Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 pm
bedsick
sob better this morning, not nauseous at least. thanks guys. <3

ah gurl i didnt know you were feelin sick!!!! my lil imoto uuu ; ;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm
I'm going to go collect trash.
Bai heart  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:38 pm
I thought Agape's side dealt with Ciel obeying the King's command to rescue Rosamund and moving her aside when Mephiste threw a black rose at Rosamund and Ciel took the hit with the black rose instead. Rosamund cut her hair short in remembrance of Ciel after she (Ciel) died protecting her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 pm
The Undead Suitor
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland

It's okay. mean i like it but I don't love it xD

did you like the other ciels?

I use the agape one lots. Silver a creammm.
The red version, not as much. but i do like the pose from it that is on my neck. It changes so many dresses. :3
i do like the eye and lip pose.. but it's worn a lot so i avoid it. I like being different D:

I'm hoping we follow agape next. I want a white corset.

i thought she died?
Or am I mistaken?
I never read the stories in the EI report..

Agape and Eros were the same person but different stories. (and not princess Rosamund)

Agape was the religious version. when she found the princess, the princess had already died so she took a holy vow and cut her hair (hence why the agape had the scissor pose)

Ero was the lusty version, when she found the princess, the princess was possessed. And then they did some scissoring of a different kind.

And then was killed.

The latest Princess REI is following the Princess Rosamund or w/e from the Eros story, where her knight (eros) died. She's not possessed now for some reason, and is now out for revenge against Mephistis or how ever you spell it.

Of course, since its an REI, shes preparing for the fight by putting on a single item from an outfit every week till shes finally dresses in the least useful battle outfit ever (since no one but boog can draw armor)

I don't remember very well, but didn't the Agape Ciel died to save the princess?
I thought Rosamund's Revenge was a sequel to Agape cause the pink hair is a wig Rosamund uses over her real hair that is short cause of that thing the religious Ciel did.

That would be a little off if I'm not wrong.

Edit: Oh, Magnificent Moonbeam already said what I wanted to say...I take way to much time to reply anything, lol.  

BiaA

Nerd

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:04 pm
BiaA
The Undead Suitor
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland

I use the agape one lots. Silver a creammm.
The red version, not as much. but i do like the pose from it that is on my neck. It changes so many dresses. :3
i do like the eye and lip pose.. but it's worn a lot so i avoid it. I like being different D:

I'm hoping we follow agape next. I want a white corset.

i thought she died?
Or am I mistaken?
I never read the stories in the EI report..

Agape and Eros were the same person but different stories. (and not princess Rosamund)

Agape was the religious version. when she found the princess, the princess had already died so she took a holy vow and cut her hair (hence why the agape had the scissor pose)

Ero was the lusty version, when she found the princess, the princess was possessed. And then they did some scissoring of a different kind.

And then was killed.

The latest Princess REI is following the Princess Rosamund or w/e from the Eros story, where her knight (eros) died. She's not possessed now for some reason, and is now out for revenge against Mephistis or how ever you spell it.

Of course, since its an REI, shes preparing for the fight by putting on a single item from an outfit every week till shes finally dresses in the least useful battle outfit ever (since no one but boog can draw armor)

I don't remember very well, but didn't the Agape Ciel died to save the princess?
I thought Rosamund's Revenge was a sequel to Agape cause the pink hair is a wig Rosamund uses over her real hair that is short cause of that thing the religious Ciel did.

That would be a little off if I'm not wrong.

Edit: Oh, Magnificent Moonbeam already said what I wanted to say...I take way to much time to reply anything, lol.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/ei-report-sainte-ciel-custom-cut-the-case-of-pietro/t.74772995/

oh wait yeah, you're right, agape died, not the princess

so it is continuation of agape  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm
Hey everyone =3 I just got back from one of my longest days of work in a while. So glad tomorrow and Monday I am off.

So how is everyone?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm
i havent been able to stop crying on and off sporadically for a week straight my eyes burn so bad but im so happy help me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm
AND TOGETHER WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO IMPROVISE crying
REMINISCENT OF THE WILD STYLE 75 crying
CUZ ITS THE BROTHAS ON THE MIC OCCUPYING THE DRUM crying
TAKING FOUR MCS AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ONE crying crying crying crying  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:19 pm
meekstape
i havent been able to stop crying on and off sporadically for a week straight my eyes burn so bad but im so happy help me
Why you crying tears of joy?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 pm
Tezca Frost
Hey everyone =3 I just got back from one of my longest days of work in a while. So glad tomorrow and Monday I am off.

So how is everyone?
I'm fine, happy my Petal Professor sold finally.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

So how is everyone?
I'm fine, happy my Petal Professor sold finally.
Congrats on that so now you have enough for the coming RIG?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 pm
jhfhj;u  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Tezca Frost
1.2 mill, I should be set maybe. Kinda hope the new RIG makes up for my lack of interest the last Love Charm had for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
jhfhj;u
What is wrong?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
1.2 mill, I should be set maybe. Kinda hope the new RIG makes up for my lack of interest the last Love Charm had for me.
Id say that should be far more then enough. Same here with my lack of interest. Come on another final reign our neat thing  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games