Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:03 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smiled brightly, "Well...you know I have to say things like that or your ego might grow way too larger. Soon you'll be saying you play better than me!" Shou teased and to be honest, he wasn't certain who would be considered the better guitarist in the grand scheme of things. However, on the more selfish side of Shou, he hoped that he would be considered the best.

"Ah...maybe you and I should have a play off one day. But I would definitely come to watch a play off between you and Narcissus." he chuckled then watched as Nakai pulled out a cigarette. Shou didn't smoke nor would he. He didn't allow it around him in the studio and Hamu would definitely not approve of him being near it before a tour. But he tried to be polite about it and hoped that Nakai wouldn't smoke too many.

Shou tilted his head and watched Nakai for a moment before saying, "Everyone has a Dark side...." Then, he pulled back his phone and shuffled through the photos to pull up another shot. In this one Shou was wearing a white ornate flowing costume with a crown upon his head that was reminiscent of the horns in the previous photo in style. He was standing near a white throne stepping down a step and pulling off the crown at the same time. His hair was white blond and flowing behind him. The entire costume was very much a white king.

Around him were reflections of lights off of mirrors that seemed to be surrounding portions of the stage at least from the shortened angled that Nakai could see. "So....which would you prefer now?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Tora stood in the tub and started circling around mewing at Akihiko leaving saucy prints on the bottom of the tub. "So he really likes Yaoi? Well I guess...he's going to be in here reading alot are you sure he's going to make it to bed with you?" asked Michi with a smirk as he watched Akihiko spray Tora with water. He was prepared for the cat to jump because he had heard all about cats who didn't like water.

And while Michi thought Tora would jump and go crazy. The tubby cat just stood there as the fur plastered against his skin. "So....He's not even bothered by water?" In fact as the water beat on his small body more the cat just laid down at the bottom of the tub. "Serious....he's got to be the most easy going cat I've ever seen."

But then he looked over at Akihiko and smiled, "I would never have guessed Ishi-san to be into those sorts of things either. But maybe it was a good thing you found it. Better than asking him what he was interested in...ne?"

Meanwhile Tora rolled on to his back as the water soaked him. Even wet, Tora was a tubby cat. That should have given Akihiko every indication how large the little guy might be as an adult.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, I did tell him to wash Tora. But that was because he was the one that caused the mess! He knew my tubby kitten likes table scraps." Izzy huffed again and then said, "My kitten is getting a bit bigger too. I have this scary feeling that he's not going to be a tiny cat when he grows up. But maybe that's my revenge on Akihiko! Tora likes to sleep ON Akihiko." He smirked a little as he thought about that.

"Yes, we made up. And we talked things over. And Akihiko apologized a bit over the top too." Izzy continued to smile as he went back to sitting down and eating his pizza. "Oh? Well...that's great Yuuji. I'm glad you came to a decision. And...mmm...I hope it is one you're happy with. You don't have to tell me what that decision is but I'm glad you have finally made some sort of choice." Izzy wasn't going to pry because it had taken Yuuji so long to get down this road that he didn't want to ruin it.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Oh....sure...I could join you for a little bit. I just heard a noise. It woke me up." answered Hiroki as he looked over the younger man sleepily. He wandered in and glanced at Katsu's neck. "I don't have makeup. But....I have some scarves. You can tie one around your neck and it will look like you just wanted to wear one at least until you get to the studio and can use the make up there."

His warm arms wrapped around Katsu and he pulled the younger man in for a gentle caress as his lips kissed Katsumi's shoulder. He wanted to say 'I love you.' But he said, "I hate it when you're hurt." He couldn't change Katsu overnight....he had stopped trying for that. He just hoped the now would change ever so slowly into something he remembered. "Mm...well at least Kaito-kun is in bed. I'm sure he worked hard today."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai smiled slightly, "Mirrors..." he whispered, leaning back and smoking the cigarette for a long moment.
The guitarist didn't say anything... thinking about the imagery... about what Shou had said. He understood themes quite well, though they weren't a part of his personal show.
"The white king is struggling to remain pure... and the dark emperor is lost in the darkness he's created... least that's how it appears to me. Would I rather listen to Hope... or Loss... I think that's the more important question than the costume now."
Of course if he were right about Shou's ideas, he had no idea. But this was how they were presented to him... what he saw in those moments.
"Themes reflect our own souls, you know... are you sure you're not showing too much to the world, Shou-san?" he asked softly before taking another pull on his cigarette. "I would rather see the White King who is by no means an angel, no doubt... but he is also not a devil lurking in the darkness either."

User Image

"You don't think this guy needs a diet... do you?" Akihiko asked seriously, running his hands through Tora's fur as he sprayed.
It was nice that the kitten didn't freak out... which Narcissus fully expected Ra to do. Ra was a well groomed cat... water was probably going to drive him nuts.
Blue eyes flickered up to Michi, "Yes well I would have asked and he would have lied and eventually I would have found out about the yaoi anyway." the young tiger spoke with a smile. "Did you ever read yaoi, Michi-kun? To be honest, I didn't... though I did have a few hentai on my upper shelves tucked away from prying eyes when I was a teen. Wasn't until I had one of Ruki's volumes in my hands that I'd ever taken a peek inside. Quite a few strange and slightly unrealistic things to be sure."

User Image

Yuuji blinked, "Honto ni?" then he laughed, "Lucky-san, I demand permission to take a few pictures of Akihiko asleep with that kitten sprawled on him. Just think of how well that would go over in the media... provided you were cropped out of the picture and my cousin wasn't naked as a baby..."
Okay so maybe Yuuji would make a good manager yet. Sell the adorable sex appeal to fans who liked a bit of cute in their super stars. Course he knew Akihiko would NEVER go for it... and even if it were discreetly leaked to the press... he'd know exactly who took the picture because he knew there was only one man with access to those cameras.
"Over the top? Really? Did you expect his apology to be just a simple 'sorry', Lucky-san?" Yuuji asked as he sat down too, keeping a wary eye on Ra.
HE WANTED TO EAT HIS OWN PIZZA THIS TIME, DAMN IT!
"Yeah well... if it goes like I plan then I'll let you know what the decision is. We um... need time to talk about it a bit. Dinner got in the way." Takagi added, taking a quick sip of his beer.
Of course that should've pointed out just a bit who he had chosen.

User Image

Katsumi smiled, wrapping his hands around the arms that held him close. "Mmm... I hate it too. Sometimes. Sometimes I like it though." he teased with a wink. "He's just lucky nothing's damaged." the bat replied with a soft sigh. Leaning back against Hiroki, though mindful of the older man's wound, Katsu kept that smile in place. "I think I'll borrow a scarf then. Maybe it'll smell like you or Hiyokomame, ne? Then I can think about you both while I work. I don't know if I need to be in costume tomorrow... but if you've a black one and a pink or white one, then I can wear it too. Might add to my costume."
He closed his dark eyes, enjoying that hold on his lithe body. "I fit nicely right here... don't I?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm showing the world a fantasy...." said Shou just as the waiter arrived with their cups. Shou glanced up at the waiter and asked for cream and gum sugar. Then once given, he started to slowly open the creamer. And as the waiter walked away, he continued, "Every fan comes to my shows wanting to step out of their world and in to the one I've created. These two themes are reflections of two worlds. One...which I reside in and the other of a man behind the mirror." He poured the creamer carefully and stirred it with a small straw.

"But...what one takes away from my show is purely up to one's own imaginations. So you prefer the King then?" He glanced up into Nakai's eyes for a moment thoughtful as if he were trying to read something in that choice, "Then...I'll present you with this fantasy...a White King within his great house midst all his reflections on that night...here in Tokyo." Whether or not Shou considered himself that Demon or King, he didn't say. He set down the empty creamer cup and picked up the gum sugar cup peeling off the lid.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Well, he's got a round belly but....he's a kitten. I mean look at the size of those paws." Michi reached down and touched one paw and Tora spread it wide. "I think, Akihiko, he's going to be a huge cat." answered Michi seriously.

Tora stretched as Akihiko cleaned his tubby frame then sneezed. Michi smirked and nodded, "Yeah...I'm sure he would have lied and it would have drove you crazy until he admitted it. But...me? Well, mm...not so much. I mean I thumbed through a few but you know it's hard to look at a yaoi manga in Book Off with all the women standing there reading them."

He grinned and pointed, "You might need some soap to get off the stains on that foot." It was then Tora stood up and peed in the tub. "Well....guess it's better he did that in here. This cat is like a dog."

However, he soon went back to topic and said, "I've read plenty of hentai. Not as good as the real thing though." he winked at Akihiko and then decided he shouldn't let his mind wander too far. No that wouldn't be good at all.

"So that was the first time you ever looked at yaoi? Oh well, some of them are more realistic than others and some of the hard core ones are just outrageous." Michi chuckled as Tora sat back down on the bottom of the tub and started meowing at Akihiko as if he had something important to add to this conversation.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy laughed, "Yes, it's really funny too. Akihiko tosses him off and he just climbs back up and sprawls. He likes Akihiko's butt and belly. Ra tend to surround Akihiko's head. And in the morning he likes to survey his surroundings like a tiny god over his people from the top of the cat tower." Then he paused, "Take pictures?" His own manager's mind's wheels were spinning as he considered how much the shots would be worth! "Oh he'd kill us both if we did that! But maybe I can get him to pose for a photo book shot with Tora and Ra in the future. As long as I ask him first."

Maybe Akihiko would do something like that? Of course he had to think of what would make his fans squeal. Especially with Shou's tour coming up. He had to do something! "Ok I had thought that since he didn't like to apologize it would be something...simple. Like maybe dinner and something but not....umm...what he did." Izzy blushed thinking about the wall of Yaoi!

Then Izzy cocked his head but didn't say what he was thinking, Michi. Yuuji chose Michi. Now that was a surprise to Izzy. But then again, maybe not. Michi was simpler and didn't have....the crazy lifestyle Shou had. He doubted there were many men that could handle the star. Yuuji probably needed someone more easy going....and well...ok..wait...could Yuuji handle Michi's...playboy ways? Maybe Izzy would talk to Akihiko later and see what he thought. Either way, it might give Akihiko some piece of mind. "Alright....well you can tell me about it...well after the fact. I'll just wish you the best of luck now."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"He is lucky....Although, I don't know what I would have done had he...hurt you any worse than that." Hiroki kissed Katsumi's hair and took a slow draw of the scent. Not as lavender like tonight. Ah...how he adored this feeling of closeness.

"I have a few scarves, mm....black or white....then. Oh wait, there might be a pastel of some sort. I know you won't want the flannel patterned one I have. I bought it for Halloween one year. It's red and green." He smiled because Hiroki liked flannel but he couldn't wear that sort of pattern to work at all.

Then for a moment, he said nothing as his arms tightened around Katsumi, "Yes....perfectly." he whispered upon Katsumi's hair with warm breath. "I don't want to let you go...."

But as he said that, Hi-chan padded in and started pawing at Katsumi's ankles then stood on the young man's foot as if to say, I'm here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image

"No flannel... gods no." Azriel teased, his black nails pulling at Hiroki's hands playfully, grazing the digits as he watched their bodies in the reflection of the mirror. "Am I beautiful, Asato-kun?" the bat suddenly asked, tilting his head to the side slightly, though his dark eyes never left the reflection. "Or am I handsome? Sometimes it's very hard to figure out which I am... Or which I am supposed to be with you." he sighed softly. "Things didn't go so well when I tried to be beautiful and cute... did they? Maybe for you... I should be dark and handsome instead..." he tilted his head back enough to catch the older man's gaze. "Which do you prefer?"
Hiyokomame was pawing at Katsumi's foot, but the young man wasn't paying attention right now. Least, not as much attention as he should've probably.
Of course whatever was really floating through Katsu's mind at the moment probably had less to do with what Hiroki really preferred... and more to do with his memories... and his own internal nightmares.
He felt off... wrong... and chilled even in the steamy bathroom within those warm arms.

User Image

User Image

"A mere photo shoot wouldn't produce the "AWWWW" factor that Akihiko needs. I'll keep watch on your bedroom for a while, then whatever pictures I take, I'll give to you. Except tonight. I may be too busy or too tired later, depends on how things go I suppose." Yuuji said with a smile, actually looking forward to his later conversation with Michi.
Of course Takagi didn't expect anything right off the bat... but it would be nice to figure out where both of them stood. Nice to have the conversation....
Sighing slightly, Yuuji shook his head, "Dinner was probably on the menu for the apology... but with Akihiko, he likes to go all out when he means it, if he can of course. I heard about his apology to Hiroki-san after the tsunami... it wasn't grandiose but it was sincere. At the time, he couldn't really do anything more than verbally say he was sorry. Hopefully he's made up for that a bit lately by not butting heads, literally, with the man."

User Image

"Yeah well there are certain things you kind of HAVE to have if you want your partner to enjoy themselves... and most of those yaoi forget that crucial detail." Akihiko pointed out as he lathered Tora in kitten shampoo.
Suddenly the bathroom was smelling of wet cat and... lilacs?
Narcissus' stomach rumbled and he sighed, "I'm starving!!! And now I have to bathe the cat!" he raged, though there wasn't really anything behind it except his want for some of the pizza he'd been smelling all day!
"Yeah... but when you're a teen and you're stuck practicing piano during all of your free time... hentai comes in REALLY handy if you get my meaning." the young tiger spoke with a slight smile. "Too bad Ruki doesn't have a squid after his a**. That'd be a nice fantasy right there." Akihiko was joking of course, but he glanced at Michi. "What sort of things do you fantasize about? Or DID you fantasize about... because I've a good idea what you think of these days."

User Image

Nakai sipped his coffee, just black with espresso and coconut flavoring. It was delicious and just what he needed after the Indian chicken wings.
The guitarist leaned across the table, catching Shou's gaze in his own and holding it for a long moment. "Then I'd be honored... Heika." he teased before he spoke once more. "It isn't, however, that I prefer the King over the Devil simply out of moral virtue. I see hope in the King's eyes... and it is far more desirable than the despair within the Devil's gaze."
It was the honest truth, at least how Nakai saw it.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou for an instance thought he could get lost in those eyes. He was the first to blink with a smile distracted by the last word. Maybe a slight blush hinted at his cheek as he picked up the cup and set it close to his lips, "I see....but....where you find hope, you will also find despair. Light cannot exist without Darkness." The chai was hot and the steam drifted up along Shou's skin warming it up. "Maybe you should see both concerts....and tell me which...The White King....or the Devil is living in this world...."

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"The crucial detail? Oh you mean that....." Michi smirked and then looked down at the fat kitten who looked like a really fat rat covered with soap right now. "Hey I'm hungry too...But you were the one that flicked a sausage at Takagi-san's head. By the time we get out there Ishi-san will have eaten all the pizza." That was possible with the way Izzy ate sometimes. The small man was a vacuum for junk food.

"Yes, I get your meaning. And it's a good thing that there isn't a space squid coming down for him because It has more...arms legs and other things than you." pointed out Michi with a particular grin. He knew that his jealous friend wouldn't stand for squid or anyone else in his place.

But then Michi went silent with that set of questions. How the heck was he suppose to answer that? He was having a difficult time finding the right words that didn't seems awkward or out of place. Because he couldn't say, I fantasized about you. And I tried to think of others, but sometimes that just didn't happen. Although, sometimes he had thought about Yuuji...and until recently he hadn't thought that Yuuji was even a possibility. Yuuji had opened a door and Michi was standing at the edge of it. "Well, maybe I've been fantasizing a bit about Kayla. Although she's back in the US working on a new album. She keeps in touch a bit. I don't know. I mean well...I've been fooling around a bit lately. Shou's friend seemed like a nice catch too. Although maybe a little out of reach for me, ne?"

He couldn't really talk to his friend about Yuuji and that possibility. Just because he really didn't know what Akihiko would think. That kind of worried him a bit.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh great... well mm...definitely not tonight. I'd like some private time with my partner thank you." Izzy wagged a finger at Yuuji, "And you better be too tired later!" Yes, Izzy definitely didn't want Yuuji peeking in if Akihiko had something planned for later!

"Yes, I suppose that Akihiko does like to go all out. But he really did go all out this time. I mean well over board. Now if I ever have to apologize I'm really going to have to think deeply about how to fit it to his expectations." Izzy laughed a little because he was certain that Akihiko would be apologizing far more often than he. Izzy tried to avoid big mistakes.

"I don't think he's butting heads with Hiroki. The man's laid up in bed so I think Akihiko has the sense to keep things under control." He also realized that Akihiko probably didn't want to risk Hiroki passing too soon either. The man was the closest thing that Akihiko had in connection to his grandfather and the past he was slowly working through.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Awh...but you'd look cute in flannel." he teased back knowing that Katsu probably would never wear flannel at any point in the future unless he was hiding under that one flannel colored heated blanket that he bought especially for Hiroki.

"Maybe you should just be....you...I don't need anything but what's in here." he murmured as his fingers rubbed over Katsu's heart. "As long as I get to see a real smile upon your lips."

He took in a deep breath and nuzzled Katsumi's hair, "Just be you....that would make me happiest." He couldn't ask for the Katsumi he had known, he could make this young man be what may or may not be within his soul. all he could ask for was what was in his heart.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

"Just... be me..."
The words were whispered softly and for a moment, Azriel did nothing. Then he moved Hiroki's hands from around his waist. Slowly he walked around the taller man before stepping into the bath.
"You wouldn't like me if I was just me." he whispered before completely submerging his body, head and all, into the water.
It was so hot... so gloriously warm...
The seconds ticked by and still Katsu didn't surface. Nearly a minute passed before he popped back up, taking a deep lung full of air. He tilted his head back, staring up at the ceiling in silence.
"Azriel... Katsu... Mi-chan... Katsumi... Add Matsumoto... Watanabe... Shinichirou... and Koyasu to the list of names I possess... How am I expected to find me beneath it all?" came the soft words as the bat sighed. "Gothic... Insane... Adorable... Forgotten... Wicked... Departed... Perverted... and Detestable..." he continued, saying one word for each name he had mentioned before. "You who loves everything Koyasu... including me... how can I be anything but that for you or for my moronic pretty-boy brother?" there was some contempt in Katsu's words, though more for the Koyasu line than anything else.
They had let him be thrown away, after all.
Black nails reached up to press against Katsumi's bare chest, right where his heart should be. "What's in here... feels nothing... Or does it? I fled to you out of fear... perhaps it does feel... something..." the young man shook his head, confused more than anything else really. "I could have run to Kaito-kun or to Izo... but I ran to you... why?"

User Image

User Image

"He goes all out so someone realizes he means it and that it isn't just sweet words to placate." Yuuji reasoned, starting on his second... well technically third, slice of pizza. "You wouldn't have to go all out. Just make him feel special."
The man laughed suddenly.
"Gomen gomen... that really does make him sound like your wife, ne? Gods I love teasing him about it. But seriously... he IS."

User Image

"Mmm.. point taken. Ruki's mine. I'll eat the squid before it lays a sucker on Ruki... and I DON'T mean eat him like that! The squid can go attack you or Yuuji instead... or maybe you both at the same time." he stopped scrubbing Tora for a second, thinking that over.
Then the musician smirked. "Okay that's kinda hot, both of you at once I mean, and yet I'm a LITTLE disturbed that I just pictured my cousin naked..." Akihiko laughed, completely amused with the mental image of tentacle hentai being set upon his friend...
Yeah... that would be hot... His friend all wet and slimy and bound up unwillingly... having to watch as Yuuji was helpless before the monster... both men at it's perverted mercy... that one larger tentacle going in for the 'kill' and...
"Yes..... we need to switch topics before I get turned on by the sheer idea of it." he teased, rinsing Tora off once again just to make sure he got all the shampoo out of the kitten's fur. "But I kind of meant impossible fantasy's, Michi-kun... not things that I KNOW you could make happen. As for Shou's friend... yeah... probably shouldn't tap that unless you're rich." he added with a wink.

User Image

One eyebrow arched and Nakai smiled, "I'd love to attend both so I could give you my honest opinion of it all. It would be a wonderful conversation over some roasting fish in the great outdoors, I think." he spoke with a wink.
Sure, he'd have to travel some, but it didn't matter really. Shou-san's two different sets were just that... different.
He wanted to see both and evaluate both equally.
"Light and Dark are two sides of the coin yes... but hope tends to be the outcome after the despair... at least in a happy story."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's chuckled as he closed his gallery and pulled up his schedule. Mmm.....if Tokyo is Light then Yokohama will be Dark. That way you don't have to travel too far to see both. My fans will appreciate it too. However, they won't know before the show what they are seeing. I might give a hint or two on my tweets."

"I suppose it might be good conversation over roasted fish." said Shou with a light smile as he sipped the chai. He hoped he would like fish roasted out in the wild. Somewhere in his car he most certainly would hide protein bars. Shou wasn't a picky eater but considering his own cooking skills and not knowing Nakai's that well, it seemed like a smart idea.

"Indeed. Two sides of a coin that must exist together because the coin can never be separated into two parts except in a fantasy." Very much liked his own life...his and Sai...Yes, There were many things about the Light and Dark themes which could be only a reflection of his inner soul. A soul that very few understood. Well in his case....two souls that never could truly meet.

"However, in some stories, hope doesn't bring about change. Only a man's action can truly change anything...but sometimes even that is not enough." added Shou as he took a napkin to his lips. It seemed that he liked to dig deeper into some mysteries when he had the opportunity to just relax and enjoy good conversation. "Alhough, I'd like to think that a man who works hard enough will find a way to step beyond his flaws, doubts or troubles."

"I'll be eager to hear your opinion of the concerts. And make sure you're sent good seats." Then he smirked broadly and set down his cup, "Maybe I'll be kind and not shine the light upon you in the audience or make you come up on stage." But there was a slight twinkle of mischief in those eyes, "But I won't promise anything. However, you will get backstage passes to my Tokyo concert at least."

Oh yes, this man before him deserved to be teased. Shou would probably put a spotlight on a couple friends if they came to the show.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi tried to hold back his laughter because Akihiko's jealousy about Izzy was just amazing some days. "Well better you EAT the squid than let Izzy EAT the squid right. You'd probably eat it far better than Izzy anyway. Squid eating takes plenty of practice. And I'm guessing you've had more than he."

"You know your cat is going to be a prune if you don't finish up with the poor guy soon." Tora really was an easy going cat because the little guy just let Akihiko scrub and scrub. Even spread his toes so Akihiko could clean between them. Heck, Tora was yawning in the tub!

But then Akihiko was talking about Yuuji and Michi blinked, "Ok whoa whoa.... your mind went there and that's a no go... You and Yuuji naked with a squid ain't happening." Although for an instant Michi wanted to be that squid. Michi didn't see himself all helpless against the squid. No...he saw Akihiko and Yuuji in quite a different scenario with him and a squid. Ok so maybe not the squid at all. He could toss out the squid from the equation and have a really good time. If he let his imagination go that far.

"Yeah...switching the topic is a great idea. Look at Tora. He's falling asleep in the tub." Good Lord, Akihiko just didn't know when to quit! Michi didn't need Akihiko getting turned on in the bathroom. That would lead to all sorts of guilt that Michi didn't want to be hearing about later. Michi wasn't sure he could take that sort of emotional stress. No...he was going to give him and Yuuji a chance to see if there was something there. He had to move on...he couldn't let Akihiko's flirty nature get the better of him again.

"Impossible? Well no. I don't have many impossible fantasies except if it something that I know I can't have. Like Mika-san." Like you.... he thought and then grabbed a nearby towel for the soaked kitten. "Most of the other crazy things you can find all over Tokyo if you look. I've even heard about a bar out there that caters to all sorts of fantasies like that. A girl I met in a bar last week told me about it. She gave me a card too and said I should go. But work has kept me too busy to even check it out."

He laughed a little and stretched out the towel, "And I have a feeling that going to a bar like that might not be a good idea with my new manager." Yeah, and after what Yuuji had said tonight, maybe he'd not have to think about a place like that. He didn't know for certain but he was willing to give it a try.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy was on his 3rd piece. Izzy loved pizza. Loved it even more since Akihiko had made it. Smart Wife for making several pizzas because Izzy was bound to eat his fair share. "But if I had to apologize, I'd want to do as much as I could. He is special to me, so I'd want him to feel even more special. Just really would be hard to....well....out do his ideas." Yes, topping Akihiko was difficult in more ways than one!

There was a grin that formed behind the pizza that was against Izzy's lips, "Yah...he's most certainly is. My Wiiifuuuu...But I'd like to think we balance each other out mostly. Ok well admittedly, in some ways, he's not the wife. But most of the time, yes...he most definitely is." winked Izzy as he set down his plate just long enough to have a sip of his beer.

"I wonder what's taking them so long. I mean...how long can it possibly take to clean four kitten paws and a belly." Izzy glanced towards the hallway and pondered getting up and checking on them.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki's eyes followed Katsumi as he pulled away and walked into the tub. He shook his head and sighed as he heard the words from those frustrated lips. He walked over to the edge of the tub and reached across to hold that wet chin and make the younger man look at him. "Just...be...You. Toss out all those names and all those descriptions given by others. Just toss every one of them away and Choose your own path for a change. You don't have to be any one of those things if you don't want to be. The young man that you were before the surgery told me he was choosing his own path...his own future. I didn't know exactly everything he had decided at the time, but he wasn't going to allow the rest of the world to etch another name or description to his soul. Instead, he was going to be the one writing the words he chose upon the earth and sky."

Hiroki paused and let go of Katsu's chin before sitting on the edge of the tub. He hadn't removed his clothes or bandages so he wasn't getting in for now. His dark eyes held a serious look to them as he gazed down at the younger man, "Your heart feels more than you're willing to admit. And one day you'll grasp at your own dreams again rather than what others expect of you."

He glance away for a moment then added, "Yes, I loved Koyasu Aki and yes, your brother is sometimes an idiot but...I have my own mind and I have my own will. I followed Aki and for all his faults with his family he was a talented business man. I was raised by a poor but generous family. And so my exposure to Aki's family wasn't me being raised by him but me being educated for his company. I wasn't blood so I never was treated the way Akihiko was. Maybe that was the difference and obviously why Akihiko and I couldnt get along. But...Akihiko is growing up and starting to see past these categories that Aki tried to fit him into. He's starting to realize that it wasn't a flaw in himself but a flaw in others, in Aki. Now he's taking charge of his own life. He's still a idiot sometimes, but...he's taking more responsibility for himself, his actions, and his words. Choosing his own path right or wrong. He's even learning about the company and I think one day, he'll be a good successor when I'm too old to manage it. One day...I do want to retire."

"So....maybe instead of giving me all reasons why you can't find yourself, grab that mental shovel and cut through the excuses. Dig yourself out then start looking at all the things that you could be and decide what you want to do...who you want to be. I can't do this for you, Katsumi....It's all on you."

For once, Hiroki was very direct with Katsumi. The young man needed to step forth and take control of his life and Hiroki couldn't do it for him. He wasn't even sure what sort of young man would come out in the end....He doubted it would be the same man he loved before the surgery. Hiroki even wondered if the man that emerged would be someone he could love at all. But....maybe it was better this way if Katsumi could have a life he chose.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image

"Others... How can you be so sure those aren't descriptions I've concocted on my own? Shinichirou Katsu was nothing more than an expensive SM-addicted whore. Azriel is a gothic nightmare bathed in blood. Mi-chan is a bubbly adorable smiling girl in cute frilly clothes. I never really was Koyasu Katsumi nor Watanabe Katsumi... and if I had been either, then I would have been nothing more than a forgotten waste of space, abandoned by his family. Matsumoto Katsumi..." the bat smirked slightly at his true name. "That is who I need to be... but it is who, I think, you don't want me to be... or perhaps you fear me to become?"
Sighing, Azriel sank a bit into the water, letting it rise up to his chin. "I adore my father, for all his faults, but I hate him as well... because he allowed Shinichirou Katsu to come into being. My voice... my salvation... I try to stand on my own two feet... but every time I find myself slipping back into the web. Would I be here without him? No... Would you even know I existed? Probably not. You certainly wouldn't be in love with me. So I tailor myself to his expectations... it is owed, isn't it?" dark eyes closed and for a moment, Katsu let his lips slip beneath the warm water, blowing bubbles as he considered his next words.
When he came up, the bat looked directly at Hiroki for the first time. "Your own mind... your own will... sometimes I think you don't understand the darker world... because for a very long time you didn't have your own mind or will." Katsumi pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and resting his chin on the tips of his knees as they poked from the water. All the while he continued to stare at the other man. "I made you love me. I played with your mind. We both know it... because I enjoy doing it. Even after I freed you from your chains... you stayed. After I set you lose from the house... you still stayed. Because you loved me. Because I MADE you love me. Is it your will now? Your own mind? Can you honestly tell me that what you want deep deep down... is of your own choosing? And am I not the same? Conditioned to follow in footsteps I don't even understand. So desperate to stay in the light that I'll sell my soul to the devil if it means longer in the sunlight that I didn't even remember ever feeling until only a year ago... I'm a horrible man, Asato-kun. You on the other hand are a man full of good intentions and a purer heart. But even you could be bent to the will of another... the same as I."
Sighing again, Azriel closed his eyes for a moment. "Perhaps that's the problem, ne? I want to be... useful. I want to learn and to experience the world denied to me... And yet I find myself drawn back to the darkness time and time again... like an addiction just itching beneath the surface. I fled to you... because you're pure, or at least far more than I at any rate... A part of me... wants you... desperately. Perhaps... perhaps that is love?" those dark orbs opened, locked on Hiroki once more. "Desperation and longing... and peace when you find yourself in the arms you've sought after... So perhaps it is all on me... but who is to say what I choose wasn't Izo's master plan in the end? Who is to say that things did not push me toward the path he wanted... and not to the one truly best for me? Surely loving you would displease him... because you are supposed to belong to me." he sighed again. "Does that mean these feelings I have are nothing more than the rebellious nature of a son? I love you because I'm not supposed to? Then again... is it even really love?"
Katsu ran his fingers through his hair, black nails stopped at the marks on his throat. "If I couldn't sing... would I even be alive today?" he laughed darkly, "Gomen gomen... I know a man who holds no voice and yet I am determined to bring him one. Perhaps that is my own choice. My father certainly would not approve of an association with that one... but it is necessary. Because one day, the spider won't be sitting in the middle of his web any more. One day... the young will devour the old and it will be my web. Already I have started down that path... and though I speak little of it to you, to spare you the darkness and the pain of course... things are going well. Soon I will have Oreo-kun and Kaito-kun... and perhaps one day... the voiceless serpent. If I can acquire him... I will have nothing to fear. Not the Doctor... not the shark... not even my father."
Reaching one lithe hand out, black nails carefully raked across one of Hiroki's hands before gently pulling it into the warm water, fingers caressing the man's palm and knuckles. "I know my path, Asato-kun. My question... was who do YOU want me to be. You tell me to be myself... but there are many sides to me... some far more dangerous than others."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki remained very silent as Katsumi spoke. There was a part of him, that wanted to shake the young man before him. But the other part of him certainly just wanted to throw his hands up in the air. The last part of his own thoughts surely didn't know what to say about his love for Katsumi other than...he loved him. But maybe Katsumi was right and it wasn't love at all? Or maybe....all of this was just hopeless? Or maybe Hiroki should just quit trying to come up with answers because every time he did, he always seemed to end up on the 'impossible' end of it all.

He watched as those nails raked upon his skin carefully, and he just sighed. And again he said nothing for a few minutes. But finally, after gaining his resolve under him again he answered, "Men and women don't go in to relationships telling each other who to be in their lives. I won't tell you who to be Katsumi. Maybe everyone in your life has made you feel like you had to be one thing or another but....that won't be me."

Hiroki pulled his hand out of the water to support himself on the edge of the tub, "Go on your tour for a few months...and who knows what you'll find within yourself. Experience a new world. Don't think so much about calling me, or anyone else in...that hellish web. Just be yourself and enjoy that freedom. Your father won't get in the way of Shou-san tour. You'll taste a life that might open your eyes to other opportunities. Who knows. But...what I do know, is until you really know who you are...you'll never love me...never love yourself."

The older man got up from the edge of the tub and walked over putting his hands on the sink to gaze into the mirror as if he could see within his own head space, "Maybe your right, maybe I don't love you at all. All of this is just some thing tortured into my head. Or maybe I do. Maybe I could see a bit more of the real you at one point in my life and that warmth connected us. Maybe by the end of your tour, we both will understand more about ourselves and choose which path is the one we'll follow." Even if those paths were in different directions...or along the same road.

His head leaned back as he looked up at the ceiling with distant eyes, "I just want you to be happy, Katsumi...." He couldn't solve any of the things that Katsumi spoke of. Heck, he wondered how the hell Aki kept Ohayou so clean with a monster like Izo just around the corner. But, Hiroki would try very hard to be his own man even if Katsumi ended up being far from his life in the future. "But....I never know the right things to say."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image

Something in Azriel's dark gaze softened considerably as he gazed at Hiroki. Was the answer that simple?
Everyone else told him who to be... but his pet wouldn't do that... because... because... why?
As the older man stood and walked to the sink, Katsumi rested his forehead on his knees, face hidden by his long hair.
Hiroki spoke of true freedom...
Was this freedom Katsu had now... a lie?
He didn't realize it at first but silent tears were streaming down his cheeks. Why did these words hurt? Why couldn't he understand love? Surely everything would be so much easier if he could...
"Boku... boku nigetai choudo..." Katsumi whispered, his arms tight around his knees as he curled up within the bath. ( 僕...僕逃げたいちょうど... ) He shook his head slightly, "Sore no subete nikumu!!!" ( それのすべて憎む!!! )
The young man could be clearly heard crying now and he wiped at his eyes, unable to stop the tears. Instead, he dug his palms into them, trying to stem the flow.
"You... you tell me to... to be happy... HOW CAN I BE?!" but then he went silent and still, leaning to the side of the bath as he curled deeper into the water. "Most off my team is going to be fired tomorrow... I'm going to be scolded and yelled at by that ******** Yamada because I wasn't there today and I don't even have a damn excuse that I can tell him. Then I'll be gone for two months without you... without Hiyokomame... I don't... I don't want to not think about calling... I..." Katsu's voice stopped and he sniffed, wiping his eyes once more. "Don't say that, Asato-kun... please don't... Do you know how alone a person is... when they know in their heart that no one truly loves them? More than for my father... I just wanted... wanted just someone..." black nails moved up to tangle in short locks, pulling harshly and scrapping against the bat's scalp. One nail racked his scar and the young man gasped.
It seemed to clear his mind just enough and Katsumi sat up, looking to Hiroki. "You promised me... we would see the ocean... together. When I return... why do I feel in my heart... that you won't want to see me again? It's why I want to know how you like me, Asato-kun. I don't mean anything mean or malicious by it. I... I just want you to stay... that's all... My path is dark and lonely... but I chose it... I don't ever want to be used by someone again, Asato-kun... and so I have to become stronger than them... than him... or else I run away from everything... and even then, I would be alone."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

Laughter bubbled up from the blond, "I don't mind the spotlight. If I had known you wanted to be incognito, I wouldn't have done that and instead would have simply sent you backstage passes secretly. BUT if you really want to get me up on stage, best do so wen I see your second set. That way at least I'll have a feel for the music." he teased right back with a wink. "To get back to the serious subject at hand however..." Kai's long fingers, perfect for the guitar, snagged his coffee and brought it up to his lips. "If you want something bad enough... then you can change anything... or die trying. It's about willpower... though certainly chance and luck can help in the end, ne? What is it though... that a King would want so badly, hmm?"

User Image

Akihiko coughed, the mere idea having caught him off guard. "Wait, how did I get naked with the squid?" he asked, pulling Tora out of the bath and taking the towel from Michi. Carefully the man began to dry off the kitten. "And I think I've had far more practice at squid consumption than Ruki..." he added, somehow just barely keeping the blush from his cheeks.
But not by much because the very tips of his ears were a bit red...
"Yeah well Yuuji's not going to let you get your rocks off in a random bar. He can't follow you as well in a setting like that. Now if you BOTH went, that might be something entirely different. But... well..." looking up at Michi, Akihiko smiled. "Why don't you hook up with Yuuji instead? I mean... it isn't like you haven't before, you know?"
Yes... move the conversation away from the squid...
Except...
"Plus you DID just stick myself and Yuuji in the squid fantasy... which means you obviously have a bit of a thing for him too, you know?"

User Image

"In only some ways?" Yuuji asked with a grin as he picked up his beer for a sip. "He cooks... he cleans... he does laundry... and I know he's let you go at him before. I'm sure there are other things too."
Glancing in the direction of hall, Takagi shrugged. "Your cat was covered in pizza sauce. Takes a while to get that out of anything... PLUS he probably wanted to make sure that none of Tora's fur was stained."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well I don't mind the spotlight but I had no idea you were going to do that. Troublemaker. And don't deny that you're trouble because I've seen the news." Shou set down his drink then waved over a waiter ordering another chai. After the waiter left he said, "Tokyo will be my last show of the tour so then you can get a feel for the music. Maybe you'll see some low quality videos online. My fans try to sneak shots of me at almost every concert."

But for a moment, Shou's finger traced over the edge of the wood on the table. So many things that Nakai didn't know about him but that was ok with Shou. It was better that people didn't know about his screwed up head. And since he didn't have to worry about any strange relationship like he had with Jun, it didn't matter, Nakai would never know. "A King always wants something he cannot grasp in every day life....simpler things beyond duty and the demands of his kingdom....I wonder." Understanding....love....warmth...acceptance....things he can never find.

He smirked then and glanced up at Nakai escaping his own deeper thoughts, "Maybe the King just needs to go camping, ne? Hah! You'll just have to figure it all out when you see my show." No he didn't want Nakai to think he was a depressed man when really he had a vibrant soul. "You should try creating a theme for a show one day. Mmm...maybe I should have a fancy leather costume made just for you." he winked just as the waiter came back with a fresh chai and several flavored creamers.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi chuckled again as Akihiko coughed and he watched that blush spread. That sweet blush that he adored upon the tips of his ears. Yes, he knew that Akihiko got his 'point'. "Mmm.... yeah...I won't ever think of squid on sushi in the same way ever again." He licked his lips when he knew he probably shouldn't have. But sometimes Michi's nature thoughts were so inclined to that particular direction when it came to Akihiko.

"Of course, he's not going to let me go into a bar like that. He my manager now. I doubt I could get away with anything while he's watching over me." But then Akihiko proposed something that was a surprise coming from the man's lips especially after Yuuji's comments in the car.

"Well...umm... maybe he and I will talk about it in the near future." Michi didn't want to tell Akihiko that Yuuji had just talked to him about this very thing tonight! Because Akihiko had a way of causing Yuuji all sorts of trouble. He didn't even know if Yuuji would tell Akihiko. "Yeah...ok..so I have thought about him a bit. But his life has been kind of complicated." He didn't need to explain that to Akihiko. The man surely understood Yuuji's hell.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You're probably right. I just don't want dinner to get cold." Izzy said as he got up and put the covers over the Pizza to keep them warm thinking about Yuuji's other comments, "Mmm...He's a husband when he needs to be. And he's a wife when he...not. I think that's the best way to describe Akihiko. So...I think I have the best of both worlds."

However, even as he covered them he lifted the lid again and pulled out another slice. "I should only ask my wife to make these once a week. I'd eat this everyday if I could. Umai!"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki gripped the sink and stared down at the bowl. He hated it when Katsumi cried. He could feel it with all his being right now. And he wanted to just stem those tears with his lips. Just listening to those words made tears silent stream down his own cheeks. He could hear the plopping of drops as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Then he heard Katsumi stand up and reminded him of one promise he had made to his Kitten Furr. He sucked in breath and lifted his head and before he knew it, he was at Katsumi' side reaching forward to drag the younger man into his arms. "I promised you that...and we will go together. I do want to see you again....I do....I love you even if you don't believe me. I fell in love with you. And....I don't want you to be alone on this road of life." His fingers caressed that soft cheek before he kissed those moist lips tenderly. "I just want you....just you...no one else....nothing fancy....no masks...just your sweet smile and a warm blanket on the beach...curling your fingers in my hand as you gaze at me with those deep brown eyes."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Katsumi was soaking wet of course, but he didn't care. The bat wrapped his arms around the elephant of Ohayou, looking up into brown eyes that were swimming in tears that had yet to fall.
"Asato...." Katsu whispered just before his lips were claimed.
He pressed himself against the warmth of the man before him, holding tight and not even thinking of Hiroki's shoulder right now. He just wanted to be held... to be told he wasn't alone... when he felt so very very insignificant and yet trapped in his world.
Hiroki loved him...
The only person in the world... who seemed to truly care for the young man.
He choked back a sob, his chest physically hurting with the realization. Katsumi didn't want to let his pet go... Katsumi wanted to ask this man to come with him... but Hiroki couldn't... and he knew asking was futile...
"How I wish you could come with me..." the bat whispered because wishing couldn't hurt anything. His eyes closed as he fit his body so perfectly up against the older man's own. "If you want to see me smile... tomorrow... come with me somewhere after I finish work. Onegai?" Katsu's voice was soft as he looked up into Hiroki's eyes. "Just you and I, Asato-kun... we can get away from everything for just one night. I... want to show you something..."
Gently, Azriel's fingers drifted, pushing aside the older man's shirt just enough to see the bandaged wound. He began to unwrap it tenderly, remembering that he had promised to help dress it again. When the bandage fell to the floor, Katsu took a step backward, further into the bath. He released Hiroki, but stretched out one hand as if to beckon him into the warm water.

User Image

User Image

Narcissus rolled his eyes, "Yes well I won't ever think of it the same either..." he replied, mentally envisioning the whole lot of them at the damn thing's mercy.
Which only made him blush worse.
"I should kick the lot of you out of the house and drag Ruki downstairs..." the musician grumbled, letting the kitten who was now towel dried scamper away... or rather tried to.
Tora just kinda fell over all comfortable and sleepy.
Sighing, Akihiko stood, tossing the towel into a clothes hamper before pointing a finger at Michi. "YOU... need to go grab Yuuji and just do it before your libido give you other ideas." he teased, leading the way from the bedroom.
But before he hit the hall, Narcissus could hear the conversation. Putting a finger to his lips, the musician crept silently down the hallway... coming up to stand behind Izzy.
He had his arms crossed over his chest, and Yuuji couldn't keep his gaze from fixing on the man for a moment.
"Best of both worlds, ne? And do tell me, dear Ruki... which would I be right now, hmm?" Akihiko asked with one raised eyebrow as he stared directly at the back of his partner's head.
Yuuji grabbed Izzy's plate of pizza before the man had a chance to react... just in case he panicked. Wasting good food a second time tonight just wasn't on the agenda.

User Image

Nakai waved a hand at the comment and made a 'tsk sound. "The media exaggerates. Hell, I exaggerate." he replied, taking another pull on his cigarette. "As for the King well... maybe you're right. Camping might do him good. Though what to do for the Devil, hmm? I'm sure his tastes aren't quite so simple..." of course the guitarist really had no idea how that could be interpreted, nor that he was dancing the line of flirtation. His conversation with Shou was fun and mentally stimulating... and they clicked well as possible friends.
The blond scoffed at the idea, "A theme? No thanks. You and Narcissus have the market cornered on that one. Well and that creepy Azriel guy. Course not like his theme changes much, ne?" Kai asked with a smirk.
After all, there was only so much one could do with blood and gore.
"However... I don't think I'd mind you fitting me for a fancy leather costume. Something in dark blue, I think..." he laughed, tapping ashes from his cigarette into the ash tray. "Something like a Sephiroth coat. Now THAT s**t I would wear... play a little guitar... sling it over my back and then just caress the microphone... mmmm."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Exaggerates...Mmm...ok so what about that story about the 3 girls in back of the bar? Was that exaggeration too? Ok so it was a tabloid but it had been fairly juicy." Shou giggled a little because it was fun to tease Nakai. But then he took a deep breath and pulled himself together, "No...his tastes are anything but simple...." That could have described Shou to a tee. His life wasn't simple..., "If you can appease the Devil, I'd be amazed."

"Ha! One day you'll create a theme. It may not be now but someday when the right mood strikes and the right songs come together, you'll see that vision. And when you do, I'll be the one chuckling in the audience." Then he stopped knowing that Azriel's theme had changed starkly as he became Mi-chan, "I don't think that you've seen the range of Azriel-san quite yet. But...I'll admit his gore won't get him the larger venues he would like to grasp."

No...that's why Mi-chan came about. Of that Shou was certain. That's why Izo wanted Azriel on Shou's tour so badly. Shou understood that he was grooming a rival. But Mi-chan's music wasn't quite the same, however, it opened the door for Azriel's other talents. Yes, Shou wasn't naive.

"So....Sephiroth...eh?" Shou glanced at the ceiling. He knew the game, he had seen the character. Although, somehow Nakai didn't seem the dark noble part. Ah...but some people just dreamed about the clothes and not the meaning behind the monsters that wore them. "I'll see what I can do." he winked as he opened and poured up a spicy pumpkin creamer into his chai. "But if you had the coat, there would have to be a cool setting for such. Or a very cool guitar. One cool coat doesn't do it on it's own."

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi saw that full blush and he almost reached over to caress that check but firmly stuffed his hands into his pocket trying to avoid a big mistake, "Well you could kick us out but I'm starving. At least, let me eat the pizza before you throw me out to the snow."

He glanced down and saw the lazy kitten then leaned over and picked him up, "Man....Ishi-san's cat is so....mellow. I have this feeling if you have to wash your Ra, you'll need protective gear or a professional. We better prove to Ishi-san that his cat is clean"

But then Akihiko started mentioning what he should do with Yuuji! "Look grabbing Yuuji isn't that easy Akihiko. It's not like he's going to just jump in the sack with me. You really think your cousin is that easy? And how do I know he wants to be grabbed?" Ok maybe he did KNOW that Yuuji wanted to talk with him about dating. But that didn't mean suddenly doing everything else that came with dating. Yuuji may want...time. He didn't know. Heck he wasn't about to assume anything.

Outside the room, Michi tried very hard to keep from laughing as Akihiko snuck up behind Izzy. Oh boy....He wished he could see the look on Izzy's face!

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Instantly, when Izzy heard those words, he did exactly what Yuuji thought and panicked!! The plate almost when flying had it not been for Yuuji's swiftness.

Izzy didn't turn right away but looked squarely down at Yuuji. Oh this man had known Akihiko was there! He knew that. Yuuji was way too perspective and he didn't even give him a single clue after saying all those things too!

Finally, Izzy did turn around to face his naughty partner. He could see Michi about to burst into laughter with Tora in his arms. Izzy didn't answer but walked over and plucked the kitten from Michi and looked him over. "He's very clean....Thank you."

Maybe Izzy was going to put a different type of maneuver....not answering at all!

Tora nuzzled Izzy and started to purr loudly. He needed to be brushed and he glanced over to see Ra up on his perch peering at everyone especially the pizza!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Tomorrow?" Hiroki nuzzled Katsumi's hair trying to figure out how the heck he'd go anywhere tomorrow. He was suppose to remain, in bed, resting and he wasn't suppose to leave without guards. "Mm....I'll try....somehow, I'll be there."

He kissed the wet head and he could feel those fingers at his bandaged wound. How the heck he was going to meet Katsumi after work by himself was a daunting task. Everyone would kill him if they found out.

He felt the last bandage fall and then he reached forward to take that outstretched hand before slowly getting into the water. It was warm and he carefully sank down into it pulling Katsumi with him. "I just want to hold you for awhile...." His fingers gently stroked over Katsu's arms and down to the small of his back before he embraced him carefully once again.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

A smile broke out on Azriel's face and the bat giggled. "Dear Asato-kun... I hadn't thought you so focused but..." his long black nails trailed down the man's torso, before fingers hooked into the older man's pajama pant bottoms.
Yes Hiroki had walked into the bath without finishing undressing... and it amused the bat. With a mischievous grin, Katsu's fingers pulled slowly, inching Hiroki's pants down slowly.
"You can't bathe in your clothes..." the young man teased, continuing that slow pull downward. He reached up, taking one of Hiroki's hands and placing it against his shoulders just to keep the man steady.
Once the pants and boxers were down to the elephants ankles, he carefully lifted one leg, moving the pants away, before doing the same to the other leg. He tossed the soaking wet clothes out of the way then smiled, looking up at Hiroki from his still somewhat kneeling position.
"Now that's better... isn't it?" Katsumi asked, letting his nails trace lazily back up Asato's thighs, then over his hips as the bat stood once more. "How did you forget such a simple thing, hmm? Did I upset you so much?" one hand moved to rest against Hiroki's cheek, the young man's thumb lovingly rubbing his jawline. "Gomen... sometimes I get frustrated at everything... at myself... and I don't know how to express it really..."

User Image

User Image

Akihiko was too quick however and he reached out, grabbing Izzy around the waist and pulling the man up against him from behind. "I don't think so... You can't just dodge the question by running off to brush your kitten." he teased, fitting the shorter man right up against his body.
For his part, Yuuji smirked slightly, "If it helps, Lucky-san... I didn't notice him until after you'd said that... then I figured to save the pizza first since we're all starving."
As if to prove that part, Narcissus' stomach growled.

However, before in the bathroom, Akihiko had smiled at Michi. "Oh come on... after what I caught you two doing at the Ware House you KNOW he wants it. He isn't easy but YOU started him on this path no doubt... you and those gorgeous wandering digits of yours." he teased with a wink. "Fine... you can have pizza before I toss you out in the cold." the young tiger had added with a laugh.

User Image

"Oh well um... see... okay yeah I was with three girls but honestly, two of them were lesbians so I was TECHNICALLY only with one girl." Nakai replied before winking.
Not his fault two of the girls put on a good show together for him... and the third just really wanted into his pants.
"And if that violinist were still a part of your group then I'd have to ask how much trouble he is... because we had a little fun in a club bathroom... well, me and him and another of my friends." the blond added, drinking down the rest of his coffee.
He wouldn't order another because he'd be up all night... but luckily the waiter had left some water so he poured himself a glass from the carafe.
"Don't tell me you haven't had a wild time or two, Shou-san. I can't believe that. Now when that Devil inside is so hard to please...." Kai joked before waving a hand at the comment about Azriel. "His gore is pretty good but there isn't a large enough market for it. Though... kind of creeps me out how much he looks like Narcissus..."
But then the conversation returned to clothes and Nakai couldn't help laughing. "If I had a coat that kick a** then I could just strut around the stage and girls might faint, ne? Mmmm... I just enjoy leather clothing is all... and if I can get it in blue, all the better. Black is quite over rated."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games