Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Main Page Quiz -- For Bored Gaians::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tehee? [:
  Rawr! xD.
  MeOw! :3
  Yeeey!
  Bleh. -_-
  Moneeey! =D
  +1
View Results

Xx_iNatRal_Xpressionz_xX

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 pm
23. Whats your favorite number?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm
24. Favorite letter of the alphabet?
m  

Xx_iNatRal_Xpressionz_xX

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Xx_iNatRal_Xpressionz_xX

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm
25. angel or devil?
Angelic ways...but devilish looks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

15. What country do you live in?
USA. america. the land of the free.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:59 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

16. If the USA, what state?
pennsylvania, in the city of brotherly love.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

17. Would you like to move?
i'm moving this summer to south korea. for reasons, that are my own. :3 dont need to know so much about my life. haha.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

18. If yes on the last question, where to?
i'm moving to south korea this summer for my own reasons. to create a sense of image of happiness.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

19. Do you like snow?
i love the first snow fall, this year it came in the form of a blizzard it was sooooooo beautiful i walked in target through it it was white, and soft, and sparkly and very beautiful like an angels delicate heart. like an infinity of its shards. it's like angel dust. very amazing.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:04 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

20. Do you like summer or winter better?
summer. but i'm allergic to the heat, and have to take medications for it, but not much longer cuz they are giving me a couple needles to eliminate that from my system ... lovely.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

21. Spring or Fall?
spring, is always my favorite season. not too cold or hot. the wind is perfect. i'd loved to sing in a meadow of endless spring, the sond of life. the sound of the world.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

22. Whats your favorite holiday?
my birthday, because it's my special day and i get presents. and feel speciallll.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

23. Whats your favorite number?
two. this is why, my birthday: february 2, 1992. 02/02/1992. i have two of everywhere.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

24. Favorite letter of the alphabet?
Dee.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:10 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

25. angel or devil?
angel, personally. because one i believe guardian angels/angels come in the form of stars. and stars fall, so it can be good or bad at any moment and second. not exactly God's angels. but just angels in general. i'm not really a God person, no offense to those who are. i have been born a catholic but i don't really know or think that's the religion for me i'll find my answers sooner or later. but right now i'm the angel whose like seraphiel or a beast.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

26. fly by plane or go by boat?
plane. i loveeeeeeee heights. so much thrill and adrenaline. i'm a adrenaline. if only my wings could spread out, when i'm free, i would fly to where i want to be. and i wouldn't let anyone get in my way. because my life is my first priority.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games