else. Athough he had no reason to doubt You because him hitting on Shou seemed rather out there. Shou wasn't You's type. If it had been someone else, Haru might have been a bit more stressed. However, this was a problem that needed to be fixed except that Haru had no clue as to how to do it.

And beyond that mess, Haru hoped that he could get a little sleep before his next challenge tomorrow. He wondered Mi-chan would bother to show. Seemed like the young man had better things to do than show up for work! Haru wouldn't be surprised of anything considering Mi-chan's bad example affected his team's performance too. Oh...but he knew Matsumoto Izo would show up. Even at 6:30 am the Spider was notorious for appearing at events like this. Maybe it was the thrill of putting men on the stop or the opportunity to save money by removing idiots. Either way, tomorrow Haru would use it to his advantage if he needed.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:35 am

User Image

A half smirk of amusement came to Akihiko and his lips curled up just a tad. "You're right of course, Ruki. It does no good discussing it here I suppose... though it was, in part, why I wanted Michi-kun here to begin with."
The tone from earlier... that respectful and yet demanding voice that had even used the proper suffixes... was gone now. Yuuji had picked it up easily... because it had been a tone that Aki had used on multiple occasions.
"Yeah, I think it would be best that I get cleaned up." Takagi replied, walking past his cousin and heading toward the guest room.
Once Yuuji was gone, and once Izzy had departed to find a shirt, Akihiko rounded around the corner of the bar, preparing new drinks for himself and for his cousin. "The evening isn't catching up with anyone. I sincerely want the both of you on my tour because I don't think either of you can hold a tour of your own just yet... even combined." blue eyes flickered up to Michi. "No offense of course. I haven't had the time to personally see how you're doing, and I fault myself for that. Seems working on my own music, taking care of my half of Ohayou, and having a relationship is an odd sort of balance that I'm not used to just yet."
As he spoke however, Akihiko was busy opening the new beers... and thankfully the bar prevented Michi from seeing the drop of BoS that the young tiger added to his cousin's own drink.
Revenge for questioning him would be sweet... and he wouldn't have to worry about any sort of rift between Yuuji and Michi once this took effect.
"You've both been exposed to Tokyo yes... but there are other places in this country, places that only know of you from internet videos... and I'm sure you can imagine that many of my fans have been more than put off by my previous actions towards Ruki. I want to make amends for that and show them that what became a rumor... isn't how I feel about my manager. I'm still trying to rebuild my reputation after that smear campaign about my violence as well... there are many things factoring in against me, Michi-kun. Nakai's on tour and while the numbers have looked good so far... he wasn't filling arena's either. I don't want to send you and Ruki out there and have you return with half-full venues."

Meanwhile, Yuuji was quickly washing off his upper body and face within the sink in the guest bathroom. He understood his cousin's suddenly valid point... but he also knew that this wasn't Akihiko's entire reason for wanting the two at his side.
The longer Narcissus put off that first tour separation from Izzy... the harder it was, no doubt, going to be later.

User Image

Azriel's dark eyes softened even more if that were possible. He smiled gently. "I want to go not too..." the bat whispered, wishing desperately that he could just run away for a while.
"Demo..." sighing, Katsu shook his head. "I can't. As much as I want to... Kaito-kun is counting on me tomorrow. So much rides on the performance of Mi-chan and the stage crew... and you're far from ready to be chasing me down the beach." the young man's smile was oddly genuine, though a bit worried.
He reached for that wound again, finding himself drawn to it strangely... when suddenly there was a plop and a lot of mews!
"HI!" Azriel semi panicked, grabbing the kitten and holding the tiny wet body against his chest lovingly. Small claws dug into his skin but Katsu didn't mind as he cradled his kitten close. "Shhhh.... you're safe, Hiyokomame... You're safe with me..." Katsumi whispered, stroking the kitten to calm him down.

User Image

User Image

One of Nakai's hands reached over the table and tilted Shou's face up just slightly. Yes he had heard everything the mercurial man said... but still.
His mind was made up.
"If it will help you... and if I get the occasional chance to claim your lips... then it's a good idea." Kai whispered before pressing his lips to Shou's own.
It wasn't full of a lover's passion... but it WAS full of interest. The kiss had a savoring sense that might be associated with a lover, but was so full of curiosity and amusement as well that it certainly could fall into the 'first kiss' category easily.
Pulling back, Nakai smiled and then winked. "What I'll take away from this relationship... is the chance to get to know you better. After all, if we're friends, then it will certainly be easier to fake romance... wouldn't it? It would also make more sense... the two of us running off for a camping trip, that is. Besides... I'll be able to use this as a suitable 'it's over, see...' sort of example for the kid... so it really helps me out too. Hopefully if he thinks I'm involved elsewhere, he'll give up for now."

User Image

Groaning at hearing the phone back by the sofa, Ishihara somehow got himself up and to his feet. He looked at the text then headed to the fridge and quickly called a takeout place that delivered Thai food. Once that was done, You collapsed onto the sofa again and replied to his partner's text.

Thai food will be here in 45 minutes. No, the doctor gave me nothing. He told me to take ibuprofen to reduce any swelling in my shoulder. I'm thinking of icing it for a while. Don't worry... I won't keep you up late. I may however take tomorrow off as well, unless you need me.

Sighing, Ishihara closed his eyes in pain... his shoulder beginning to bruise quite nicely now. Course it also hurt twice as bad...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:45 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Those fingertips upon his face tilting it slightly gave Shou the warning of what was to come. He was still a bit surprised though as to Nakai's reasons for just going along with the idea. He really was a spontaneous man! However, before he could answer, those lips had descended upon Shou's. It was slow and while not pressing for two many things, Shou was totally aware of this man before him. A slight taste of what Nakai could be like, what he and Nakai would never be.

The sensations returned from Shou's end of this bargain were met with a similar curiosity and but maybe a bit more careful countenance. He of course had been the one to shoot down his own idea. But Nakai decided to go with it instead. Ok...so those lips were just as he expected....rough...but firm. They knew what they wanted and just went for it. Mm....no wonder others had a hard time turning Nakai down. Poor Naoko missed a delightful opportunity. And here Shou was taking advantage of it in a very difference sense.

He had to wonder how this 'fake relationship' would work out. But no matter, he'd be on tour and safe within it's confines. Nakai was free to do as he felt. And they could hang out afterwards on the camp grounds wherever that was later to enjoy the aftermath.

"I guess then it does benefit you in such a way doesn't it." Shou knew it would help Nakai in that regard but he did hope Nakai would at least make sure to tell Chiyou he had moved on. Shou didn't worry about Chiyou trying to reach out to him. It would be awkward to confront someone like Shou. "And we can have fun just hanging out when we are free. At least you won't have to worry about me wanting to cling to your future blue coat tails"

"Mm....so...now that our deal is sealed with a kiss. So I guess this means we can dispense with the honorifics. How do you choose to be addressed?" He wasn't sure what Nakai preferred but Shou always had been Shou....as long as he could remember.

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

By the time Haru got home, it was about an hour later. "Tadaima." he called out as he entered as he slipped off his shoes and coat. "I'm dead beat. But I brought you home some extra strength Icy/hot for the shoulder and some stronger pain reliever." He put the bag on the counter. Obviously he had stopped off at the combini on his way.

"So what's for dinner?" yawned Haru as he leaned against the kitchen counter. Seriously, he could have gone straight to bed and never ate anything but if he did that he'd regret it by morning. Besides, he wanted to at least check on You because he was worrying about his partner's health and mind.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy went to the bed room and found a nice soft clean shirt. It was one of Akihiko's because the man size was closer to Yuuji than his own. He made his way back to the bathroom and hung the shirt on the door. "The shirt is out here on the knob."

Meanwhile Michi grumbled a little, "Well... you know I'm not to cool about you pouring beer on Yuuji. Even if he's not seeing your view point and all... Sure it's better than punching him but one day you've got to just learn to sit down and talk like normal business people."

"And...well I don't know enough about how I'd fill a venue or how Ishi-san would. I'm still trying to just getting the hang of all this. But my music is in good shape. The stage work is coming along. As for the relationship part....you know you can't hold him too tight, Akihiko." Yeah, Michi could see some of the telling signs. He knew...but he hadn't been around his friend enough lately to see how troublesome it could become.

Michi didn't even see the drop that went into the drink. He was picking up his Twinkie and deciding he wanted to finish it up! "Yeah, exposure is a good idea. I'm not sure how Ishi-san's stuff is coming along. He's a bit more secretive about his work...isn't he?"

"But I guess I agree, that you have to show people that you and Ishi-san aren't about that video. I saw it pop up the other day on a website too." Seemed like old news kept circulating. "And well as for the violence....maybe you should start doing charity stuff like Ishi-san has mentioned in the past. Yeah..I know you hate it but that stuff makes people look softer. You never know, you might find something you really can enjoy promoting."

Michi could hear Izzy coming up the stairs and talking in the hall, "I am going to go see one of Nakai's shows when he goes back to touring next week. I got tickets to his Satima venue before he goes further north. But he's not filling his venues? I thought he'd really take off."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I know....so.... I'll wait till after your tour then keep you all to myself." At least he'd have plenty of time to prepared, "Now...you just need to tell me when you've the time to travel after your tour so I can spirit you away on a vacation." he winked before the sudden interuption!

"OH crap!" Hiroki was about to jump but Katsumi was quicker. Hi-chan shivered and mewed pathetically against Katsumi and his small claws finally released leaving little bloodly marks. "Ugh...he's scrapped you up a little. I'll get a towel. Seems like the tyke needs a little shelf by the tub so he doesn't do something like this again." Hiroki walked out of the tub and brought back a warm fluffy towel for the tiny cat.

(OOC: Az gets to react first! )

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games