Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:00 pm
o.o lol... XD

Um...I dunno. She has an art shop in gaia too...but a friend there says she's always full here. I can probably get her shop's link here...but if you really want her art here, you'll probably have to bribe her quite a bit..but you can afford it. XD

Her shop in Kinsaki has only 3 slots..you'd have to make membership there...but, she's full there anyways too.

Don't know which shop you'd have more of chance to get in though. :  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:03 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
o.o lol... XD

Um...I dunno. She has an art shop in gaia too...but a friend there says she's always full here. I can probably get her shop's link here...but if you really want her art here, you'll probably have to bribe her quite a bit..but you can afford it. XD

Her shop in Kinsaki has only 3 slots..you'd have to make membership there...but, she's full there anyways too.

o_O
Well I joined Kinsaki but it confused me too much. xD

So i guess I'll have to go with Gaia. x.x  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:05 pm
Beware The Penguin
x Glam Rock Kylie x
o.o lol... XD

o_O

Confused you? o.O forbidden confused? I thought that would never be possible. Not up for a challenge eh? XD j/p What's so confusing though? I can help......

Anyways, I'll see if I can get a link to her shop for you. Won't be tonight though, Tiffany's not online. But I'll send her PM.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:18 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Beware The Penguin
x Glam Rock Kylie x
o.o lol... XD

o_O

Confused you? o.O forbidden confused? I thought that would never be possible. Not up for a challenge eh? XD j/p What's so confusing though? I can help......

Anyways, I'll see if I can get a link to her shop for you. Won't be tonight though, Tiffany's not online. But I'll send her PM.

It's just the format and layout of it all. x.x
It's really weird feeling to me. x.x (Curses Gaia)

Alrighto that would be great. sweatdrop  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:21 pm
Beware The Penguin
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Beware The Penguin
x Glam Rock Kylie x
o.o lol... XD

o_O

Ah..yes, feeling of something unfamiliar does play with one's mind. o.o

Anywhoo....I wish you could be there with me...I've gotten Sand, Ranid, and Zhad to join me there. Although the only active one there really is Sand. XD

But I will send you a pm with the link to her shop if she gives it to me. <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:24 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Beware The Penguin
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Beware The Penguin
x Glam Rock Kylie x
o.o lol... XD

o_O

Ah..yes, feeling of something unfamiliar does play with one's mind. o.o

Anywhoo....I wish you could be there with me...I've gotten Sand, Ranid, and Zhad to join me there. Although the only active one there really is Sand. XD

But I will send you a pm with the link to her shop if she gives it to me. <3

Yeah I'll continue to check it out further. x.x

Alright thank you. ^^  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 am
I've Been looking for avi art for both of my heart breaker avi's....

Any way does anyone know any good artist willing to do avi art? (Besides Deviant)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:16 pm
its interesting~ 7.89/10  

scintillio

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:21 pm
8//1o

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:38 pm
lol your avi's cute ^D^ all white and pink and goldeny~ ^3^ 9/10  

scintillio

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:41 pm
extremely odd....i'm not sure what to rate it.... :  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:47 pm
scintillio
lol your avi's cute ^D^ all white and pink and goldeny~ ^3^ 9/10

LOL thanks :'D

&& you know mine kylie.

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Rakiz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:59 pm
Rancid: 8.5/10 it's pretty good (I've gotten somewhat used to your avis now XP)

@ the art kylie posted: It's not half bad. The hair is definetely weird for me, and the eye style is strange. wings and clothing is good, and the hands are really well done. i just really don't like that style face. It's really is just all right in my eyes. (I'm sounded like Simon from AI) *shrugs* I guess, it's just because of the fact that I know some really spetacular artists on here and what i see usually gets compared to that. >0.0<  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 pm
8//1o

&& thanks good, right? I do make pretty weird avatars... -sweat-

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm
I've rated before ^^

*pulls out bean bag chair*
I need some suggestions on my avatar, I'm kind of going for the new age alladin but I can't quite come up with a weapon to give him. The samurai sword is too...weird and I can't come up with anything better.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games