Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:00 pm
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
e-mail of shame?

Having someone write a complaint about my store and it being put in that email.

But my store usually does a good job. Rarely do we even have minor ******** ups. And even if we do, we tend to apologize a lot and explain the problem.

Most people won't take the time to do e-mails.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 pm
Meromictic
Tezca Frost
Mero: Are you a top manager our one of the big wigs to be receiving a e-mail like that?

My store gets those all the time lol the main manager shows up for about 5minutes then darts off for four hours+ to return at the end of his shift to give the key's to other manager's.

An even here most people don't think rationally on maters.

LOL

Nah. I'm just a simpleton with a key. xd Since my store is so small everyone has a key though. lmao

And its more of a newsletter type thing sent out to everyone. We have to print them out, read, and sign saying that we did.

Usually I just sign that stuff and go back to what I was doing. Today was sooooo slow though. So I actually decided to read some of the stuff I sign.

The rest of the day was me and the other cashiers going "OMG DID YOU READ X ARTICLE?"

Names of the people sending the complaints and such are removed but they list the district and store number of the complaints. So we know who is in trouble but not the person that they pissed off.
HUZAH key's for everyone sounds good.

Oh we get those also and have to sign no one ever reads it even if slow though then again all of us hate that place the way customers act towards us and managers/higherups so we would never talk about that normally we would probably be the ones talked about lol

Aww they should give customer info also make it all the more fun.

What store you work at?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:11 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic
MrsrachaelSnape
e-mail of shame?

Having someone write a complaint about my store and it being put in that email.

But my store usually does a good job. Rarely do we even have minor ******** ups. And even if we do, we tend to apologize a lot and explain the problem.

Most people won't take the time to do e-mails.

You would be surprised at what people will do when you piss them off. I mean, you've seen what the SF and the GCD do when they get mad.

And the person complaining has more than one option of getting in touch with corp. Email, written letter, or call.

While not every receipt prints a survey, the ones that do get them can use that as a way of letting corp know what's going on. And those scores get posted twice a day. Everyone in your district knows when you get a bad survey.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Tezca Frost

Oh we get those also and have to sign no one ever reads it even if slow though then again all of us hate that place the way customers act towards us and managers/higherups so we would never talk about that normally we would probably be the ones talked about lol

What store you work at?

lmao I came from a store that was the bad store. xd We were always on the s**t list for everything. No one really cared though. Bad survey? Not my problem since there are no write ups. Metrics are in the negatives? That's cool. I'm too hungover to give a damn. Customers screaming? Eh. As long as its not at me, idgaf.

Granted, I didn't care that much about our scores until I became a lead in that place. Then I was like "OSHIT GOTTA FIX THIS"

And then I quit because it was too stressful. LOL

The store I work at now is awesome though. c: Other than some drama between two of the girls (who have learned to keep it between them), its a pretty chill place. And my store is the s**t. We're top in our district right now actually.
And I work at a shoe store. I think some people know which one but since I still work there, I would rather not say the name. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 pm
qurl, that store has some nice a** shoes for someone who is a size 11/12

I have to order online most of the time, but I can always find cute flats for under $12.

cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Prince Ichi

I have to order online most of the time, but I can always find cute flats for under $12.

cool

IKR

My store even got a bunch of 13s in.

But then I think someone found out because they're gone now. emo

I'm like waiting for the hooker sparkle sparkle shoes to clearance out. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Meromictic
Tezca Frost

What store you work at?

lmao I came from a store that was the bad store. xd We were always on the s**t list for everything. No one really cared though. Bad survey? Not my problem since there are no write ups. Metrics are in the negatives? That's cool. I'm too hungover to give a damn. Customers screaming? Eh. As long as its not at me, idgaf.

Granted, I didn't care that much about our scores until I became a lead in that place. Then I was like "OSHIT GOTTA FIX THIS"

And then I quit because it was too stressful. LOL

The store I work at now is awesome though. c: Other than some drama between two of the girls (who have learned to keep it between them), its a pretty chill place. And my store is the s**t. We're top in our district right now actually.
And I work at a shoe store. I think some people know which one but since I still work there, I would rather not say the name. XD

Thats the kind of store i'm at its the attitude everyone around here has I'm generally in the back fixing stuff so not on the bad list,but i've had stuff thrown at me. One time cause a customer could not find the pipe fitting he wanted, he throw a freaking pipe at me barley missing me and the manager saw this and apologized to the guy an said cause it did not hit me they would not allow for any action to be taken they wanted me to apologize,but I told the manager and the guy to go piss off.
So for us its not always us.

LOOL that makes since don't want your butt in trouble for there mistakes.

Yeah I should do the same at my place,but nowhere else will work with my schedule then again I might have to move soon anyways to graduate might not be able to at my college -___-

Thats great to hear C: Ah always get that kind of drama my place has them work on different days. Thats great to be hearing. I don't know how,but so are we on sales an thats all my company cares about.

Ah alright thats fine selling them footwear's, I find it very hard to find my size shoe anywhere. CURSE YOU MONSTER FEET

I work at a Hardware store it starts with a H and ends with a Depot  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm
Meromictic
Prince Ichi

cool

IKR

My store even got a bunch of 13s in.

But then I think someone found out because they're gone now. emo

I'm like waiting for the hooker sparkle sparkle shoes to clearance out. >>
omg hooker shoes

that reminds me!

Today me and suitor went out to our favorite asian-buffet (it has every kind of food ever?) and I was waiting in line for ice cream, and I had my knee-high combat boots on.

the dude in front of me, turns around, looks at me, says "Those are some knee eating boots!" and then turns around and doesn't respond to me when I laugh and ask "what???"

i am still very confused, because not even Suit's parents understood what he meant when I asked them later if they'd ever heard that phrase before.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 pm
Tezca Frost
Thats the kind of store i'm at its the attitude everyone around here has I'm generally in the back fixing stuff so not on the bad list,but i've had stuff thrown at me. One time cause a customer could not find the pipe fitting he wanted, he throw a freaking pipe at me barley missing me and the manager saw this and apologized to the guy an said cause it did not hit me they would not allow for any action to be taken they wanted me to apologize,but I told the manager and the guy to go piss off.

Yeah I should do the same at my place,but nowhere else will work with my schedule then again I might have to move soon anyways to graduate might not be able to at my college -___-

Thats great to hear C: Ah always get that kind of drama my place has them work on different days. Thats great to be hearing. I don't know how,but so are we on sales an thats all my company cares about.

Ah alright thats fine selling them footwear's, I find it very hard to find my size shoe anywhere. CURSE YOU MONSTER FEET

Yeah. I meet a lot of people that need a larger shoe size. From what I hear, its a pain to find cute things. Often times, they'll buy us out of what we have to avoid having to look for awhile.

I'm pretty average when it comes to shoe sizes. u.u;

I can't remember anyone ever throwing something at me. Its mostly just shouting. And that hasn't happened since I switched companies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Meromictic
Tezca Frost

Yeah. I meet a lot of people that need a larger shoe size. From what I hear, its a pain to find cute things. Often times, they'll buy us out of what we have to avoid having to look for awhile.

I'm pretty average when it comes to shoe sizes. u.u;

I can't remember anyone ever throwing something at me. Its mostly just shouting. And that hasn't happened since I switched companies.

Yeah I wear a size 16 shoe. I don't look for cute things I look for something comfy to wear, not super expensive and will not fall apart in a week lool. Often I go to about 6 different stores before finding anything.

Be thankful for that don't have to deal with that pain in the neck u. u

That would be strange to have a shoe thrown at. Yes tons of shouting goes on at my place also. Well that sounds rather nice congrats on that.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:55 pm
Prince Ichi
omg hooker shoes

that reminds me!

Today me and suitor went out to our favorite asian-buffet (it has every kind of food ever?) and I was waiting in line for ice cream, and I had my knee-high combat boots on.

the dude in front of me, turns around, looks at me, says "Those are some knee eating boots!" and then turns around and doesn't respond to me when I laugh and ask "what???"

i am still very confused, because not even Suit's parents understood what he meant when I asked them later if they'd ever heard that phrase before.

Uhhh.. I haven't heard that one either. Google doesn't seem to know also. u.u;

My answer to that would be "sometimes things sound cooler in your head than what they actually are when you say them"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:05 pm
My grandma returns from California on Monday. I'm excited. >w< I missed her the last 2 weeks.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh god, I am soooo exhausted. Just went surfing for three hours straight. Had so much fun, no sharks at the beach today either!

emotion_kirakira I can not wait until 2015 when I will move to Australia forevurrrrrrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:07 pm
Ahhhh!!! Interview the day before spring break at a company I really like that is doing exactly what I want who are interested and sent ME and email after I saw them at a career fair.

I'm afraid they won't like me because my gpa isn't very high. And this always happens.

crying

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:10 pm
DC-Chan
Ahhhh!!! Interview the day before spring break at a company I really like that is doing exactly what I want who are interested and sent ME and email after I saw them at a career fair.

I'm afraid they won't like me because my gpa isn't very high. And this always happens.

crying
Good luck.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games