Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:35 am
yamabuki
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Not a lot of people are on.....hmm I haven't seen Jarvin for a long time. And some people that are in this guild
Jarvin left...he said it was becuz Ayaka hated him or something like that...but she never said she hated him but he left anyways...
Oh yeah, I read that somewhere in the previous pages. He probably used that for an excuse to do something else lol, of course he knows Ayaka loves him.

i think LOVE is too strong a word...im a good friend of ayaka. ^^ besides i have Jarvins phone number...if your all that worried hell i could call him. xx

crying I MISS JARVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:10 am
AyakaBoA
yamabuki
Mizuki Lee
Cursed Ronin
Mizuki Lee
Not a lot of people are on.....hmm I haven't seen Jarvin for a long time. And some people that are in this guild
Jarvin left...he said it was becuz Ayaka hated him or something like that...but she never said she hated him but he left anyways...
Oh yeah, I read that somewhere in the previous pages. He probably used that for an excuse to do something else lol, of course he knows Ayaka loves him.

i think LOVE is too strong a word...im a good friend of ayaka. ^^ besides i have Jarvins phone number...if your all that worried hell i could call him. xx

crying I MISS JARVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna call...  

yamabuki

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:22 am
well well...it seems that Jarvin is on gaia... hes just not in the AP guild. i found a post he made...Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:56 am! so hes still on gaia...just avoiding the AP guild. xx ill track him down and bring him back thats my quest!

-sets out.....- -comes back a second later...ok..were to begin? ^^;-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:15 pm
yamabuki
well well...it seems that Jarvin is on gaia... hes just not in the AP guild. i found a post he made...Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:56 am! so hes still on gaia...just avoiding the AP guild. xx ill track him down and bring him back thats my quest!

WHAT?! Why.... crying I hope he comes back. Wouldn't that be something is someone made a spiffy banner thing saying, "Come back home Jarvin, the APG misses you!" like a lost child kind of poster O.o  

Funaho

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:30 pm
-shrugs...it may work...Jarvin will come home when hes ready.-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:35 pm
crying Ayaka misses Jarvin even more now! crying  

Raisus

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:35 pm
Funaho
yamabuki

WHAT?! Why.... crying I hope he comes back. Wouldn't that be something is someone made a spiffy banner thing saying, "Come back home Jarvin, the APG misses you!" like a lost child kind of poster O.o
rolleyes ...
Then again, he isn't so bad... xp

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:51 pm
Pagtatapat01
Funaho
yamabuki

rolleyes ...
Then again, he isn't so bad... xp

[WAITER]

User Image  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:52 pm
ROFTLMAO.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:56 pm
yamabuki

it says his last post was on the 22nd  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:57 pm
Ggeh?

*|waitress|*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:59 pm
annoucing- I Yamabuki take responability in finding and retreving Jarvin our lost friend...if he is indeed dead as he claims to be...i shall use a Phinox Down to revive him and bring him home to the APG. I shall stop it nothing to bring our beloved friend home and show him how much hes apprechiated and love.

With great respect and love I WILL FIND HIM!  

yamabuki

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:59 pm
wow, talk about stalking. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:00 pm
LETS ALL STALK HIM!!!!!!!!!  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:01 pm
I LIKE TO STALK!!! blaugh

*|waitress|*  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games