Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, actually I didn't know what I had in mind but....see..." He pulled out his phone and punched up a browser. Then showed it to Nakai. I was thinking summer camp might be good for Ko." Upon the browser was a summer camp in Southern Japan. It was a fairly well to do camp with a solid curriculum. Not quite the same outdoor experience that Nakai was going to show Shou.

Then Shou put his head on his hand his elbow on the table as he picked up a piece of Naan and flapped it between his fingers as he spoke, "Of course not! Running around bare to the world would just mean me and you plucking off way too many ticks! And we'd become a tasty offering to ever mosquito in the region beyond getting a severe sunburn. I don't think either one of us wants to come home looking like a red puffy pin cushion. And the sunburn probably is worse than the mosquito bites. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. Actually no t-shirt. It's too painful." That was the first week of exposure - A nasty sunburn. Shou didn't tan like Izzy did until the first burn had passed. It wasn't fun at all.

"Although the laying out under the stars...sounds divine. I could use a few hours to just dream. Mm....I will need to bring a 'tablet'." he winked at Nakai, "Who knows what new music might slip out while we are dreaming. Do you plan on bring an acoustic guitar or should I?" Shou doubted he'd want to go without the means to make some music while he was away.

"So...you hang trash to avoid animals. Ok.....No...we're not leaving the trash in my Jeep. I don't want to find a bear or something else inside my Jeep." He wagged the Naan at Nakai before drawing it back to take a bite. "Mmm...I'm looking forward to this trip. You know I'll be thinking about it on my tour."

Actually, he wanted to look up camping on the internet when he had the opportunity and make sure his Jeep had the proper emergency gear. After the onsen incident, Shou wasn't going to take chances on not having a medical kit or other tools. Better to be safe than sorry. "I take my Jeep to the shop and make sure it's ready for a trip. Do we want to take a cooler as well for...beer?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Hey I think you're sweet. Sometimes." Michi said with a smirk then tilted his head thoughtfully when Yuuji came back with that question. "Yeah...I really thought I could with the right guy." Akihiko had been the right guy...that one guy. Michi never wanted to go anywhere else really when he was fooling around with Akihiko. Except his acknowledgement of that reality came after the Tsunami when Akihiko was too focused on Izzy for him to express anything. Bad timing...Now Akihiko was practically 'married'. Not that Michi couldn't respect that but sometimes it still hurt. Although Michi was moving on in his own way.

But then Yuuji started talking about his world and all those things that might or might not come to pass. Then suddenly Yuuji said something that shocked Michi. He hadn't expected this particular sentence coming out of Yuuji's mouth. His eyes widened a bit as he tried to come up with a response because blurting out the first thing that came to mind was something Akihiko would do and that might be a big blunder on his part.

"Maybe I could invest in a nice playboy reputation instead." his smile was genuine even midst this new possibility, one that he had never considered would happen. "But are you sure you'd enjoy dating someone like me? Do you want to talk more about this when we leave here tonight? I have a feeling Akihiko will be wondering what we're doing if we stay out here too long?" Actually Michi needed time to think. He wanted to make sure that this was really what Yuuji wanted to try. He wasn't opposed. Anything but...In fact, he was sorely tempted because being with Yuuji had tempted him once before. Maybe it was all the issues that he had carried from the tsunami that had made the feeling of compatibility stronger with Yuuji. Or was it something else?

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes focused on the phone, looking at the summer camp. "I think that'd be great for a kid. Different from what we're going to do but it's still good." the blond spoke as he leaned back in the chair. "Ah well yes one of the things you're going to bring with you is sunscreen. Another is bug repellant. I'll have a few candles to help with that near the hammocks too."
He watched Shou for a moment as the man shook his naan at him. "Yes bring pen and paper, or a pencil. I'll definitely take my guitar and I figured we could carry a cooler between the two of us. If we're using your jeep, we shouldn't have to hike too far...especially if it has four wheel drive."

User Image

Takagi was a bit shocked to say the least, fully thinking he would've gotten shot down for this one.
But he hadn't.
"I don't want this to turn into something weird though. I mean... well like Nezumi, you know? I'm not a clingy sort of guy so if I DO get a bit odd, just smack me upside the head, got it?"
Yuuji moved then, getting out of the car because he KNEW that Akihiko would start wondering about it. "Of course I'd enjoy it but yeah, we should talk about it later. Let's not give my cousin anything to pick on us with, ne?" he asked with a smile, waiting until Michi was out of the car before he locked the door and pocketed the key.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"So...different ne?" Shou pulled away his phone and pocketed it. "At least it will be good for him if he wants to go. I've not spoke with him about it yet but I think it would give him a chance to connect with other children."

"Sunscreen....indeed. Mmm...bug repellant...right. Ok... mm.. yes send me this list." Shou's mind was not a steel trap when he was this busy. He could see himself on stage in the middle of a song suddenly pondering what he was forgetting for the future camping trip and knowing how he was he might ask his audience for advice. It was highly probably for the star who even used Twitter for solutions on how to do good parenting things for Ko. His fans were fabulously capable!

"It has four wheel drive and a powerful engine. It's rather comfortable for a Jeep. We won't lose it either because it is a brilliant orange." Pulling out his phone again, he quickly typed in a few notes about all these things. He might not remember he had this note later but at least he would try to keep the list.

"My tour in Japan should run for 2 months with a final show here in Tokyo. You'll have to come see it. I'll have tickets sent to you. They go on sale next week. So when will your tour be completed after this break? I don't get a break this time around. My schedule is non stop but I like them like that since it means when I'm done, I'm really done. However, I believe there is a day or two that I'm doing photo shoots in various parts of the country for the next calendar. And one day for a TV interview in Fukuoka. Although I think Yamada-san has added a couple break days here and there. Other people need time off I suppose. And Ko will certainly want to see some of the sites in the new cities we travel."

"Mm...that leads to one question, what 5 days should we attempt this outing?" He pulled out his phone and dragged up his schedule from Yamada then raced to the end. "This is when my last show occurs in Japan." He pointed to the date. "When are you going to be free to go...camping?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Weird?" Michi said as he opened the door. "How would it get....Oh...no..Um yeah you're not that odd. Well hey, you've had real relationships before and he didn't know what one was like. So Nezumi-san, he just needed to find someone that well...wanted him as much as he wanted them." Michi wouldn't say anything too bad about Nezumi because it wasn't his place. He didn't know the man's world that much and even if he did it wouldn't be fair to shoot him down for wanting more in life.

"But...Ok, I'll bop you on the head. Not hard like Akihiko but you'll know." Michi wasn't in to beating people up for mistakes. He preferred to just move on and try very hard to not make those mistakes himself. "Alright, lets talk later." He smiled at Yuuji then walked up to the house and knocked on the door inside the garage. He wasn't going to walk in without Akihiko or Izzy allowing it.

A few moments later, Izzy opened the door and smiled at them both. "Come in! You're late but the pizza is a little late too. Akihiko baked a few for tonight!" Izzy ushered them in and took them through the kitchen where the food was finally out of the oven. "We will eat more relaxed tonight in the great room. I've already set up some plates out there. Akihiko is getting a few things ready at the bar."

He guided them both into the great room and Michi waved, "Hey, Akihiko, we made it. Sorry we're late. My studio session was grueling. My dancers don't understand me....Yuuji had to come peel me out of there."

Izzy chuckled thinking how much Michi was learning and acclimating to his new work.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Yuuji smiled to his star. "Yeah I don't think I'd mind being bopped on the head gently for once." he teased with a wink before suddenly Izzy was opening the door.
He wouldn't talk about Nezumi here... especially with this man's dislike of the ex-manager.
"Lucky-san, sorry we were late. Both of us just got a bit caught up in work." he spoke as the man lead them through Akihiko's home.
No... no this was Akihiko and Izzy's home now.
"More like he had to peel you off the sexy dancers I bet." Narcissus spoke up as he was busy cutting the pizza at the bar. He smiled to the two men. "I don't mind you being late. Long as it was for a good reason. If you'd told me that you fell asleep on the sofa and forgot... now THAT..."
"Would be reason for pepperoni to fly?" Takagi asked with a smirk of his own. "It smells really good, Akihiko. Have you ever made this before?"
The young tiger shook his head, "Nope. First time. You should've seen what we went through to get all this... meat." he teased, blue gaze flickering to Izzy as he recalled his partner's Freudian slip earlier in the day.

User Image

Kai smiled happily, "Don't worry, Shou-san. I promise you'll have a full bullet-ed list with everything on it that you need to bring... right down to your socks." the guitarist set his empty glass down on the table before stopping. "Wait brilliant orange? I do hope no one follows us... that's a rather remarkable color for a car. Why orange?" he asked, rather curious as to the mercurial man's color choice.
Nakai pulled his phone out however, intending to answer Shou's questions. "Well my tour is slated for a month left after my week off... so I'll be finished before you. I can easily make room to see your finale in Tokyo." he penned that into his schedule on his iphone.
The only tech he really understood...
"Any time you're ready after that I should be free. It will take me some time to start up a new album or single obviously... and as long as I schedule interviews and photo shoots while you're still on tour, then we shouldn't have a schedule conflict. I'll keep the two weeks after your Tokyo show free, just in case." Kai replied, making a note of that in his phone as well.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, mmm...actually I just closed my eyes and picked the first color my finger landed upon. It was orange. Good thing too, the other colors were rather drab. And I already have one drab car in my garage for getting around town unnoticed. I would have had to do something custom. Mmm...but I wouldn't worry too much, I've not taken it out too much in public. My fans know about my purple sports car but they've not been told about the other cars I've in my garage." Yes, Shou was rather random at times and his garage had several random cars including a small Smart car!

"I see. Ok well let's plan to go not long after my tour...mmm..how about the next weekend. I'll need to make sure someone is watching Ko for a few days and all my after tour things are settled out." His eyes drifted up and he watched Nakai type things into his phone. Really, he had not planned on this to happen at all. He had just planned on seeing the man and congratulating him on his first real tour. But maybe Shou could learn a few things about the world through Nakai's simpler life. Goodness knows Shou needed to learn to unplug.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Hey! Ok...well Mika-san was hard to peel myself away from. Oh yeah she says Hi. I wish she could dance with me but Yuuji has informed me I need to be in non-newbie status to afford her fee." he sighed with a certain smirk remembering her long legs and her great moves.

"Oh no...you can't afford her. I know how much that fee is!" Izzy piped up and wagged his finger almost choking on the thought,"Shou had a deal with her during last year because he was also supporting XFantasyX products. She did that charity event with Shou and Narcissus because of that deal and it was for Charity. Go Label knew the promotional value of having her star with them. Give yourself a few years Takanka-kun."

"Great....so how much do I have to make to snag her?" Michi walked over too a sniff of the aroma from that pizza. "I'm starving, Akihiko. Thanks for cooking."

Then Izzy blushed as Akihiko talked about the 'meat'. He turned his head away and tried not to encourage the young tiger into further conversation about...'meat'. "I....I think we've got plenty of food. Get yourself a plate and I'll get the drinks. Beer ok for the both of you for starters??"

Michi glanced back just to catch that blush before an eyebrow lifted as he looked back to Akihiko before saying in a lower voice, "What's with the meat?" Then with a louder voice he answered Izzy, "Sure...beer is fine. Perfect with Pizza."

As soon as Izzy knew what they wanted, he went behind the bar to get the bottles.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

One of the young tiger's eyebrows rose and he shook his head, "No, you can't afford her. I don't want to think of the yelling that would take place if Asato knew you wanted her to dance with you at this stage. But if the dancers we have aren't to your liking, Michi-kun... I'm sure we could scout the clubs a bit and see if anyone catches your eye as a good partner. I wouldn't mind signing a new dancer or two." Narcissus spoke as he wiped his hands on a towel.
The pizza was cut into nice slices.
"The beers are in the sink in the kitchen." he said, popping Izzy playfully with the towel before winking at Michi.
Soon as his partner was running off to find the beer, the musician spilled the beans. "Can you really blame me for teasing Ruki when he's standing there with a big thick length of pepperoni? I mean honestly? That's just asking for it, Michi-kun."
Yuuji laughed slightly, "I can imagine the grin on your face... sadly."
"Well he was asking if we should get it cut at the store or cut it at home and that the stick looked better. I just couldn't help it. Really." the man grinned.

User Image

"Weekend sounds good... so Thursday through Monday or would you rather it be Friday through Tuesday?" he asked, wanting to know which fit with Shou's schedule easier.
To the guitarist, it really didn't matter because he was free for the most part anyway.
Amber eyes flickered up from his phone. "I can't believe you just picked an orange car, Shou-san... honestly... And then you've got a purple one too... If you buy a pink one or a neon green one, then I'm seriously going to question your sanity." the blond teased with a wink. "Hmmm... I haven't met Ko-kun, though I've heard about him. He's your nephew, right?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm...Friday to Tuesday...yes, that would work for me. It will give me a little time to set up things on my end." Shou typed this information on to his calendar and starred it so he would not forget.

Then he glanced up into Nakai's eyes, "What's wrong with an orange car? Why should I have the same color as everyone else has? Is there any reason I should have a mundane color when I can have something bright and bold?" He seriously questioned that because he didn't understand why people wanted to have the same thing as everyone else.

"Pink..no..but I've got the cutest Smart Car with a rainbow metallic panel set." Shou said with a wink and then laughed, "So go ahead and think I'm insane most people do anyway. But I don't want to live anyone else's life. Nor want to regret not doing the things I long to do."

"But as for Ko, yes...he's my nephew." Shou could live the lie easily since while Ko still was his own. He had no idea that the young boy was starting to realize a few things about himself. "He's touring with me this time around. If he does good on all his homework he gets to be on stage too." Shou grinned then glanced up noticing that people were starting to catch bits of their conversation. "Maybe we should leave soon."

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Izzy walked out to get the beers after Akihiko bopped him with the towel. Then Michi chuckled, "Seriously? I would have given anything to see that." He grabbed a plate and took a slice of pizza. "I'm sorry for not waiting but I'm really hungry." His lips were around the slice before saying another thing. "Mmmm....Umai!"

"Yeah I bet you had a cat like grin on your face while teasing him. poor guy." said Michi between bites as he walked over to a chair and plopped his butt down. "Thanks for inviting us over, Akihiko."

Izzy was soon back in the room with a few beers in hand. He handed some to the guests first then handed Akihiko one before opening his own. He walked over and picked up a plate gathering up a slice soon afterwards. "So Yuuji, I got a message that you moved into my office. My secretary was all worried about it because you didn't have anyone help you and she wondered if I wasn't coming back. But I told her that you were working with Takana-kun and you need a place to work. I guess one day I need my....job clarified."

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 pm
User Image

"I'm not saying you need a car like everyone else... but now I'm going to imagine you in this big assed creamsicle jeep..." Kai spoke with a smile. "Now if you painted tiger stripes on it THEN that would be a bit more unique. Or maybe white spots? Turn it into a um... a Nemo fish car!" he suggested.
Outlandish wasn't exactly odd in this business... but picking orange just for the hell of it seemed a bit out of the norm.
The guitarist smiled slightly, "You're really going to let him be on stage? I saw something about him with Narcissus and Izzy's club gig... he's tiny!" but then amber eyes noticed the people that were starting to glance their way. "Mmm... maybe your right. Want to go somewhere else and grab a coffee or something?"

User Image

Akihiko didn't mind that Michi and Yuuji were both grabbing plates and gobbling up his pizza. In truth it made him a tad bit pleased to know that his friends and family were enjoying his latest culinary experiment.
Of course Michi sat down quite close to the cat tree... and a few seconds later he had a small Ra perched on his shoulder! The kitten had clambered down silently and then had hopped over onto the back of the chair and thus was now nuzzling Tanaka's neck affectionately.
In truth, the furry fiend wanted some pizza.
Narcissus smiled, "Seems my kitten likes you, Michi-kun." the man spoke before grabbing pizza himself and walking around the bar and into the sitting area. "Meet Ra. Tora, Ruki's kitten, should be around here somewhere too."
Ra put one paw up on Michi's cheek, patting him in an attempt to get the man's attention.
Blue eyes focused over on Izzy. "Actually, Ruki... I forgot to mention this but Asato and I were planning to draw up your new contract as soon as he could get back in the office. We'd actually planned to do it today but I sent him a message earlier, thinking it could hold off a few days. He needs to be resting, not working after all." the musician spoke as he took a bite of the pizza himself. "Hmm... this isn't half bad for a first attempt..."
"I straightened up your office so we could both work in there comfortably." Yuuji spoke up, opening his own beer. "Somehow I managed to get two desks in there and make it look comfortable. I figured you would do any managerial work here for the most part... but if you need me out of your hair, don't be afraid to ask."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A Nemo fish car?" Shou blinked for a moment then realized where the reference came from, "OH! I've seen that movie with Ko! It's one of his favorite! But you can imagine anything you want. I kind of like the idea of having a creamsicle for a car." He pondered the notion of how he could get that on the license plate as a finger tapped on his bottom lip "Ah...too long of name for the license. Too bad. Maybe I could do CRMSIC? What do you think?"

Then he tilted his head catching up with the conversation, "Of course, I'll let him on stage. After Narcissus' reveal I can't really just hide him behind the stage." he muttered with a low growl. Oh he was still angry with the young tiger. "Ko is tiny but he has a great love of music and he has certainly earned his right to go on stage. I promised him stage time for good grades. He's been working his little butt off for that opportunity." Shou probably wasn't a perfect father type but he had good skills for motivating others to do what they needed to get done.

"Yes....well sure...coffee. Do you know of anywhere to get some at this late hour? If so...lead on." Shou didn't know this area that well beside the hall itself. And considering the people glancing at them, he was wondering if they shouldn't drive a few blocks or so away.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi turned his head while eating his pizza and stared at the small Siamese, "I don't know if he likes me or my pizza." The kitten stopped patting his face and then licked Michi's lips! "It's my Pizza he wants! He just licked me!"

Izzy nibbled on his pizza wondering where Tora was actually. The bigger fluff ball usually came running like crazy at the first sign of food, or people. "I wonder if Tora is sleeping." He glanced around from his seat but didn't get up to search further because he wanted to eat. "But yes...I know you're planning on setting things up with Hiroki-san once he's able to fully work again."

"So how's things going?" asked Michi as he finally gave in and plucked a piece of pepperoni off his pizza to appease Ra. "I've been so busy lately managing myself before Yuuji came and things that I've not had time to keep up." Which was very much the truth. Michi had been keeping himself extremely busy purposely.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

Akihiko smiled as he watched his kitten demand food from Michi. At least the little furball liked his friend. That was a weight off the man's shoulders.
"Things are... going, I suppose. I've been working in the studio with Yammi and the guys during the day for the most part. Nothing out of the ordinary. Visited Asato and gripped at him for not being in bed... redecorated Ruki's room... made pizza... same old same old." he teased.
NONE of those things could be considered 'same old' of course, but he didn't care.
"So you two aren't fighting any more?" Takagi asked with one raised eyebrow, glancing at Izzy first.
Akihiko shook his head, "Ruki was right and I was an idiot. So no. We're not fighting."
Yuuji made a slight whistle sound. "You really have turned into the perfect little waifu... haven't you?"
A piece of Italian sausage suddenly sailed through the air to plunk right into Yuuji's forehead. "Waifu. Ja. Nai." Akihiko said slowly... and as if on cue a huge ball of furry fluff flew up into Yuuji's lap to snag the piece of sausage.
Tora had made himself known... the little trouble maker having been under the sofa the entire time.
Of course now Takagi's pizza plate was coated in kitten hair!

User Image

Nakai was too busy laughing to really disagree... because the idea of Shou's car having that on the license...
"But then you'd need a stick sticking out the rear hatch, Shou-san." he teased, thinking it would really just be too awesome to have a car that mimicked a creamsicle.
Too bad the car wouldn't taste like one...
Man now he wanted one!
Standing from the table, Kai grabbed Shou, "Come on, I know the perfect place. We'll hope in the car and go. They won't ask questions either because this place has private booths." he added with a wink, walking out of the restaurant quickly so no one could follow them.
Okay so the place was a bar that doubled as a coffee house... but still. Point was... coffee... and privacy.
Once they had driven a good fifteen minutes and were inside a private booth that was curtained off from the main area, for there were plenty of these, Kai smirked and continued their earlier conversation as he waited for their server.
"So.... I'm guessing you didn't plan on Narcissus' antics, ne?" the blond asked, shaking his head. "He's your nephew and he didn't even ask, did he? That man's too self centered for his own good. It's a wonder Izzy can stand him at all really."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...yes, I would need a stick wouldn't I..." Shou pondered the idea further and wondered if he could make it happen. Maybe it was possible just for a joke? But suddenly Shou was pulled on to his feet and Nakai was leading him out of the restaurant.

Once they arrived at the new location, Shou got out of the car and looked up. "Do they really serve coffee here?" It didn't look as much like a coffee house as a bar. And Shou had to wonder if Nakai was thinking Kahlua and Cream more than Hot Coffee.

However, on the inside, once they were in the private booth, Shou could smell the scent of roasted beans more so than the odor of cigarettes. "No...I didn't plan for Narcissus' antics. He asked me not to bring Ko into the limelight yet he turns right around and does it himself. It really floored me. I spent days...well H...Yamada-san spent days looking over all the contracts that came in afterwards. And I've still not answered them all. They'll hear from me after my tour." he huffed as the waiter came over and asked them what they wanted.

It was at this particular moment that Shou was not sure why he was at a coffee house. He didn't even like coffee. Oh this was awkward. He searched down the menu trying to find something he could try then spotted the Chai. Oh thank the gods! "Hot Chai please." he answered the waiter's question and set down the menu.

Once Nakai ordered and the waiter was gone Shou continued to talk, "Mmm...well some people just connect well together. And that apparently is Izzy and Narcissus. I can't fault him for finding happiness. Goodness knows everyone should be happy if they can manage to find it. Life is too short." Although, it did pain Shou's heart that he wasn't the one at Izzy's side. At times, he felt like he could kick himself for not taking advantage of things when they were on the boat alone. Shou tried not to beat himself up over that. He had been noble. More respectful than most men given the situation. But maybe Shou had hoped Izzy would have noticed him....for more than just a friend. It didn't happen. It would never happen. Shou would move on.

He sighed slightly but then smiled, "So tell me, which theme for my tour do you think I should do in Tokyo. What would you like to see? Light....or Dark?" Change the subject was a good idea. No doubt Shou didn't want to tell Nakai, a new acquaintance that could be come a friend about his rejection and the weird incidences of the past couple of days.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi laughed, "Well that sounds like a pretty good week so far. You redecorated Ishi-san's room?"

Izzy glanced over at Akihiko quickly giving him the eye that said, You better not tell them what you decorated my room with! "The pizza is really good. And I think Akihiko will be able to get a good tour off the ground this year. Probably after Shou's tour is winding down. At least, that is what I hope."

Michi didn't quite catch the 'eye' that had peered at Akihiko, "So you think you'll be ready for one?" he asked as he took a few bites of pizza. Then realized that Ra was trying to work his way down to Michi's plate. He reached over and picked up the Siamese and set him on the ground away from his plate. "Oh no..you can't eat all of my pizza"

Izzy started to grin after that statement by Yuuji and Akihiko's rebuttal when suddenly Tora was face first in Yuuji's lap with a sausage inbetween his feet and four paws standing on Yuuji's pizza!

"OH NO!! TORA!!!" Izzy leaped up from his seat and set his plate aside then raced over to Yuuji while Tora for all his big fluffiness just munched on the sausage slice. All the while the kitten didn't move from the pizza he was standing on!

Izzy picked up Tora so fast before the kitten could run away to track sauce everywhere. "I'm soooo sorry Yuuji!" He looked back at Akihiko because the man caused this to happen. "Tora needs to be cleaned and Yuuji needs new pizza."

Tora hung from Izzy's arms like he didn't know what was going on. The look on Tora's face was one of content licking of sausage juice from his fur even though he was covered with sauce on all paws and the bottom of his kitten belly.

Michi chuckled and then got up, "Hey Akihiko, you want me to help you wash the cat?" Michi knew that they couldn't just leave the kitten like that and he figured that from Izzy's voice, Akihiko was going to be on kitten clean up duty.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:04 am
User Image

Akihiko frowned, "Wait... why do I have to clean your cat? If he had better manners like Ra then he wouldn't be covered in sauce." the musician spoke, crossing one leg over the other.
At this point Ra walked over and pawed at the young tiger's leg, demanding to be picked up. He allowed it, setting the kitten on his shoulder.
"Besides, it isn't as if I knew Tora would attack Yuuji's pizza."
"Yeah you did." Takagi said with a smirk, setting the plate down on the bar. He had walked over to get a new slice. "From your vantage point you could've seen the kitten under the sofa."
For a moment the frown remained, but then Narcissus smirked as well and then sighed, setting Ra back down on the floor and placing his plate on the table. "Anyone else would've agreed with me. Fine... I'll bathe the brat." he stood, walking over and taking Tora from Izzy's outstretched arms. "Come on, Michi-kun... he's a little too big for the kitchen sink so we'll use the bathroom in Ruki's room."
Oh the man was wicked and he knew it...

User Image

Sighing softly, Katsumi closed Hiroki's door and, for a long moment he simply leaned against it, eyes closed. It was quiet in the room, except for the soft padding feet of Hiyokomame as he walked sleepily over to the bed and started trying to climb up.
The lights were low, and so instead of possibly waking Hiroki, the bat by-passed the bed and headed into the bathroom, beginning to fill the tub. He stripped out of his clothes, black nails tracing the deep red marks along his neck as he stood before the mirror.
Katsu hadn't feared for his life in that moment, because he knew the shark would release him. He hadn't been Ishihara's prey at all. Carefully, he parted his hair, the scar on his head obvious if one knew where to look. Memory pain caused the healed wound to throb softly. Something flashed in the mirror, a blurred reminder of things that lurked in shadows just out of the corner of one's eyes. It startled the bat and he tripped, catching himself on the edge of the bathtub before he hit the floor. His heart was racing... and logically the young man knew that there was nothing in the bathroom with him...
And yet that familiar dark laughter bubbled over in his ears and Katsu cringed, curling against the tub in hopes of making it just go away...

User Image

User Image

Nakai ordered himself a coffee with coconut flavored cream and a shot of espresso before leaning back comfortably in the booth.
It was nice to have their privacy... and he knew Shou was grateful for it too.
"First time I met Narcissus we got in a pissing contest. Izzy didn't even realize it at the time either." the blond laughed, tapping his fingers on the back of the booth, his arms up and draped over it comfortably. "My guitar is ten times better than his and he knows it. BUT he's still a genius in other regards. I dedicated myself to one instrument and he plays what.... ten or so?"
Which was somewhat true... Akihiko had a grasp of the guitar, bass, drums, piano, violin, cello, flute, shamisen, koto, and more than likely a couple of others as well that Kai didn't even know of.
"I wouldn't be surprised to hear him bust out with a saxophone solo one day to be honest." he teased, shaking his head. "'Tsk... I still don't think they're a good match. That first meeting had both of them trying to trick me into thinking that Narcissus was sleeping on the sofa and not in Izzy's bed. Time and time again that b*****d has broken Izzy's heart. Guess Lucky's just a glutton for punishment."
Their drinks arrived then and Kai took a long sip. Something sweet yet a bit bitter... beautiful.
"Guess I was kind of jealous for a while there. Then I realized I much preferred being Izzy's friend and star. Not that he isn't adorable mind you... just felt like he needed a friend more than a lover at times. Guess I feel that way about a lot of people... like the 'kid'." okay so that was still gnawing at him deep inside.
Shou however changed the subject and Nakai grinned, "Light or dark, ne? Hmmm..." he tilted his head to the side slightly, looking Shou over. "What will you look like in each? Do you have any wardrobe pics? I think I'd like to choose based on how awesome your costume is... since I know you wouldn't let me hear a sampling of each set."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou sat back in the booth and listened to parts of Nakai's past with Izzy. Some of these things he had heard through Izzy's side and he had to chuckle a little because he wasn't too certain who actually played a better guitar. However, though, if Shou had to pinpoint Narcissus' best instrument, it was Piano. Maybe Nakai was better than Narcissus...maybe. Well it was a different style of guitar play. Was Shou better than Nakai? Mm...Shou mostly dedicated himself to guitar and vocals. Even though he could play a little piano. He rarely ventured that road. He liked stringed instruments better. "I'd say you both are very talented in different aspects of the guitar. He doesn't play in the style you do. And...I've rarely seen you play like him. So to say who is better wouldn't be fair. I can respect the craft from both perspectives and you and he both have plenty to learn still. Even I have a lot to learn. But that's the joy of playing guitar."

But then he pondered what Nakai said about Izzy and he could only say, "Sometimes, it is hard to see into a person's heart. And what we think someone wants or needs isn't always the right direction for that person to go. However, I do agree that sometimes people make poor choices when they only see the illusion of those they partner with. Izzy needs good friends. And...mm...right now he feels that he needs Narcissus. He's a good man. Good heart. I hope for the best for him." There was a hint of sadness in that voice but Shou tried to mask it. And avoid the feelings of rejection he felt within.

"Oh so you'd base your decision on appearance? Ah..yes, I don't want to give away everything." he winked then ponder what he could offer, "Mmm...I suppose I can show you two photos of costumes I will be wearing in each set."

He pulled out his phone and thumbed through to a gallery, then he turned the phone in Nakai's direction. Upon the stage studio in Smash stood Shou throwing off a black cape behind him. He was dressed in a long flowing black over robe that scintillated with what appeared to be reflections of fire along the material. The unusual material seemed to be capable of changing color as it went down to his feet. His fingers had long black nails and upon his head spun two black horns. His hair was a cascade of black ringlets that contained black beads and various strands of reflective material. Shiny black boots and black velvet pants adorned his legs and at the side off the edges of the stage, were a boy and girl holding two flags. One of them probably was Ko. "So this is the Dark opening shot. What do you think?"

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi laughed as Akihiko made excuses but he was sure that the man knew that the tubby kitten was under the sofa. "Alright...I'm coming." He took another bite of pizza knowing that he'd be wanting more after he got done with the dirty kitten. "MMM...keep the pizza warm for us Ishi-san."

Izzy watched them walk off and for a moment he didn't think of where Akihiko was taking the kitten then he realized suddenly! "AKIHIKO!!! That's mean!!!"
He crossed his arms and wanted to storm off and drag his lover to another room with the cat but it was a little too late. "He's impossible!" said Izzy to Yuuji. "Oh...no...use a new plate. Here."

The smaller man hurried over and got out a new plate and handed it to Yuuji before taking the old one and walking down to the kitchen. He could hear Michi laughing from inside his room!

"Whoa....what in the heck?! Oh my god...there's so much....BL in here. Are you sure he can read all this?" Michi couldn't stop laughing even as they headed to the bathroom.

Outside, Izzy's face became a beet."Oh that man!" Revenge, yes, he'd get his partner back for this one some how!

Meanwhile Tora hung in Akihiko's hands covered with pizza sauce. He wasn't upset and was licking his paws casually as if nothing was wrong at all.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:08 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki was fast asleep until he heard a noise. The noise slowly caused his eyes to flutter and carefully he glanced around. "Hi-chan? Is it you?" he whispered then wondered if the kitten had fallen from the bed. However, as he slid around and started searching the floor in the dark with a hand over the edge of the bed, he realized that a light was on in the bathroom.

Slowly, he slid out of bed and padded over to the bathroom door then tapped on it carefully, "Katsumi?? Everything ok?" Maybe the younger man was taking a bath as he said he would but since he had heard something it was best he check it out.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

The smile on Akihiko's face was beyond amused. He placed Tora in the bath before getting the kitten shampoo and a towel from the cabinet.
He wanted to be prepared before washing the little beast.
"It was my apology for our fight the other day. My fault he lost his collection in the first place... so I replaced it... and made it grow." the young tiger spoke with a smirk toward his friend. "What he doesn't like he's going to sell back and then buy more. Took a few hours to put all that together to be honest."
His smirk turned to a smile as he turned on the water, testing the temperature before using the spray nozzle to begin getting Tora wet.
"I still remember laying in his bed reading yaoi after I woke up... when he picked me up off the street that is. Surprised me really. My manager being into that sort of thing."

User Image

Takagi couldn't help but smirk, "You're the one who told him to wash the kitten. Did you really think he wouldn't retaliate somehow? You know him better than that, Lucky-san." the man grabbed a new piece of pizza on the new plate.
"So, I take it the two of you really did make up... especially if he's back to teasing you again." Yuuji said as he took a bite of pizza, making sure to keep it far far away from Ra... who was staring at him hungrily. "I figure I'll take the time to tell you, since we're alone and I don't want this getting back to my cousin's ears... I finally made my decision. In regards to my life that is. I'm... hoping things will go well."
After all he and Michi hadn't exactly talked about it too much yet... but it had been Izzy who had worried about Takagi the other day... both him and Akihiko and even Hiroki.
Everyone seemed so damn worried about him.
Felt odd actually.

User Image

"I'm... I'm fine. Just about to get a bath." Azriel spoke, doubting that would placate the man on the other side of the door.
He pulled himself up to his feet, walking over and opening the door with a slightly tired smile. "Want to join me? I can change your dressing too. Might be good for it to soak a little while."
Turning from Hiroki he walked back to the mirror, wiping one hand across it now that it had steamed up. Again the bat looked at his neck before sighing.
"It's going to be a pain in the a** covering this up for a few days... You don't have any makeup here, do you?" he asked, glancing over to Hiroki. "I guess Kaito-kun and I can stop by my place on the way to work tomorrow. Which reminds me, he's asleep in one of the guest rooms."

User Image

User Image

Nakai laughed, "Okay okay I suppose I get the point. Way to break my ego, Shou-san." he teased with a wink. "Maybe one day Narcissus and I need to have a guitar playoff?"
He reached into one pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Kai tapped one out and put it between his lips, but he didn't light it just yet.
One eyebrow rose. "Good heart, ne? If you say so. I haven't been around him much since the charity benefit to be honest. I guess I keep thinking back to how he used to be. Glad he's changed for Izzy though..." the blond smiled softly, thinking about his one-time manager. "I kind of miss him... but he's busy with Narcissus and his own career now."
Sighing, Nakai lit his cigarette, taking a slow draw on it for a moment, glad for the ash tray on the table. The metal lighter rested on the table now, his fingers idly spinning it around from time to time.
Amber eyes took in the costume. "You look good in horns... but some part of me can't quite believe you to be a little devil, Shou-san. Perhaps I should request your Light theme, ne?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games