Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:05 am
I think anyone who wants to be a vamp because they think it's "cool" should read those books...just to get a better perspective on how a half-breed is treated... much less wanna-be's... *stops* Most people just don't understand what some things truly entail when they wish for them I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:09 am
Strike that... they might not get the point and focus on how "Cool" he is, and not realize the inner pain he endures.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:10 am
Sorry, I'm getting rambly now, I'll stop. ^^*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:12 am
lurichan
I think anyone who wants to be a vamp because they think it's "cool" should read those books...just to get a better perspective on how a half-breed is treated... much less wanna-be's... *stops* Most people just don't understand what some things truly entail when they wish for them I suppose.

*remembers one kid in particular*
-_-
it's not a "cool" thing to be a vampire...
I wanna stake A CERTAIN SOMEONE... *_*
*mutters*  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:12 am
Poor D...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:17 am
Well he really is in a difficult position, if he loved anyone who was mortal... they would pass long before he did, and he would be ever tempted to bite them..and if he did that, then he would have a much harder time not turning into a monster... or accidently draining them of all their life, and since he is a half vampire I don't think he can grant immortality.

If he fell in love with a vampire he would be with what he loaths, and can not stand, so I doubt that would ever happen. In all honesty I don't think he would ever find love with any creature found on the earth since the only fae that the vampires enginered were of the unseelie/kindof nasty variety... and most other creatures that would live as long as him are rather distasteful overall, and dark in bent due to being genetically engineered by the old vampires.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:19 am
lurichan
Well he really is in a difficult position, if he loved anyone who was mortal... they would pass long before he did, and he would be ever tempted to bite them..and if he did that, then he would have a much harder time not turning into a monster... or accidently draining them of all their life, and since he is a half vampire I don't think he can grant immortality.

If he fell in love with a vampire he would be with what he loaths, and can not stand, so I doubt that would ever happen. In all honesty I don't think he would ever find love with any creature found on the earth since the only fae that the vampires enginered were of the unseelie/kindof nasty variety... and most other creatures that would live as long as him are rather distasteful overall, and dark in bent due to being genetically engineered by the old vampires.

Exactly why I said "Poor D..."
And I re-iterate again: Poor D

If I couldn't find love I'd go mad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:20 am
Not to mention never being accepted by the people he protects....except for the ones who want to get him into bed with them... -_-* He can't stay in any one place for too long because people start blaming every little bad thing that happens on him. He's any town's scapegoat, and it's just wretched the way he is treated. The only time people want him around is when they can get something out of him. (Namely killing the local vamp) and even then they keep him at arms length overall.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:21 am
Ascher
lurichan

I think he might have better luck looking for love on the moon at this point. 3nodding Don't ask, I have a lot of strange theories on the moon....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:21 am
Hell I still can't find love now stare
But I at least know there's someone out there for me, so I won't be going mad any time soon...

But it grows incredibly late Luri and I fear I must leave you for the night
I need to sleep too you know... just a little bit of sleep here and there every few years does my awkward and strange self some good *nods sagely*  

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:23 am
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

I think he might have better luck looking for love on the moon at this point. 3nodding Don't ask, I have a lot of strange theories on the moon....

I was on the moon... with STEVE! rofl
I <3 Eddie Izzard...
No no no! I was dead at the time!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:24 am
*waves* I should away to bed as well.

I'm sure you will find love someday, it just takes some time sometimes... I didn't find my first boyfriend till I was almost out of high school...and my second love didn't enter my life until even later...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:25 am
Anyway Luri, goodnight, I go off for sleep and dreams and all that jazz, and as long as I don't get hit with my recurring dream of being chased by a 50 foot tall crab with lightning coming out of its eyes while wearing loafers then I just might live to see morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:02 am
*blinks* I almost left for work before realizing I still had at least 20 minutes left. ^^* Silly silly me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Mawlrus

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:06 am
Hello everyone. -Sits on a couch-  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games