Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm

User Image
User Image

Ono stopped writing on the chart, looking directly into Oreo's pain-filled gaze. "I can not give you anything, topical or otherwise. As for myself... no, I don't enjoy seeing my patients in pain. In fact, if I wasn't worried about the results of this experiment, I would have drugged you so hard that you were laying there giggling like a fool from lack of pain."
He sighed slightly, setting the chart down on the table and pocketing his pen. "I've learned to take the horrors I see. I'd have gone mad otherwise. Normally I don't care about my patients but NORMALLY they're sniveling morons who were good for nothing else but to be sliced and diced. You on the other hand have a brain in that pretty little head of yours."
Carefully, Ono began to change out the cold rags on Oreo's body, making them icy once more.
"I'm not a monster. I'm a scientist and a surgeon. You just happened to be the only lab rat in this godforsaken place that fit the bill, Oreo-san."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Well, I'm not sure how big he'll get but I think he's grown a tiny bit since I bought him." Hiroki smiled as the kitten at the chicken. Hi-chan was a very happy cat and Katsu a more content human with him around. The tiny kitten crawled into Katsu's lap between the tray the man as the young man slurped down the soup. Then the kitten crawled on to the tray trying to lick up bits of biscuit crumbs.

"You're going to give him bad habits too." Hiroki reached over and plucked the kitten off the tray then turned him to face him. "No Hi-chan." The kitten reached up with his paw and patted Hiroki's nose with his small pads as if trying to play. "Great...he doesn't get it at all."

Twenty minutes later, Kaito was allowed into the house carrying a small bag. He was led up the stairs by the butler, who knocked at the door before Hiroki told them it was ok.

"Hey, Katsu. Sorry it took me awhile to get out here. And...mm...sorry I'm disturbing you at dinner. I brought the work from today so you can look over it. Things are going to be rather crazy tomorrow because Yamada-san is taking the whole day with us. I guess Shou-sama is suppose to take the day off tomorrow since his first PV shoot was today. Team 5 is going to be supervising Team 3's performance tomorrow as they run through your set and figure out how to blend it into Shou-sama's opening performances. We're getting graded. Ugh...I feel like I'm back in school." Kaito looked tired, very tired and disheveled. He had been through part of Shou's PV work to learn how things were done, and then he was with Team 3 and Yamada-san making the permanent placements for the team. Katsu was suppose to have been there for all this but yeah....no show. Kaito knew why but it didn't make things easier. Fortunately, Yamada-san just sent the whole dang approval package to Matsumoto Izo and the man signed off on it without a blink. Team 3 had been given warning that they needed to make Katsumi's event good or they'd be without jobs. Kaito was sure his job wasn't on the line but that didn't make him feel any better. He wanted to prove to everyone that Team 3 was a good team!

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

In The Pit

Oreo was down right surprised by the words that spilled out of Ono's mouth. First things first, he hadn't expected the man to have a true caring bone in his body. Especially down here! "I can't say I'm not surprised by that statement. I expect everyone down here to be a nut job or a sadist." Oreo wasn't sure what to think about this man who stood before him so coolly doing his 'job'.

"So...you care about the...patients that aren't problems? I guess I can get it. Some of those that get thrown down here are pretty much idiots. Some think they're invulnerable to the system, or they seek a thrill not realizing that this place isn't a thrill anyone would seek out willingly. But...there are some that are just unlucky." Although Oreo wasn't sure that he could say this man wasn't a monster. Just a peculiar one. A person able to stomach the crimes that went on down here wasn't much different from a monster who committed the acts. However, he wouldn't point that out to Ono. The idiots really didn't deserve such cruelty either. Maybe a select few in the case of the ones that did unspeakable acts but some lost souls really needed help rather than what they found down below. "How did you come to work down here?"

The cold feeling was soothing as the rags were replaced. Although it did little to stop the pain even if the fever lessened. He prayed that the intense pain would not be a life time of pain. Oreo couldn't imagine being in this much pain every time his body attempted to heal. "I'm not sure I'd rather be drugged silly. Although right now, I'd really like to feel less pain...."

"Godforsaken....yeah you've got that right, Ono-san." His eyes fluttered because the pain was starting to get to him. His aching body deciding that sleep was the way out of this misery.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

User Image
User Image

"I'm neither." Takashi spoke calmly as he continued to work replacing the rags. "I was a plastic surgeon on the outside. When I fell here, I improvised and I adapted. At one time I was no different than you are now... a pet who's purpose was to please the clients. Now, I only have to please the Doctor. One man to please versus many... I like my odds down here much better."
Sighing slightly, Ono looked down at Oreo before starting to take his vitals, check his pupils, and write down the information. "My first job was to assist in Katsu-san's first surgery years ago. Since then, I have remained in the Doctor's good graces as best I can. Survival of the fittest, Oreo-san." Takashi walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water, opening it and then setting it down on the table beside Oreo with a straw in the top. "The drug addicted morons who get thrown down here never make good experiments for me. They are usually fodder for sensei. Your chemical makeup was perfect however and while I dislike experimenting on those who do their jobs properly... my work was stuck if I didn't use you." the man smirked slightly, not quite a pleasant smile like was seen on the upper floors... but perhaps it was as close that one could get from him down here. "Rest. You've water here. I'll check in again soon and perhaps the serpent will have made his way back by then."

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I actively engage in sleep, thank you." Nakai teased, fingers picking apart a chicken wing that had been dunked in a spicy yellow curry. "And what's wrong with reading? I mostly enjoy historical fiction to be honest... or a nice non-fiction piece that deals with history. But I read the newspaper as well when I can, especially if I'm stuck in a stylist's chair.." he picked up his lassi, taking a nice long sip. "Clubbing and dancing are part of the job in my opinion... but I can understand the shopping. Especially for someone so recognizable as you. Any sort of favorite things that you shop for? Food? Clothes? Ornate living room rugs?" the guitarist added with a half smirk, thinking of Shou as the type of guy who probably loved decorating his home with strange and peculiar odds and ends.

User Image

Yuuji glanced over the schedule on his desk. It was late. They were going to be late to Akihiko's. But Michi was still in the studio for all Takagi knew and the newly appointed manager was giving a final once over to his new charge's weekly schedule.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday he had voice lessons in the morning. In the afternoon those were the days he would work out in the gym. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday were the days when Michi would be working solely in the studio. Whether he was writing lyrics or actually working with his band wouldn't matter. That was his studio time. Of course every now and then there would be time taken out of his schedule for things like interviews or photo shoots or television appearances, but those Takagi would schedule on the fly. If it were on a day where Michi was supposed to his the gym... then he just wouldn't hit the gym that day, unless he felt like it after work. The same would be said of a day in the studio. His band would work on their own practices or coming up with ideas to help their vocalist on stage... while Michi took care of his work elsewhere.
Sighing, Yuuji placed Tanaka's schedule in a folder then put it into his messenger bag. He locked up Izzy's old office... which he had now commandeered as his own. Of course Lucky was free to use it as well because Takagi had quickly set up his own computer and desk against the opposite wall. The man had a feeling that Izzy would prefer to work out of Akihiko's studio as opposed to coming into Ohayou quite as often. Now though, with Michi's schedule in hand, the man headed toward the studio in hopes of picking up his star and then driving them both over to his cousin's for a late dinner of pizza.

User Image

Azriel made a 'tsk sound. "There's nothing wrong with something so cute and little begging for a bit of chicken."
Of course the bat had no idea that with animals... it would become a habit... and if left unchecked, Hiyokomame had the potential to be standing on his dining room table eating Katsu's own dinner while the man got a bottle of tea from the fridge!

As they ate, Katsumi enjoyed Hiroki's company and laughed at the tiny kitten's antics. Once Kaito arrived though, the man knew he'd have to put on his work face.
Sadly.
And yet he hadn't even gotten the chance for that nice hot soak yet.

The bat stood from the bed, taking the kitten into his arms. "Let's go downstairs and you can get something to eat and we can talk. I'll go over what you've got as well. I don't want to keep Asato-kun up."
Actually, he didn't want to bother the man with what might become a darker conversation.
With a smile, Azriel grabbed one of Hiyokomame's paws and made him 'wave bye' to Hiroki before heading out of the room and down the stairs, eventually ending up in the kitchen. The butler made Kaito a bowl of soup and then left them to their own devices.
Sitting down, kitten on his lap, Katsu sighed. "Gomen... I hate that I left you today. I really was on my way into work and then all hell seemed to break lose."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:38 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Nothing wrong until you leave your food for an instant and find him sitting in your bowl paws first." Hiroki wasn't going to let the little chicken thief learn bad habits if he could help it.

The older man smiled softly as Kaito relayed his news then sighed, "I might be asleep by the time you return." He set his tray aside and then Kaito walked over and picked it up.

"I'll take this downstairs, Hiroki-san. You just rest up." said Kaito. He really was a decent kid for a former Pit Pet.

-----

Once they had reached the Kitchen, Kaito handed off the tray to the butler and then sate down at the table with his soup. "Wow, this looks great!" Kaito dug into the soup and was always amazed by this home. "I still can't believe Hiroki-san lives here. It's like being in heaven but not dead yet. I wish I could live in a house like this one day."

"Yeah, I know you didn't plan to miss work. It was a crazy day. Yamada-san is ruthless. No wonder he's Shou-sama's assistant. Man, never piss him off. I mean I thought I was getting tough on the team to straighten things out but he slammed the hammer down in our team meeting. I guess he's showing me what needs to happen. I'm really trying to learn quickly, Katsu. I fired one person today while Yamada-san watched. And yeah, I'm already working on getting a replacement with better qualifications. Matsumoto-san approved all the actions today since you weren't there. Yeah, Yamada-san doesn't mess around. I mean I thought we'd go through HR but he took them straight up to Matsumoto-san's desk with me in tow."

For a moment, Kaito put down his spoon and just held his head in his hands. "I'm so frigging stressed. I've been working with the team all day trying to get ready for the testing tomorrow. I think that firing was to show what would happen to them if they didn't get it together. Matsumoto-san sent down a warning to them too. They seriously worked their butts off today trying to prepare. That Team 5 guy came to help his brother get back into the swing of things in the engineering section. I was happy for that. God....we've really got to be ready for this tour! Team 5 is like so on focus. And watching that PV making today, dang it....I want us to be that good!"

"Sorry...Katsu...I feel like I dumped all my work stuff on you....and you had a rotten day too."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

In The Pit

"Plastic surgeon?" Oreo's eyes flicked over to Ono because he really couldn't move much more than that. He really hated being strapped in! But what could he do except take it. "You must have hit a similar streak of misfortune then. Yeah. I used to be a very well off accountant. Before I 'fell' here. But you and I looked at the outcome differently. Falling here wouldn't have given me any benefit." Maybe Oreo could understand a surgeon's desire to continue his work even after a fall into the Pit. However, he wasn't sure he could accept it in his soul. Down here was all ruled by one man's insane whim. Soto at least was reasonable.

His eyes followed Ono around everywhere he moved as the coolness started to bring down his fever. Oreo listened to the conversation and then licked his lips as he stared at the water bottle sat to the side. "Yeah I suppose it is survival of the fittest. Great...well yeah. Lucky for you. But I'm not sure this is so lucky for me yet. I really don't like being an experiment...but since I've little choice and Katsu has offered me such a deal. I'm doing my best to live with it."

He glanced at the water and laughed, "Umm...Ono-san, The water looks great and all but you've got me strapped down so tight that I couldn't reach it if I wanted."

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Nothing is wrong with reading. I just expected something far different. You're not exactly an angel. It's been awhile since I've been able to sit down and just read a book. I do skim the news and pages on the internet though." Shou was just too flighty at times to immerse himself in a book. He'd get started and never finish due to be distracted.

"Part of the job? Well I suppose it could be part of the job but I like to go clubbing with a good friend because I want to dance not just pose for photos." laughed Shou not even realizing that right now his 'girlfriend' was dancing at this very moment with Michi.

"But as for the shopping, I search for clothes usually. Love finding new costumes or cool clothes. Not everything is new either. There are a few thrift stores that bring in clothes from various countries. I love picking through the racks. Mm...and I do like to shop for furniture. My house is a bit...ornate. I hand pick all my furniture and various colorful themes as fanciful as my tours." His eyes twinkled with imaginative thoughts of what he could find while shopping. Nakai was right, even though he didn't know Shou that well, the man loved peculiar and unique things. "Do you like to shop? I have a feeling you're home is nothing like mine. What sort of style do you like to decorate in....or is your home still in it's bachelor stage with one large bed and rumpled sheets?" A broad grin smeared on Shou's face because he imagined that might be about right for Nakai.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Singing was sometimes more difficult than therapy. His mind couldn't wander when he was singing. While his hands knew exactly where they needed to go just by touch alone. Right now, Michi was focused belting out his music while practicing the new dance he was performing with a couple of the dancers that would be on stage with him.

This were the times he missed Kayla because she was a kick a** dancer that he could just smoothly flow with. A few of these girls were too giddy and shy. Maybe it was because they were Japanese and he was a hot blooded Japanese man. His songs weren't light and fluffy. They were filled with intimate and intense passion. It serious had been frustrating enough that he had called Shou a few days before Yuuji became his manager just to figure out what to do. Shou's dancers weren't shy.

Shou had recommended his idol friend from XFantasyX perfume amazingly enough to help him out while he had been self managing. And Shou was right, she could dance like a pro and she wasn't shy. Her legs were long for a Japanese. But by the gods she could drop it low when she danced. Michi laughed when the other dancers stood just watching.

Michi hoped that she could get the others to see what he wanted because he didn't know if he could hire her to work with him in Japan. Yeah...he'd need to talk to Yuuji because he didn't know enough about the business.

When Yuuji would arrive he would see the other dancers watching Michi and Shou's friend dancing while he was singing. It was hard work and both of them were beading up a sweat as she hit the floor. Her legs spreading wide at the bottom as his hands reached down and lifted her up, spinning her around then dragging her in as her free hand slid up his skin. Their foot work landed in sync as they moved to each other side and continued their erotic dance.

His impish smile was broad as the sea wide as he winked at the XFanstasyX girl. Shou was right...very right. "God your good at this!" exclaimed Michi as he pulled her back in.

"I better be, I go clubbing with Shou." Mika teased as her leg ran along Michi hip. Yes, she was the girl that everyone thought was dating Shou even though it wasn't the case at all.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:01 pm

User Image

Yuuji stood off to the side and watched as Michi and Mika from XFantasyX went through the motions... very sensual motions... Once the song was over and the two had gotten a few quick breaths of air in their no-doubt starved lungs, Takagi clapped slightly to get his star's attention.
"Not bad, Tanaka-san." he spoke, walking across the floor and handing Michi a towel. "I've finished your schedule so hopefully you won't have to work quite this hard every day. AND of course there's the dinner you told me about. We're already late, sadly." the man added with a half smirk, giving Tanaka a bottle of water next once he was finished with the towel. "Mika-san, your dancing was perfect as always." Yuuji spoke with a polite bow and a smile.

User Image

Nakai smirked, "Last time I went clubbing for fun it ended... oddly yet damn sexy. I have a habit of finding a sexy little thing to thrill on the dance floor if you take my meaning." the guitarist said as he grabbed a napkin. "You've no idea the rush of getting your date off on the dance floor. But... perhaps it might be too dangerous for you to do that... fewer people know me." he replied, keeping that smirk in place.
Yeah, he would've LOVED to dance the night away with Shou at a club... maybe snake a hand down the other man's pants...
But then he tore into another piece of chicken instead of dwell on the idea. The man before him didn't need Nakai flirting with him quite like that. The guitarist wouldn't have minded of course... but something told him that Shou just needed someone to talk to... to hang out with... not to screw him on the dance floor.
"I wouldn't mind seeing what your place looks like if it's so ornate. Mine... is just mostly modern. Comfortable. Lots of whites and blacks and deep blues with a little grey here and there. It's a simple one bedroom. I like keeping things simple. Course..." the blond tapped his chin with one finger for a moment as he thought about it. "Not sure it's totally in a bachelor stage because it isn't messy in the least. AND I make the bed so no rumpled sheets in my pad." he added with a wink. "So do you decorate in a color or theme or do you just mix and match for the hell of it?"

User Image
User Image

Ono sighed and walked over, unstrapping the strap that kept Oreo's arms down. "Touch that bandaged arm and I'll strap you down again. You can undo the others if you want." he added, making sure the water with long straw was well within reach. "If you want my honest back story. I killed a powerful man with my scalpel. I was paid to do it. Seems like I made an enemy and ended up here. Falling into this darkness, I have to please the Doctor. But you, Oreo-san... you have to please Soto-san and Katsu-san and what ever client that comes to get a good screw out of you. While I enjoy a roll in the sack, I was far easier to use my skills as a surgeon then to try and make a million men happy. Besides... the Doctor won't live forever. One day, perhaps I'll replace him." the surgeon spoke with a rather creepy smirk.
No, Takashi would never move against the Doctor. But one day he may become the head horror in the dark... or... perhaps even better... maybe one day he would see the light of the sun again.

User Image

As Kaito talked, Azriel was trying to read the papers that his friend had brought. But the writing...
Turning the folder on the table he passed it and a pen across to Kaito. "Write the hiragana and katakana over the kanji." he said, feeling frustrated with his inability to read properly. "Then finish eating."
It wasn't Kaito's fault after all.
Sighing softly, Azriel leaned back in the chair. "I finished both of my PV's the other day so that at least is out of the way... and I've got the line up of songs properly worked out already. We just need to practice. I've also made changes to Mi-chan's wardrobe so I don't fall over and look like an idiot on stage. As for today though... We'll be getting a new roommate when we get back, Kaito-kun. I purchased Oreo-kun. He'll be the accountant for my finances as well as yours and his own and of course for Mi-chan too. I'll probably also use him as a chef since Takatori is usually with one of us and can't always cook. If you fired someone then good. Yamada-san is quite the hard a** but listen to him and do what he says. As for Izo..." for a moment, Katsu went quiet.
"Tell me exactly what he said or wrote." the bat whispered, wondering why Haru would have gone straight to the spider. "I know you couldn't find me but that's hardly any reason to bother Izo. I'll need to speak with him about this incident today to be honest... I'm in charge of the upper floors but the damn shark doing that... compromising what is my property now... I can't strike against Ishihara but he can. He had no business down there half drunk threatening Oreo and Takashi Ono."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Kaito

Kaito took the papers and started writing quickly. His hand writing was fairly quick as if he knew all the kanji but a few stopped him for a moment and he had to think. Then he was able to write those in as well before handing them back to Katsu. It took him some time to do this because there were several pages of information. Afterwards he picked up his spoon and began to sip on the warm soup.

"Mm....what he wrote is there." Kaito pointed to one the papers. "Its the authorization of hiring and firing for Team 3 members. Yamada-san said that HR would take it's time with the problems that needed to be corrected well before the tour. He didn't want to for HR to come to their own conclusions about who should go and who should stay. He said that Team 3 had gone long enough with the idea they could just skate by. Umm...so he grabbed up some paper work and we went all the way upstairs. Yamada-san talked to the secretary for like a minute and we were let into the office. Matsumoto-san didn't really want to be disturbed because he was reviewing financials but Yamada-san interjected saying this was a perfect time. Then he laid out how Team 3 was costing Matsumoto-san a lot of money and how you needed a solid crew to make a good performance and he didn't want Shou's tour a mess with a substandard crew even though I was trying to change that. He said since I'm still in training there's no way I can handle a full arena tour with a crew that need so much work. Then Matsumoto-san asked what changes we needed to make to Team 3. Then, Yamada-san laid out the staffing list and who he thinks needs to go. More than just the guy I wanted to fire. Matsumoto-san looked over the list then asked where you were and if you had gone over this stuff. And we had to say no. And Yamada-san said he couldn't wait for you to pick your moment to show up. The Team needed this now. Matsumoto-san really paused here. I think he was pissed. But then he asked Yamada-san how long it would take to hire new people. That's when Yamada-san took the conversation to the next level and told Matsumoto-san that he should pull members from Teams 1 and 4, and 6 in the mean time while Smash puts out a request for applications. Team 2 is out on tour with Ryuukaze-san. Matsumoto-san didn't seem to be to thrilled with that idea and said that he wanted Team 3 tested tomorrow. Whoever passed the test could stay, and those that failed were fired. He'd fill in the gaps from the other teams since Shou-sama's tour is so close to pending. Then he signed the papers and told me to tell the crew that their butts were on the line."

Kaito took a breath and then sucked in another bite, "Man...talk about tension. I could feel like knives man...they're both so hardcore." Kaito looked tense and stressed even as he sipped his soup. The man needed some time to relax.

In The Pit

"Thanks....I won't do anything crazy. I don't think my body is capable of causing trouble to anyone but me at the moment." Oreo sighed then slowly shook his arm that was free. It felt good to know he'd be able to move soon. "Yeah well I honed my skills and got to the point that I got a better selection of clients. And well Katsu was only a recent person in my life as far as having to please. Soto-san isn't very difficult to please if you don't cause trouble."

But the next statement caught Oreo's attention, "Replace the Doctor? You'd really want to do that?" Now that was something he didn't expect to hear. "Would you change the world down here...if you were in charge?" Ok so curiosity got the best of Oreo. He never expected to hear anyone talk about this level as a...career.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou tilted his head and listened. Oh this man definitely would be trouble for any one to have a real relationship. He probably wouldn't work out with Naoko that much Shou could ascertain "Yes, just a little dangerous for me. Once you get as popular as I've become, it's gets more difficult to play games like that unless I host the party or...I'm in disguise.". The idea of being thrilled on the dance floor did leave some creative thoughts in Shou's head. He was certain that this man could make that a very interesting experience indeed. However, Shou didn't consider the idea of being one of Nakai's conquests. Shou wouldn't mind the one night stand but a part of him wanted....well someone that cared about more than that. Not that he needed someone clinging to him day by day, but someone that would come home to him and make those times special when they were together. He had thought Izzy could be that one. But...he was wrong. Now he wasn't sure what he was searching for if anything at all.

"You and I have quite different tastes. But I do have themes to my rooms and I'm very color coordinated to each theme. Mm....my bedroom...for instant is straight out of Arabian Nights. A massive round bed completely covered in dark purple, red and gold pillows covered by an overhanging beaded purple silk canopy. Very secluded and private...Mm...then the ceiling has a mosaic upon it of the Indian gods. Fit for a Harem." chuckled Shou as he sipped his lassi. "I got the idea for that room when I came back from my tour a year or so ago. But, maybe I can show you my home one day when I'm back from my tour and life doesn't have me in a whirlwind."

He then laughed and took a bite of his meal, "We are completely opposite in decor. I have a feeling you won't like my place because it isn't simple. My life is not simple at all, unfortunately." There was a slightly sad tone to that even though he was smiling. "I'm glad you make your bed though. Hopefully change the sheets too?" he winked, "I hate a messy house. However, I would like to see the motif of your home one day. I doubt a one bedroom would ever do for me. I need space to spread out. "

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Takagi-san! Thanks!" He took the towel then smirked as he gave Mika another towel so she could wipe her brow too."Yeah...Shou-san told me that Mika-san would be able to help out getting the dancers to understand my performance better." He waved at the other girls to let them go and soon they were walking out.

"Thank you, Takagi-san. I was surprised to hear from Tanaka-san but Shou told me about him and I when he asked if I could help out, I just put a little time aside after my photo shoot. We're putting out a new line of perfume for women this spring." Mika worked under Go Labels advertising arm as an idol/model thus her rise to fame in the model circuit as for product placement.

"Yeah...well I'm sorry that we can't hang out the rest of the evening but I've got to go to a dinner with Narcissus-san. I really want to dance with you again!" Michi smiled and winked.

"Oh...well let Narcissus-san know that I said Hello. It's been awhile since I've had the fortune of visiting with him. He's quite a talented performer. It was a pleasure to be his partner on stage during the Charity Event."

Michi left with Yuuji soon after in the car once he had a really quick wipe down in the bathroom. "Man....Yuuji, She's brilliant. And she's Japanese. I wish I could use her at my shows. She's really made the other dancers look weak...as far as connecting with a man on stage."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:55 pm

User Image

Katsu groaned and head desked, not getting up at all while listening to his friend talk about the exchange between the spider and Yamada.
"You have no idea how hard core..." the bat groaned again before lightly banging his forehead on the table again.
Izo was pissed at him from the sound of it... but what could Azriel do?! He'd been stuck in the PIT trying to keep assassins from murdering one another!
Sitting up, Katsumi sighed. "If you want hard core, try standing in between #1 and #2 for five seconds when they want to murder one another." he replied, pointing to the red lines on his neck. "Damn shark attacked Oreo-kun and Ono-san... then the serpent struck him. In retaliation, Ishihara tried to attack back and I jumped in between them to keep the damn fish from getting his tail chopped off... Once we got the wires off my neck and a civil conversation could be had I found out that the shark's beef was with the Doctor and he thought Ono-san knew something. After THAT I was trying to make sure Oreo-kun wasn't a complete wreck because right now the man's undergoing an experiment... not of my initial choosing mind you... and then the snake returned with coffee and donuts and I was distracted talking until suddenly that damn Doctor started coming and I have to hide in the fridge! No idea how long I was in there but then I fell out and curled up against Oreo in his bed and just passed out for hours. When I came to and was about to leave the Doctor came back... I'd had enough for the day and practically ran... threw up once in the garage... came here and just... just clung to Asato-kun until dinner to be honest." the bat sighed once more, rubbing his eyes as Hiyokomame pawed at the papers in the folder. "I'd have rather been at work then being scared enough to nearly piss myself... three times in one g-damn day!" Tilting his head to the side, Katsumi looked at Kaito for a long time. "We fire who needs to be fired. I won't give any of team 3 mercy except for you because none of them have even earned an ounce of my respect yet. I'll of course speak with Matsumoto-san and explain why I was out of the loop for the day... as for Yamada-san... no idea what lie I can concoct there. ******** class="postcontent-align-center" style="text-align: center">User Image

User Image
User Image

"I would rather be a free man, Oreo-san. But I doubt the man who rules this entire hell would allow it... and so I will simply settle for being the next head honcho in the depths." Ono spoke seriously, his dark eyes focused on the sick man. "I can't tell you that by the time the Doctor is gone, I won't be the same sort of monster, you know. You should be happy that the top side has gotten two men who give a damn now more than you should worry about the darkness below."

User Image

Nakai raised one finger in the air, "I said one bedroom... not one room, Shou-san." he teased with a grin. "I've a study that doubles as my guitar display and practice room plus a living area with a private dinning room and of course the kitchen with a breakfast corner. It's got a large bathroom too. But I'm just one man, Shou-san... why would I need more room? I sleep in the bed, lounge on the couch, play in the study, shower in the bathroom, cook in the kitchen, and eat in the dinning room. Oh and I've got my own utility room too... but that kinda gets forgotten until I've nothing left but a pair of boxers and a lone sock." the guitarist laughed, stirring his lassi. "But yeah, you'll have to show me how you spread out. I lived in America until I was grown so I guess the modern look just kind of stuck with me, you know? I haven't traveled much either, except to beaches and the like in the states. I think that's why Izzy and I get along so well. His more American-ized side meshes with mine." the blond said with a smile.
But his amber eyes, so much like Naoko's oddly, caught the smile that sounded more sad than anything. "Maybe I should teach you how to make life simple? I mean sure, you're famous and everyone worships you and you're busy day in day out... but you've gotta have a simple self somewhere in there." Kai spoke, pointing to Shou's heart. "You need to learn how to just kick back, pick up a jack and coke, and watch the stars, my friend. Simple life can be just as enjoyable as a sensual tease at the clubs." he added with a wink.

User Image

Takagi smiled, "I'm more than certain that Narcissus-san enjoyed performing with you." he spoke politely with Mika, waiting for Tanaka to be ready. Then, bowing once more, Yuuji eventually got Michi out of the studio and into the car.
"We'll see if your other dancers can understand what you're going for and, if not, see if we can pick others until you get the look and vibe you need. BUT you can't use Mika-san in your shows, Michi-kun. She's signed to Go. We would have to pay them a small fee and right now you haven't made enough profits to afford the small fee. As much as I like you," he glanced to Tanaka as they drove down the street. "And as much as Akihiko adores you... I wouldn't request that of a newbie... and that's what you are, Michi-kun. One day though, I'm sure you two can dance the night away." he added with a wink.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Kaito

"I think I'd rather be where I was today...thanks. Dealing with #1 and #2 in a pissing match isn't my idea of....fun. Sounds like your day sucked too." he sighed and continued eating. "I don't know what you'll tell Yamada-san. But needless to say, Team 3 will have the day of reckoning tomorrow. Ugh..."

"Thanks I need some mercy...I'm really working hard. I'm just not Yamada Haru yet. Man...I thought Matsumoto-san might put me on that chopping block too. But I think he was ok with me still being a trainee. Man, but I felt bad that I couldn't turn around the team that fast. I mean I'm trying and learning and I've not slept a good in days. I'm tired but I'll be at work by 6 am tomorrow because that's when things start. Shou-sama is off tomorrow. Yamada-san doesn't want him at the studio for this. I guess I can understand that. Shou-sama was really working his butt off in the PV." He picked up a biscuit and dipped it into the bowl then leaned on an elbow. Kaito was exhausted.

"Yea, I know we need to fire some people. There are some good guys on the team but there are some real failures too. I just wanted to give them a chance to show that they were good enough but I don't have that time now since you're on this arena tour."

In The Pit

"Seems like we have similar desires. Maybe one day you'll get that lucky too." Oreo sighed thinking that was probably the dream of most who got thrown down here for the wrong reasons. "A different sort of monster, eh? Well, mm....let's hope that the monster you are isn't like the monster that currently runs this place."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh...and here I thought you just had a room with a bed. Seemed like that would be the perfect place for all your activities. Sleeping, Reading....Mm..Intimate encounters. Just one bed could be enough...for you" teased Shou with a giggle because it would be humorous to see Nakai living in one room even though he knew that wasn't the case.

For a moment Shou stared at Nakai as he mentioned the boxers and a lone sock. "What color of boxers? And is the lone sock alone because you've lost a sock or because it's a special sock? You really shouldn't wait that long for laundry. I don't think I've ever been that low on clothes. If that happened, I'd feel sorry for the dry cleaner the next day. They'd possibly need a truck for all my clothes." Seriously, with all the clothes in Shou's closet they would need a truck...and men to carry all of it. God forbid he ever had that happen.

'Izzy has a very American streak. Especially for fast food. You and he have a lot in common. He also likes modern furniture as far as style too. He's become one of my dearest friends over the course of time." A slight sigh escaped Shou's lips, "Beaches? Mm...well I don't do beaches as much any more since the Tsunami. But do you just go to tan or do you actually get out in the water to swim?"

"Teach me...how to make life simple?" The star paused as his eyes lifted to meet Nakai's. The star's larger sunglasses hide most everything about his upper face but still a sense of curiosity could be felt emanating from the blond. "I don't think I've ever met my simple self." That seemed like a very honest and unguarded statement. It was very much the truth. Shou never had really learned to be anything but....a star. "I'm curious to see if you can teach me about a simpler life. I've no idea how you could do it."

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Awh...well ok.. Couldn't hurt me to ask but her small fee is probably more yen than I can consider now. I understand the money issue. But dang...She's really sexy. I can see why Shou-san works with her. But yeah, we need to go through the dancers again. I mean maybe some of them will figure it out. Today was really tough. I just wasn't feeling the connection with them. When Mika-san showed up it was like I was able to groove again." smirked Michi as he leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head as they drove to Akihiko's.

"Mmm...yeah, one day I want to dance the night away with her. After I get out of Newbie status. Not sure how long that will take but...mmm..." His tired eyes closed for a moment and he was silent as his imagination took over but after a few minutes they flicked open again and he looked over at Yuuji, "Hey...how was your day? I know you've been busy getting my schedule. Did you find a good office? I almost forgot we had a dinner date tonight. I hope Akihiko won't be upset. I know he's making dinner."

Michi was thoughtful for a moment thinking about Akihiko then his eyes drifted over Yuuji. Some days....Yuuji also left Michi with a few fantasies. But he hadn't pursued anything with the man for awhile now. Actually Michi kind of gave him a bit of space after the incident with Akihiko, Yeah, Michi had been mad before but he had long since cooled off. He just hadn't gotten around to see how Yuuji was doing...seriously doing. Maybe they should talk one day? Or maybe he should just leave it alone and let Yuuji be a good manager. Yeah, Michi was kind of waffling around with that thought. He didn't want to do something stupid.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:45 pm

User Image

Katsumi waved a hand as if to dismiss the notion that Kaito would be on the chopping block. He wouldn't let this man leave his side so easily.
"Tonight you're going to get some good rest after eating dinner. I'll go over these documents and make notes and the like or sign where I'm needed to sign and then you can look over it on the way in tomorrow. We'll ride together so you've the time." Azriel spoke as his dark eyes flickered over the folder and then closed it, setting it aside. "This is the chance for them to show if they're good enough. I can tell the difference between a stupid mistake and an unavoidable one. What happened to me today was unavoidable if I wanted to protect my own assets. What happened during my last tour though with the lighting was a purely stupid mistake. If a light goes out during the show, even if the bulb had been checked or replaced prior, then it isn't the crew's fault but a faulty light bulb... but if a light goes out that hadn't been checked or replaced... then it's a negligent and stupid mistake. I haven't seen you make a stupid mistake, Kaito-kun. You're hard working and honest and trying your damnedest for me and that's why you're not on the block NOR should you be blaming yourself when a team is supposed to be a well oiled machine before they ever get stuck with an artist. I admit I haven't been perfect like Shou-san, but I'm new to the game... just like you aren't Yamada-san quite yet, Kaito-kun." the bat added with a wink.
He reached over and took one of the biscuits on the table, tearing off a bit and feeding it to Hiyokomame in his lap. "When I filmed my two PVs I didn't get home until some godawful hour. I was beyond exhausted so I took the day off. I don't blame Shou-san for wanting a reprieve for a day or two before things get crazy."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Shrugging, Takashi turned down the room's lights enough to allow Oreo to get some decent rest... if he could.
"Perhaps I'll turn out like that man in the end... perhaps not. It's not something that I can predict nor that I can devote my time to come to some conclusion. What will be, will be... good or bad." he spoke, doing a final check of the room to make sure there was nothing Oreo could get into trouble with.
As a second though he brought over one of the plain cake like less sweet donuts and set it on a napkin on the table just in case. He didn't want his experiment getting up. The surgeon also made sure to change Oreo's bag, hooking up a new one, before checking the time left on his IV. That wouldn't need changing for at least an hour thankfully.
"I was lucky in life young, Oreo-san. I don't expect such luck to strike twice nor do I look toward it or place hope in the idea. This is my existence now. I have adapted and I thrive, for the most part. AND also for the most part... I enjoy my work. If I didn't, then each time I inserted your IV it would probably hurt like a b***h."
Which was true. Ono was insanely delicate and gentle when it came to needles.
"Do you need anything else before I go check on your DNA tests?"

User Image

"I'd get kind of bored if I lived in one room all the time... same walls... same paint... One room apartments do NOT sit well with me." Nakai replied with a smile.
Then he gave Shou the most blank look before he started to laugh. "Blue boxers and um... I lose socks in the dryer. Don't ask how. Freakin' sock gremlins or something in there. I go through more socks than most people could imagine. But to be honest, I just kind of forget I need to wash things. My closet's nowhere near as grand as yours no doubt." the guitarist winked, knowing that stars had whole rooms of clothes.
Or at least he figured they did.
Chiyou had had a ton of clothes after all.
"Ah... well then... hmm... when I was in the states my friends and I would go to the beach and just camp out on the weekends. We fished up our own food and just enjoyed the outdoors. But I can understand so..." then the blond snapped his fingers. "After your tour is over, YOU are coming with me, Shou-san. I'll take you out to a lake and we'll go camping just the two of us. We'll take some supplies of course but it'll be the best way to just show you a simple life. We'll fish and cook outdoors... sleep in hammocks, unless it rains then we'll run into the tent. I'll just need to pick up a few things.... I've got a portable water filter that we can use with river water... and of course boiling it for tea will work much the same way... so we won't have to lug water jugs with us. Just a couple of backpacks." Nakai smiled, liking this idea quite a bit.
Two guys just roughing it in the wilderness... fishing and camping and enjoying the peace and quiet.
"I can buy everything we'll need while you're still on tour and you can pay me back later. Simple!"

User Image

"Give it a year, Michi-kun." Takagi laughed, glancing at the man in amusement. "Be a newbie for a year, get a tour under your belt, and produce your first full album THEN... we'll upgrade your status."
But then Tanaka asked a question that the other man hadn't expected.
"Me? Well my day was busy. I moved everything out of Aki's office and into Izzy's... so for now I'm sharing his office. Plus I got your schedule worked out and moved the things from Hiroki's old office into Aki's... lots of heavy lifting and back and forth moments. It took a while." Yuuji replied with a slight sigh. "I'll be glad to get some rest tonight. But don't worry about being late. Akihiko will probably not mind since it's you. If it were me alone then I'd never hear the end of it." he laughed. "Your schedule though was more important to me than dinner. I don't need you killing yourself with too much hard work, Michi-kun."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Kaito

Kaito nodded and just accepted what Katsu had said. Being as tired as he was, he kind of just wanted to fall asleep. "I'm sure that things will get better after all these changes. But it's all so much to do and so little time. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my own position right now. I'm just worried about being ready for the first night. I want you to shine."

He pushed his empty bowl aside and laid his head on the edge of the table. "Shou-sama isn't perfect. He's just really experienced. So...you're going in with me in the morning....yay....Don't be surprised if the team tries to get you to help them save their jobs." His eyes drifted over to see Hi-chan's ear tips poking over the table. "Hiyokmame is really cute. I want a cat one day. Can I go to bed now? I'd sleep here if you let me."

In The Pit

He didn't want to keep Ono too long. He was obviously lucky that Ono was his doctor in all this. The man seemed to have more compassion than he let on. "I'm glad you...enjoy your work."

"No... I don't need anything more. I'm pretty tired Ono-san." said Oreo as he leaned his head against his pillow and stared at the donut. "Mm...maybe I'll eat that donut soon. Once I feel...like I'm able to. God...I am hungry but also queasy."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Now how could you be bored with all the young playthings you probably take home?" He wiggled his eyebrows and chuckled, "So is blue your favorite color or just the random color of any of your boxers? I've lost socks before. However, Ko has shown me the most interesting solution to that problem. He puts all my socks in a knit bag that has a plastic lock. None of the socks escape anymore. Well...unless I happen to lose them in my closet."

"So you don't have an entire closet of leather wears yet?" Shou leaned forward and plucked up one of his appetizers with the chopsticks. He was still hungry. Did he eat lunch earlier today? He wasn't sure. Maybe he wouldn't take any leftovers home because they might be all gone in a few minutes.

"I'm sure you found many crabs too. When Izzy and I were stuck on the boat we did a little fishing while we had some bait. Not much luck with that though considering where we were. But, one night we did capture shrimp that had come up to the side of the boat with a net. Ah...that was a feast considering we had been stuck with olives, tomatoes and beans." Shou really wasn't keen on another water trip yet even if he had bought that boat that had spared their lives. Currently that boat was being repaired and would eventually be in a dock near Tokyo.

"What?! Camping?? You...and me??" A finger pointed to Shou's own chest as if he couldn't quite believe the offer and tilted his head while pondering the notion, "You know I'm probably a terrible camping partner. I haven't any skills at it. I wouldn't know what to do at all. But a lake sounds much safer than the beach at the moment. "And...I can't cook that well. So you're probably going to be showing me how to do....everything. Are you seriously ok with this idea? How long would we adventure in the wilderness?" He was very curious about this idea but he didn't want to force Nakai into becoming some sort of survival guide out in the middle of nowhere. He wanted Nakai to have some fun too.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"A year...." His words were a bit wistful. Things had changed so much from the first day he walked in to Izzy Lucky's apartment to help out Akihiko. He never would have guessed he'd be here now.

"Well, I'm glad you're moved in. So you're sharing Ishi-san's office. His office isn't too bad since he got Narcissus as his star. Lot's of the other managers were eyeing that office spot." His smile broadened as they started talking. Michi wasn't really trying for anything, he just didn't want his relationship with Yuuji to become completely stagnant and entirely worked related. "You should have had someone from maintenance help you."

"Yeah ok...so maybe he won't be too angry. But...you know I've been so busy that I've not had time to think about going out to dinner...spending time with friends or anything." "You should get some rest. You're working really hard too. Mmm...and you should make sure to give yourself a day off too." yawned Michi as he leaned his head against the glass of the window.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm

User Image

Smiling, Azriel stood up, letting Hiyokomame go and setting the kitten on the floor. He walked around the table and wrapped his arms over Kaito's shoulders in a light hug. "Yes, you can go to bed. I'll show you to a room. And the team can try as much as they want but it won't change my mind about how leaves and who stays." gently he kissed the top of Kaito's head then let go. "Come on. I need to get a bath after you head to bed... and I need to set my phone to wake me up earlier than usual I suppose. But YOU are not sleeping on the table, baka. Let's go."

User Image

User Image

"What about when I don't have someone in bed though? Be pretty boring staring at the walls of a cube." Nakai reasoned, finishing up his chicken wings. Mischievously, he snagged one of Shou's naan and munched on it, tearing it into bite sized bits as he ate. "So see! You already know how to fish so that helps. I don't expect you to be a good camper because I doubt you've ever gone camping in your life... am I right? We'll stay near a stream, not far from the lake. Perhaps you'll learn a thing or two. I can cook the food and YOU can be in charge of boiling water for tea. Also, I know what sorts of mushrooms to pick so we can forage as well for things like mushrooms and wild onions and berries to go with the fish we catch. But of course I'll bring a small store of veggies too to make stew with. Wouldn't want us going hungry." the blond added with a wink. "I'd say we stay out for a nice three day weekend, though I think perhaps five days would be best overall. One day to get there, three days to spend in the wild, and another day to get home. It'll be fun! AND as for my leather wears... well you can check my closet yourself when you come by. I'll make up a list of things you need to bring to my place and then we can pack the backpacks and head out. How's that sound?"

User Image

"Oh believe me, I intend to rest sooner than you think. After all, until you get a few things down like a full single, there will be little for me to do until we need to get publicity. I'll spend the day at the studio with you watching you shake your a**." Yuuji teased with a wink his star's way. "Make sure you don't get too grope-y with the hired help."
He knew that Michi wouldn't exactly take things as far as Akihiko... or at least he hoped he wouldn't, but Takagi would be around JUST in case...
"One thing you'll need to do, Michi-kun, is to figure out what you want to do at night a bit in advance. Making appearances at clubs will be good for publicity... the same with dining at nice restaurants. I'm sure Akihiko and Izzy or myself can make time to accompany you if you don't want to go out and find a date."

User Image
User Image

"Eat it if you feel like it. I've emptied the trash so feel free to use it if need be as well." Ono spoke as he headed toward the door. "If you're hungry, it might be best to eat... or else you'll get queasy from being hungry as well. For now though, get some rest. I'll check back in an hour. If you're asleep then I'll change your IV bags and let you continue sleeping." he said before exiting and locking the door closed behind him.
Time to go check on the DNA...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"How often do you not take someone home with you? Oh..well maybe tonight since I snatched you up from every remote possibility." Shou's eyes flitted across the fast food joint then he grinned. "Unless you want to hit on that poor delivery boy over there."

Shou didn't mind that Nakai had snatched some of his Naan, but he did pluck the dessert Naan up not long afterwards just to make sure he could enjoy that one piece. "Yes, well there is that. But believe me, I'm certain that my fishing technique is not going to get us much to eat."

"No I've never been camping unless you call the time on the boat camping. I'm not sure it qualifies but I do know how to survive better than I would have before. But as for sleeping in a tent. Never." Ok...never in the sense that Shou's memories had no camping trips in it. Not a one.

"I can handle boiling water." That much Shou knew he could handle even if distracted. "Yes please bring backup food because I certainly don't want to go native only to discover all the animals have eaten the food around us." he laughed thinking about what Hamu would say to that. He'd call him an idiot for sure.

"Five days? Well, mm...I'll make that happen somehow, After my tour I do take time off. But, I'd like to think that the time off would be mostly relaxation, not foraging for food all day." Shou pointed out with a smirk as he nibbled on his Naan.

"It sounds good. Ok....I'll bring the things you want me to buy for this trip just send me....an email or text message towards the end of my tour. If you send it too early I'll never remember. But...I'll bring my Jeep when we go because I don't want to get stuck out in the middle of no where without 4 wheel drive. Then I can check out that closet of yours before we go. Mmm...I'll have to see if Naoko-kun can stay with Ko for a few days. If not, Shou would have to speak with Yuuji. Maybe the father and son could have a few days at Yuuji's home?

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

'Well, the single is getting pretty close to ready. It's just the...full album that's taking time." Then he smirked as Yuuji winked, "Oh so you like watching me shake my booty? Hey...I don't grope too much! My magical hands certainly aren't working out any 'kinks' backstage. Although...." He glanced up at the ceiling and then had an impish smile on his lips, "I've definitely thought about it."

Michi wouldn't take things as far as Akihiko? Michi was a very spur of the moment type. So it wasn't beyond him to try something if he thought he could get away with it. After all he did 'makeout' with Chiyou in Akihiko's laundry room, and had quick interlude with Hayato backstage just before the Charity Event. Yes, Michi could be...trouble.

"I'm totally flexible there, Yuuji. I'll go to the clubs, dance the night away if that's what works. Mm...dinner too. Ah...yeah but who to take to dinner. I suppose I need to go out with people that can get me publicity. Mm....ok..well, if I go out with Akihiko everyone is going to think I'm dating him again. If I go out with Ishi-san, I'm not sure what they'll think. But might be amusing to see the papers the next day." At least with Izzy, he wouldn't be thinking as much about taking the man home.

"You should go out with me. You're my manager after all. You need some publicity too. So people get the idea you are my manager." Michi winked at Yuuji then seemed a bit thoughtful about the idea until a mischievous grin smeared upon his lips, "But if you don't wan to out with me on a date, maybe I should ask Nakai-san to go out with me instead. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Now that would be one helluva party!

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 pm

User Image

At this notion, Nakai had to stop and think for a long moment. "Obviously I won't be bedding anyone tonight... and even if you hadn't snatched me up, I still would've gone home alone. Too tired to be sexy anymore!" the blond face planted on the table, but then smirked and sat up once more. "Well we'll have to go pick up firewood and sticks and moss to use for the fire, so while we do that each day we can look for berries and mushrooms and the like. Not a lot of foraging, though we'll probably spend a good amount of time fishing... we could swim in the river too if it's warm enough... and no WAY are we spending our nights in a tent. Hell no. Unless it rains. But yeah, the Jeep is a good idea... might want to bring a satellite phone along too just in case."
The guitarist finished off the naan he'd been munching on then wiped his hands with a napkin. "Trust me. Your life will be insanely simple for five days and you'll love it. No fans to hide from and nothing to worry about except if it's going to rain."

User Image

"Once the single is ready then I'll start arranging for television appearances for you to sing the A-side live." Yuuji spoke as he pulled up to Akihiko's gate.
The guards let him through and he drove in and down through to the garage.
Takagi smirked, "Of course I enjoy watching you shake it. You're a natural. Hardly bad on the eyes either. BUT please don't cause trouble with your magic hands. Lovely gorgeous sexy hands they may be... but I'd rather not have to deal with jealous lovers who want your undivided attention. I know you're not the type to stick with just one guy after all."
Turning the car off, Yuuji unbuckled his seat belt. "Okay so maybe only go to dinner with Akihiko if Izzy is around. Might keep you from doing anything you'll regret later. But... well why wouldn't I want to go out with you, Michi-kun? Even aside from the fact that I'm your manager... I kind of thought we were friends too, you know? I mean yeah we're not close like you and Akihiko but..." he shrugged slightly. "You might be stuck with me as a date until Nakai-san is off tour if he's caught your mischievous eyes."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Too tired to be sexy? OH...don't give me that. If you saw someone really hot you'd certainly be able to turn it back on." Of that the star had no doubt. Shou patted the top of Nakai's head desked head. "Poor baby. Just wait until you are doing arena tours. Then you'll really wonder where your sexy went." He pulled his hand away just before Nakai lifted his head. Soft hair. It reminded him of Naoko. Good lord, these too could be twins....seriously!

"Between the fishing, the foraging and the wood gathering, when do you expect us just to enjoy nature?" snickered Shou as he wondered what the heck he just committed to. Really....was this going to be fun? He was kind of skeptical especially since it could rain and their could be plenty of ticks, mosquitoes and other pests.

"So what about wild animals...beyond yourself of course. What do you do to prepare for them? I'll bring a satellite phone. God knows H...Yamada-san would kill me if I didn't have proper equipment out there just in case. I don't want him to have to come find us. It would be...very ugly. Him or...Ishihara-san." Shou could only imagine what either man would do if they had to trek the wilds to find him.

"Insanely simple sounds a wee bit scary, Nakai-san. But I'm willing to give it a try and see what it is like." Although he prayed it was nothing like being lost at sea. Being on the water, and facing himself in that mirror freaked him out in ways he just couldn't cope with. "Mmm...I'll have to bring a lightweight mask...." Even with Nakai he wasn't about to reveal himself.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Ok...well I think that will happen in the next two weeks after engineering is done with it." Michi glanced up at the house he had been to several times before. He wondered what it would have been like living here with Akihiko. He shoved that thought out of his head. He didn't want any set backs.

"Well I'm glad that my manager approves of my wiggling backside." Then he pouted as Yuuji drove into the garage. "Now now...I'd deal with the jealous ones." He turned in the car seat and put an arm over Yuuji's shoulder, "I wouldn't want to have my sweet manager dealing with those messes. I'd like to think that you'd get a good night's sleep after every event...not worrying about who I'm sleeping with." Michi winked at Yuuji. Without Akihiko holding Michi's heart, little by little Michi revealed he could be a very naughty playboy.

"And...well....I could have been the type to stay with one guy." He pulled his arms away because they were in that one guy's garage now. "But maybe that's just not me after all." No...it wouldn't happen with Akihiko. However, he smiled at Yuuji and said, "Yeah, it's best I go out with the two of them. No regret for him or me."

Then he paused and glanced over at Yuuji as he unbuckled himself from the seat, "We are friends. But I didn't know it if you'd want to go out.... I mean well we kind of had a bad moment there. I'm over being mad...but you know, I didn't want to get into your space. I don't think I'd be 'stuck' if I went out with you on a date. I just know you've had a lot to deal with these past couple months too...with Hideo-kun, your wife, Koyasu-san's funeral and all that stuff with Hiroki-san and Akihiko. Heck, I don't really want to be an additional worry for you." He was honest. At least, Michi did have a good heart under that playboy exterior that seemed a bit more aggressive since he had lost his chance with Akihiko.

"Nakai-san's off for a week between the North and South. I saw his schedule on the studio board. He's a player." Michi smirked slightly, "The girls were talking about him. Bet he's far worse than me."

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 pm

User Image

Yuuji looked over to Michi when that arm went around his shoulders. "If you're calling me your' sweet manager' then you obviously don't know me very well." the man spoke with a smirk before shrugging. "Okay okay so I won't worry about who's in your bed as long as you keep that who a secret. I don't want to have to explain to the tabloids who you didn't screw. But... wait really? You could stay with just one guy?"
Okay this Takagi really didn't believe. Then again, he hadn't thought Akihiko could become monogamous either...
And yet so far, his cousin had remained faithful, aside from that little escapade at the Ware House of course.
But what the star said next... well... it kind of confused the man. "I... well I'm glad you're not angry at me anymore but... Michi-kun... Yeah, I've had a lot to deal with..." Yuuji sighed, putting his hands on the top of the steering wheel. "I had the strangest conversation with Izzy yesterday, you know. So... I spent a lot of time thinking about what I want. My wife isn't coming back... and I've come to terms with that. On the darker side of things I may not be around past the end of the year... and if that's the case a part of me doesn't want a relationship outside of friends and family. But I don't know for certain what next year will bring. Will Ohayou's enemy strike at me for my past? Will my son ever even remember me? Half the time I'm too damn busy to spend with Hideo... and with Shou's tour beginning soon, my son will be gone for two months." he sighed softly. "In that two months, Michi-kun... I want to live for me. Things may change when Shou returns and Hideo is able to be in my life again, at least partially... Until then though... I want my own happiness. There's been too much bad in my life this year... and I seriously need a break from it." his dark eyes flickered over to Tanaka. "I... guess what I'm saying is that if you don't hate me for my callous stupidity... I really wouldn't mind being your date, Michi-kun. You don't have to be a real playboy... to get a nice playboy reputation, you know."

User Image

Rolling his eyes, Nakai stuck his tongue out at Shou. "My sexy went right down the drain with how exhausted I am. I need this week to recharge. Seriously! But um..." the man laughed softly. "Fishing IS enjoying nature. What did you have in mind to do in the woods, Shou-san? Run about bare to the world, skipping and frolicking? Camping is about being within nature and just going with the flow. Swimming and hiking... we can forage while hiking after all... those are the sorts of things you do. Then you lay out under a clear sky filled with stars while the camp fire crackles and you dream. I'm sure even a star like you has a dream or two worth mulling over." the guitarist added with a wink, sipping the rest of his mango lassi. "Anything too big and we jump in the jeep. If there's a monkey or a raccoon then we just give them what they want... which with a raccoon it will be our fish bones. But we'll hang our trash up in the trees away from camp, and then remove it before we leave. OR we can lock it in your trunk and hope nothing tries to break into the car."
Nakai knew that Shou wasn't used to such things.... and a part of the blond wanted to tease the man with ghost-like stories.
And yet...
"We can burn some of the trash too... and of course the fire itself will keep a lot of wild animals away." Kai continued. "And yes... a mask definitely. You won't have anywhere to put makeup on at... unless you want to stare into the lake as a mirror."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games