Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:59 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

In the kitchen, Izzy could hear it. The choking reality. He filled the glasses and returned with them but abet it was slowly. He set down the glasses and then walked off to get the Kleenex.

Once he returned, he pulled out a Kleenex and lifted Chiyou's face up. Wiping away the tears. "I know this isn't what you wanted to hear while visiting, but Nakai-san never been the type to...mm...want to stay with anyone too long. And I know you're looking for a long term relationship. But, I think, Hideki....you need to work on becoming happy with yourself before looking in happiness through others."

Izzy deeply cared and he didn't like it when Chiyou cried. Only God knew what happened to Chiyou's rebellious strong personality that would have made it through these torrents in life. Izzy would have never seen this submissiveness in the star he had managed a few years ago. "It hurts now, but things like this happen. You move on, you grow and learn...then you find someone new. Everyone goes through it and I know that you'll be upset and angry for awhile but...you're not alone. Just keep your chin up."

What else could he say? Certainly, he wanted to call Nakai and give him a piece of his mind for putting Akihiko and himself in this situation. Running off on a tour without telling Chiyou the truth was definitely low in Izzy's frame of mind. And what were they suppose to say if Chiyou brought this up? Lie? Yeah he expected Nakai would say something like that because Nakai was a 'Me First' sort of person. Great star material, terrible relationship material.

He glanced over his shoulder at Akihiko. Ok, so Akihiko hadn't exactly been great dating material either but Izzy had managed. However, unfortunately, Chiyou was nothing like Izzy. Nakai was a bit more like Michi with a lot more smart a** in him. Dating Nakai on equal terms would require someone much more capable of independence than what Chiyou had currently. Not that Chiyou couldn't grow, but the young man needed to change.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ruki's right." Akihiko spoke up from where he now sat. "I don't think it isn't that Nakai doesn't care for you, Hideki. He does. But sometimes we need time to recharge. I know even for myself there are days where I'm distant. It's just something that has to be worked through."
Not to mention Nakai had a penchant for sleeping around...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:03 pm

(((OOC: Sorry, Mokona got super sick last night and then the internet went poof cause of storm clouds. I already had the Akihiko post finished before she got sick so I just hit 'send' basically and then took care of the puppy.)))

User Image

"I can't tell him... he'll get pissed." Katsumi whispered, curled up beneath the blankets.
Although one arm snaked out, grabbing the kitten and pulling it under with him to cuddle. Hiyokomame's tiny pink tongue on his nose was comforting... as was the warm dark fur that nuzzled against his cheeks.
"If I tell Izo he'll think I can't handle my job there... I could ask Soto-san but... that deep... we don't control that place, Asato-kun... Oreo-kun's out of my hands... demo..."
Carefully, Katsumi peeked out from beneath the blankets, phone in hand with streaming video. He didn't show it to Hiroki of course, but what he saw didn't make him smile.
"That man's still there... but Oreo-kun's okay..." sighing, Azriel turned off the screen and tossed the phone to the bed. "My throat hurts..." he whispered, referring to the red marks left by Ishihara's wayward wire.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Takashi bowed politely but otherwise he didn't show any other discomfort. "Katsu-san came to visit Oreo-san the other day. I allowed it, knowing he wouldn't give up until he saw the experiment himself. I had no idea that he would return today however... I also received a visit from Ishihara-san. He wanted to know more about your hand in his reconstructive surgery and so I told him what I knew. That you heightened his sense of smell. Nothing more because to be honest, sir, that is the truth. I believe, sensei, that he was drunk or hungover at the time and if it had not been for the serpent, my life and Oreo-san's lives might have hung in the balance. Apparently Katsu-san learned of this confrontation and demanded to check on Oreo-san once more. I allowed it once more and was keeping an eye on things from the other room. To be honest I saw no harm in it, especially since Katsu-san has purchased Oreo-san... and because he too is interested in the experiment's outcome. I thought that if someone from the upper floors were to side with an experiment... it might make getting specimens easier in the long run."

User Image

"My fans won't know." Nakai replied with a smirk. "I mean, then they would start sending me tablets and then I'd have to start giving away tablets and then your gifts of them wouldn't mean quite as much now, would they? Every artist needs to keep a few secrets and my lack of a digital medium... is mine."
Higuri really could've considered himself as being a bit technologically inept. He knew how to work his phone... knew how to do normal things like surf the internet or turn on the television or play a dvd... but he really never cared beyond that. However, give him the newest amp for his guitar and he was a master of it in mere moments.
Laughing, Kai nodded. "Yes I think clingy people get to me after a while. Oh? A question for the great Shou-san, ne?" the blond smiled, plucking out individual notes with his fingers instead of a pic so that the sounds coincided with his words. "Does the show's glorious host have anything he hates most? A disliked food or a bad hat color perhaps?" he teased with a wink.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki just sort of watched the hand come out and the tiny kitten slide under the blanket. He heard the sounds of licking and then purring. Every day Hi-chan was around, Hiroki could smile more. The tiny cat would always love Katsumi no matter what.

He didn't have any answers nor anymore questions because he didn't know enough about how the evil system worked. To be honest, he didn't want to know any more than he did. Even if someone had to do something about it. "I'm glad that your friend is still ok." Hiroki didn't a chance to really look at Katsu's throat so he had no idea that the young man meant on the skin not the tonsils. "Do you want a cough drop or something?" He wouldn't offer Katsu real meds because he didn't know what Katsu could take.

"Have you had anything to eat? Would you like some dinner? I could have something brought up. I should be having something soon anyway." The most Hiroki could do was offer normal basic needs in life....warmth, food and comfort. Unfortunately, he just didn't have the means to do more at the moment.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

In The Pit

The Doctor listened and his rage diminished but his mind was like a vice collecting his dark thoughts. Ono should have been in trouble but...the information about #1 was priceless. His experiment actually worked! At least that is what the Doctor guessed. Or at least it was going in the direction that he wanted it! That brought a large evil smile to the man's dry lips. " So...today you had two visitors. Both unannounced. And #1 was....drunk? Wanting to know about what I did to him?" The mad man's cackle was like chalk on a chalkboard.

"No...you've no idea what I've done and we shall leave it at that. #1 just doesn't seem to appreciate a good nose. However, seems like everyone has been down here pushing you around, well, let's just change the codes on the elevators again so next time they'll be sure to give me a....head's up, first. I really do not care for unannounced guests in MY domain." The doctor turned and stared at Oreo then glanced at Ono.

"I want you to run a few tests on his DNA. See what's been changing. He still looks sick but something's working. However....." The doctor walked over and suddenly slashed Oreo's arm.

Oreo howled as the blood ran down and he tried to move away from the knife. His fists clenched because while he was miserable he'd still die fighting before becoming a pin cushion for this monster.

The Doctor didn't slash again instead he grabbed a pair of separators and came near Oreo again, "If you move, I'll slash you in such away you won't be able to move until I take you into surgery." His menacing grin widened as those words caught hold in Oreo's head. The Doctor flipped down the lens on his specialized glasses just before he leaned in and took a look.

Oreo held still as the Doctor separated the cut causing Oreo go grit his teeth in terrible pain.

"Hmm.... It's not quite there yet?....Or maybe it's just very slow to heal?." The Doctor pulled the separator out of the slashed wound and his eyes flicked to Ono. Clean him up and start your tests." The Doctor walked over and dropped the tool into the sanitizing bin before walking out with the scalpel dripping blood to the floor from the other hand. Seemed like the Doctor never let go of the knifes around patients.

Once the Doctor was gone, Oreo's gasped and his teeth parted. Then he grabbed his arm to try to stop the bleeding.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Alright...then if will be our little secret." Shou answered with an amused smile. "But you might get quite a few interesting tablets if they were to send them to you. As I remember, Izzy said at one point that there were all sorts of unusual things that came in your fan mail." Of course there were many unusual things that came in Shou's fan mail as well. He was a wee bit backlogged on that mail and Smash just recently sent a service to claim what Shou wasn't able to answer. He usually wanted one small random bag of mail to himself each month but these past few weeks the tour had taken all his energy. Shou didn't like to disappoint his fans though so he tweeted more often. Shou was not inept with technology. He loved it even if he didn't always have time to fool around with it as much as he liked.

Shou laughed at being called great, "Now now...don't put me on too high of pedestal." He tilted his head and looked up at the ceiling letting his fingers wander the cords as he thought about that answer, "That is an easy one...bland food. If it doesn't have flavor, I won't eat it. But for all the drama I cause on stage, I think what I hate the most is drama in my real life. That would be my number one."

His fingers slowed down and he stopped long enough to look at the pick, "I think they sound pretty much the same. Although this one, I think I killed it." Shou showed it to Nakai and it had a crack running up its middle.

"Now... let's see, speaking of food, what is your favorite cuisine? Mmm....and am I keeping you from getting something to eat? After a show like that you must be starving." Shou was always starving after his shows because he burned through an amazing amount of calories. It just seemed natural that Nakai probably was in the same boat.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:19 pm

User Image

"That won't help..." Katsumi whispered, moving out from under the blanket enough to set Hi-chan on his chest and watch the kitten bat at his nose and hair. "It's the muscles... the skin... I thought it didn't hurt earlier but... then I threw up." sighing, black nails poked at the kitten, prodding the little ball of fur to chase after them. "But... yeah... food would be best... can I eat whatever you eat, Asato-kun? I had a donut earlier... not really feeling like anything sweet."
Now THAT was unusual.
Azriel was always up for something sweet!
Right now though... he just wanted something comforting... something that could ground him a bit more.
Pulling his phone up again, the bat sent a quick text to Kaito.

Gomen... there were problems in the PIT... I was...detained for a while... I'm okay for the most part... just kind of freaked out.
-Katsu

User Image

User Image
User Image

Bowing again, Ono agreed to running the DNA tests. After the fearsome man was gone however, Takashi batted Oreo's hand away from his arm. "You're going to make it infected. Stop touching it."
The surgeon wasn't happy about this... but he went about gently cleaning the wound and then wrapping it. He didn't seen surprised in the Doctor's actions at all... in fact, he had kind of expected it in a way.
"I'll check this every hour and change the dressing. I'm going to do a mouth swab and draw some blood both to run the DNA tests on so bear with me, Oreo-san." Ono spoke calmly, getting his work done.
Once the swab and blood were ready, Takashi pocketed them and headed for the door. "If you need something, let me know. I'll be running the tests." he said before leaving Oreo alone once more.
Of course Ono also went and changed the elevator codes. His boss was right... they didn't need any more interruptions.

User Image

Kai groaned, "My fan mail can get raunchy... and disgusting... and spoiled." he spoke, thinking about the myriad of things he'd been told were found it in before. "Awww... now I'll have to chew on another one." the guitarist teased, sticking one of his picks between his teeth and biting down playfully. "But seriously, while I like to answer a letter or two... not too happy when chicks send me their thongs, you know? Just not my thing these days."
Being a bit mischievous, Nakai set his guitar down on his lap and started playing it almost like a koto. "So no drama for the star of our tv program? Cuisine though... hmm... I like... chicken wings."
There was a blank look on Kai's face.
"No seriously, like chicken wings with different things on them. Never met a wing I didn't like. I think my fingers just like picking at my food, if you get my meaning..." he teased. "I had some damn good Indian curry wings the other day. Bite of that, then a bite of lemon pepper wings to smooth out the burn. Hell yeah." the guitarist picked at the notes like he was picking meat off a chicken wing. "But to answer the far more pressing question... Yes and no. I'm not starving and yet you are keeping me from eating... which since I'm not starving is perfectly fine by me." he added with a wink. "Perhaps we could continue this quiz show over dinner, ne?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:49 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki looked at Katsumi's neck and knew what had happened. For a moment, terror struck his eyes and he practically choked. "I....I've got some cream for that...." He stumbled out of bed and raced into the bathroom searching high and low for neosporin.

He came back out with the small tube and a slight sweat on his brow. Hiroki was having a little difficultly dealing with those dark thoughts. As soon as he got back to the bed, "Tonight....tonight..is creamed chicken soup with veggies and rice. I get...a real meal tonight." Hiroki smiled slightly. He had to force that smile on his face but before he heard this news he had been looking forward to this meal.

The message from Kaito came back quickly:

You sure you're ok? Yamada-san was super pissed that you didn't make it here for today session. Ugh....It wasn't pretty. We've got double work tomorrow. But...he helped me get everyone assigned to their real job now. I think he put the fear of god in them.

In The Pit

"Infected?! It hurts Ono-san! " Oreo fingers contorted as they were batted away from the injury. He wanted to deck Ono because the pain was pissing him off. Ok so his fear fueled the pissed off feeling he was having right now. Oreo was paranoid and his eyes kept darting to the door even as Ono started cleaning the wound. His body was a little warm...he felt a slow ache.

He closed his pain filled eyes thinking to himself urgently, I've got to remain calm. I've got to keep myself from doing something stupid! I've got to keep myself from making a mistake and getting stuck down here. God...Katsu...why did you leave me here!?

His fearful eyes flicked back open when Ono said he was going to draw blood. "I....I don't want to do that right now..." But it seemed like Ono wasn't going to stop. Ore tried very hard not to take it out on Ono because everyone seemed to do that. He didn't want to be like everyone else today.

And once the man was gone, he banged the edge of his bed in anger. He was tired of being someone's victim! He wanted out of this bed! But when he tired to get out of the bed. he ended up falling on to the floor feeling very woozy.

"Ono-san....I don't feel so....good...." he whispered. Haha...no one would hear him. His skin was burning up where he had been sliced. He felt hot....and his mouth ached.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Spoiled? Ewh......" Shou pinched his nose with the thought of spoiled fan mail before grinning broadly, "I as if you don't give them good reason to want to send raunchy mail your way. I saw how you were wiggling on stage."

"So that's what happened to that poor pick. Goodness, if you continue doing that one will break on stage." The star rolled his eyes, "I'll add a metal pick to that list of things to gift you with at the start of a show."

But then Shou blinked. Did Nakai lose his train of thought? No...guess not. "Chicken wings? Seriously? Well, Ok I can definitely dig the idea of Indian Curry Chicken Wings because I absolutely love Indian food." Shou patted the guitars body for a moment picking up the beat before strumming along the cords, "Alright, where would you like to eat? It's on me. And I think we should continue this quiz there. It's becoming interesting."

Shou was curious as to what sort of place Nakai would pick out to eat. He'd offer to take them in his car if it were further from the concert hall.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm

User Image

I'm okay... kind of... I got between #1 and #2 so you can imagine how ugly that was... -sigh- I ended up hiding in a fridge... then I was just so cold that I fell asleep when I got out and by then the day was over. Gomen...

Dark eyes looked over to Hiroki as he returned, lithe hands taking the tube of cream. Carefully Katsumi started to put it over the painful red marks.
"Don't think about what happened, Asato-kun. Ishihara-san didn't mean to do this... I just got in the way of his throw..." he sighed, wincing when he rubbed a bit too hard. "Soup sounds nice and warm." the bat spoke with a small smile.
But then he went silent, staring at Hiyokomame who was now in his lap since he'd had to sit up to put the cream on..
A few moments passed until finally the bat spoke.
"I don't understand why I came here to you when I was scared... but you were the only person in my mind that I felt would... maybe not understand but... that I felt would actually comfort me..."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Sighing, Ono went into a side lab and prepared the samples for the tests. As they were finally set up and started, the man returned to the camera room to better keep watch on Oreo.
But he saw the man collapse.
Quickly Takashi was dashing into the room, helping to at least get Oreo onto his back. "Are you dizzy?" the surgeon asked, taking stock of the symptoms.
Then he ******** Oreo on the floor for a moment, Ono brought a bowl of ice water over with a few clothes, trying to bring the man's temperature down. It was fatally high... and a part of the surgeon wondered if his boss hadn't just screwed up his experiment with that slash to the arm.
Takashi applied the wet clothes over Oreo's bandages and to his wrists and ankles. Another was on the man's forehead and still another on his throat and upper chest.
"I need to know what you feel, Oreo-san." Ono spoke calmly, acting as if this were nothing more than simple questions.
Except Oreo was laying prone on the floor...

User Image

Nakai made a 'tsk sound. "But I like chewing on my picks... gives them character." he teased, playfully munching on a new one at the same time.
But then he stopped, tapping his chin with one finger and staring up at the ceiling. "Meshi meshi meshi... I like Chicken Wings and you like Indian Food... I heard that they opened up a new place called Akbar Cuisine of India:. Apparently they were pretty popular in the US... over in LA... for having great wings and Indian food... and so they opened up a store here too." he suggested, wondering if the peacock would jump at the idea. "I could totally go for some spicy wings and a mango lassi." the guitarist added with a wink.

(((OOC: Found the Akbar's thing here...
http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2013/02/top_5_chicken_wings_in_la.php )))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:06 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Kaito replied back quickly: 1 and 2! Are you crazy?! Katsu. I'm worried about you. Are you safe now? The fridge. Don't tell me on this line. Tell me when you come home. You coming home tonight?

Hiroki's mind seemed very convenient when it came to that request not to think about what Ishihara did. Maybe it was Katsu's words, maybe he was trained to well. Or maybe Hiroki just wanted to forget the thought again. Either way, he changed the subject and called down to the butler for dinner. "We will eat in my bedroom tonight, by the fire place."

He glanced back at Katsu as the young man spoke, "I'll always hold you when you need to be warmed up and comfort you if I can. Dinner will be up here in a few minutes. But...you're safe here. "

Turning on the fireplace with his remote, he then walked over and sat down beside Katsumi on the bed. His fingers reached over to brush hair out of the younger man's eyes before he leaned in and kissed that clear spot on Katsumi's forehead. "I try to understand...but...to be honest, most days I don't know how to approach your...other world."

In The Pit

Oreo hadn't seen that Ono had rushed to his side. At least until Ono started moving him. He wobbled and just lay there on the floor eyes focusing on the ceiling then closing until Ono spoke again. "Nnghh...Ono-san.... dizzy?....yes?"

He wanted to curl into the cold water that was upon his wrists and ankles. But then he felt the cool water on his head and neck. "Where am I?" His voice was very soft and then he finally realized Ono was talking to him again. "Ono-san? I'm hot...so hot....." he moaned and could feel pain shooting down his body and his arm. "I hurt...all over." he hissed and his eyes started leaking tears. He couldn't stop them if he wanted the pain was starting to come back and take over his senses. "It....hurts....everywhere!" he hissed and suddenly jerked into a ball on the floor as his body spasmed. The IV in his arm pulled out of his skin with his quick movement and he hissed again.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Character? Or strange sounds. One of the two. And I'm certain it's the latter." teased Shou feeling very light hearted. He was actually having a good time with no real pressure for a change. Just hanging out on friendly terms was good for a change. Maybe Hamu was right, he needed some time off before the madness of the tour.

"A new Indian restaurant?" Shou's eyes lit up and yes, he jumped at the idea, "Where? I can call for my car if it isn't within walking distance." Spicy food sounded so good right now that his mouth watered.

At this point he had set down the guitar in its stand. "Mm...I hope they have iced chai. But if not, I might try a mango lassi." He stood up totally ready to either call his car or prepare to walk. If they were walking it would be a merry little adventure indeed.

(OOC: It looks like fast food! heheh...but looks yummy too)

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 pm

(((OOC: True but Kai's the type to like fast food, hahaha.)))

User Image

"Gods no, I'm not walking ANYWHERE." Nakai teased, setting the guitar aside and then feigning a fainting spell against the wall. "Too tired... need food to walk..."
But then he winked and stood up. "Not sure it's a restaurant... more like fast food, but I'm a fast food kind of guy every now and then. Besides, you just keep those shades on and we might not be spotted, ne?" the guitarist laughed, heading back into the dressing room to make sure he was properly dressed down.
"My team will handle getting everything packed up, so let's get some grub! I'm... almost starving... not quite there yet." he added with a wink as he threw on a coat and scarf and a pair of shades of his own. "I'm sure we can get the corner of the place to ourselves and keep up our little quiz show."

User Image
User Image

Carefully, Ono pressed a button on the back of his watch. A few seconds later one of the guards outside walked in and helped the surgeon lift Oreo back up onto the bed.
Soon the poor man was strapped down completely. Takashi was placing the wash clothes once more before inserting a new IV into Oreo's arm.
"When your cells mend there will be pain and a hot feeling. It shouldn't be all over your body however..." Ono was saying absently, making things off on a chart. "You will be disoriented during this time though so the dizziness is normal. I need to get the heat down from the rest of your body however..." he said, placing more cold cloths over Oreo's legs and groin and stomach and chest this time.
But he removed the cloth from the bandage. The warmer that area was, he surmised, the quicker it would heal.

User Image

'I don't want to leave here... come to Asato's. We can talk here.'

"Is it alright if Kaito-kun comes by? I missed work so..." Azriel whispered before suddenly Hiroki was right there, gently kissing his forehead.
"Asato-kun..." but then the young man smiled gently, reaching out to wrap his arms around Hiroki's waist. "Arigatou ne... My other world sometimes just shifts in ways that I can't deal with alone... I won't ever go into that place without a bodyguard again... not if I value my hide."
The bat sighed then fell over onto his side on the bed, staring up at the elephant of Ohayou. "I can't wait until Oreo-kun is out of there. Then I can just worry about my floors and not have to deal with that sick ******** below... I want him kept in my nightmares alone. Least those I can wake up from and just cling to you until I fall asleep again." he said, sticking his tongue out at Hiroki a bit playfully.
Okay so some of it was an act... Azriel was seriously trying to feel better. But it was hard. Deep down inside, the man was still cold and fearful. Yet what more could he do?
"Ne, Asato-kun... think I can soak in the bath after dinner?" he asked, still feeling damn chilled even now.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:12 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Alright I'll be over.
answered Kaito's text. He left soon afterwards in a car with a bodyguard from the group that protected the house.

"Yes, it's fine. He can have some dinner if he hasn't eaten. I'm sure ours will already be done before he gets here but I imagine their will be plenty left." Asato wouldn't say no to the request because Kaito was a decent sort.

He smiled a little as the arms went around his waist but then sighed as he held Katsu, "You shouldn't go anywhere dangerous without someone to back you up." That was just foolishness.

As Katsu fell over on his side, Hiroki just watched him then smiled at that small tongue poking out of Katsu's mouth. A second later, he felt a bump of a small head beside him. Turning to the side, he picked up Hi-chan and placed him before Katsumi. "Why don't you cuddle Hi-chan. Dinner will be here shortly and...of course you can take a bath after dinner. If you want to stay up and talk to Kaito-kun, why don't you both go into the guestroom and use that bath. Then if I want to sleep, I'll be able to pass out in here. He's welcome to stay in one of the guestrooms." Hiroki was sure that Katsumi probably wanted to speak with Kaito in private anyway.

It was about 5 minutes later that the butler knocked before rolling in a cart with two trays. He pulled out two folding tables and set them on the bed then before lifting the lids from the trays to reveal two large bowls of thick soup with butter crust biscuits at the side. Two glasses of milk were placed on coasters to either side of the bowls.

The butler said nothing before leaving but Hiroki thanked him kindly for the food.

"The nurse told me that I should be able to eat more solid foods now. So tonight is the night." Hiroki sat beside Katsumi and pulled up his tray on the table close to him so he could lean back against a pillow. He immediately took up his spoon and tasted the soup. "MMmmm.....so good."

In The Pit

"No..NO...I don't want to be strapped to this bed!" Oreo struggled a few moments, the panic and frustration driving him but he couldn't keep up the fight. Soon he was locked in again and unable to move. His head lulled to the side and he panted with the heat.

"So...you're saying this is Normal?!" he barked with a choked voice that was dry from the heat. His head ached his whole body felt like it was heated especially in his arm. "This isn't normal...." he moaned again sighed as the cool water touched him.

He couldn't think straight but a part of him feared that he'd be miserable all his life. Any little cut bringing on this reaction. God...no! "Just put me in a bathtub...with cold water!"

"There is Ice in the Ice Machine down the hall, sir." said one of the guards that was heading back towards the door. This man knew better than to stay in Ono's sights for too long. Doctors down here all had their own...vices and issues.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ok then. I'll have my car pull around to the back of this hall. We can meet it there." He plucked his phone out of his pocket and quickly dialed the number. Soon after talking to the driver, he grabbed his hat and scarf. "Wait...you're not sure it's a restaurant? Ooook....So. Let's hope they have seats or we will be eating in the car." smirked Shou as he thought about their future meal. Shou didn't mind fast food, he just didn't eat it all that much. Mostly because he was at work where food was catered. If he ate out it was usually a sit down restaurant of some sort. But...why not. This sounded like fun for a change of pace. He did remember several tacos he ate with Izzy out while they were in LA. Izzy loved fast food.

"So it seems you just noticed your stomach or you started craving that the chicken wings you were talking about earlier. Hopefully we can get there quickly before you gnaw off a leg or something." Shou pulled on his hat and scarf then peered at Nakai, "We look...like twins. Is this the common 'secret disguise' or what?" He chuckled then walked out of the backstage and headed down the hall to the far back door.

Outside, sat his driver with the car ready to let them in. It was a more modest sedan right now because Hamu had insisted if Shou wanted to hide himself from the crowds. It had worked. Sort of like the Prius he had at home. How many people thought a star like him would drive the most common car in Japan? Not many.

He told the driver where they were wanting to go before popping into the warm backseat. "This food better be good!" As he finished his sentence he could see a few groups of people just outside the gates. "Oh great, well at least this restaurant isn't within walking distance. Your fans assumed you'd be coming out this way."

As soon as Nakai was situated, the car pulled out and as the gates opened, the fans tried to pour close only to be pushed back by guards so the car could take to the street.

Once they were away, Shou smiled warmly and clapped his hands together, "Alright, since we've time here, What does Nakai-san do in his spare time when he NOT playing guitar, or writing music, or...pursuing future conquests?" Oh yes, Shou had read a few magazines on the man before.

(OOC: It looks like fast food! heheh...but looks yummy too)

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 pm

User Image

Azriel blinked suddenly, "Oh... then that might be the best idea... but I do want to come back and sleep with you. Especially if you're on the mend. Besides..." sitting up, the young man cuddled the tiny kitten in his arms. "I won't get to see you and Hiyokomame soon... and I'll be able to bug Kaito-kun night and day if I want." he added with a charmingly mischievous smile.
There was food...
Such warm delicious food!
"This reminds me of the chicken soup Soto-san brought for me after the surgery." Katsumi said with a grin as he slurped from the spoon. "Only soooo much better..." he added a bit of pepper to the soup, just to make it interesting. Black nails pulled off a small bit of the biscuit, dipping it into the soup. "Oishii...." the bat practically purred. "Can I just eat with you all the time? Everything's delicious... maybe I should hug your butler?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yes, it's normal. Your cells are working at an abnormal rate. They will become hotter and the area where the skin if repairing itself will burn. With time you will be able to withstand the pain or perhaps I can invent something to dull it... a quick working painkiller... most likely in a syringe form like insulin." Ono was speaking as he prepared an ice bag.
He had instructed the guard to fetch some ice from down the hall, and was now filling a couple of bags from a small overhead cabinet (far too small for Azriel to have hidden in) with the frozen liquid.
Soon one was on Oreo's forehead, another on one wrist, and the other two on his ankles.
"I don't have a bathtub here, Oreo-san, and even if I did, to freeze this wound would be to slow the healing process. Sensei wants to see the process at it's peak... thus if I can prove to him it is working... you will make him happy, Oreo-san. I'm sure you'd rather he be happy than angry, wouldn't you?"

User Image

Laughing, Kai had to shrug. "The best disguises are the ones that look like disguises because THEN the people looking for us won't think we're stupid enough to be so obviously disguised." the guitarist reasoned... kind to. "Besides, I want to be comfortable THANK YOU. And if I can just kick back and snack for a while, it'll be great."
The blond really couldn't stop smiling. Shou was a breath of fresh air lately. Then again he'd been stuck with his crew for the last few weeks... so having someone to talk to that understood the strings and the life so well, it was refreshing. Chiyou understood the singing part of it, but not the guitar... and while Narcissus understood the guitar and singing bits... Kai was still that man's rival. Yet he didn't view himself as Shou's rival. Even though they should be rivals, he knew this man was Narcissus' personal rival, and while Nakai wanted to be better than the young tiger... he didn't really strive to show up the peacock.
"Better hope I don't start trying to gnaw off one of your legs." the guitarist teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Put a little teriyaki.... yum." but of course he couldn't hold back laughter at the thought and instead just smiled brightly as he got in the limo.
"Questions questions questions..." Nakai smirked, "My spare time... hmmm... Well usually I'm smoking and playing guitar and writing music or hoping in the sack... but maybe... just maybe..." the blond winked softly. "I enjoy sleeping."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 am

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki smiled softly as Katsu decided to sleep in the room with him. "I'm sure Hi-chan and I will enjoy that. Hi-chan will miss you when your gone." As will I.

"I hope the soup is better. It's homemade. Even the biscuits." pointed out Hiroki as he lifted a creamy bite to his lips. "And you can eat with me whenever you come to visit." He didn't think Katsu would be here all the time with his own work and schedule to keep. Sometimes, Hiroki wanted to ask Katsu to move in with him. However, many things weren't possible, that probably was one of them. There were appearances to keep and Hiroki knew that the Spider's world had an insidious way of creeping in to lives. He had to keep Ohayou separated to a degree.

"Oh...but I don't think you should hug the butler. Hug me instead! The butler wouldn't think it was proper at all. He's a very formal particular man." laughed Hiroki as he picked on the bread then finally dipped a piece the biscuit into the thick soup. "Mmm.....So...I guess I won't expect you to drop by tomorrow since you're going to be making up for lost time." mentioned Hiroki as he watched Hi-chan walked up and put his paws on to the lap tray that Katsu had before him. The kitten mewed pitifully wanting Katsumi chicken. "Hi-chan is a little beggar."

In The Pit

"Happy or angry? I don't think you NEED and answer to that Ono-san. I got to have tiny taste of that anger." Yes, he knew how tiny that bit of anger had been because most people were hauled off to operating rooms. "But...I guess I'm glad I'm suffering your experiment...and not his. " That was the only consolation down here. It seemed the Doctor wanted this experiment to come to it's proper conclusion. "And...a pain killer would be really nice right now. Unless you want to call #2?" He just wanted the pain to stop! His fingers gripped at the edges of the sheets and he couldn't move that far even though his body wanted to writhe with the pain he was feeling.

Oreo's eyes closed as the cooling ice bag lay on his forehead. "I can't wait for this to be over. My arm...is killing me. And...." His stomach growled and cramped. "Hhhgh...I feel like I want to eat...but I'm afraid it will come right back up"

"And...my mouth....it hurts too!" His tongue flicked back and his eyes widened in surprise. "I've got another wisdom tooth growing in......"

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh no...you're not chewing on my legs. That dirty mouth has been in too many places. Save it for the chicken." smirked Shou as he crossed his legs and leaned back in the leather seat. Yes, this new 'friendship' could be an amusing one. He didn't feel the need to be too polite nor was he trying to pursue this man. It was a little more relaxing than being with Izzy but maybe that was because Shou recently created some tension by asking for more of the manager than Izzy was willing to give.

"Sleeping....That my friend is not something done in spare time!" complained Shou as he rolled his eyes, "I won't accept that answer. And I did say something beyond writing music, guitar and hopping in the sack. Those cannot be hobbies. Well, maybe hopping in the sack is a hobby for you?? So what are your REAL hobbies? And if hopping in the sack is one of them, then tell me what your last hobby was like?" he chuckled because he wondered what sort of answer Nakai would tell him. His latest conquest or some simple hobby that he might dive into every now and then.

The restaurant wasn't as far as he had thought because he soon he felt the sedan slowing and pulling off into an alley. "You can answer those questions as we eat, mister." Shou pointed out as he slipped out of the car and waited for Nakai to lead on into this fast food joint.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:20 pm

User Image

Giggling, Katsumi dipped his nails into the soup, spearing out a piece of chicken and holding it out for Hiyokomame. The tiny kitten sprang on it, licking the soup juice off first before biting into the hot meaty morsel. He eventually pulled it off Katsu's nail and kept gnawing on it.
With a smile, the bat licked his fingers clean too before taking another bite of the delicious soup. "He's a little beggar that won." Katsumi said with a wink Hiroki's way. "Besides, he needs to be a spoiled little kitten. But... yeah... I've got to work late tomorrow to make up for today's blunder." he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Shou-san's assistant is apparently pissed. I'll work with Kaito to come up with a reason why I was absent. Saying my phone died will work for why no one could reach me though."
Laughing once more, dark eyes focused on the elephant of Ohayou. "Home made biscuits, ne? Well they're delicious! All of it is! Maybe I need to hire a full time chef... not that Takatori isn't good but... this is really REALLY tasty, Asato-kun."
Swallowing another bite of biscuit, the bat blinked, picking up his spoon for more soup. "What's on your agenda tomorrow?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Ono sighed, "That wasn't a taste of his anger. That was a taste of his curiosity." the surgeon spoke as he properly took Oreo's temperature with an ear thermometer. "Yes, your wisdom tooth is growing in. The Doctor found it earlier. It's a sign that your body is regenerating WHICH is why your mouth is hurting. You already know I can't give you anything for the pain but I can see if any of the guards know where the serpent went."
Again the man sighed, knowing that there was nothing he could do to fix this problem... at least nothing that wouldn't compromise the results.
"You should be glad he only sliced your arm. He could have chopped off a hand to see if it grew back." Ono added seriously.

User Image

"Why is sleeping not a hobby?" Nakai asked seriously as they got out of the car and headed into the small Indian cuisine joint. "I mean, I sleep in style, my friend. But I suppose I can let you in on my secret hobby." he teased, stepping up to the counter to order.
He wanted chicken wings... lots and lots of chicken wings... and a mango lassi. Then the guitarist stepped out of the way to allow Shou to order.
Once he had his tray of grub and was sitting down at a large booth in the place's far back corner... only then did he lean over to Shou in a conspiratorial manner.
"During my time off... when I'm not in bed sleeping or screwing or when I'm not writing music, playing the guitar, or smoking a cigarette... I read." the blond spoke with a wink before digging into a chicken wing. "And you? How do you enjoy your time away from the spotlight, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"My agenda? Work...I am on Skype tomorrow with senior execs and going over the upcoming events. We've a couple new child stars that are doing pretty good. One of them wants to know what we are doing with Chiyou and...mm...a few other business decisions. I've been taking it easy for the most part but I have start getting back into the swing of things little by little." Hiroki slowly ate his delicious dinner and was very content. Katsu was here....Hi-chan was here. They both were safe.

"Yes, it's homemade. Most of my meals here are made by the butler. He's become a better cook over the years and I appreciate his work. Considering I don't have as much time to do it myself." He glanced down at his meal then over at Katsu, "You should hire a chef. You need to make sure you're eating right when you're home."

Hi-chan licked his paws one by one and then sat up and his little tongue lashed out over his lips and nose.

"Hi-chan love chicken. Mr. Beggar knows a softy when he sees it." Hiroki poked Katsu's ribs and chuckled as he watched Hi-chan poking his nose back at Katsu's bowl.

In The Pit

"Curiosity? Ugh....I don't want any more of that or anything else he has to offer." Oreo leaned his head to the side as the ear thermometer poked him. "Can I have some Orajel at least if you can't find #2? I mean come on...something topical at least to take the edge off? It couldn't really change your results could it?"

He wanted to pull his arm closer when Ono told him about what the Doctor could have done. That scary thought made him more nervous and he couldn't understand how someone like Ono could so easily talk about these things as if they didn't phase him at all. "You take that pretty easily, Ono-san. I guess you must learn to take things like this as they come considering your living down here. Do you enjoy doling out pain like he does?" Oreo had to wonder where those that weren't in cells or in rooms like his...lived. Level 7 was the most depressing place in the world.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Sleeping is not something you actively engage in. Maybe you dream but that's about it." Shou pointed out as he walked into the fast food restaurant. His nose took a whiff. Ok...so it didn't smell bad. In fact, it had a heady smell of curry coming from behind the counter.

Shou ordered from the menu a couple chicken wings like what Nakai had chosen but he preferred the other choices on the menu. Licking his lips, he picked out a panyang curry with tofu over rice that was spicy hot, then an order steamed momo with a chutney dipping sauce plus a plate of Naan that included one desert Naan with almonds, apples and sweet cheese.

Taking his order to the table he placed all the items down and smirked. "I'll have a few leftovers but that's ok." He also had a Mango Lassi because the didn't have the chai he wanted.

As Nakai leaned in, Shou leaned forward expecting some exotic hobby that surpassed anything he could have imagined! However, what came out of Nakai's lips was nothing of what he expected. The blond blinked and stared at Nakai for a moment, "You ....read? Seriously? Well. OK....what do you read? Non fiction? Guitar Weekly?" Shou chuckled in amusement again. Nakai was a complete goofball at times. "Here I expected something glamorous and crazy. Totally unexpected."

"But as for me...when I'm not in the spotlight. I like to go thrift store shopping. Believe it or not. And clubbing when I can. Dancing is fun when it's just for yourself." he added and then took a bite of his curry. It was surprisingly tasty for a fast food joint. "It's nice to get away and not have anyone notice you at all." He smiled softy as he picked up a chicken wing then bit into the meat. "Mmm...ok...the chicken is delicious...."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 pm

User Image

"It's really nice to have someone worry about how I"m eating for a change." Azriel commented as he finished the last of his biscuit then speared another bit of chicken for the kitten. He watched with a smile as Hiyokomame didn't hesitate whatsoever. The little furball amused him to no end.
"He can eat my chicken." Katsu smirked, lifting the bowl with his hands and slurping the soup down happily.
He may not have the best manners, but to the bat, it really didn't matter. This was delicious and deserved to be savored in any way possible.
Licking his lips, Azriel smirked when his ribs were poked. "I'm only soft because he's so cute and little. He needs the good food to grow bigger, ne?" Katsu reasoned, poking the kitten on the nose.

User Image
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games